Dark City Ch. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of a dark crime saga.
613 words
4.42
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ivvin
ivvin
1 Followers

His back was pressed up against the alley wall on the other side of the dumpster, and she was on her knees in front of him. He let out slow moans and gasps as this sexy curvaceous woman gave him the best blowjob he'd probably ever had. I was leaned up against the brick wall at the other end of the alley, and I could faintly see the action thanks to the combination of the full moon and the thin stream of light that found its way back to that dark desolate place from the street.

Her head bobbed back and forth on his cock while she slowly jerked it. The kid was in pure ecstasy as she licked his head and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. She even dipped under and took one of his balls into her mouth. I had to admit: she knew what she was doing. It still amazed me, even after over five years of working with her, how well she could work a dick.

I stole a glance at watch, although I couldn't see it in the shadow. Just a nervous habit, I guess. I figured it had been about five minutes now, and the scene would be changing real soon.

And sure enough, right on cue, she sprang up and clutched his throat. He let out a painful gasp as her other hand gripped his tight cock and squeezed.

"Alright, listen up" She hissed. "If you want more, you will tell me where Santino hid the documents."

"I don't know!" The kid whined. "I'm just a waiter!"

She squeezed his cock harder.

"Bullshit! Give me the location now!"

The kid began to cry now.

"Please...please. I don't know anything!"

"Okay, honey." She leaned in real close. "You have two options here: one, you tell me where the papers are, and I reward you by finishing you off and letting you cum in my mouth. Or two," her hand flashed as a knife appeared. "You beg me not to cut your cock off."

With that, she pressed the cold steel blade against his balls.

"Okay!" The kid flinched. "Okay. Okay...I'll tell you whatever you want!"

"Mmm... there's a good boy," she moaned as she started kissing his neck. I noticed the knife was still pressed up against his sack.

"Santino left them with Mr. Hugh."

"The guy who runs the pawn shop downtown?"

"Yes, yes. Downtown." The kid was starting to get nervous. "But that's all I know, I swear!"

"I believe you, baby." She put the knife away and went back to her knees.

She licked and sucked on the head of his cock and jerked it off fiercely while looking up into his eyes. After he became fully erect again, she took all of it into her mouth and deep throated while massaging his balls. I knew the kid wouldn't last much longer as I heard him groan.

All of a sudden, he cried out.

"Oh, I'm cumming!"

At once, I watched my partner pull his cock out of her mouth and shove it in his pants. He twitched as he unloaded his nut into the front of his trousers. She laughed as she kissed him on the cheek and began walking away.

The kid looked down at the mess, then cried out after her:

"I have to go back to work! Everyone's going to see the huge cum spot on my pants!"

"I know," she laughed. "You might want to wear an apron."

I watched him fumble back inside, and after making sure the coast was clear, I lit a cigarette and walked silently after my beautiful partner.

TO BE CONTINUED...

ivvin
ivvin
1 Followers