Dark Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
A solider falls prey to the vampiress this time.
864 words
4.32
14.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Joseph laid on the soft bed and closed his eyes, his head pounded painfully each time he opened his eyes. Even in the dim room everything appeared much too bright as if the full light of the sun was shining in his eyes. His thoughts turned to his wife Amy and she will feel when he doesn't return home. His legs felt like jelly and he couldn't even shift them, they seemed as heavy as iron weights.

He winced when the front door creaked open as the sound was greatly intensified, Circe's soft footsteps sounded like booming drumbeats over the worn carpet. Circe entered the room and said as quietly as she could, "All your senses are adjusting. You will have greatly enhanced vision, hearing and strength. The reason for you not being able to move is because your muscles are tightening and strengthening. The blinding light, deafening sound and heavy stiffness will wear off in about a day or so. You will need to rest here until then."

He winced and whispered "Good to know; everything is painful." She reached over and touched his arm, the simple contact sent pinpricks of hot pleasure rushing through his body.

"The over sensitivity is the worst part of the change but it will be over soon enough," said Circe before she turned and left the room quietly as she could.

***

A tall broad shouldered man walked down an alleyway lit by the dim streetlamps and looked behind him cautiously as he kept getting the feeling of being followed. He continued down the alleyway as a shadow ghosted over the walls; a shudder passed over him. He quickened his pace as he was still unable to shake the uneasy feeling he was getting.

There sounded like there was a footstep behind him. He turned and saw a woman glowing with ethereal radiance. He opened his mouth about to speak but she grasped his throat and tossed him against the wall. He hit the ground with a thud. She picked up his unconscious form and carried him away with her.

Dazed he opened his eyes slowly; she stood over him naked watching him. She reached forward and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled, tearing his shirt away from him, exposing his well defined chest. He began struggling against her as she reached for his belt after she had torn and removed the rest of his clothing. She pressed his struggling form against the bed.

A hot surge of pleasure rushed through him as she scraped her long nails over his chest. He bucked against her trying to shift her unmoving form. He groaned as an intense wave of pleasure slammed into him when she dug her fangs into his neck. She moaned in pleasure as the warm sweetness of his blood hit her tongue. She climbed on top of him and pushed his hardened member inside her.

He groaned as she began riding him. Circe dug her long nails into his arms as he writhed under her. She thought to herself while she grinded herself on him, making him cry out, 'It's always so much better when they struggle.'

He groaned as the intense burning pleasure ate at him. She clamped her muscles over him as she thrust onto him. He cried out as she forced his release from him when she bit into his neck again and began taking his blood. His body shuddered under her as she pulled his release from him. She loved the feeling of his hot sweet blood rolling down her throat and the sensation of his throbbing member pulsing deep inside her as walls tightened over him like a vice, her orgasm burning through her.

Karen awoke with a start, her hair and pyjamas stuck to her body again with that sheen of sweat.

"Again? What is with this dreaming? I most certainly would not want to rape anybody and where are those fangs coming from?" she mumbled as she slipped out of bed to clean up.

***

His body went limp under hers and she let go of him, sure to leave some blood behind. She slid off the bed and licked her lips getting all the excess blood. She walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself up before putting her clothes back on. She walked into Joseph's room where he had his head turned into the bed with the pillow wrapped behind his head and pressed against his ears.

She called out softly to him and said "Joseph, I am just going out again to get food. I'll bring you back something. You must be really hungry by now,"

Joseph lifted his head from the bed and said "Yes, thanks Circe."

Her ethereal features curved into a smile as she knew what he was going to do when he left the following night, now finally noticing the ring glinting on his finger.

***

"Damn dreams are a nuisance, well at least I've gotten all my marking done now," mumbled Karen as she got dressed and ready for work. "If it happens again tonight, I'm going to have to do something about it. They just seem so real."

Acal
Acal
374 Followers