Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff, on the other hand, was good and keeping her tough. He held her hand through every ounce of pain, encouraging Lizzie to keep going. Oz meanwhile hurried himself with preparations off to the side, making sure he had sterilized instruments ready if they needed to do a C-section and making sure there was tons of gauze and bandages if needed. Then, he had busied himself with sitting up two incubators he bought, waiting to hold the two tiny infants that had been growing in Lizzie for far too short a time in her estimation.

Tom stood patiently at her other side, occasionally wiping across her forehead and sending a soft wave of calm through her body. He was using his grace the best he could to help her, even though the pain was not something he could take away. She had demanded he try, but from the first time he touched her, she knew that she was going to feel everything tonight. Now, it was just cooling her and relaxing the muscles in her neck and head. It was enough though, and knowing he was there to keep her going.

"Baby, I think you're ready to go. I get 10 and these contractions are cooking. What do you say we give pushing a try and see if we can't get them out?" Kerry stood up from where he was and looked into her face.

"Okay, I think I can do this." Lizzie looked back full of determination and saw the confidence in Kerry's face. Everything seemed to be going fine, so she was starting to hope for the impossible miracle.

Jeff seized one of her legs and Tom drew up the other, while Kerry put gloves on. He positioned himself just right and when the next contraction came, Lizzie bore down with all her might. Her eyes glowed bright green as she did and Jeff's hand glowed to match.

"That was great. I can see the top of a head up there." Kerry's words encouraged her.

"I have a weird feeling it's my daughter." Jeff smiled at Lizzie, leaning in to plant a kiss on the top of her head. "Your eyes and my hand lit up." He smiled at Lizzie.

"Let's get her out here to meet us, what do you say?" Lizzie smiled at him before bearing down once more with another contraction.

"Oh my God, Lizzie, I got the head right here. One more push baby and the head'll be out. This is so incredible. Jeff you have to look." Kerry sounded beside himself and Jeff leaned down and it took him a full second to realize he was looking at the top of a his own daughter's head. His eyes filled with tears and then he looked back just in time to see Lizzie puffing as she set up for another push.

"Baby, come on, she's right there." Jeff was smiling at her as she pushed hard and felt a pop as the infant's head emerged.

"Okay, hold on and let me get these shoulders moved." She felt Kerry adjusted the child. "Alright, now a quick push and we'll have her.

Lizzie did as requested and looked down to see Kerry pull a beautiful screaming child from her.

"You were right, that's your girl Jeff." The man between her legs handed the baby off to Oz who carefully took her off to the side.

"Is she okay?" Lizzie panted the words.

"She's perfect little lady, just like her mom. Don't worry you can hold her as soon as you get that little boy out.

With those words, Lizzie felt her body seize and started to push once more. Her strength was fading, but she knew it was almost over. Her struggle and all the worry was almost over.

"I can see the top of his head again. Come on baby, a few more pushes and you're done." Kerry was beaming down below as he realized he was about to deliver his own son. More importantly, at least one of the babies was born and Lizzie was still here, still with them.

Another two pushes and a tiny baby boy joined his sister, being wrapped up by Oz after he was cleaned. Lizzie lay softly back and smiled. She did it; the kids were born and she did it. They cried softly on the other side of the room and she knew the world was going to be okay no matter what.

"Can I hold them?" She asked it softly.

"Sure. Jeff you want to come get your little girl?" Kerry picked up the boy in the blanket as Oz finished wrapping him and Jeff was already on the other side of the room.

He lifted the little girl up in his arms taking in just how tiny she was. Both men turned then heading back to Lizzie.

"Tomas, I...I feel weird." Lizzie felt a warmth invade her body and she looked up to her angel protector.

"Lizzie, you're glowing. I...hang on." Both guys froze as Tom put his hands out onto her. Her skin had a green aura around it like he had only seen once before. Tom focused and tried to will his grace into her, trying desperately to figure out what was wrong with her.

"Lizzie?!?" Jeff's voice rang through the room and then there was nothing, silence.

Tom's hands planted onto an empty table as the green glow dissipated and nothing was left of Lizzie. Her body had vanished in the aura leaving only a hospital gown behind. All four men stood in silence staring at the space where Lizzie had been. She was gone.

The silence was broken only by the children's cries as the air hung heavy around them. They had known this might happen, but somehow never really expected it. Now, it was real and Lizzie was gone.

12