Dark Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
I get what I need.
1.8k words
4.33
12.5k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knows what I need. I had been so stressed. Life had been beating me up. My father had been sick and refused to go to the doctors. All of this was weighing on my shoulders. The headaches are endless. I need him. I need what he does for me.

"Ali, I need you to meet me." His message on my cell surprises me.

I leave work early, the privileges of being the boss's daughter. I go home to my closet and run my hands through the clothes with my eyes shut to figure out what I want to wear. My hand catches on one, then two things. It's perfect; I know Sir will be pleased and surprised.

I grab a towel and head for the shower. I lather my poof after I step in. The hot water and bubbles slide across my skin like your hands worshiping my body. I play with and pinch my nipples. I love how they poke through the suds.

I flip the shower to the handheld. I rinse my entire body carefully. I know I shouldn't, but I can help myself. I use the sprayer and tease my clit. I am already hot and bothered from your message, so it doesn't take long.

My moans of passion build into screams. I grab the shower bar with my free hand, so I don't collapse in the bottom of the tub. The cold water brings me back to reality, rather quickly. A brief whole body rinse and I am good to go. It only takes a few minutes to run a brush through my hair and dry off.

I cover myself in the lavender lotion you enjoy so much. I put on the outfit that I selected earlier. I pull on my trench overcoat and slide on a pair of sexy, fuck me heels. As I head out the door I grab my purse.

I have about a two hour drive ahead of me. That's an excruciatingly long time in my wet, excited state. Also plenty of time for my mind to go into overdrive. I am nervous to think what lies ahead of me.

The miles tick past slower than molasses. I can feel my panties getting wetter the closer I get to your house. I catch myself singing along with the radio, at least good music is helping keep me distracted. My cell beeps with a message.

"Cum." The text message from you is quite clear.

Just the word is enough to bring me to orgasm. You always know how to torture me with energy play. No matter where I am or what I am doing you can make me cum for you. I don't know how you do it, and I don't care. I am your woo slut.

I pull up out front of your house and I sit out front for a few minutes trying to gather my thoughts. I take a few deep breaths, that aren't really helping. I grab my purse and keys and head to the door. As I knock, a text come across that the door is open. I let myself in.

The house is dark, lit only with candles. There is quiet classical music playing in the background. It feels like a staged set, and I am the leading lady. I just wish I had a script and lines to go by. I walk up the stairs to the second floor. I still don't see you, so I sit on the leather couch and wait. Minutes creep very slowly. I really couldn't tell by the tone in your voice mail whether you were angry or just requesting me. The longer time passes I start worrying whether you might be angry with me.

I lay my head against the back of the couch and snuggle in. I don't mean to close my eyes but for a moment. I wake suddenly to the cold of your chainmail single tail whip wrapped around my throat.

"Was I boring you?" You hiss into my ear.

I couldn't answer if I tried. I try to look up at you, pleading for mercy. You hold me with an iron hand. Your other hand runs down my hair, gently. My head leans ever so slightly into your hand. I adore you my Sir, and I am yours do with however you see fit.

You pull me into a standing position. I hear the flick of a knife opening in your free hand. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I love when you play with your knives. I feel a flick then pop. I hear the first button on my coat hit the hardwood floor. You do this to all eight buttons holding my coat closed.

I hear you quickly intake a breath. I open my eyes to see you hungrily admiring my choice of outfit for this evening. A dark raspberry chemise, matching robe and panties are all I wear for you tonight. I shrug the coat off into a puddle on the floor. I'm hoping you don't decide to cut my lingerie off; I am quite fond of this particular outfit.

You slide the chainmail from my throat and snap it inches from my arm. I don't flinch; I trust you and I know better. You use the back of the knife to untie the robe, and then use it to pull the soft material from my left shoulder. I gasp as the single tail kisses the bare skin on my shoulder. It surprises me much more than it hurts.

