Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Alright, breakfast." Kerry's voice boomed in when he opened the door. A plastic bag hung over his arm. Once inside, he stopped dead as the smell hit him. This morning both he and Jeff had woken up to a room filled with Lizzie. She was panting and sweating as she tossed under the covers on the other bed. Her clothes were already off, and they both had to fight their bodies just to get out of bed. Now that he was back, the room seemed to have grown even thicker with it.

"I'm actually going to go for a quick walk, and I'll eat when I come back." Jeff was flushed as he got up heading for the door.

"Would you like me to go?" Lizzie offered feeling guilty especially after sitting with Jeff for the last few minutes and watching as he tried anything to not look at her.

"No, I think you should definitely stay inside. Uh, just let's start eating and then we can all take showers and such." Kerry smiled at her, not wanting her to feel worse for what she clearly couldn't control.

*******************************

The same tension carried through breakfast and when Jeff returned it was Kerry's turn to take a break. He left the room and Lizzie was back to the awkward with Jeff. It was killing her to make them so uncomfortable. After being back with them just for the last two days, Lizzie felt bonded to them once more. They were not only her mates, but her long lost friends. These two men had been so much to her, and now that she was with them again she was sad that so much baggage was there. With the added complication of her heat, it was making everything so damn complicated.

"Excuse me for a second Lizzie, I'm just gonna go talk to Kerry real quick." Jeff finished shoving food in his mouth before tossing his trash and scurrying out of the room. A few minutes passed as she sat there on the bed deciding on the best way was to ask them to give her space to jerk off some before they got back in the car. She considered doing it in the shower, but was almost positive that her increased scent would be a too much still. But, how do you ask to have some private time like that when there's so much between you.

When they both entered, she almost had the nerve to just blurt it out, when Kerry broke the awkwardly silent moment first.

"Look Lizzie here's the problem. Your scent is crazy right now and you know it. Jeff and I can barely think being near you, but we don't want to leave you alone given that you are in a susceptible place right now. If we take you with us then you'll be in danger and so will we because we can't even think, but we have to go. I mean this witch could redo the gates. That would mean you could lead a normal life, so we have to go to save you. So, I guess what I'm saying is, we have to get your scent down if not gone before we can do anything else." Kerry sighed suggesting it to her.

"So, what are you saying? You guys will wait in the car while I jerk off in here and then we can all go to the witch and I can go back like I never met you two?" Lizzie asked looking from Jeff to Kerry. Jeff's eyes went to the ground immediately at hearing her say that she regretted knowing them.

"Look, Kerry's right, and honestly you should definitely come with us because the sooner you are fixed again you can go back to your good life from before us." It was easy to see the pain behind his words, and the guilt for what he had done. He clearly couldn't get past what he had done, whether it was destiny or not.

"Well if you are coming with us, you'll have to have no scent or as close as you can get to it. Otherwise, every demon for miles and well any male will know where we are and might even get to the witch first." Kerry was calculating in his brain hiding behind thinking to avoid addressing the feelings of guilt he had and the pain he knew Lizzie was still experiencing.

"Stop skirting it Kerry and just say it or I will. You know we're all thinking it." Jeff looked at his partner pleading with him to be the one to make the suggestion. He couldn't bring himself to open Lizzie's wounds again.

"What the hell are you talking about Jeff?" Lizzie asked eyebrows raised.

"Fine, well you know how you took care of yourself that first year?" Kerry started with trepidation.

"Yeah...so."

"What my partner is failing to say is that your scent never went away, it just became tolerable for short periods. But, when you were with us it went away for a day or so. The witch is at least a few hours away, so to be safe you should be with one of us." Jeff laid it out.

All of them sat silent as Lizzie tried to reason through the situation in her mind. Kerry had been thinking the exact same thing, and also trying to figure out the least painful way this could happen for Lizzie. He loved her whether they were mated or not. The last thing he wanted was to push her away even further for fear that he might lose her forever. They all understood that if her mark was restored then they would not be mated and probably never be able to be together again physically, but at least he had a shot at friendship at some point.

"Fuck...you're right. I have to be honest though, there is no way I am fucking either of you. I just can't do that again yet. Fuck, I hate that you're right. If this means I'm free of this though, then so be it." Lizzie resigned herself to her fate.

Kerry and Jeff's heads both rose at her word - yet. It meant that she might not be so deeply scarred that she would never recover. And, it gave them a glimmer of hope that she didn't truly hate them.

"Lizzie, we can turn off the lights and I'll use my mouth. You always loved that, and god knows I miss that taste." Jeff sighed as he finished his statement. More than anything he wanted to be the one that helped her. He wanted to again show her pleasure. That was the worst part of his memories from their last night together. It was knowing that in the same way that he had given her such pleasure he had caused her such physical pain. He had never intended to harm to her, and would have rather died than hurt her that way. Now, he was willing to do anything to heal her.

"Jeff I can't be naked with either of you, and honestly I think you touching me would be too much. Kerry, are you willing?" Lizzie looked at Jeff, her eyes held so many questions and so many emotions that they had never worked through. Jeff had been the one to really introduce her to enjoying sex and then he so violently hurt her using it as a weapon. How could she ever reconcile that? She only hoped that re-gating her power would let her avoid ever having to deal with that pain again.

"Of course, Lizzie. Um...come here." Kerry was genuinely concerned as she approached. Lizzie walked over to him, and Kerry took his jacket off. He threw it on the chair next to him. Then, he held his hand out to her.

"Jeff, I think you should stay in case something comes to the door, but can you turn around please?" Lizzie asked him knowing it was the safest thing for them all even though she really didn't want Jeff to get a free show.

"Of course, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about this Lizzie." He sighed and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he turned around to face the hotel door.

