Dark Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
Amy comes home the next day & Mark takes care of her.
6.5k words
4.05
59.6k
29

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is part 5 of a hard core cuckold story and about a black man fucking a white married woman. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would again really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. I know she is extremely busy but she still took the time to help with it. I love her for it because without her input the story wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is. She is a very sweet loving person and a great assistance and I hope a good friend.

Story continues:

Afternoon of November 6th

The water was already running when Amy walked into the bedroom. Mark was kneeling by the tub feeling the temperature of the water. When she entered the room, Mark stood up and looked at her.

"Undress me Mark," she told him. "Take off these nasty cum covered clothes and help me get into the tub. My body and especially legs and pussy are sore and tired and I'm hurting from the fucking Daniel gave me last night. Undress me baby!"

He undid the buttons on her blouse and let it fall off her shoulders. He just looked at his wife and saw how many marks Daniel had placed around her breasts and stomach. He'd really done it to her this time. Mark said,

"My God!" exclaimed Mark, shocked at the sight of her. "He really took you last night didn't he? I mean those marks are the most I have ever seen him put on you Amy. You must have really been his slut last night!"

She told him as she pulled him to her that she was Daniel's slut last night but she would be Mark's wife and his slut or whatever else he wanted her to be today.

"Oh Mark forget last night baby! I'm here with you now. Yes he marked me like this so you could see just how bad he was with me last night! It's part of his sexual game with us. But I'm here now baby! I'm yours and I'll be whatever you want me to be today. Come on let's get in the bathtub. I need some soothing!"

Mark stood with her by the tub and undid the hook that held her skirt on. When it fell to the floor he saw all the cum stains around her pussy, inner thighs and stomach. She wore no underwear. She had left the thong at Daniel's place.

He turned her around and saw some more stains on her ass and thighs. It was still leaking slowly out of her and down the insides of her legs.

"Amy!! You are covered with cum. Why...why is your rear end so inflamed and full of his cum too? You didn't...you didn't give him your ass last night did you?"

She took in a deep breath because she was hoping he wouldn't notice it right away. Now she had to tell him. But no, no, not right at this instant. Now was their time together and she didn't want to have it spoiled!

"Come on Mark get in the tub with me and I promise I'll tell you everything baby!"

They climbed into the tub and she shook as the shock of warm water stung her pussy and ass. It stung again as it washed over her breasts. They sat down facing each other. She reached for him and they moved together, her legs over his, her pussy inches away from his cock, which she felt was very hard. She felt the warm water caressing her body as it began to feel better now on her sore pussy.

She also felt Mark's cock as it bumped against her leg. She smiled at him and reached under the water and held it in the palm of her hand. As her fingers circled it she squeezed it and slowly began to jerk it off. She closed her eyes and remembered back to how it was holding Daniel's cock. She had to use two hands on him. He'd taught her to put one hand on top of the other in order to cover most of his shaft as she pumped up and down letting her hands fuck him. But as she jerked him off that way she still had enough cock left at the top of her hands to suck on.

But with Mark, she only had to use one hand to stroke almost all of it. With Mark's cock ,one hand covered almost all her husband's shaft and she could suck the head. Right now she just slowly stroked it, keeping him on edge and sexually excited. As stroked, she lay back a little and let her red sore nipples soak in the water too.

Mark was very careful not to hurt her as he started to wash her. Using the mild cleanser she had and the soft wash glove to clean her, he leaned Amy tenderly back in the water so it lapped around her stomach. Mark began a gentle massage, starting with her neck and moved down her shoulders and over her breasts. He was extremely careful not to hurt her sore red nipples. He asked her if they hurt a lot.

"Not to much Mark," she replied, "But please don't try and suck on them for a few days. You might be able to lick them if you want."

She smiled and added, "But you can hold my titties Mark, and kiss me. Please Mark, please kiss me. Kiss me and hold me. Love me baby! I need you so badly and I know you need me. We love each other so much don't we?"

He told her 'yes' and he merged closer with her and cupped her breasts with his hands. God how he loved to feel their fullness and shapeliness. Amy had a great body - such full breasts - so round and firm like her rear end. And her legs were shapely and her thighs tight and strong. Amy had legs to die for. God ,what had he done to get her involved with another man. Why didn't he keep her all to himself? He knew he did it for her sexual pleasure as well as his own. But he could never understand why he liked it so much seeing her being fucked by Daniel.

