Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll stay, but I don't think I want either of you anymore. The last thing I want is to come between the two of you. Besides, neither of you is imprinted with me, so this is only a temporary fix until I find my mate. Let's just can the judgment bullshit, because if that keeps going I'm out of here. I will not be judged by men that have been with way more people than I have...I mean fuck you guys have been with everything from demons to angels to God knows what. Oz talks to me you know, and he's not shy about what man whores you guys have been in the past. Suddenly I wish I had used protection with you both."

"Um...too much Lizzie...too much." Jeff spoke as Kerry stood there eyes wide.

"Okay...so sandwiches?" Kerry tried to divert the conversation.

*************************

The air settled as the day went on, with very little temptation. It seemed Jeff's efforts earlier had subdued her heat greatly. She breathed easily as they sat watching Netflix together in the large living room. It was actually nice to laugh and enjoy time with the two guys.

The next day, she awoke and before even going down for breakfast she used her vibrator to avoid any unnecessary issues.

"Good morning, we were thinking pancakes, how does that sound?" Kerry's cheerful voice greeted her. He was happy that the intense burst of scent from earlier near her door had left her and now she was just incredibly sexy, but not quite irresistible.

"Sounds good, I'm starving this morning."

"I bet you are." Jeff snorted.

"Shut up. You wish it was because of you." Lizzie dished it right back to him causing Kerry to chuckle.

"Did you sleep okay?" Jeff asked smiling at her with his familiar caring. He might be an ass sometimes, but it was because of how deeply he felt things. Kerry was able to empathize, but Jeff had a depth to his feelings that he had no idea how to verbalize. The two were perfectly matched as partners and she cared for each for his own personal way of being.

12