Dark Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen meets up with a hunter.
1.9k words
4.63
12.2k
00

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

4

Karen stood in front of the sign she had seen the night before and thought 'A hotel? Why would I dream about something so weird?' She was broken from her musing as she spotted a dark haired man who looked just like the man she saw in her dream the previous night. She got a tingling sense of intuition that she really should go and talk to him. So as he approached her she called out to him "Do you have the time?"

"Sure it's 9:30pm," said the man after looking at his watch as he was about to move off down the same alley she saw in her dream she got that feeling again and knew she had to keep him talking.

"Great, I thought I missed it but I really need to get to this bar my friend said she'd meet me at but I can't find it and my phone is dead," said Karen.

"Where do you need to go?" asked the man.

"The bar is on Westmead Street," said Karen

"That's not far from here I'll show you if you'd like," said the man.

"That would be great, thank you," said Karen.

"No problem, the name is Julius by the way," grinned Julius.

"Karen," said Karen.

As they walked down the brightly lit street Karen felt a pulse of malicious energy travel up her spine, she shuddered as she kept up with Julius.

Circe scowled as she watched her target walk back into the crowded areas and thought 'She can be his food when I get to him,'

When they approached the bar Julius turned to her and said "This is the place you're looking for,"

"Thanks Julius, It's been great talking with you," said Karen she got another surge of intuition that told her to keep Julius with her as he's still not safe. "Do you want to join me for a drink?" she continued

"Won't your friend mind?" asked Julius.

"No, she'll be fine," said Karen.

After they stepped inside Circe watched with a scowl, she knew she had to get him soon because her new turn will be needing food again soon and so will Joseph's wife that she was sure he'd be bringing this night.

***

"So what do you do for a living Karen? You know all about me," said Julius.

"Well being an FBI Agent certainly doesn't measure up to being a simple high school science teacher," said Karen.

"That's great though Karen, do you like kids?" asked Julius.

"When they are behaving themselves of course," said Karen. "So do you have any family Julius? You haven't said,"

"No I don't my parents died in a house fire and I didn't have any siblings," said Julius.

Karen sighed and looked at her drink.

"Where is your friend by the way?" asked Julius.

"I don't know honestly, it looks like she stood me up," said Karen with a frown. Something told her it would be best if she kept Julius with her. That something was still going to happen if he left.

***

Circe watched the crowd of people entering and leaving the bar and sighed angrily and thought 'She'll get what's coming to her,' She picked a new man to target for the next night then left to go look for food.

***

"Thanks for the wonderful evening Julius," said Karen.

"It was good fun," said Julius.

"Do you want to come in at all?" asked Karen.

"Sure," grinned Julius as he followed her into her house.

He followed her through her house as she dropped her keys on the kitchen bench and pulled off her coat.

"Let me get that for you," said Karen pushing off Julius' leather jacket off his broad shoulders. She put his coat next to hers and then asked "What would you like to drink?"

"Red wine would be good," said Julius.

As Karen poured the wine from the bottle into two wine glasses. Julius came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck, she sighed putting the bottle down and pressed back against him feeling the bulge in his pants. Julius groaned and let his hands drop lower.

Karen gasped as Julius' hands reached under her dress and fingered the band of her panties. She ground herself into him, he groaned then growled into her ear "Where's the bedroom,"

"This way," gasped Karen pulling out of his grasp, she led him up the staircase too her bedroom on the second floor.

She pushed the door shut and shoved Julius up against the wall pushing up his shirt. He groaned as Karen ducked down and scraped her teeth across his hard stomach muscles. She pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. Julius grabbed her and slammed her against the door and kissed her deeply while pulling up her dress. His fingers reached into the band of her panties and slid them down.

She gasped as his fingers rubbed and teased her hardened bud, she grasped for his belt and pulled it open. He grabbed the straps of her dress and pulled them down her shoulders. He growled when he exposed her sizeable breasts, "No bra, naughty girl Karen," He groaned as she cupped his hardness and stroked him through his pants.

She whispered in his ear, "I like being naughty," He sank to his knees and pulled her dress off her. He tossed it in a pile next to his shirt, his rough hands grasped the smooth skin of her thighs and pulled them apart.

Karen groaned as the roughness of Julius' hands assaulted her.

He flicked his tongue against her hardened nub as his hands kept her legs spread. Karen gasped in pleasure as his tongue probed deeply inside of her. Karen grabbed fistfuls of Julius' short but thick black hair and groaned as he continued his oral assault. Karen's head thudded against the door as Julius's fingers reached up and stroked the outside of her womanhood as his tongue probed deeper still.

