Dark Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
White couple finds black stud online.
10.7k words
4.33
167.2k
112

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a hard core cuckold story and a black man fucking a white married woman story. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. She is a very sweet person and a great assistance.

*

I'm a black guy -- pretty much as black as you can get -- and late one night when I was hunting round the internet, dipping in and out of the chat rooms looking for women, I met up with Mark. Or rather he hooked up onto me. Maybe it was my ID that attracted him -- after all, a guy whose ID says loud and clear that he 'wants white women' just has to be black. And Mark was looking to chat with a black man. I answered his polite, 'Hi... do you have a minute or two to talk with a man?"

Because I thought maybe he was just curious and wanted some questions answered 'straight from the horse's mouth', so to speak.

Anyhow, we got to chatting about things and he told me his real reason to chat and his fantasy. He told me he would like to see his wife get fucked by a black guy. Not only that, his wife wanted to be fucked by a black guy and she wanted her husband to be right there watching her do it. As I read his messages, 'listening' to him tell me how good it was for both of them in the bedroom but how both of them wanted something more exciting. I could tell that the idea of his wife having sex with a black man was dominating his thoughts to such an extent that he had lost all sense of reality. I remember thinking at the time, 'Be very careful what you wish for man!'

After a time checking out if the guy was for real, I wanted to test his reactions. I asked Mark if I could be the black man who could do her that first time? He said he was interested and sent me two photos of her. Well at least I could be pretty sure that one of them was actually her photo. She was standing there in her bra and panties smiling at him, as he must have taken the photo. Both her face and her body were in the photo and she looked very nice. I'm not so sure about the other one since all I could see was her back, hair and ass with a thong on as she sat on her legs, facing forward and bending over her knees. The photo was taken from the back. She was a nice looking white woman and built well. She was, I'm sure, tight and white and I knew even if Mark didn't that any black man would love to sink his cock into her pink wet pussy as her husband watched.

It so happened that I lived too far away for them to meet with me on a regular basis and that's what they wanted in the long run -- a regular arrangement if they both enjoyed the first time. He told me they would like to do it maybe once or twice a month if things worked out. We kept in touch over the weeks while Mark kept up his search for a black guy who lived close enough and was willing to play with his wife.

So this didn't end up being my story at all. It was related to me when I asked Mark what happened when his wife really did meet a black man who fucked her while he watched. Mark knew I wanted to write about his experiences and everything that was happening to them. He agreed and told me he would keep me up to date with all the developments. That was until it actually happened and I asked for a few photos of her being fucked by the black man. I had the structure of the story all worked out when he stopped writing me.

However, this story was actually to be about their feelings before, during and after the act was done. But like I said, something happened with Mark along the way and he got mad at me for asking him for a photo of his wife being fucked by her first black cock. Imagine that? He was upset with me asking to see her being fucked, yet he was excited by the idea if her being fucked by a black man. I had warned him about interracial sex and the dangers of it. He felt it was hot. So maybe now as time has gone by he understands what can happen. It was dangerous ground they were treading, and I think Mark chickened out before we'd reached the end for my story.

Maybe what I told him could happen to his innocent wife actually did happen. Maybe he is now an ultimate cuckold and his wife and her lover are now fully involved. Maybe it's even more insane than that, who knows? And so that is why I'm writing this first part of the story from what he told me before he backed out. At this point I'm not sure how the story actually ends, maybe when Mark reads this story if he reads it he'll write me and tell me. If he does I'll surely tell you.

Mark this is for you and your lovely wife, Amy. Enjoy it, and don't say I didn't warn you man!

Chapter 1:

Mark thrust his cock into his wife's tight little white sweet pussy tunnel as hard as he could and held it there while her lovely shaped legs were around his back squeezing him and holding him tight to her body. Her full breasts pushed tight against his chest. She moaned as she felt him begin to pump his cum into her. The sex had been really good that night and Mark had eaten her pussy, giving her two short, strong orgasms before she pulled him out from between her wet open thighs and told him she needed his cock in her right now.

