Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"It's not from dreaming, it's just the heat is so strong this year. Oh Kerry." Her head went back as he sucked in her nipple.

"I wish I didn't have to leave, I want to ravage you right now." Kerry grunted as he finished pulling her covers back so he could get a full view of her body. He was half on top of her now holding himself up as he kissed her neck over and over again.

"Jeff's still showering right? So, we have a few minutes." Lizzie smiled before grabbing Kerry's hips and pulling them down to her.

His mind raced at thoughts of her moaning the other night and how intense his orgasm was just thinking of her. His cock was already straining and her pull had placed him against her hip causing him to moan lightly.

"Unhhhh...God I want to be inside you right now. I want feel how wet you are around me." Kerry ground his cock into her as she moaned out throwing her head back.

She wrapped her legs around his thigh quickly holding his denim clad leg against her throbbing pussy. Her hands wandered under his shirt before she allowed one to slide down the back of his pants and underwear.

"Oh Kerry, stay here. I want to feel you. Please." Her hand grazed around still under his underwear threading her fingers into his soft curls and brushing the head of his cock.

"It's going to be real quick if you keep grinding on me...dear God Z." Kerry moaned as she undid the button on his pants allowing her more access so she could stroke at least part of his hard cock.

"Ooh...Kerry please...fuck me hard...please."

Boom...Boom...Boom...a loud rap on the door broke the moment of intensity between them.

"Hey guys, forget to close the door much? Kerry, we have to go now, I just got another message from Paul." Jeff's voice rang out.

"10 minutes Jeff?" Kerry called out.

"I can smell her from here, it won't be 10 minutes and we have 4 hours to drive if I haul ass. So, we gotta go. You still have to get shoes and everything."

"Fine." Kerry resigned to it.

"Be in the car in five minutes Kerry. Oh, and good morning Lizzie, sorry to leave you hanging. Call us if you need anything and have a party until then. Bye beautiful." Jeff said as he strode out of the door whistling.

"I'm sorry Z...I have to go." Kerry leaned to kiss her as he pulled her hands from his pants.

"I know...I'll just have to go jerk off in your bed so I can smell you." She lay back rubbing along her skin as she watched him get up and fix his pants.

"Fuck, you're turning into a real tease you know that? You better be ready when I get back, 'cause I'm only going to be thinking about you when I'm gone." Kerry growled a little at his last words before heading out of the door.

"Bye sexy. Be safe and keep that partner of yours safe too. I want all of your pieces coming back intact." Lizzie called out before rolling over to try to get herself back in check. At least with them gone she would be able to control things for a little while.

****************************

"About time, now get in and let's go." Jeff was at the car already engine running as Kerry came jogging out of the bunker moving to hop into the passenger side of the vehicle.

"You couldn't give me ten minutes huh?" Kerry asked as they started off down the road.

"Nope. Besides if I am going to have to dream about that for a few days, you should too." Jeff smirked.

"You suck Jeff." Kerry was frustrated he could still smell her on him and he could feel her wetness through his jeans, not to mention how hot her hand was on his cock, which would definitely take time to calm down.

"Man, I can still smell her; she was in a state this morning. I had half a mind to come in there with you two and help finish her faster." Jeff was starting to rub at his own half-stock in his jeans.

"Eww Jeff, probably not a good idea to double team her considering how inexperienced she is. I can smell it too, wow!" Kerry shifted uncomfortably, not entirely thrilled about the two of them alone in the car with erections.

"Wait, Kerry, what the fuck is that on your leg, is that? No?" Jeff pointed at the patch of wet fabric on Kerry's thigh.

"Oh shit, yeah...I guess she was that excited to see me this morning." Kerry smiled absently running a thumb over his leg.

"Man, we aren't going to be doing laundry, are you telling me I'm going to have to smell my girl on you the whole trip there and back. That's shit Kerry." Jeff was frustrated.

"Yeah, sorry. I have another pair of jeans, but they're in the back, so you have to wait till we get there at least.

"Man, well let's at least roll down the window. And, for the record she's not that inexperienced. She's been doing research so be careful." Kerry looked at his partner raising an eyebrow.

"Research huh? Not helping my situation to think about that Jeff." Kerry licked his lips considering what he might be able to try with Lizzie soon.

"Let's just say we both had a first the other day, and I've been sitting a little funny since that." Jeff smirked again thinking of her incredible skill in the bathtub.

"Wow, really? Oh, forget it, Jeff we have to talk about something else, I'm going crazy over here."

*************************************

"Hey boys, let's kill us some vamps huh? I have the place all staked out and if we hurry we can get there before dusk and give them the jump." Paul was eager as ever standing by his ride and holding his hat like he was a wild west gunslinger.

"Hey Paul, sounds good. So, how many are we talking about?" Jeff was out of the car and already headed to the trunk as Paul stood by the passenger side holding a blade in each hand.

