Dark Desires

Story Info
She's ravaged by two men in a video booth.
2.7k words
4.08
186.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart raced as she entered the small booth, staring at the image of the naked blonde being fucked on the TV screen in front of her. The light danced over her face as she took a gulp of her beer, immediately feeling the effects inside her pussy as she closed the door behind her, never once taking her eyes off the rock hard cock that kept sliding in and out of the pussy on the screen before her. As she watched she couldn't help but move her hand between her legs to rub her clit which tingled with delight as she listened to the girl's moans and groans.

Taking one last sip of beer she put the bottle down and quickly used her free hand to caress her breast, teasing the nipple through her t-shirt which had no bra beneath. Immediately the feeling spread throughout her chest and down into her pussy. "That's it, fuck me harder!" screamed the girl on screen as her tits bounced in time to the thrusts which ravaged her.

Pulling her thong aside, she rubbed the length of her pussy, marveling at how wet it had become, and spread the juices on her clit. When she finally slid her moist finger deep inside, her entire stomach spasmed and she let out a low moan. On screen, the blonde was now on her knees, sucking furiously on the cock which slid in and out of her mouth.

That's when the two arms suddenly grabbed her out of the darkness, causing her to bite her tongue which had been licking her lips. "Ahh!" she blurted out, as the fingers groped her body while she jerked to and fro, terrified at what might happen next. "Oh my god, let me go!" she pleaded as one hand grabbed her by the hair and began pulling her towards the hole in the booth next to her. She hadn't noticed the holes earlier, but was now being rudely introduced to the access they gave to the strangers on either side.

"Owwww...uhhh," she moaned as the other hand, which came from a hole on the opposite side began forcing its way between her legs, which she tried to hold together. "Stop it!" she said feeling one of the fingers digging at her soaking wet crotch, yanking on the thong and pulling it over her ass cheek. "Why are you doing this?" she asked weakly, grimacing with pain as her hair was yanked, putting her face right in front of the hole.

"Suck this bitch" she heard a man on the other side say, her heart skipping a beat as she saw the outline of him in the darkness. "Don't hurt me," she sobbed, suddenly aware of the finger that was now pressing against her tight asshole. "Oh, we're not going to hurt you, you dumb slut" he said in reply, "We're just going to take advantage of you."

"Uhhhhh...oww!" she said as the hand finally loosened its grip on her hair. The next moment she saw the stranger's cock emerging from the darkness on the other side and noticed that her mouth was watering at the sight of it. It was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen but the feeling of her ass being grabbed by the stranger on the other side made her so horny she opened her mouth and began putting the tip of it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she felt it glide across her tongue, barely noticing the hand which stopped gripping her backside and moved up her back and behind her head. When she felt it again, it had her by the hair and was forcing her down onto the huge cock which filled her mouth. She saw stars as her head was pushed deeper and deeper onto the dick which kept her from breathing and caused her to gag uncontrollably.

"Uhhhhhnnnnn!" she groaned, feeling the huge dick finally slide out of her mouth when the hand behind her head slowly pulled her head back. It was covered with saliva and a strand of it hung in the air, suspended between her lips and the tip of a strangers cock. "Rub your face on it!" the voice commanded as she gasped for breath, feeling the hand behind her once more grasp her hair and force her against the hard wet flesh. She licked furiously as the warmth of her spit began covering her face, causing her to close her eyes and pant with fury.

When she was pulled back she saw the cock once more staring her in the face and she dove upon it herself, desperately trying to shove as much of it in her mouth as possible. Overcoming her impulse to gag she pumped her head up and down on the shaft while the tears streamed down her cheeks and dropped into her cleavage. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed, coughing as she finally pulled her head back after almost blacking out.

"Stand up slut!" she heard the man say who was behind her in the other stall as he tugged at her skirt, hiking it up and exposing her naked ass. "What are you going to do?" she asked timidly, all the while complying by slowly standing up and moving her ass closer to hole over her shoulder. "You're going to get fucked. Just like you wanted. Only horny sluts come to a place like this. Sluts who want to be fucked.," he answered from the darkness as she once more noticed the movie playing before her. The blonde was now bent over and a dick was going in and out of her ass.