"Kerry, I'm a little nervous sorry...this is...hard." Lizzie looked him in the eye fighting every urge to run away from them both.

"Just turn around beautiful and let me talk to you." Kerry guided Lizzie so her back was against him as she felt his hands on her hips and his breath on her ear. Lizzie felt her body stiffen as one of his hands ran down her arm.

"Z...just breathe. Close your eyes and listen to my voice and feel... feel. No other thoughts nothing, just be here with me right now." Kerry was whispering in her ear as he slid his hand under the edge of her shirt feeling across her belly.

Lizzie felt her body relax into his and she took a deep breath releasing the tension in her nerves.

"Ohhhhh." The word came out of her mouth as Kerry slid his hand down her yoga pants. His fingers stayed light, barely touching her as he moved them down over her pussy. He rubbed slowly and said nothing as he did so.

"Are you okay? You're not really, um...wet..." Kerry sighed in her ear.

"Sorry, it's just...it's...talk to me Kerry on the mark." It dawned on him then, the mark was so sensitive and now it was his mark. She needed more, she needed to be turned on - something he had not had to worry about with her before.

"No apologies, just listen to my words Z...let your body relax for me and show me how incredibly wet that pussy gets for me." His words brought her back into the moment. Kerry slid his hand back and then moved a little harder across her body as he breathed on her mark. A moment later and he felt her get wet beneath his fingertips.

"Lick it Kerry, please." Lizzie sighed as he started to feel the results of his movements. She felt her own moisture being used to slick her sex completely over and over again.

"That's it baby...get wetter let me feel it." Lizzie moaned lightly as he started to focus more and more on her clit rubbing in light circles. His tongue mimicked the movement on her neck.

"Yes..." Lizzie's hips started to move as Kerry's movements grew faster and faster with each increase in her wetness.

"Fuck, I love how wet you get. I wish my mouth was on you right now tasting this beautiful pussy." Kerry let the words come out softly on her neck causing her to groan. She heard Jeff sigh on the other side of the room and it made her even wetter. Suddenly it didn't matter what happened between them before all that mattered was she was here with her mates.

"Faster, please Kerry." She sighed out as her head fell backwards against him. His second hand held her around the waist holding her up to compensate for her weakening knees. It felt so right to have Kerry connected to her this way. His fingers pressed a little harder as he sped up on her clit.

"Mmmmmm...I love how hard that little clit gets for me...you're making my cock drip Z...god." Kerry groaned in her ear bringing her to the verge of her orgasm.

"Mmmhmmm." Jeff made a noise across the room exciting her more.

"I'm so close, please, oh yes, please...oh please Kerry." She moaned one of her arms moving to his hip as she ground her ass into his cock. He was so hard against her.

"Cum for me...cum on my fingers Z...cum." Kerry's words were enough as she cried out and her palm slammed onto the table in front of her.

"More Kerry, more..." She moaned as her orgasm subsided and he started to rub her again.

"Oh Z, give them all to me, cover my hand baby."

"FUCK!!" Lizzie's pussy pulsed as she came again. Her breathing ragged.

"Baby you got more, come on..." Kerry started up again this time letting his fingers slide inside of her as his palm lay on her clit. She moaned again another orgasm causing her to clamp onto his hand as her hips jerked. She was leaning hard on the table her legs stiff as Kerry pressed his cock into her ass even through their clothes she could feel how excited he was.

"More...god more." Lizzie grunted through her clenched teeth as Kerry's fingers moved faster and faster into her.

"Fuck Z...you're so incredible...I'm so fucking hard. Unhhhhh." Kerry's words were needy and moist on her ear as he gripped her tightly.

"Oh Kerry, Oh Kerry, uhhhhhhhhh!" She rode his hand as they stood there.

He let her ride out her orgasm and his hand kept going.

"Please stop, it's too much Kerry." Kerry stopped pulling his hand out from her pants. He had undone his jeans and had his cock out and in his hand off to her side within seconds. He was using her slickness to coat himself as he stroked. His cock was harder than he thought possible. It took all of his effort to not cum as she was, but now he couldn't wait.

Lizzie leaned back and then dropped her hand from the table grasping his cock. Kerry released his own hand, letting Lizzie take over. She stroked him quickly staying so his head was in her hand in short strokes.

"OH fuck, oh Lizzie... oh...I'm... I'm... AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Kerry cried out as cum shot across the table. She stroked him again and again as he shot streaks of white across the table.

"OH YES!!" Jeff moaned out from the other side of the room.

"Are you...um...okay?" Kerry asked straightening himself up as she released his cock.

"Yeah, I just, I need a minute."

"We all do, take your time." Kerry kissed her mark without even thinking sending a shiver down her spine. She ran her hand over his that now rested on her hip. They both sighed.

Lizzie stayed only a moment before shifting and heading into the bathroom. She needed to breathe a few minutes in the aftermath of what had just happened.

"You okay Jeff?" Kerry turned around fastening his jeans after adjusting himself.

"Um, not really. Kerry I...I miss her." Jeff had his head against the wall as he fixed his own pants.

"Fuck, did you cum on the door?" Kerry asked him.

"Can you blame me? You know how incredible it smells in here let alone the sounds?" Jeff raised an eyebrow before walking over to take a seat on one of the beds. "You came on the table Kerry, that's disgusting."

"That's disgusting? Can you blame me? You should have felt her pulsing, fuck Jeff." Kerry laughed.

"Should we clean up?" Jeff asked him.

"Nah, we'll just checkout and let them wonder what kind of party this was." Kerry laughed and for a moment it was almost normal to be there. They forgot for however brief a time that they were about to lose a chance to be with the woman they both loved.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12