Dark Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Joseph brings his wife over.
1.1k words
4.47
14k
1

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
373 Followers

3

"Victor, she is a Venus. She's dangerous," said Damien.

"I know she is, but the council hasn't authorised anything. Venus' are valuable and I don't think the council will allow that to happen lightly," said Victor.

"Circe is ambitious; she'll be back," said Damien.

"I know she will be. She's been wanting this position for awhile now," said Victor.

"So why can't we do anything about her?" asked Damien.

"For one, my best trackers have no idea where she is," said Victor.

"Oh, that's just great," said Damien.

"Watch it, Damien, I am still Master of this family," warned Victor.

"Sorry Master," said Damien, he bowed and left the room.

***

"Great, another one. I'm going to have to deal with this now. These dreams are getting to be rather disturbing," muttered Karen as she sat up in bed again sweating from yet another vivid dream.

***

"Yes, Joseph?" asked Circe as he walked into her room.

"I wanted to know if I could see my wife tonight," said Joseph.

"Of course, Joseph. Bring her back here when you're done. I'd love to meet her when she awakens. I'll have food prepared for her. I'll be going out again tonight. Steven is settling in good; he's adjusting right now," said Circe.

"We'll be quiet when we get back," said Joseph.

***

"I'm Dr. Ashford, Karen. What is it that brings you here?" asked Dr. Ashford, a short stumpy woman with curly brown hair.

"These really unusual dreams that seem real. The very intense nature of these dreams are starting to worry me," said Karen.

"How intense are we talking here?" asked Dr. Ashford.

"Well it started three nights ago. It felt as though I was watching through somebody else's eyes. It was really unnerving," said Karen.

"How so?" asked Dr. Ashford.

"Well there was this policeman in this alleyway and it looked as though I was watching him through somebody else's eyes. Then I knocked him out and..." Karen trailed off.

"And?" prompted Dr. Ashford.

"Well this is the disturbing part of the dreams. It progresses to this large bed and watching through the eyes as she strips her 'victims' naked," said Karen putting her face in her hands.

Dr. Ashford wrote something on her clipboard and asked "When was the last time you were with a man?"

Karen gasped in surprise and asked "What does that have to do with my dreams?"

"Having vivid sexual fantasies mostly is the result of sexual repression it comes out in the subconscious when you are sleeping," said Dr. Ashford.

"I'm not sexually repressed," said Karen.

"Outwardly you may not be, but your subconscious is obviously trying to tell you something with these dreams. I can prescribe you some sleeping pills. They usually prevent dreams from occurring. If you have any problems with them there could be another issue we are missing," said Dr. Ashford.

"Thanks. It will be nice to have undisturbed sleep again," said Karen.

"I'll set up another time for you next week if you'd like to discuss your progress and to see if you are having anymore of these dreams," said Dr. Ashford.

"Thank you, I will, Doctor," said Karen.

***

Amy shifted restlessly in bed worrying about her missing husband. 'Where could you be, Joseph?' thought Amy as she tried to get some sleep. She missed him terribly and it had only been two days. Hearing a sound she opened her eyes and saw a dark shape in the corner of the room.

"Joseph?" whispered Amy as he walked towards her bed the pale moonlight gently lighting his features.

"I'm here baby," whispered Joseph.

"Where have you been? I've been so worried," said Amy.

"I'm sorry baby. I've been worried about you too. Everything is going to be alright now," said Joseph as he sat down on the bed.

"You can tell me where you've been, Joseph," said Amy.

"Later," said Joseph, he leaned over and kissed her. She sighed as a wave pleasure rolled through her. She groaned when he pushed up her nightshirt and started kissing and sucking the skin on her stomach. He pulled the shirt up over her head and tossed it to the floor, reaching down he slid down her pants and underwear.

She groaned and reached out for the buttons on his shirt while he continued to gently suck at her skin. Once she had finished unbuttoning his shirt Joseph slid off her and slipped his shirt off. Having not fed since the previous night his skin began faintly glowing with angelic luminescence. Amy watched him entranced as he unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxers.

He kissed her gently as waves of burning pleasure sizzled around her. Amy moaned as Joseph bit into her neck with his fangs drawing her blood. Joseph slid into her and gasped as she clamped tightly around him.

"I love you Amy," whispered Joseph as he began slowly thrusting in and out of her.

Amy gasped and grasped at his back, digging her nails in as wave after wave of burning pleasure washed through her. She gasped his name as her first release rocked through her. Joseph grunted from the sheer pleasure as her blood slowly flowed down his throat and she tightened around him.

Amy wrapped her legs around his and drew him in closer as he began thrusting more heavily into her. Amy cried out as Joseph dug his fangs deeper into her neck drawing more of her blood. She thrust up against his driving body as waves of searing pleasure rushed through her. Joseph groaned as her blood flowed more freely down his throat. He slammed his hips into hers making her cry out in pleasure.

Amy dug her nails into his back deeply as her release neared its apex. She screamed his name as her release slammed over her. Joseph released her neck and thrust into her powerfully once more before yelling out her name and releasing himself deep inside her.

Amy panted beside him while Joseph kissed her lips gently. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and bit in to her neck again.

She groaned as the hot pleasure flooded through her, while he drank from her. When she faded in his arms he released his hold on her and pulled his clothes on. He worked her clothes back on her and carried her out of the room.

***

There was another dark unassuming alleyway and it seemed as if she was following the dark haired man walking through the alleyway. She caught sight of a sign ahead then proceeded to jump on her next victim.

When Karen awoke in the morning she sighed and thought 'At least those pills kept me from waking up. I should go and check that place out. These dreams feel so damned real.'

Acal
Acal
373 Followers