The sight made her knees weak as she turned once more to smother the dick in front of her while she pushed her naked ass towards the dick now emerging from the other hole. "Fuck me while I suck this cock" she pleaded, feeling the head push past her pussy lips and the shaft entering into her dripping wet cunt. The sensation caused her to shudder and she grabbed onto the length of cock not yet in her mouth to hold herself up, struggling to keep her knees from buckling.

Her body was awash with sensation as she felt the two dicks moving in and out of her in unison, first her mouth being stuffed and then her pussy. Back and forth she gyrated, forcing each in as deep as her body would allow, feeling herself growing closer to orgasm as she gasped for breath. She began jerking on the huge dick as she pulled her mouth off of it, slapping it against her face while she pressed her ass against the wall, trying to get fucked just as hard as possible.

"Oh my god...oh my god," she repeated over and over as the cock inside her hit against a spot which caused her insides to turn to jelly and her inhibitions to melt away. "Fuck me harder!" she cried as the waves of pleasure that shot through her entire body began building in intensity. Still jerking on the cock in front of her, she saw out of the corner of her eye, the blonde on screen, grimacing as the cock which had been fucking her pulled out of her ass and began spewing its white hot cum all over her face.

As she watched it land on her cheeks and in her open mouth she felt a wet finger suddenly thrust itself into her own ass. "Nooooooooo," she pleaded with sincerity, pulling herself off the cock which was now glistening with her juices. "Get back there you," she heard the man in front of her yell, as his giant cock withdrew and his strong burly hand thrust out and grabbed her by the throat.

"You've got more than two holes you know," he said laughing, forcing her back against the wall where the second arm reached out and slapped her butt. "Ouch," she cried with a muffled gasp as the sharp sting of his hand on her ass caused her to wince in pain. "Please don't hurt me," she pleaded once more as the spanking abated and her asshole once more felt the insertion of a warm, wet finger. As she sobbed, the grip on her neck was loosened and the finger plunged all the way into her tight butt. "Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed when another finger slid into her pussy, suddenly causing the finger in her ass to become strangely exciting.

Relaxing a bit, she once more saw the huge dick emerge before her and she slowly opened her mouth and swallowed it while the sensations in her anus continued to build. She could feel it when a second finger slipped into her tight hole, causing her sphincter to send out a sudden jolt of pain which quickly faded as both fingers rubbed her and made her feel ashamed and dirty.

"I don't like that!" she muttered sheepishly after pulling her mouth off the cock she'd been sucking. "Oh shut up," she heard in reply, feeling the finger that had been in her pussy being withdrawn and added to the two already tearing up her ass. "Owwwww, that hurts," she said nearly biting down on the cock sliding against her face, feeling her body being stretched and pierced.

"No, no, no, no, no," she pleaded in vain as she felt warm spit land on her ass lubricating her tight, dirty hole. As she muttered, she once more felt the cock slide out of her mouth and it was replaced with the hand which more forcibly than ever grabbed her by the hair and yanked her. It pushed her back towards the wall where her butthole was being mauled by the stranger's fingers. She didn't like admitting it to herself, but she was quickly becoming excited by the sensations that were spreading through her lower body which were being caused by the fingers rubbing inside her.

As the hand on her head grasped her hair in its vicelike grip, the fingers which had been inside her were suddenly pulled out, leaving her ass wet with spit and a tingling sensation that ran throughout her lower body. That's when she felt something larger pressing against her butt, easing slowly inside as the juices on her ass cheeks lubricated the cock which was forcing its way into her virgin asshole. "Oh my god, not that!" she moaned, causing her hair to be tugged harder than ever and pushing her back onto the cock that was starting to split her open.

