Dark Deeds for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C-Whyte
C-Whyte
6 Followers

Keeping her head turned away from the camera, Carol leaned over and unzipped his trousers, and pulled them and his underpants down to his knees. She was surprised to find his cock wasn't hard. It did respond quickly to her fondling though, which was a relief. Somehow it would have been embarrassing if she hadn't been able to get him hard.

Getting him more than hard was a problem too. Someone in the office had once called him the 'Iceman' because he didn't let his emotions show in court. Evidently he had the same level of control when it came to sex. Despite her boast, Carol knew almost nothing about sucking cocks and her hopes of quick money were fading.

His cock was hard, it was in her mouth, he was stroking her bum, but he showed no signs of cumming. Carol fondled his balls to no effect. She had to experiment more, see what got a reaction. She forced herself to take his cock deeper into her mouth, deep enough that she had to fight off a gag reflex, but that got a moan and a throbbing in his groin. Steeling herself, holding her breath, Carol pursed her lips tightly around his shaft and took in more.

He shifted slightly in the seat, his hand squeezed her ass. Carol pulled her head up, keeping her lips sealed on his cock, all the way to the knob, and then down again. Up, down, up, down. Carol was feeling light headed, her jaw hurt, her lips were becoming dry, dragging on his shaft as she ran out of spit.

And then he came, with a shout and a violent hip thrust that almost dislodged Carol from his cock. His cum spurted into her mouth, so deep that she didn't really taste it, it just filled her throat.

She sat up quickly, swallowing hard before she choked. She needed to clear her throat before she passed out from lack of air. She spent several minutes gasping and wheezing, but fortunately he wasn't in a much more coherent state.

Carol recovered first, but only just. She quickly wiped her lips of the last traces of saliva and cum, and got out of the car. Her boss seemed satisfied, and she still needed another four hundred dollars.

She hurried down the street, still a bit light headed from the asphyxiation and whisky. A car went past, but it didn't even slow down. Carol stopped, she needed to be obvious if she wanted to attract more men.

Then she heard the dull thump of nearby music being played too loud. It didn't take long to work out it was a private party rather than a club, and that was an opportunity. Trying not to think how dangerous this was, focussing on she was doing this for her husband, she traced the music and pounded on the apartment door.

It opened almost immediately and past the young guy in the doorway Carol saw a room full of men and alcohol.

"You one of the hookers?" the man in the doorway asked.

"Yeah. Five hundred cash for half an hour of whatever. Okay?" Carol stated aggressively.

The man looked her up and down. "How about a thou for a full hour?"

"Nope. Take or leave. I've got business elsewhere."

"Okay, since the others haven't shown up yet and we need to get this bash started before Benny passes out." The man stood aside and Carol sauntered in to the room. Her confidence was a thin veneer though. She was on two self imposed deadlines now, the first to get to her husband as soon as possible and the second to avoid running in to the real hookers.

There was some jovial howling and wolf-whistles from the five men in the room, which was a relief - they didn't seem to be drunk enough to do anything really crazy or stupid. She smiled at their approval and peeled off her cheap jacket and skirt.

The men looked at each other, trying to hide their own nerves with jokes and shouting. Carol pulled off her panties, wiggling her hips and doing her best pout in their direction. She wanted to get this over with, but at the same time she didn't want an argument about money afterwards.

"So who's Benny?" Carol asked in a sultry voice.

There was more hoots and shoving, and one of the men was pushed forward. He was older than the others, but still in his twenties. Carol beckoned to him and he came over, glancing back at his mates.

Carol grabbed him and planted a kiss full on his lips while grinding her body against his. He almost tried to pull away, then relaxed. Carol whispered in his ear as she fondled his body and he quickly undid his belt and trousers. There was more shouting and encouragement as his trousers fell to his knees, exposing silk boxers with 'last chance' written on them.

Carol slid down his body, taking his boxers with her as she went. Benny's cock was already hard and it fit in her mouth much easier than her boss' had. In fact she was worried that he would shoot his load right then so she quickly let go. Turning and getting down on all fours, she presented her ass to him. To the encouragement of his friends, Benny moved in behind her and fumbled his cock into her wet vagina.