You push me up against the closest wall, your arm across my chest, pinning me. I struggle briefly, but I know there isn't much point to it. Once you decide you want something you take it. I love you for it. The tip of your knife hovers over my heart. You draw downward through the satin, cutting a perfect line completely through my chemise. I sigh, I should know better than to wear my favorite pretties around you when you are playing knives.

You cut both shoulder straps and it falls to the floor. My robe is the only thing between us. Your hand runs through my hair, fingers tangling and pulling my head back bearing my throat to you. You are a predator. Any doubt of that disappears as you sink your teeth into my neck. Part of me wonders if you are going to rip open my jugular.

You growl into the bite, the vibrations are delicious. I reach up and you lean in so that I can cling to you. I have one hand wrapped in your thick beautiful hair, the other clinging to your back. The energy becomes so intense, I cum from the bite. I scream for you and the room spins, I lose all sense of time or where I am. The tremors rock my body, nectar from my pussy runs freely down my legs. I'm glad you have a hold of me or I would be sinking to the floor in a puddle.

Your teeth gently release my neck. You use the whip as a leash around my neck to take me to the bedroom.

"Stand." Your voice is clear and firm.

You nod at my robe. I slowly slide the satin off one shoulder than the other. I run my hands over my breasts with the material, then down my stomach and finally hips. I let it fall to the floor.

"What do you want?" You ask.

I turn around, and bend over placing my hands on the bed. I present my ass to you, and drop my head in submission to whatever you desire to do with it. You chuckle softly under your breath. The sharp sting on my left cheek leaves me gasping for air. You immediately rub the sting away, taking care to rub my lower back and thigh as well. You do the same to the other side. You take special care not to hurt my back.

You walk around me and pull me down to my knees. I reach for you, unbutton and slowly unzipped your jeans. I reach in your jeans wrap my hands around your tight ass cheeks and slide your pants down. I nuzzle your hard cock through your under ware.

I pull your dark blue briefs down with my teeth. I help you step out of the combination of clothing. I kiss gently up the inside of your thighs. I run my fingernails down your ass cheeks and down the back of your thighs. I feel you shiver with pleasure. I gently lick then suckle each of your balls. I roll my tongue around tasting and teasing them. I take the tip of my tongue and trace the dorsal vein up your hard cock to the head. I place sweet kisses along your length.

I giggle as I get pre cum on my nose and I have to stop to wipe it off and lick my finger clean. I run my tongue over your slit to get the rest of your essence. I run my tongue around the crown two or three times, and then sink your entire hard cock deep into my throat. I pull your body into me. My tongue swirls as I suck deeply on your cock.

I groan in disappointment as your hand pulls me away by my hair. You pull me to my feet by my hair and roughly bend me over the bottom of the bed again. My pussy is sopping wet, so you dip your fingers into my honey pot. You pull them out and use my juices as lube for my ass. I sigh in pure pleasure as your fingers circle my tight rosebud. You gently push past my sphincter loosening me up. I am so disappointed when you stop.

I gasp as you sink your cock slowly into my ass. The pussy juices and my saliva on your cock leave minimal lubrication, so you go slowly as to not hurt me. It is delicious torture. I lean back, as you guide my hips back into you. It feels so good.

You start with long deep strokes. I begin to cum fairly quickly. You continue alternating between long and short strokes. You pause long enough to put your hands around my throat. You are firm but not choking. This produces another round of tremors in me. My multiple orgasms are too much for you. You thrust deeply into me and howl as you orgasm, dumping gallons of hot cum deep in my bowels. This makes me cum again, my screams lost in your howls. We both fall onto the bottom of the bed. You pull out, with your cum running down my leg. You gather me into your arms, and help me up onto the bed. I curl into your chest.

"Thank you Sir." I can barely speak.

"Good girl." You always say this to me when you are particularly pleased.

Cuddled safe in your arms, I am protected from the world.

To be continued...