Dark Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy meets her black man.
15.5k words
4.32
93.4k
35

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a hard core cuckold story and a black man fucking a white married woman story. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. She is a very sweet person and a great assistance.

Story continues:

Amy told Mark she had started her individual diary but in addition, she had also decided to keep a more personal or private journal, one she would NEVER show her husband. This one would express her true and deepest feelings regarding the upcoming sex with the black man. She certainly wouldn't want Mark to read it, ever.

They received e-mails back from both men the next evening. That got them sending more e-mails back and forth along with photos of Amy to the black men. Both men told Mark they were very interested when they saw her pictures. It was then that Mark and Amy began to send one last e-mail to each guy to work out the details of their first meeting.

As they moved further along Amy began to notice that Mark started to agree with whatever she said or wanted. Not only with the black sexing they wanted but also about everything, he never argued with her about anything. She felt she was now in complete control of their relationship. He agreed with her about everything else in their relationship too not just the upcoming meeting or their sex. He became a sort of 'yes' husband, maybe even a little 'pantywaist' with her.

In fact as the time went on and Amy actually met and started fucking one of the men, she was astonished at times by just how much her husband was willing to accept. She recorded this into her personal diary about how he was changing. She wasn't sure she liked it but she loved Mark and would do everything for him. That part of their relationship hadn't changed.

But now as they communicated with both men each night and had a reply the next day, Mark was agreeing to whatever Amy said about everything. He pretty much decided to agree to everything that she wanted in order to see her actually meet with the man and get fucked by him.

========================

Mark's Diary

September 18th

Well we are at the major crossroads now. We wrote a bunch of times to both of these two black men Amy picked out and they have replied back to us a few times now. The last e-mail we sent them had photos of Amy attached. She had posed just like each of them had asked her to do, except she wouldn't do it nude. There were two photos that were the same for each man and three more were done showing what each of the men wanted to see. The one guy wanted to see her nude ass with her bending over and another with her lying back with her legs spread wide open. He wanted her to be fully nude. She refused to do it nude but wore her thong bikini and looked like she was blushing in each shot – but man she did look hot. She posed like he wanted only she had her privates covered. The sex each night that we had when we sent an e-mail was unbelievable. I have never been harder or Amy wetter. And we fucked like teenagers again.

The first guy seemed to be a little more aggressive than either of us want of the man who was going to have sex with Amy for her first time. He wrote back that he wanted her nude but she told him not a chance saying 'no way'. She told him he would see her that way only if he was the man picked to do her.

Again, the sex that night was very good and Amy sucked my cock hard and I licked her into a number of orgasms like always before we fucked again. One thing for sure – this experience has increased our sex life together. I bet it's double now than what it was before we started all of this. We can't seem to get enough of each other and can hardly wait for the kids to get to sleep. In fact even when the kids are in bed and not yet asleep she is either sucking my cock or I'm eating her pussy in preparation for us to fuck. We have done it all over the house like we were just married again.

The second man, who was much better looking and whom Amy seem to favor, wanted to see her face and the front and back of her body. He never asked for her to open her legs wide or be nude. He never asked for anything that didn't make her feel OK. In other words, he never asked her to pose like a slut. Again we showed him a photo of her face close up and a photo of her wearing her smallest bikini – the one with the thong for a panty. We sent him the front and back of her. He thanked her and never insisted on her being nude, but he did ask once – nicely. She told him if he were selected he would see all of her that way. He never asked again.

Amy asked the men for photos in return and each man sent them showing off their black cocks. Each man was big and thick. I know whichever one of the men fucked Amy she would really be fucked by the time it was over

The good thing is both men wrote back telling us they both liked her very much and that she was a hot wife who they'd be happy to have sex with. They both said they wanted to fuck her with or without me being there. They gave her some background and experiences they'd had before with white women and married white women. And they sent many photos of their cock and balls and body. Amy loves looking at their cocks.