She let her hands drop into the water and over his cock. He was very hard and she slowly stroked it for him trying to give him some pleasure. He deserved it because of what she had done to him the night before and because what she had to tell him now was going to hurt him again. She knew it would, but she had to tell him the truth. Amy owed her husband that much.

She decided to open the subject.

"Would you like to hear more now of what we did last night Mark?"

He nodded his head and said. "Yes Amy tell me everything please."

And so she began.

"Well once we had eaten dinner and Daniel shot his cum into me for the second time last night, he made me put the plug back into my pussy right away to hold all his cum inside me. Then we stood up and walked into his bedroom. He undressed me the rest of the way and now both of us were completely nude. He lit a joint, and we smoked it."

She saw her husband's eyes get wider and she said.

"Yes, Mark your little sweet wife smoked some weed last night with her black lover. It was the first time in my life I did that."

Mark looked at her, amazed.

"You smoked weed with him? Did he drug you badly? What? Why, did he make you take drugs Amy?"

She said, "He didn't make me Mark. I did it because I wanted to try it. He offered the joint to me and I shared it with him. Look, do you want to know what happened or not? You said you wanted to know everything, but I don't want you to get mad or upset."

"NO! I mean yes! I want to know all of it." Mark was anxious for her to keep talking. "Sorry Amy. So what happened then? Were you OK? I mean were you able to know what was going on?"

She smiled at him.

"It was only weed, Mark. It just sort of mellowed me out. Helped me to relax a lot better. You know you told me you smoked it in college? It was good stuff too! Boy! I felt very good. And Daniel and I began to make love again." She stopped and said, "No that's not right - I make love to you sweetie. Sorry. Daniel and I went back to having sex."

Mark was now as hard as he had ever been and he began to wash Amy's lower body as she stood in front of him. He washed her pussy and up under her thighs and around her ass. She turned around and bent over so he could wash her ass too. He saw her rear end was swollen and red too. He knew she had done something with her lover back there. "Maybe it was a dildo," he said to himself.

As she placed her hands on her knees, she sort of squatted a little, pushing her ass back toward her husband so he could wash it. She continued with her description of what happened.

"Well then Mark, Daniel started sucking my titties and he did it for a long time. I'm sure he put more marks on me then. He sucked my nipples so hard Mark, that's why they're red and that's why they hurt so badly today. He wasn't gentle with me at all, not like you are sweetie. I wished it were you sucking my nipples. They would feel very good today if you were sucking them last night. Daniel bit them too. I had to tell him he was hurting me. But it felt very sexual!"

She turned back around and faced Mark again. Her pussy was lined up directly with his face and he gently touched it! She flinched a little and told him it hurt but maybe if he licked it and it might feel better. He moved his fingers to the side of her pussy lips and very gently opened them. She moaned a little. Then he placed his mouth to her pink/red insides and began to lick her as easy as he could.

"Mumm! Oh Markie! That feels so nice," murmured Amy. "Yes gently baby, that's it, gently, very gently lick them. Bathe my pussy with your wonderful tongue Mark!"

She held his head against her body easily as his lips pressed against her pussy and she sighed and stopped him for a moment.

"Oh Mark stop! Stop a second baby! I have to sit down! Let me sit Mark."

He let go of her hips and she sat in the warm water facing him again. She lifted her hips and told him to put his hands under her rear end. He did and she told him to lift her pussy up out of the water. Again he did what she told him and she laid back resting her head against the bath pillow at the end of the tub. Mark lifted her lower body up out of he water and bent his head placing his mouth back over her red swollen cunt.

As he began to lick her again she said, "Easy baby! Easy! OK?"

He said 'yes' and began to lick her pussy as easy as he could. She lay back until only her face, nipples and pussy was sticking up out of the water. She continued her story.

"So anyway Daniel told me to get him hard again. So I started to suck his cum-covered cock and play with his big balls like I do to you Mark. But with Daniel I need two hands, he's so big and long. I sucked him and sucked him and stroked him and stroked him and tried to get him hard again so he could fuck me again."