"Please, I'll do anything" she whimpered as she felt the head slip inside her, causing her to stiffen and stand still. "Yeah, you'll do anything alright. Including getting fucked in the ass," she heard in reply, feeling herself being impaled as the dick finally slipped all the way inside. "Owwww, you're hurting me," she said, not even noticing that she'd started rubbing her clit while the cock sat there, stuffed up her butt.

"Then why are you touching yourself?" she heard the man holding her hair ask, finally making her aware of her own actions. "Oh my god, I'm such a slut. I'm a slut who's getting fucked in the ass," she sobbed when she felt the cock start to slide back out of her ass. "It hurts a little but I like it," she muttered, feeling the hand let go of her hair and the cock slide back into her tight little butt.

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me. Fuck me in the ass!" she stammered as the thrusting continued, violating her last virgin hole and suddenly making her on fire with lust. When she got the opportunity to suck on the huge cock again she leapt on it and forced it down her throat while her ass got fucked deeper and deeper. That's when she began actively pushing her ass onto it's length, trying to get every inch of it crammed inside her. When it hit bottom she felt a jolt of electricity going through her with every thrust. Turning her insides into a buzz of spastic pleasure and making her jerk on the cock which was halfway in her mouth.

"Keep fucking me, just like that. Oh yeah...just like that" she said over and over as the waves of pleasure caused her to suddenly shake so violently that she pulled herself off the cock without knowing it. When she realized what happened she shoved her ass back onto the cock and began pumping it with all her might, knowing that she was going to come from being fucked in the ass. Her finger danced over her clit as she fucked herself silly, slobbering on the cock in front of her and stroking its enormous length.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goddddddd!" she screamed when the sensation finally swept over her entire body, leaving her dazed and only partially aware of her surroundings. It was like an electric current that buzzed up into her head and caused her to see a bright white static. As the rush continued she felt the dick she was grasping begin to quiver and she fought to open her eyes and see it. In the blur she saw it towering before her, longer and harder than she'd seen it all night. As she opened her eyes wider she saw the first stream of white cum burst from the tip and spray against her cheek. It was so hot that she gasped as it ran down her face and dripped onto her t-shirt cooling as it ran onto her tit underneath. She opened her mouth wide for the next shot, trying to make sure that it landed in her mouth. As the second stream of white cream shot out she felt it hit the back of her throat, filling her mouth with its salty taste.

In the next second the cock was crammed in her mouth and the third blast was forcing its way down her throat. Again and again it spasmed, shooting more hot fluid into her mouth for her to busily swallow. All the while her asshole continued to be impaled in time to her moans and sobs.

"Oh god baby, I'm gonna cum," cried the man fucking her ass as he shoved his dick into her ass with one final stroke. "Uhhhhhhhh....ahhhhh," he moaned as the spasms began rocking her backside. She could suddenly feel his hot sperm inside her ass, filling her butt with a warm, gushy feeling that made her stop swallowing and let the rest of the cum in her mouth dribble out and down her cheek.

It was then that she finally collapsed on the floor, her mouth and ass pulling off the cocks which had been blasting their hot juices inside her. She could feel the hot sperm slowly leaking out of her butthole as her sphincter tried in vain to close, having been opened up by the hard cock which made her cum. The cum on her face cooled and she could feel it covering her face a lips. She weakly tried to wipe her face with her forearm when she heard a knock on the booth door.

Gathering herself together, she stumbled to her feet, feeling the juices run down her legs as she stood up and got her bearings. On the tv screen a brunette was now getting her pussy licked by the edge of a pool. As she turned around she pulled her thong back into place and tried to wipe the cum off her face with her shirt leaving a large dark spot on it. After another knock on the door she pulled the handle back and saw two faces peering in as she opened it up.

"Are you ok?" asked one, his concern sounding genuine. "I thought you passed out."

"I did...kind of," she answered quietly, letting the larger of the two men put a coat over her shoulders. "Don't worry about me. I feel great," she said trying to wipe the intent looks off their faces. "Thanks for agreeing to this, guys. That was amazing. I'll have to recover but we'll do this again soon. I promise."

The two men smiled, wondering who would get to fuck her the next time.