"Oh god! Julius!" cried Karen as her whole body began to tremble with pleasure. Julius began to rub her more harshly gaining yet more friction, Karen thrusted her hips against his face as he continued to torture her with his tongue.

Karen gasped and cried out as her orgasm crashed over her, her walls clenched tightly together as the pleasure surged through her body. Julius got up and grinned at her, Karen licked her lips and pushed him towards the bed. When they got there she shoved him onto the bed. Julius hit the bed with a groan, as Karen pulled his legs around.

He gasped as Karen dragged her nails down his body to the button on his pants. She unbuttoned his pants and dragged the zipper down and slid them down his hips. "No underwear, naughty boy," purred Karen as his sizeable member was exposed to her.

Julius groaned as Karen dragged her tongue up his shaft. She grasped his pants and pulled them off him throwing them into the pile of their other clothes.

Julius cursed as Karen grasped his straining hardness and began teasingly stroking him while her tongue darted out and flicked the head.

Julius fisted his hands into the bed sheets and groaned as Karen engulfed him in her mouth. She traced the thick throbbing veins on his straining member as he shuddered under her. Pinpricks of pleasure rushed up his spine making him shudder more, he grasped the bed sheets more tightly and gasped as she continued to tease him slowly drawing her tongue around him.

His head thudded back onto the pillows as he moaned the pleasure surging through him. "Oh god, Karen!" groaned Julius as she slid him out of her mouth and flicked the tip of him with her tongue. Her fingers traced the pulsing veins as her tongue flicked the tip of him.

He groaned twisting the sheets as his arms strained, the pleasure rocking through him. He growled "I'm not going to last much longer,"

Karen smiled evilly, grasping him tightly and stroking him rubbing over the tip. His back arched as he moaned in pleasure. She quickly engulfed him and scraped her teeth gently up his shaft.

This was too much for him as she scraped her teeth over the tip of him, he cried out as his orgasm rushed over him spilling himself into her greedy mouth.

He panted as she slid up his sweat sheened body, she kissed him fully allowing them to taste each other. When they broke their kiss Julius groaned "God Karen, that was so good,"

Karen sighed and said "You were good too," as she wrapped her legs around his then flipping them over so she was under him. Julius growled and pulled her into a steamy kiss while he recovered himself. Karen ground her hips against his and dragged her nails up his back.

Julius groaned as he began to stiffen against her. Julius scraped his teeth against her neck making her groan while he rubbed himself against her.

Karen moaned while he continued scraping and suckling her neck his hard muscles pressing against her. Karen tightened her legs hold on his as he thickened to full length and hardness.

Karen gasped breathlessly as Julius suddenly thrust into her without warning, Julius groaned against her neck as she received him.

He kissed her deeply, grasping her hips as he began thrusting heavily into her. She broke their kiss and groaned as the sensations rocked through her, Julius built up a steady pace as Karen dug her nails into his back. Julius grunted above her as he thrust into her he grasped her hips tighter as Karen clamped her muscles over him tightly while he drove into her.

Karen reached up and kissed him again, she thrust her hips up to his and scratched her nails up his back. Julius groaned as he thrust more powerfully and quickly into her. Karen gasped as she felt the building pressure start to crush her, she cried out as her as the walls broke and the pleasure thundered over her.

Julius roared out as Karen clamped over him, a surge of red hot pleasure pulsed through him. His own release burst through the walls and flooded through him. He collapsed against her panting as the last of the tremors faded. Too breathless to talk Julius slid off Karen and spooned her against him. Karen quickly slipped off to sleep with Julius' arms around her.

***

Another dark alleyway and another man walking through the shadows of the alley as she watches him. The man seems to walk with cat like grace as he turns his head to listen for something he may have heard. She knew that this target would be harder to get as she could feel the waves of power coming from him. He turned and let out a cat-like growl as she charged him to the ground. When he awoke he found himself tied to the bed, the shimmering glow of the vampire's skin above him.

Karen awoke with a start as her dream-self bit into the man's neck. She remembered where she was and felt Julius' strong arm wrapped around her as he had her spooned up against his body.

'Well obviously that shrink was wrong about the sexual repression,' she thought.

***

As Circe was disposing of her fledglings' meals she felt an odd sensation trickle through her, she latched onto the sense and followed it back to its source. She snarled as she felt the presence of another, using her mental powers she ripped away the connection. 'Blasted psychics, whoever it is will not spoil my plans,' thought Circe determinedly.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers