Dark Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
The King of Nycene.
3.4k words
4.55
17.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of "Dark Magic". Celeste's perspective.

Chapter One: The King of Nycene

My cell was dark and damp, hidden below the earth under the tower the state mages had taken me to after tying me up with magic and dragging me unceremoniously out of the Great Library.

I didn't know if Brian was alive or dead, or what had become of the Summoned, Maverick. One moment I was enjoying more orgasms than I had ever had at one time, the next, strange men had broken into the librarian, Gene's apartment and caught us completely unawares. I assumed they took The Source, maybe even killed Gene. But I didn't know. They had moved so quickly I barely had time to register that I had been captured until I was locked up.

Now I was chained by my ankle to a small wooden cot with a single, thin blanket which made up the entirety of the cell's furniture. A torch burned dimly in one corner, barely out of my reach, the only other light slanted in through the barred window of the locked door that led out of my prison.

Some guard stood just on the other side of this door. I could hear him shuffle his feet every once in a while, or clear his throat. I was a prisoner; a nymph's worst nightmare.

But at least I was clean. A mage had taken it upon himself to clear me of the evidence of Brian, Maverick, and I's lovemaking. For that one small kindness I was grudgingly grateful. Being in this cell, sticky with cum, while I waited for whatever came next would have been unbearable.

It was only after I had sat alone for hours, or what I assumed was hours, that I finally heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hall of cells toward my own. There were at least three sets, all stepping out of rhythm with each other, drawing closer, until they stopped right outside my door. One male voice spoke to my guard, who grunted and unlocked the cell, his shadow obscuring the light through the bars momentarily.

When the door swung inward, three people entered. The first stood in the middle. He was tall and muscular, his elaborately designed green tunic with gold embroidery clung nicely to his sculpted frame, which I would have admired if he was not my captor. He had neatly trimmed, long brown hair and a thick, equally well groomed beard that covered his strong jaw. His eyes were sky blue and twinkled handsomely in the firelight cast by the torch. Clearly he was in charge.

The other two with him were mages judging by their lack of weapons. They wore plain green tunics with pale yellow breeches. Their faces were nondescript, and they stood back near the door while the taller man looked me over with an amused expression. I stood from the ground and stared back at him, trying to look taller even though his frame easily dwarfed my own.

"Do you know who I am?" the man asked in a deep, sexy baritone, the bass traveling straight to the area between my thighs.

"Should I?" I asked.

The man shrugged his broad shoulders nonchalantly, "I suppose not. Even my subjects would be hard pressed to recognize me in a crowd. I like to keep my distance. So it's no surprise that a little wood elf like yourself would have no idea who I was. I take no offense."

"Subjects?" I inquired, a sinking realization settling in the pit of my tummy.

"That's right," the man put his hands on his hips with arrogant pride, "My name is Alexander, King of Nycene and the Eastern Kingdom of the Feudal Continent. Soon the whole damn Continent if my troops would get their acts together."

"Pleased to meet you, your highness," I said with what I hoped was scathing distaste. Judging by the attitude Brian had toward the King of Nycene, I already had a predisposition to dislike him. He sounded like a royal fuck, and his arrogance was already chafing me the wrong way. Even though he was much more handsome than I had imagined.

"Check that attitude, elf," Alexander scolded, "Or you'll find that I am not very forgiving."

"I already knew that, thank you," I responded.

"Ah, right," the King nodded, "You've been traveling around with that anarchist, Brian. I'm sure he's told you all about the cruel Alexander. But did he tell you anything about he and his master? How they almost destroyed this entire city with their actions? I doubt it. A dark mage like him would never own up to his own mistakes. Blame the others. But I doubt that surprises you, he did leave you all alone to save his own skin after all."

Brian had certainly been keeping a secret from me, that was clear from our conversations, but he had never made any indication of what that secret was other than it involved his master and the King. I trusted Brian, though. And if he was an anarchist like the King claimed, then I was sure he had good reason for being so. As far as him abandoning me...

"He didn't tell me anything," I returned, "So whatever feud exists between you two is no concern of mine."

"Right, well, here's the thing," the King took a step toward me, and it was all I could do not to retreat backward, "Brian managed to escape and take that Summoned with him, leaving you behind. Now we want that dark mage alive, but have no clue where to find him," he took another step forward, his body now inches from mine, "And that's where you come in. And why I've made such lavish arraignments for you."

Alexander held up two fingers, and I was immediately seized at the upper arms by the two mages that had been standing at the doorway. They dragged me roughly backward to the far wall of the cell before yanking my arms up over my head. Cool metal clicked over each of my wrists before I was released, leaving me dangling from the wall by two heavy chains, the soles of my feet barely touching the ground. I did not like being in this vulnerable position, and was especially uncomfortable when the King approached me with a hungry grin split across his lips.

"I don't expect you to give up any information on Brian easily," he said, trailing the back of his fingers lightly across my cheek, "But I have ways to get it out of you. Ways that a nymph like you should enjoy very much."

I turned my face away, trying not to think about what he had in mind. He was right, though, I would not give up what little information on Brian I had easily. He was a friend, more than that, and it would take more than a little unwanted attention to get me to talk.