"Oh come on Mark! Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need you in me now baby," she almost moaned -- yelled -- demanded.

He'd moved up her lovely body and into the missionary position so he could see her face and watch as she climaxed -- if he could make her climax this time on his cock. He knew Amy loved to be fucked from behind but tonight he wanted to watch her. Amy had cried out as she felt Mark's cock harden even more as they pushed and pumped against each other, their bodies slamming together with each thrust. Then, as her interest was building to a peak once more, she felt him becoming even harder and started to pump his cum into her.

Mark finished and fell on top of her with his cock shrinking quickly. Finally it slipped out and he rolled over on his side and looked at her.

She looked beautiful, looking back at him with her long brown hair and green-blue color eyes sparkling from the sex. They kissed and held each other. She hadn't had an orgasm from his cock and she'd only sampled the beginnings, really, when he'd licked and sucked her pussy. She held him tight and whispered she loved him so very much. She was a good wife and understood he wasn't always great in bed. But he was a good husband.

Mark and Amy felt their marriage was strong and they still made love a lot. Amy had a nice body. She stood about five-foot four with a slim but shapely build. With her neat waist and firm, full breasts, Amy had stayed in good shape even after having two children. Her pussy was still tight and small and her ass, while neat and round, wasn't overly big but was very nice indeed, sitting up high and very firm. With hips that made her look slim she always appeared beautiful and so damn sexy in the right outfits.

Mark was five-foot nine and sort of thin. He wasn't extremely muscular but in good shape. He had a cock that hardened to maybe six inches long and not that thick, around four inches if you measured it with a tape measure. When they first got married, Amy had actually done that one night as they played to see how big he was. He would call himself average, but to Amy he was powerful and hard and erect and ready for a fuck at any time of the day or night.

But Amy was delicious-looking and Mark could simply look at his wife and get a hard-on seeing her in the nude or dressed in the right outfit. She had the best legs of any of her sisters.

The sex they had was good and they still could excite one another after nine years of marriage. No, it wasn't as often as they did it when they first got married. Back then he was all over her or she was all over him -- they were like animals in heat the first two years. Every night and morning he would have his cock in her or his face buried in her pussy. She would suck him and fuck him and make him exhausted even before he went to work.

Then the kids came along and work got harder. Everything had calmed down in the bedroom over the nine years with the kids and their work and the normal things that happen in a marriage. It slowed to maybe two or sometimes three times a week. When they did get a chance to get away without the children she would let loose again and drive him wild over and over. She seemed to not be able to get enough when she knew she was free and had no responsibilities. But at home she contained herself, knowing she had kids and other obligations. Mark loved her very, very much and tried as best he could to please her, especially with his mouth and tongue. The sex was milder now and not as often, but it was still good enough to make them both know they loved each other deeply.

Ever since they got married they had been making love the way they had just finished tonight. Oh, it had changed a little from time to time but it was generally the usual each Wednesday and Friday and/or Saturday night after the kids went to bed. He would eat her pussy, fuck her and then she would suck his cock hard again and they would fuck again. The second time they would do it with Amy on her hands and knees and Mark behind her fucking her doggie style, which was her favorite way of doing it.

The experience was good for both of them but better for Mark. They usually did it twice each time but he could never get her to let him fuck her ass. She told him 'never'. She never wanted to feel the pain, and besides it was dirty and nasty -- too nasty for her.

She also wouldn't let him come in her mouth or on her face. Yes, Amy liked sucking his cock hard very much and did it for him almost any time he asked her to. She especially did it for him when she was on her period. But she told him she didn't like the taste and therefore never let him shoot in her mouth. She never drank his seed and Mark just accepted it. He always told her when he was close and then Amy would take him in her pussy or jerk him off until he shot his load. He usually did it on her breasts or all over his stomach and thighs as she sat there with her legs open and jerked him off while he played with her pussy. She actually enjoyed seeing his cock shoot his cum in the air while she jerked him off. Amy felt that was really hot to see her husband shoot for her!