Amy sighed and said, "Oh Mark your mouth and tongue feels so good sweetheart. You bathe my pussy so very lovingly Mark, just like I knew you would. Yes! Yes just like that Markie, just like that! God your mouth is heaven baby!"

Amy's hips began to begin to gyrate slowly as she worked her cunt on his tongue and mouth. She slowly humped her pussy on Mark's mouth as he gave her such great pleasure with his soft warm tongue. She continued.

"While I was working on Daniel's growing dick he was fingering my pussy and ass with his fingers..."

She watched her husband for a reaction as he ate her pussy and it felt like heaven. His tongue bathed her and she saw him look up when she stopped talking. She smiled and said, "Your mouth really helps me Markie it feels so good baby! Keep going baby, keep licking me." She saw his eyes almost tell her to continue.

"OK!! OK sweetheart I'll continue. Lick me Mark. Oh Mark keep going!"

She settled back into her story, her eyes closed, gasping now and then as her husband tongued her clit..

"So Daniel had me right on the edge for over an hour and he kept me there. He wouldn't let me cum Mark and I really wanted to cum baby! I wanted to cum so badly Mark. Almost as bad as I want to cum now with your tongue in my pussy Mark! Oh easy baby! Don't suck just lick!"

Amy smiled down at him and said, "Anyway, Daniel almost making me cum a hundred times Mark but then he would back off. I sucked his cock for so long my tongue and mouth and gums were so tired. And then finally he told me he was going to fuck me."

Mark licked her faster but still gently as she told her story. She felt his cock throbbing in her hand now, and she saw the head of his cock sticking out of the water. She told him to stop eating her pussy now and to just lay back and let her help relieve some of his needs. Mark lay back and Amy held his cock as the head stuck up out of the water. She went down, covering the head with her mouth as her hand stroked and stroked him. In minutes Mark began to cum. Shot after shot of Mark's cum either when into her mouth or went high up in the air and fell in the water landing on the surface and floated on it. She worked her mouth over the head more now and stroked his shaft as she rolled his balls with her other hand as she made him cum as good as she could do it, milking him like Daniel had taught her to do.

Mark moaned and moaned and she knew he was enjoying being sucked off very much. Finally, when he had no cum left, she looked up and saw him with his eyes closed and his mouth open just like when he jerked off watching her fuck Daniel. She knew this cumming was a good one for him. She was glad because she really did love him and wanted to please him today. It was their day to be together again just like Daniel told her to do.

So she wasn't done with Mark just yet. Amy had a new trick she wanted to show him now. It was something Daniel had been training her to do with her body. She moved to Mark and inserted his still fairly hard cock into her pussy. It was more than semi-hard and she took what she could get inside her and started to work the muscles of her vagina like Daniel taught her to do for him. Soon Mark was getting hard again.

She saw his face with a surprise look and knew he felt what she was doing with her pussy. He looked sort of stunned and happy as his cock was squeezed and sort of stroked and rubbed by the inside walls of her vagina. And soon she had Mark's cock almost completely hard again. She sat down all the way.

"Daniel has been teaching me how to do that baby! He said I'm good at it now. See, he has helped our sex life in more ways than you would think. Fuck me slowly now Mark, don't do it hard. Fuck me - make love to me while I tell you more."

As she sat almost on top of Mark he slowly humped his cock in and out of his wife's pussy. He was fucking her with maybe two or three inches going in and two out of her vagina. That was all he could get into her in the position she had him in. He made sure he didn't fall out and Amy made sure he didn't hut her pussy. Amy sort of rode her pussy along his shaft as she sat half way on his thighs and fucked him. He lifted up and came down again pushing his cock into her hole a little more. It was an easy and gentle way of fucking but they were making love just like she enjoyed with her husband. She loved fucking Daniel and taking all he had but she also loved the way Mark made love to her too. It was the best of both worlds for her.

She said, "And Markie! Oh God Markie he fucked me so hard and so much last night baby! Jesus Mark he fuck me all different ways too! His cock is so long and so hard. And he fucked me so long that it seemed to me like he would never cum again. We changed positioned three, no four times and finally he took me from behind."