I hoped.

"I'm going to let you hang there for a little while," Alexander announced, "I'll be back in a few hours. Think long and hard about how much you care for that mage. Everyone talks eventually. It'll just be up to you how much humiliation comes before you do." He turned away and stalked out of the room, the muscles on his back rippling beneath his clothes.

"Fuck you," I spat when the door slammed and I was left alone, dangling hopelessly in the dark cell.

Laughter, deep and rich floated down the hall as the King made his exit.

I was in trouble...

I managed to doze a little, even in the uncomfortable position Alexander had left me in, exhausted as I was from the events of the last few hours. When I awoke, it was even darker than before in my cell, the light from the window had been extinguished and the torch in the corner was slowly dying. My wrists ached and my arms were sore and I desperately wanted to lay down, even if it was on the uncomfortable looking cot.

"Fuck you," I whispered to the dark, pissed off that I had gotten myself into this mess. If I had just waited for Gene to come back after leaving the Library shelves instead of seducing Brian...

But he had been so tense, and I had been so horny. Had been since he first tied me to that tree over two weeks ago. Something about that dark mage had blossomed a deep seated desire in me. And when Maverick entered the picture...Despite my predicament, my pussy was swelling at the thought.

It had been a good two weeks, better than a nymph could ask for. But this...this was awful. I had only been captive for a couple of hours and already I missed the feel of fresh air on my skin, the adventure of seeing new things and places, the pleasure of meeting new people. How long until I broke? And what would I say? The only thing I knew about Brian that the King did not already was that he had a frequent buyer of treasure named Seth that lived somewhere in the south of the Continent. Other than that, his life was a mystery.

But The Source. I knew all about that. And if they had killed Gene, I was their only hope for information. Things were not looking good for me.

A light flared outside my cell and a single pair of footsteps echoed loudly toward me. Moments later my door flew open and and I was blinded by the light of a freshly lit torch. Its bearer removed the dying one and replaced it before turning his large frame on me.

It was Alexander. Gone were his fancy clothes. Now he wore loose black pants and an old, brown tunic that was open at the neck, revealing a thick patch of curly hair covering his barrel chest that matched the color of his beard.

"So," he said in his sexy baritone, "Now that you've had some time to think on your situation here, let me ask you a really simple question." He locked his hands behind his back and took a big step forward, "What is your name?"

I said nothing.

The King took another step, and he was right on top of me. I could feel the heat of his body on mine and smell the musky aroma of his sweat. It was turning me on. The thing with nymphs is that as long is there if physical attraction, we don't really have any inhibitions. Sure Alexander had tied me up and threatened me with rape, but we both knew that it wouldn't actually be rape. I was a nymph and he was attractive.

"What. Is. Your. Name?" he punctuated each word with a hard accent, his eyes glinting viscously in the fire.

"Celeste," I spat out.

"Celeste," Alexander said slowly, "Very pretty name. And how did you come to meet our friend Brian?"

I shook my head, clamping my mouth shut. He could get my name easy enough, but it would take a lot more for anything else. And he knew it. A smile curled his lips and he lifted a hand as if to strike me.

I braced myself, but instead he ran his finger tips down the side of my face and across my neck. I shivered when he didn't stop and settled on my chest, his palm cupped over my covered breast. He felt warm through the fabric, and my nipple beaded in arousal instantly.

"Will you talk?" he asked threateningly, holding his hand in place.

I shook my head, defiant, wondering just how far the King was willing to go.

Alexander held his gaze on me with that small smile as he suddenly pinched my nipple through the fabric, hard. It hurt, but hurt even more when he twisted it to the left and said, "Here's what's going to happen now...After I strip you out of your clothes, I'm going to bring you to the very edge of orgasm. When I'm through with you, cumming will be the only thing you want. More than life itself. And then, with your own juices running down your legs, the edge of that glorious cliff just within your grasp...," he paused, and twisted my nipple the other way, "I'm going to stop what I'm doing and walk away. I will leave you here, naked, thighs sticky with your cream. Leave you here to think long and hard about how wonderful it would have been if I let you cum. How stupid you were for refusing to talk. Then, just as your body begins to return to equilibrium, I'll be back to bring you to that edge again, in new and exciting ways. But, I'm going to give you once last chance to talk before all that good shit. Because I'm nice like that."

My nipple was throbbing between the King's fingers, my legs shaking with nervous anger. I didn't doubt for a second that his threat was legitimate, the look in his eyes said it all. He would do what he promised, but I would stay strong. Had to stay strong. I shook my head and Alexander released my nipple at last.

"Do you think I am bluffing?" he asked, folding his muscular arms across his broad chest. 


"No," I said softly. My legs were trembling, betraying my fear. But my pussy was warming, betraying my treacherous lust.

"Good," Alexander nodded and strode forward. Without warning, he gripped the neck of my tunic and tugged hard. There was a loud tearing sound as the fabric gave way easily to his strength. It ripped at my shoulders, leaving the sleeves to cover my arms as the rest of the garment slid easily down my torso, baring my upper body to the King.