We told them both that I would be there for sure to watch it. That was one of the reasons we were even doing this. The one guy insisted we meet him in a bar and that the place had food if we wanted to eat while we talked. We agreed to set the meeting for September 23rd, which was on Friday night. The other meeting with the second black man was set for September 30th another Friday night.

I have been as cooperative with Amy as I can be. I actually am bending over backwards so we have no fights – no arguments at all, not even any small disagreements. I don't want her to get mad and back out of this, so I'm behaving like the dedicated husband and agreeing with everything and anything she wants.

=======================

Amy's Diary

September 18th

We have now sent about a dozen e-mails to the two men and have received replies from them each time. We have also shared photos with each other and the men have told me I have a great body and they both want to fuck me very much. They also have sent me a number of photos with their hard black cocks in them. These photos make me so wet and horny. Mark is receiving all the benefits from this and loves how much and how often we have been having sex. We read the e-mails together after putting the kids to bed. The e-mails help to give us an idea of how these men act and behave, We know we have to meet them to really determine how they will be but the e-mails help me. But it's so hot knowing they are competing for my body. I am fucking Mark to death. I think he is losing weight. I know I am.

The photos that Mark sent to them must have sealed the deal so to speak, because they both wrote back that same night saying that they like what they saw. They wrote that I have a nice ass and good body and they would both welcome me into the world of interracial sex. They also told me they loved my pussy and tits. I was sure they say that to all the women who show them these things but I was still flattered. They told me that even if I was always covered and wouldn't send a nude photo over the Internet.


Oh yes, one of them told me I was beautiful and looked like a model. I liked that very much. In fact Mark told me that many times while we were dating and since we have been married. But to hear it from another man, a black man, a stranger made me blush as I read the replies they sent. Now as I lay in bed waiting for my husband to come out of the bathroom I'm very wet and excited beyond words. Right now I need him to fuck me badly.

Now as I record all this in my diary the feeling inside me is like I have major butterflies and my stomach is flip-flopping. It's scary like I was going to speak in front of a large group of people I didn't know or maybe like going to ride on a Ferris wheel or big roller coaster. It's like the butterflies you get the first time you went out knowing you were going to give up your body to your boyfriend that night for the first time. It's like your first time to have sex and you are super scared but unbelievably excited and horny at the same time. I can't really describe it any better except like that it's much, much, more stimulating. My adrenaline is so high and so is my blood pressure I'm sure. It's all so thrilling knowing we will be meeting these two black men and that one of them is most likely going to fuck me. And even more so because my husband, Mark, and I are going to talk to them about it. God!!! It's so evil but so sexy. Another man, a black man is going to fuck me while my Markie watches us do it. God! I must be out of my brain but it's so damn exciting I feel like I will cum if I touch my clit once. Oh God hurry up Markie, I need your cock inside me now baby.

=========================

Amy's personal diary

(Personal journey: My body is throbbing I'm so excited. The idea of a big cock fucking me is unbelievable. And the idea that my husband is 100% for it is blowing my brain. I'm going to be fucked like I have never been fucked before and Mark is setting this up. It's like a dream come true for me. I have always wondered what a big cock, bigger than Mark's, much bigger in fact, would feel like fucking me and now it's going too happy without any problems with my marriage or my husband. He wants this as much as I do now. My pussy is leaking all the time I'm so excited to do this.)

=======================

Story continues:

Mark came out of the bathroom and Amy almost attacked him. She was all over him making hot passionate love with her mouth and body. Mark could see she was so very worked up. He knew it because he was like that too. He smiled knowing they had just started this fantasy and she was hot – as hot as he could ever remember her being. She almost demanded to be on top tonight and wanted to control the sex. Mark didn't care he loved watching her fuck him this way. He only hoped he could hold off cumming long enough to make her cum a few times. He too was as worked up as she was and she was worked up more than she had ever seen her.