"It's not far up the road right here, and I think it's probably 10 or so. ...Oh man, do you guys ever air out the car? It smells like straight up sex in there." Kerry had gotten out allowing Paul a whiff of the interior.

"Uh, long story, anyways, let's kill some bloodsuckers, we could both use the release." Kerry rolled his eyes heading to the trunk so they could get weapons.

The killing was a nice escape; however, still leaving them covered in blood and exhausted. Although Paul was positive they had gotten everyone, they decided to stay the night and double check in the morning. It was something Jeff called his spidey sense that made him believe that they had more lurking in town.

A quick shower and they were all on their way to enjoy some time at the local dive bar. Kerry had finally changed his jeans, although secretly he hid them in the hotel bathroom so he could get a nice whiff later and release some of his tension.

********************

"So, who got lucky in there, because wow! I mean I've had my share and all, but the Torino reeked today." Paul was eager to hear the juicy details of a conquest. Plus, he was half way into his first beer and already feeling pretty good.

"Unfortunately, there has been no sex in Stella for a while; it was actually Kerry's fault it smelled because someone couldn't keep his hands to himself this morning." Jeff shot him a glance still bitter about the ride there and smelling Lizzie's sweet intoxication.

"Hey, I just wanted to let her know we were leaving, it's not my fault she finds me irresistible." Kerry chimed back.

"I knew I should've woken up sooner and gotten to her first." Jeff grumbled at him.

"Whoa, wait a minute guys. I'm about ten steps behind, but it sounds to me like you are dating the same young filly, which is a recipe for disaster." Paul gave his usual sage yet odd advice. He still had a Texas accent when he drank a little bit, and it definitely came out as he was speaking tonight. He looked up to the two men across from him. They were practically legends and even as he waited on getting a new partner, he hoped that whoever was assigned might compliment him half as well as Kerry did Jeff.

"We aren't dating." Both partners chimed in unison causing Paul's eyebrows to rise.

"Okay, now you have to fill me in." He sat up trying to figure out the latest point of contention the partners were wrestling.

"Her name is Lizzie, and we're protecting her. She's special - as in not human really, and she has an affliction which has made things difficult." Kerry tried to be pc and protect her dignity.

"What my partner means is she goes into heat once a year and we are keeping her safe at the bunker. Unfortunately, she can't seem to decide which of us is better suited to help her deal with the situation." Jeff tried his best to be respectful but his sharp intake of breath as his eyes glazed over gave a different message.

"So you guys are messing with a Capsa, the girl Oz mentioned last year? Aren't they only supposed to mate for life?" Paul asked with a slight giggle as his last beer was emptied.

"Wait, what do you know about Capsas?" Kerry asked stopping the conversation.

"Only that they are these incredible celestial vessels, which are created to birth special beings. I thought they were a myth though. Who would ever think a perfect female creature who goes into heat would even exist? I kind of thought it was a science fiction story gone wrong. " Paul rambled, slurring his words slightly.

"She exists, trust us. And, she is in fact pretty perfect, but still pretty human to be honest. Anyways, what else do you know?

"It's only a few things I picked up from a professor of ancient studies that I dealt with last year. It was after Oz mentioned to be on the lookout for any information. From what I remember, they are supposed to be perfect. I spent many a night thinking about what one might look like. I can't believe she ended up going to the two of you for protection? That's like, like...like a heffer in heat walking into a bull pen." Paul giggled again.

"Uh, sure, yeah. The point is she has needs and I for one satisfy them. But, we're not dating." Jeff chimed in with his cocky attitude as usual.

"You're an ass Jeff. Anyways, we're helping her and that's it. You should meet her, but after her heat cycle...she can be overwhelming right now." Kerry sighed at the word overwhelming.

"Yeah...overwhelming's a word for it." Jeff sighed too.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you guys were smitten. Too bad you'll probably have to kill her one day huh?" Paul called the waitress over for another beer.

"Wait, what?" Jeff grabbed Paul's arm trying to center him enough to get a straight answer.

"You know, smitten...like all googly-eyed over her." Paul giggled.

"No, what the hell do you mean we'll have to kill her?" Jeff was stern pressing his fingers into Paul's arm.

"Well, I figure when she is ungated, well good things aren't really what tends to happen around us Dark Division folks, so when she is pregnant with some damn monster one of you will probably have to finish her off. I say live while you can though." Paul was decidedly drunk, although his words made Kerry and Jeff both sober up instantly. This was a different perspective about Lizzie and it wasn't exactly positive.

The subject changed shortly and they were all soon chatting about daily living, although Kerry and Jeff both had their reservations going forward. Neither even noticed the two or three different girls eyeing them up for a nightly encounter. It seemed they only had Lizzie on their minds.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12