"Such perfect little breasts," he growled, and tossed the ruined fabric of my tunic aside. Standing close, he ran his fingers over the skin of my belly, sending shivers down my spine, as he moved his hands up to cup my small breasts.

The King's palms were rough against my skin as he palmed the flesh of my breasts, rubbing over my nipples and causing them to pucker with arousal. Heat flooded my chest and between my legs as he continued his shockingly gentle ministrations. Leaning forward, he placed kisses along my collarbone and up my neck. He paused inches from my lips, his spicy breath strong on my nostrils. I wanted nothing more than to take his lower lip in my own and feel his tongue stroke across mine. But that would admit defeat. It was far too soon for that.

"I bet you're already wet for me," Alexander purred, one of his hands traveled south, back across my skin, to the hem of my breeches. He wasted no time...

"Don't," I whispered, but it was too late. Fingertips dipped inside the fabric and quickly sought the naked lips of my vagina. They were indeed already full and wet as he swiped the hard tips of his fingers over them, spreading the wetness that had gathered there.

I concentrated on fighting my building arousal as the assault on my pussy and my chest continued, but my nymphish nature was easily winning the battle. There was no denying my attraction to the King. He was tall, dark, and sexy and being stung up like as an object of his amusement was intensely erotic. I knew that in any other situation, I would have already been begging him to fuck me. But this was serious and I needed to stay strong...

"Shit....," I swore at the tip of his middle finger slid easily up into my pussy and began to gently tease the soft skin of my channel.

"Slut," Alexander chuckled, and added another finger. My hips bucked involuntarily, seeking more of the thin length of his fingers, begging him to slide in further. I wanted to touch his body, run my fingers through his hair while he licked and sucked me to orgasm. Watch his muscles work as he pounded into me. He was rougher than Brian had been, his fingers pumping rather than stroking my pussy, but that was erotic in its own right.

"Stop," i said, partly to Alexander, but mostly to myself. I couldn't enjoy this. Brian's life was at stake and no matter how much pleasure the King brought me, I still owed it to the mage to keep him safe. But at this rate, I would be spilling my guts and and my cum in no time.

Alexander stood and removed his fingers from my pussy, leaving an empty space that only he could fill again. My body was on fire, my mouth was dry, and my cunt was leaking juices which soaked into my breeches, causing them to stick lewdly to the outline of my lips.

"No," the King growled and knelt on the ground.

He yanked down my breeches roughly. Cool air hit my overheated cunt like a wave and Alexander took a strong whiff of my musk as it drifted out to fill the air of the small cell. I was in trouble now.

"Stop!" I squealed again as the first long lick of his tongue along my slit caused a gush of my cream to leak out of my channel. Of course he didn't stop, and when the second pass came, all I could manage was a loud moan as I arched my hips outward, seeking more of his probing tongue. My fists were clenched with frustration. I wanted to touch him so bad, feel his skin beneath my fingers.

"Best cunt I've ever tasted," Alexander moaned against my lips, "So juicy. I bet you want to cum all over my face."

"Yes," I whispered, barely audible. I was nearing orgasm. An orgasm I knew that Alexander would deny me, making it so bitter sweet. Something long, thick, and hard slid into my cunt and I looked down to see three of the King's fingers working my channel while his tongue began to flick against my clit. "Don't stop," I moaned, "Please. Don't stop."

My inner walls began to flutter against his intruding fingers as they rubbed against my g-spot. I was close. I could feel the familiar spring of my release begin to tighten as more of my juices began to run out of me and down Alexander's hand. My body flushed, my feet arched high, and then....

"NO!" I nearly screamed as Alexander removed himself completely from my body in one smooth motion, standing up and stepping back, "Please!"

My spring was completely wound, my body temperature soaring, orgasm just one thrust of his fingers away. Cream trickled from my cunt and down my thighs as I hung against the wall, panting and flushed, disheveled and sweating, horny and ashamed. The King had made good on his promise. I had known he would.

"What if I told you," I almost begged, "What if I told you right now where I had met Brian. Would you let me cum?"

"No," Alexander said coldly, and I could see with some satisfaction a very large bulge in his pants, "I gave you two chances. Now you pay the price." He turned his back on me and walked silently out of the cell before I could say another word.

"FUCK!" I screamed and trashed against my bonds. My pants were around my ankles, my shirt had been torn from my body, and I had been left to stew in my own denied orgasm. It was torture. I rubbed my thighs together, trying to create enough friction around my lips to spring the hair trigger that Alexander had wound. But it was not nearly enough. "FUCK YOU!" I cried, "FUCK YOUUUU!"

And thus began the longest night of my life, hanging in a cell, on the verge of orgasm, that the King of Nycene had brought me to.

I was truly and dearly royally fucked. I just hoped Brian was having a better time than me...

**********

Hope you guys don't mind the perspective shift. The story will alter between Brian and Celeste's perspectives regularly now.

Keeping the chapters short so I can submit them in a timely fashion.

Please comment. I write these for my own enjoyment, but also want to be sure others or enjoying them as well : )