Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

Lizzie punched out before Kerry was ready and he moved against her grabbing her hips. Her ass was planted firmly against his hardening cock then and they both froze. He had never meant to get excited like this, but it had definitely happened.

"Uh, Kerry." Lizzie breathed out feeling his hardness against her. Surprisingly, her pussy responded by getting just a little wetter than before. They were frozen there, with Kerry pressed against her.

"Sorry...I..." He stuttered breathing on the back of her neck. His fingers released her hips and she spun around to look at him.

"Ugh, I know...look here's the thing - that is going to keep happening. I get it, it's kind of awkward, but we can either figure out how to deal with you getting excited around me or I can lock myself in my room while you guys are awake. I personally think we should be able to deal with it like adults." Lizzie was frustrated. She didn't want to have to tiptoe around the sexual nature of her being if she was going to have to stay here.

"You know, you're right. We are adults; it's just a little awkward for me." Kerry gave her the most incredible puppy dog stare then and for whatever reason her body actually responded more.

"Well, we can't ignore the inevitable hard-ons you are both going to get around me. So, why don't you just keep track or whatever because I'll bet Jeff will have more. I don't know just a stupid suggestion, but if you can keep working with me despite that then let's go." She smiled at him.

"Okay, then I'm at 4, now let me get my pads back on and see what you got." He shrugged somehow feeling the tension resolve a little. If she was okay with this, then he certainly needed to be. After all, they were saving her, and if that meant some physical discomfort for him, then so be it.

They continued to spar like that for another hour leaving her exhausted and her scent under control. Kerry's erection had thankfully subsided. He had been able to focus as tried to help her with getting better and better at her skills. They decided to call it quits with a necessary agreement to shower separately.

***********************************

When Jeff returned he noted how exhausted Lizzie looked and couldn't help but make a snide comment.

"So, you gave in and let Kerry over here help you out huh?" He smirked at her with that shit eating grin. It made her instantly furious.

"Oh yeah Jeff, I gave up on everything I've thought for ten years and just let him ravage me. Oh, I should have known a man could be so magnificent." Lizzie played up her sarcastic comment doing her best Scarlet O'Hara impression and putting the back of her hand to her forehead.

"Hah, what she means is I was teaching her how to punch. But thank you for the compliment Lizzie." Kerry chimed in laughing at the glint in his partner's eye. For a second, he was almost sure that Jeff had believed her as his face fell.

"Ah, trying to learn how to help yourself...excellent." Jeff's demeanor shifted. Lizzie suddenly realized that she kind of liked Jeff in a way. He had this nice sarcasm and beneath his innuendos and asinine comments, he was alright she could tell. There might be hope for him yet.

"I am. I just figured that I've spent too long relying on Tomas, or Oz, or whoever to save me, and I really need to figure out how to do so myself. I think I might even be able to hit someone now thanks to Kerry." She smiled proud of herself for how far she had come in one morning with him.

"Well, you know the first line of defense should really be a gun. I mean you can hit a guy all you want, but if you can shoot him first then why bother. I can teach you to shoot if you want, and maybe we can even get you a gun." It was the first nice thing Jeff had really said to her.

"That would be awesome, but to be honest my arms are killing me right now, so maybe we can start that tomorrow. For now, I have work to get to." She smiled grabbing her water bottle and leaving them to finish lunch.

*****************************

That day Lizzie spent most of the day working in the Library with Kerry. It was nice to enjoy just a normal day. Jeff was off doing whatever it was that Jeff did in bunker. He sure wasn't a research type. It seemed as if they all had reached a good place. Even as they all went to bed, it was almost refreshing to see how normal it seemed. She was starting to think she could learn to enjoy these new found friends.

When Lizzie awoke the next morning, it was a totally different situation. She had shot up out of bed at 7 a.m., having woken up from a rather inappropriate dream covered in sweat and shouting.

"Hey are you okay in there?" She heard pounding on her door. Kerry's concerned voice came through. She hadn't relieved herself since the morning before thinking it would be fine until now, but the haze in her brain said otherwise.

"Lizzie we heard you yelling, is everything alright?" Jeff was gruff, and ultimately didn't wait for an answer turning the knob on the door and letting himself inside. Kerry followed close behind.

"Holy shit! Sorry, yea I'm fine, but uh a little privacy." Lizzie stared into Jeff's face, able to clearly see her face was not what he was looking at. She lay in her bed naked beneath only a cover sheet that was partially wrapped around her. The damn sheet had become wound up somehow allowing her only enough to cover her torso.

Jeff and Kerry both froze taking in the picture before them. Lizzie lay there covered in a sheen of sweet with a white sheet barely hiding the core of her body. Her legs were bare as were her shoulders. Her long brown hair was strewn over her pillow with a few strands clinging to her face.

"Duh, um...sorry...we heard yelling and...we...um...we'll leave." Kerry stammered out. He turned then heading for the door quickly. He was clearly in his pajamas still, and Lizzie couldn't believe she had yelled loud enough to wake them.

"Jeff...privacy, please." He stood there leaning his head a little to the side tracing the lines of her legs. The sight of Lizzie splayed out like that before him making him sweat. With one single word from her, he was ready to pounce and taste the sweat from her skin. Her words jarred him from the thoughts.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I'll um head out unless you need anything." He desperately fished for any sign that he might be able to act on his desires. Lizzie just sighed and pointed at the door.

"Hey Lizzie, how about breakfast in about 10 minutes if you're staying up?" Kerry's voice from the doorway came. "Jeff, Jeff...come on..." She heard him whisper forcefully to his partner.

"Give me 20 okay, I have to take care of something." They closed the door at her words and headed out to the kitchen, both knowing what she had to take care of and drifting in their own minds about how that would look.

Lizzie collapsed back on her bed horribly embarrassed by how the guys had just found her. Other than Tomas, no man had seen her naked since she lost her virginity. It was all she could do to clear the terror from her mind and use her vibrator so she could head to breakfast.

"Kerry, I need a few minutes in my room, I'll um meet you in the kitchen." Jeff broke off from their walk together down the hallway to stop. There was no way he was going to be able to eat breakfast unless he relieved the erection bulging at his boxers.

"I think I might need the same." Kerry smiled, a little embarrassed to be so hard in front of his partner, but having the same thought of relieving it prior to being able to eat breakfast with Lizzie. He had not anticipated see the amount of her body that he did this morning and there was something so incredibly sexy about the way her hair clung to her against the sweat on her brow.

********************************

Lizzie came out to the kitchen a few minutes later, having thrown on long pants, a bra and a t-shirt, hoping to cover up as much as she could. Finding the kitchen empty, she wandered back down the hallway, thinking perhaps the guys expected her to knock when she was ready. Kerry and Jeff had adjoining rooms and as she approached them she could smell both men strongly.

The first door was Jeff's and his smell was almost intoxicating. She approached slowly and then she started to hear the faint sound of him moaning. Her realization of what he was doing was instant as her eyes grew wide. A few moments of listening made her blush as her name was groaned. Once Lizzie realized what it would look like if she was caught eavesdropping, she quickly scampered back down the hallway to the kitchen so she could start making breakfast.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12