Dark Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
I can taste the darkness.
1.6k words
3.71
8.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your pleasure spills over me. The molten cum runs across my breasts and torso, I am your slut. I run my hands over my body so that I can greedily lick the salty goodness.

"Are you done then?" Sir interrupts my feast.

"Never Sir, I cannot get enough." I speak around cleaning my fingers.

My head yanks back. My full attention is on you. I hold my breath as you lean in close. Your lips graze my ear; it brings shivers up my spine. I gasp, as a low throaty growl starts at my earlobe and the vibration of your lips cause me to quiver uncontrollably.

I naturally bare my neck to you. I wait. Seconds move like hours, my breath shallow, and skin aching for your teeth. I wait. For more than the first time in our relationship, I wonder if anticipation will kill me. Finally I feel your lips graze my skin, and your tongue darts out and flicks my neck.

"Fuck!" I groan aloud in disappointment.

"Are you complaining?" As you pull back more tightly on my hair and growl into my throat.

"No Sir." All I can muster is a whisper.

Your laugh fills the room. I love your laugh. You pull me back onto the bed, let go of my hair to pin my shoulders to the bed. I can't help but smile. You pin my shoulders and arms with your knees and shove your cock into my mouth. You're still a bit sticky from the previous encounter.

I can reach up just enough to tickle my nails on your thighs. I have to use just my tongue to tickle, tease and please you. I love a challenge. My tongue stud comes in handy. I take in as much as I can while still running my tongue around the head.

I can feel you get harder as you thrust into my mouth. I will not get a taste unless you want to give me one. Sucking you in deeply I try to coax you into orgasm. Your heavy breathing and erratic thrusts let me know how very close you are.

Just when I think I can't take anymore, I feel you surge. I feel like I am drowning and I am going to choke on your seed. You slide your knees off of my shoulders allowing me more freedom to move. I pull my head up and suck hard with the jerks of your orgasming cock.

Once I am finally able to catch up, I finally swallow the last of your yummy goodness. I set to the very pleasant task of cleaning you and my hands up. I can't help but giggle looking at your very pleased smile. You put your hand on my head.

"Still." Your words, quiet me instantly.

You tell me to look at you while drawing a finger under my chin to raise my head. Staring into your eyes I can be lost forever. I'd give you my soul.

"What do you want, my dear?" Your voice is silky smooth.

"Fuck me, Sir. Please, please fuck me, Sir." I beg.

Your thumb runs across my cheek. I lean my face into your hand, craving your touch. I will die if you leave me like this. I need your touch like I need to breathe.

"How do you want to come? Fucking you like I did in the grass? Biting your neck and passing energy through it? Or do you simply want me to command it of you?" I can't process what your voice is saying to me.

I am deep into your eyes. I am deep into headspace. I am whatever you want me to be. I want whatever you want. I close my eyes because I am unable to drop my head in submission to you from this position.

"Good girl." Your words bring me such joy.

You reach under my arm and flip me over to my belly. I bring my knees up and present you with my ass. I feel your hands caress my back and bottom. My head is now dropped and eyes closed, I am at your mercy. I can feel the energy in your touch. Your hands drift away as I feel you stand and walk away. I want to groan my disapproval so badly, but don't dare.

Flick. It catches me off guard, and I jump. I hear your laugh. You take the cracker of your single tail and dance it up my back with your hand. I know you love to torture me with it. Although I am not ready to tell you, I love it as much as you do.

You flick my ass again, and I jump for you again. This time after flicking both sides evenly, you walk the licks up my back. I am quivering from the energy you are creating. I need release. I need you to release me.

I want you so badly, I can't think straight. I flip suddenly trying to get to you. If you won't release me, I will take matters into my own hands. The look of surprise gives me great pleasure, but the hesitation on my part is my downfall.

I know better than to falter. A blade, a sharp one at that quickly appears at my throat. You shake your head and laugh at me again. First rule of knife play is to stay still, which means you know I will try to duck out of your hold. I love to struggle against you.

It always leads back to the base predator/prey scenario. My life is spent being a predator. You are the first and only one to make me prey. I gladly drop to me knees for you, I secretly gladly beg you, I am even proud to call myself your slut.

I reach out for your nipples, your weakest point. The knife at my throat doesn't deter me in the slightest. I manage to grab both and am able to roll each nipple between my thumb and forefinger. You groan in pleasure. It does not however loosen your grip on the knife any.

I take a gamble that it is the backside of the blade, and lean my throat hard against the edge. You curse at me softly under your breath. You know better than to give me an inch. The forearm and sharp side of the blade to my chest and throat however convince me to let go.

You hold the knife to my eyes, while still leaning heavily on my chest and shoulders. You make a point of showing me the very sharp edge. You place the tip against my pale white skin just above my breast.

"Hold still little one, or you might end up with a ducky carved on your chest." You threaten with a laugh.

"You wouldn't dare!" I indignantly sputter.

You answer me with a raised eyebrow. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. At least I don't think so. I watch the blade press slowly onto my skin. There is no fear, but delicious adrenaline surges through my body. My breath turns ragged and cold shivers run through my body.

I close my eyes and lay my head back. I relax and open my entire body to you. You dance the blade down my right breast and stop just short of my nipple. I gasp sharply as you bite the nipple. It only takes a few moments and I moan lavishly overwhelmed in my lust and desires.

"How do you like dancing on the edge Ali?" My Sir, growls into my ear.

"Sharp, edge is sharp." I mumble breathlessly, not sure if I am making any sense.

Your full throated laughter fills my ears and I smile. You keep me balanced on the edge, praying for release while drawing with the blade tip on my body. No part of me is safe from your blade, my thighs, pubis mons, and belly. The blade dancing across my feet is tantalizing and excruciating, I wonder if I will be able to walk tomorrow.

I have no idea if I will be drenched in blood or the slightest of pink marks will adorn me, and I don't care. It feels like hours have passed. My moans have gotten louder, my desire much more vocal. I can't take much more.

"Please." My mumble is hardly audible.

"Please." I try again after licking my dry lips.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Speaking softly, your lips just brush my ear.

I struggle to collect my thoughts. Your lips trace the path of the knife. The sensation from sharp and deadly to whisper soft is maddening. I feel like I am losing my grip on my sanity. Your laughter and chuckles cement that thought as well. I feel myself falling into the abyss of the dark place I need to go and only you can take me.

"Please Sir, let me cum for you. Give me release." I beg with the last ounce of my strength.

"That is so pretty to hear, Ali." Your voice drops into a tone and pitch that is meant only for me.

My shriek is lost in your neck as you thrust your hard cock, deep within my aching dripping pussy. My body arches against you. You have to hold me close as the last of my barriers fall. Tears fall unbidden from my eyes. The intense waves throw me and toss me helplessly. Clutching your arms with the last dredges of my sanity, I am broken and helpless.

It is from here, that with you, I can rebuild. I am free of the binds of daily life. I am free from all worry and stress. It is here you have created, safe.