They had a very good relationship and talked about many things as they lay together when they took a break when Mark needed a rest or when the sex was over. Some of the things they chatted about were real and some just fantasies. It was a good marriage and they were very happy.

One night while making love, Mark asked Amy if she had ever felt like she wanted to fuck another man. At first Amy told him 'no' he was the only one she wanted to have sex with.

"Besides," she told him, "You couldn't really stand me making love to anyone else, Mark. I know it babe. It would drive you nuts. Besides, I would really have to love someone to give him my body and have him make love to me. It's you I love, hon."

But Mark told her he didn't mean for her to make love to another man but to just fuck him. For her to have fun and just get fucked was what he was talking about, not love of any type. He told her one of the things he had been fantasizing about was to see her being fucked. To watch. She asked him why.

"I would love to see how you looked," he said. "You know, watch you as you are being fucked. I always wondered how you would look when you were fucking. You know, Amy -- to see your entire body orgasm and to see your face in its lust and rapture, as you were coming and climaxing. I think it would be the hottest thing I would ever see in my life. You're so beautiful and hot Amy and I love making love to you, but I would absolutely love to see you being taken hard by someone else when he made you orgasm. I bet that would just look so damn hot! Hot as hell Amy."

He could see the look in her eyes telling him, 'No way', so he covered himself and said, "But it's just a fantasy I have and I was just wondering about you babe -- what you thought of it."

They were making out slowly and gently while they played with each other's body. As they talked they both were getting hot and worked up again and Amy felt Mark's cock begin to get harder as he talked. By the time he had finished she felt it as hard as it had ever been. Amy felt it throbbing now as she slowly played with it, jerking it off, preparing it for her sweet cunt again. She had the feeling that Mark really liked the idea of seeing her being fucked a lot more than just a small fantasy.

Mark was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit, feeling her hips moving with his hand as she enjoyed his sexual stimulation. Then he continued.

"So I was wondering if you ever felt like you might like to be fucked by another man?"

Mark whispered those words as he licked Amy's neck, moving down to her large hard red nipples. Amy's nipples were huge -- long and inviting as they stuck out waiting eagerly now for Mark's mouth and tongue to please them.

Amy arched her back and lifted her hips up to take two of his fingers deeper. She pushed her breast up into his face waiting for his lips to cover her nipple and suck. When he did she moaned.

"Oh yes baby! That feels so good! Suck baby, suck Mark."

She moaned as Mark sucked her nipple and fingered her pussy hole a little faster now. He loved to play with her body and get her this hot and worked up! She moaned again as she felt his mouth begin to move down her body now.

"So do you baby?" he asked as his lips touched her belly button and moved down further over her pussy hair. He teased her as he kissed into the hair and then around the top of her pussy.

Amy had a nice trim patch of hair on her pussy mound. It was shaped like a Mohawk hairdo four inches wide and no hair on either side of her pussy slit. She held his head and pushed it gently downward towards her wetness. She moaned.

"Oh Mark, talk later baby! Eat me! Lick me Eat my pussy now! Please!"

Mark stopped talking and went to work doing his wife like he knew she liked it. His tongue lapped at her pussy like dog laps water. Even after coming in her and letting her drain for awhile, he knew he would still taste his and her cum from the fucking before. His finger pushed and pulled in and out of her sloppy wet cunt hole, opening it more. Amy held his head tighter now as she humped her cunt on her husband's face. God she loved this part of it. He knew it wouldn't take long before Amy cried out and climaxed on his mouth. He too-fucking loved this part of their lovemaking. She may not want to drink his seed but he loved how she tasted and always wanted to smell and taste her cum.

He worked faster still as his mouth pleased her greatly. She had always told Mark he was a hell of a pussy eater and she never wanted him to ever taste another woman. She wouldn't share him with anyone, even her sisters. Her relationship with her sisters was great and they all talked about their boyfriends or husbands. She had told the sisters how good his mouth was when they dated and now how much better he was since she had instructed him on what she liked. Each sister had told her they wanted her to share him with them. But she told them they would have to find their own man and train him to be their pussy eater. Mark was hers.