She moved up over him now and as their bodies merged she felt his cock growing as it moved up between her thighs and touched her ass. She smiled knowing he was just as excited as she was about all of this. She kissed him and lifted up shoving her left tit and hard nipple into his mouth. She held him as he sucked it licking and kissing it and even bit it gently. She moved over and pushed the other one into his open and waiting mouth. She felt his warm breath on her wet nipple and she shuttered with pleasure as she rocked against his hard-on. Mark felt his cock hitting the back of her ass and pussy. He wasn't inside her yet but he wiggled around rubbing it against Amy's inner legs and open thighs and very wet pussy. She kissed him again and again hard sharing their tongues as they made love. It was so passionate and rough. Amy's passion was so high tonight she didn't want to make love. NO! Tonight she wanted to be fucked. Fucked hard and long very long.

Within seconds of them merging and making out Amy moved up and straddled his body with her knees. She felt his hard cock pressing against the crack of her ass and the slit of her pussy. She lifted up and took it in her hand. Mark watched as she moved her hips and rear end around until she had centered his cock head just underneath her pussy hole. Then she looked down into his eyes and smiled a sexy smile as she pushed down on the base of it and settled down slowly taking his hardness into her hole.

Mark moaned and Amy could feel even inch of his hard cock move into her hole and enter her body. Amy threw her head back and moaned as she sank fully letting his cock slip into her.

"Oh God Mark! Oh God yes! You feel so good baby! I love it!" she cried out as she began to rock and pump moving her pussy on his hard cock.

He reached up and cupped both of her full lovely breasts. Her nipples were hard and pressed into the palms of his hand as she lifted up and down as she began to fuck him.

Up and down, up and down, up and down, again and again and again Amy moved her pussy hole on the shaft buried inside her one second and then lifting up until the head was inside her again. The shaft was wet and slippery as Mark waited to feel her cunt squeeze it again.

"Oh God it's so good", she kept saying as Mark watched her go from one feeling to another one moving closer towards an orgasm. Amy was so wet now Mark could feel her juices running down his cock's shaft and dripping over his balls as he watched her going crazy on top of him fucking herself madly on his cock.

And then it slipped out! As she bounced so hard she lifted up so high his cock slipped out of her cunt. Two sets of hands reached for his shaft in a panic as she grabbed the slippery length and pushed it back into her hole again. They continued to fuck wildly. He was very close to cumming now. Amy had two small climaxes but wanted more.

It was so good for both of them. Mark kept saying how he wanted to see that big black hard cock moving in and out of her fucking her so much deeper and longer than he could do her. She had her eyes closed but listened to him describe how the black man would fuck her and she was thinking of it. Then Mark heard her cry out as she slammed down on his dick fully and climaxed again much harder this time.

She sat on his balls, resting and said, "Oh Mark you feel so big inside me right now! How will it feel with a cock that's 3 inches bigger and so much thicker than yours is baby? Will it hurt me Markie? Will it stretch my little pussy hole? Oh God Markie what if I can't feel you after he gets done with me? Oh Markie fuck me! I'm so bad off tonight! Fuck me hard Markie fuck me like you were that black guy. Give it to me baby!"

Mark almost screamed as he violently rolled her over on her back and began to plow and ram his cock into her cunt now. Harder and faster and harder and faster still he pumped into her hole, biting and sucking on her neck and tits leaving marks of his passion on her. As he thrust his dick into her as deep as he could Amy screamed, lifting her legs higher in the air as the orgasm swept over her and she yelled at him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big black dick! Oh God Mark I can feel it ...so deep...so fucking good! Oh yes fuck meeeee! Oh Markie yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like that big black cock will fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssss!"

Mark used his hands and lifted her legs even higher until they were now over her head. As he drove his cock into her pussy he pushed her knees to her breasts as he plunged into her again. He plunged and plunged his cock as hard as he could ever remember doing into her dripping wet and hot cunt. He could feel his balls slapping her ass faster as they tighten and tighten so much he was sure they had almost disappeared up inside him now.

Mark rammed and rammed into her and then he felt her lifting up and meeting his thrusts with her own. She hissed the words as she moaned.