Mark moaned, as he could picture her fucking Daniel. He tried to thrust up into her but she had the advantage and kept him going easy and gentle.

"Easy baby I'm sore remember? So.......as Daniel slammed into me he rubbed KY all over my ass with his fingers. He then began to finger my ass hole Mark. He has done that sometimes before as he pumped away with his cock inside my pussy. He told me to rub my clit and I did and it worked me up faster and higher yet. He fucked me like he has never fucked me before Mark. He called it "nigger fucking" and he told me I was ready for it now. He did it long and hard and fast. I mean he pounded me baby! I was half in and half out of it all the time. I guess it was the combination of the weed we smoked and the fucking he was giving me. I lost count of my orgasms at five and still he didn't cum. Then he pushed another finger into my ass. That made two."

Mark interrupted her.

"Don't tell me Amy, please don't tell me. He fucked your ass last night didn't he? He took your anal cheery. That was my cherry Amy! How...how could you do it?"

She protested.

"Mark! Mark that was MY cherry it was MY ass not yours! OK? OK Mark? And yes! OK! Yes he took it Mark. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and before I knew what happened he had the head of his big black cock out of my pussy and into my rear end and it hurt! It hurt badly but at the same time I was rubbing my clit and was on the verge of cumming again when he did it! Before I realized it Mark he was in my ass. He told me to relax and he pushed and pushed and we were fucking and that was that.

"My cherry was gone Mark. It was too late to do anything about it! So I relaxed and tried to enjoy it. And I did, I did enjoy it. Then he told me to change positions again. He laid down and I got on top of him and was going to fuck him on top with my pussy again. But he told me to put his cock back into my ass hole instead and to ride his cock now. And after a while Mark, it was up in my ass - all the way up inside my ass, Mark!"

Mark's cock was still fucking her with his steady motion and she kept telling him more.

"Yes he took it Mark. Daniel took my cherry ass and you know what? I loved it Mark! Then I wanted him to cum in my ass Mark! I worked with him and did exactly what he told me to do and I relaxed and I fucked him hard and long with my asshole sucking his cock as deep as we could get it! And then he fucked my ass like he fucks my pussy until he shot a huge load of his black cum up there."

Mark just looked at her as he continued to push and pull his cock in and out of her cunt as they sat in the tub. She knew he was actually getting off on this. She kept on talking.

"Yes Mark, Daniel was first to have my asshole. And it was painful at the start and the nastiest thing I have ever done in my life. It felt really bad and evil that I was giving my lover something I would never give you! But by the time he was close to cumming I was yelling for him to give it to me and that I loved it Mark! I fucked him back as fast as I could and I loved it Mark! I fucking loved his big black cock in my ass so deep! And I did it again this morning before I left him."

Mark said, "And now you're OK with doing it? I mean when can I fuck you back there too?"

She smiled. "Oh Markie. Oh baby, I'm sorry but....no. I'm sorry Mark but my ass only belongs to my lover. He doesn't want me to let you have me back there Mark, and so you can't. I'm sorry baby! You'll have to be happy with my other two openings. You do love my pussy don't you, and my mouth sucking you. Right Markie? Right?"

He was hesitant. "Yes you know I do Amy. But......but if you can take his big cock back there why can't you let me have it too? You drink Daniel's cum and now you drink my cum too. So it figures you would let me have your ass now too Amy, I mean I am your husband."

She smiled and said she knew that and she loved having him as her husband. Again, she told Mark she was just so submissive to her lover and would do pretty much anything he wanted. She told him that Daniel had this sort of hold on her and that she did what he told her for fear of him not fucking her any more.

"Daniel told me he would know if my ass was being used Mark. If it was used he would stop seeing me and he would stop fucking me. I don't want that to happen, so you don't get it unless Daniel tells me it's OK. You can ask him the next time you see him. OK? If he agrees then I'll let you have it. Otherwise sweetie, I'm sorry. I mean I took a couple of months for me to get the nerve to take his cock up my ass because I was afraid it would hurt too much. But now that I have done it, I think it's hot. I am sure you'd love to see me getting fucked that way. Maybe the next time we are all together Daniel will do it for you and show you how hot it is. I know you'd love to watch it even if you can't have any of it. I was really vocal too when it happened, Markie."

12