She moaned with pleasure and so did Mark as she lifted her hips up off the bed and pushed and held Mark's face tighter against her wet pussy with both hands on his head. He enjoyed eating his wife and giving her pleasure. She arched her back even more and moaned for him to suck her clit.

"Now baby! Oh God! Suck it! Suck my clit Mark!' she cried out almost begging him.

Mark obeyed immediately and moved his mouth over her small but sensitive clit and sucked gently on it as his tongue lapped the hard little nut. As he did, he fingered her pussy hole, driving her wild with a good long orgasm that slammed into her. She had her hips pumping and her hands holding his head as she fucked herself on his face and fingers.

"Damn! It's a good one tonight," Mark was thinking as Amy went wild on his mouth. Amy was thinking the same thing and wondered if it was all his talk about sharing her with another man.

Amy cried out as she began to come, and as she did she arched her back once more and lifted her ass up off the bed, thrusting her pussy, wanting more and more of his oral stimulation. She lifted his head up with her body, pushing her pussy harder into his mouth as her hips worked her cunt on his face and fingers. She held his head with her hands exactly where she wanted it, positioning when it felt the best. She thrust and pumped and rammed her cunt into Mark's face as his mouth, tongue and fingers kept pleasing her again and again. Amy was climaxing again and again. It was tremendous!

Then Amy's hardest orgasm peaked! As her climax came to its pinnacle she sort of hung in the air panting and moaning. She felt Mark working his lips and tongue on her clit and she let him work her as she enjoyed the wonderful erotic feeling of coming in his mouth and on his fingers. She was having a great orgasm this time and she wanted to pause and take the time to enjoy it, but Mark just continued trying please her until she just couldn't take any more. She had the feeling she'd just missed out on something good and told him to stop, but he didn't. He was like a starving man his mouth and tongue never stopped licking and sucking. She finally pulled on his hair as she felt his mouth come off her cunt, then she lowered her hips and ass back onto the bed. Mark followed her down with his face and mouth. He was acting like he just couldn't get enough of her.

Amy became very sensitive and began to pull his face off of her pussy as she pulled him up to her. She kissed him and kissed him as she arched for his cock.

"Oh God, come on Mark, fuck me baby! I want your cock in me now, I want you to fuck me again so badly!"

Amy almost ordered him to fuck her. She sounded like she was demanding it and Mark moved his body up so Amy could put his cock head at the entrance of her sweet wet sex hole. Amy's pussy slit was only three inches long and she was still very tight even after having their two kids. Mark loved how it felt pushing his cock into her pussy tunnel. She was so tight it almost felt like he was ripping her insides open. But this time, the second time he slid right in.

He began to push and push and with two shoves he was fully embedded inside her with his balls resting on her ass hole. But not for long. Amy began to rotate her ass and hips in small circles as she started to fuck him. Mark began to pump in and out of her and they both heard his balls slapping her perfect ass as they fucked. She wanted to reward him for his mouth and the oral pleasure he gave her.

"Oh Amy, your pussy feels so good baby," he moaned as he began to thrust faster and faster in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs up around him again and lifted her cunt up, meeting his thrusts as he pushed his cock into her. They fucked for maybe four or five minutes and then Mark was so worked up he couldn't hold back any longer. He knew she wasn't there yet but he was. She felt him too and knew from his movements that he was going to come. He moaned and arched his back, driving his cock into her hole as deep as he could get it. She moaned and wrapped her legs tighter around him, pulling him even deeper. She felt it -- the first and second shots of his cum were pumping into her, coating the walls of her vagina hole again with his seed. She cried out as the feeling of Mark's cock throbbing inside her was making her hotter and hotter. She was very close and she held him to her, no longer thrusting, but grinding her hips in a circular motion so her pussy opening could get the most out of the sensations at the base of his pulsing cock until he finished coming. She had a small orgasm too before she felt him fall on top of her and they held each other trying to catch their breath.