"I can feel it Markie! I can feel his cock! It's getting harder and so big. He's....he's even getting even thicker baby. Oh yes he is fucking me so good baby! Oh Markie he's going to cum in me baby! Oh God he's going to fill me with his black seed. Oh God Mark I want to feel him cum in me baby! I want to feel each of his cum shots! I want his black seed to pump into me as he fills my womb baby! Let him cum in me Mark let him cum in me! Please!!!!! Markie take the rubber off of his cock and let him cum in my white pussy!"

Mark screamed with his own desire and need to cum. He slammed his cock as deep as he could and then held it there as his entire body shook and shuddered so hard and long he felt he would die. Amy had lifted her pussy and ass up as high as she could get them with her legs over her head and she climaxed with him. As Mark began to shoot his load as deep as he could into his wife's pussy. She held him to her breasts her fingernails dug into his back as she felt his cock throbbing and thumping as his sperm pumped into her. It felt wonderful. It was so good, so great and so damn erotic for both of them. She held him and kissed him and kissed him and kissed him as his cock seemed to cum forever.

Finally she felt him begin to relax and knew his orgasm was over. It had been as good as hers was and she smiled into his loving eyes as they kissed more gently now. They held each other and stroked each other's body lovingly. Amy stroked his neck and back and Mark gently touched and licked her chin neck and breasts sucking gently on her still very hard red nipples.

He saw the suck marks he had left on her in a fit of passion and knew she would be upset with him for leaving them on her neck, shoulders and breasts. Amy would have to wear a turtleneck for a few days but he didn't care – it was just so damn hot and good tonight he had lost it completely. He felt his balls would blow out the head of his cock he had cum so hard.

They had both been like wild animals mating and letting it go, not thinking, just fucking and it was so good. They both realized it was because of this damn fantasy that had taken hold of both of them now – the dream about her fucking a black man with a big cock. That was when Mark realized it was going to actually happen as long as she was OK with either or maybe both of the two men they were going to meet over the next two weekends. God he felt his cock begin to harden inside her again. That had never happened before.

He smiled into her eyes as he saw the surprised look on her face when she felt his cock getting harder and harder inside her. She moaned and whispered to him.

"Oh Mark! You're getting harder again. Oh yes. That's means you can fuck me again Mark. Oh yes! Fuck me again baby! I need to be fucked as much as you can tonight Mark. Oh God baby this is so damn good."

They moved around and he got behind her this time. As he pushed into her pussy his cock went into her easy this time. She was on all fours now and immediately began to rock back and forth and they fucked and fucked and fucked for a very long time. Mark took a very long time to cum this time.......a very long time. She rested her head on the pillow and lifted her ass up offering it to him. Mark had shot a huge load the first time and she had a large number of orgasms which was as good or better than any she had ever had before. He held her hips as he pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy with his hard cock. She sighed with pleasure as he talked to her about the bigger black cock she was going to feel very soon.

She moaned again as she felt him move over her and straddle her body and legs with his own and began to fuck her straight down into her cum with his legs on the outside of hers. They were fucking like dogs in heat now. He was pushing as deep as he could and it felt fantastic to both of them. Mark held her around the stomach as he pumped his cock into her pussy. She rubbed her clit with one hand as he slammed into her from behind. He bent over her body and whispered in her ear. Telling her that the big black cock was going into her so deep it was entering her birthing canal. The big cock head would be so deep inside her that when he shot his load she would be dripping with his black cum for days.

Amy moaned at his words as she closed her eyes and saw the second black man they had picked out. She liked him best and hoped he would be nice when they met. If so she was going to pick him. She saw his face in her mind, and she imagined he was fucking her now, not Mark. It was his big black cock that was so hard and going into her so deep, not her husband's cock any more. She was sure it was in her throat when he was fully inside her. Her black lover was now cumming in her white pink pussy and it felt warm and thick and very sticky as it lubricated her hole and made it easier for him to fuck her. And God he shot a huge load of cum, there was so much of it. Amy cried out as her own orgasm swept over her and she climaxed right along with her black dream lover.