His thrusting was rough, inexpert but Carol didn't care. It felt nice to have a cock in her with all the stress and arousal of the evening. It felt even better that he shot his load so quickly. However, she had a duty to perform and in truth she felt a bit sorry for Benny so she didn't let him get away. Instead she turned again, stayed on all fours and grabbed his limp cock. Stroking it, licking the head, she could feel some life coming back in to it.

Her exposed ass hadn't gone unnoticed though, and the man by the door had remembered her words. With a thumbs-up to the other guys still watching, he stripped naked and moved in behind her. His cock was much larger, but she was wet with both her juices and Benny's so it went in easily. It was hard to concentrate on Benny's cock, or even keep her balance as the other guy began to pound her cunt from behind. It became harder as she felt the orgasm building.

Her squeal of pleasure wasn't unappreciated though. Benny's cock was hard enough now that she could get some traction on it with her mouth. The guy behind was still thrusting, it seemed like ages until he finally came.

And then the rest of the guys took their turns. Benny managed another little spurt into her mouth before retiring to the couch to watch. Her mouth wasn't empty long, another cock was presented to her and she began to suck on it. The third person was fucking her slit. Another guy, tired of waiting, jerked off over her, spraying her back and ass with cum.

The moment she had been dreading, expecting, hoping for; came. The cock in her cunt slipped out with a pop and then pressed against her anal bud. A finger slid in, wet and slippery. The owner of the cock gripped her hips, and pushed. Carol had to fight to not bite the cock in her mouth. The pain was intense, but only for a moment. The shaft was in, her ass was being fucked and she totally forgot about the guy she was sucking off.

Her third orgasm was the most intense, and it set the guys off as well. Hot cum filled her ass, her mouth and more sprayed on top of her. Carol felt she had earned the five hundred, and at the same time it had been incredible for her too.

Post coital. The guys were pulling on their trousers. They all looked happy. The man from the door showed Carol the shower which she was intensely grateful for. He even passed her clothes in to her so she could dress in private. Coming out, cleaner on the outside at least, she took the cash and left.

Outside, she felt she should be running, she had the money and a bit spare. But her ass was too sore, her whole body too sore to hurry. She had to settle for walking, and with a forced hip swaying motion that was likely to get her more propositions. She wouldn't accept though, she just wanted to get to her husband and to deal with the sick bastard who had put her through all this.

Hotel Magnolia was still two blocks away. Several cars slowed but she paid no attention, some teenage boys yelled lewd comments and she replied with a rude gesture.

The hotel wasn't likely to rate any stars and Carol felt she was dressed appropriately for its normal inhabitants. The kid at the desk was reluctant to disturb the manager but wasn't in the mood to take any shit and he got the message.

"The envelope," Carol demanded of the grubby man who showed.

"Cash first," the manager said, holding up a red envelope.

Carol carefully counted out one thousand dollars and handed it to him. He gave her the envelope with a sardonic smile and retired to his room.

This note read: 'Well done bitch. Just hope you're not too late. Your husband may have come to enjoy his new lifestyle if you took too long. Make your way to Piaza Italinia, and no stopping to change. Signed Meal Boy.'

Carol smiled grimly to herself. Outsmarted you, you bastard. You thought I'd have to walk there too. She turned to the boy at the counter. "Call a taxi," she said with a scowl that told him she wasn't mucking around.

Carol strode into the restaurant, ignoring the shocked looks of the other patrons. She knew she was a complete mess, her cheap make-up smeared, her blond wig was probably crooked, there were cum stains on her ripped stockings. The vinyl jacket looked completely trashy and the leather skirt was far too short. Carol didn't care - her target was in sight.

Sitting there, with a huge grin on his face, was Hank. Carol marched up to him, leant over, and gave him a kiss.

"Happy birthday, darling," she said. But behind her smile evil thoughts were forming, let him enjoy his moment - it was her birthday next month.

C-Whyte
C-Whyte
6 Followers
12