Dark Dreams Ch. 09

Story Info
Circe frustrated with her attempts recruits more.
2.1k words
4.51
9.9k
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

9

"What happened Julius?" asked Karen as he entered the house.

"Managed to stop her from turning the man, his name is Jeremy Blackthorne did some checking before I left. But he's involved in all this now Circe bit him several times, it's different because she's a Venus. Scratching him was one thing but biting him is another he's a thrall now one of the Marked. They usually become vampires or are killed pretty quickly," said Julius.

"Is there anything we can do for him?" asked Karen.

"No not really, I gave him the phone number of one of the best people I know to deal with this issue. But unless we can deal with Circe he's going to have continued problems. Vampires are like bulldogs with a bone when they have marked somebody," said Julius.

"I wish there was something else we could do," said Karen.

"Short of watching him 24/7 there's nothing we can really do that would help the situation," said Julius. "I'll do my best to protect him but with Circe she's proving to be a difficult target, do you have a location on where Circe's compound is?"

"No I know what it looks like but I don't have a clue where it is," said Karen.

"Describe it to me and we'll find it together," said Julius.

***

"I can call Jeremy here anytime I want, he's a thrall now. I just want to be sure that Julius follows it will be easier to take him that way," said Circe.

"Sounds like a great plan, Joseph caught a spy earlier. Did you see the silver headed arrow in the doorway?" asked Marcus.

"No I didn't, so what happened?" asked Circe.

"Joseph caught him and I interrogated him, I'm quite certainly he wasn't telling the truth but I couldn't get anything of real use out of him, he died just from the stress of the 'interrogation,' " said Marcus.

"Victor is more foolish then I thought sending his lacking spies here," said Circe. "Move up the preparations we strike in two days, I am getting Jeremy and the hunter first then we'll assault them, they won't know what hit them,"

"Yes my queen," said Marcus.

--

"I don't think it's a good idea that this gets moved up we need to scout his compound properly, we need to make sure there are no surprises or one or more of us is going to get killed," said Cole.

"I know that is what I fear is going to happen it Circe is determined to push forward," said Steven.

"She is power hungry she might intend to make us her advisers but she doesn't really care she can just find another," said Cole.

"Can you still shift?" asked Steven.

"Yes I can which is great, I would have really hated it if I couldn't shift anymore," said Cole.

"I know we're expendable, but you aren't if you're a vampire that can turn into a panther," said Steven.

"I guess you're right on that but she wouldn't really be too upset if something did happen, we're just tools. We need a better plan then just rushing in and killing," said Cole.

"I am going to feed, make our plans ready," said Circe entering the room.

"Yes my queen," said Steven.

***

Scanning the streets for prey she watched as two security guards walked out the back entrance of a seedy club. She was feeling quite hungry this night and decided it would be fun to play with two, she easily overwhelmed their minds with her mental power and bade them to come to her. She climbed off the roof of the building into the abandoned top level of the warehouse she was planning to take her food.

They ascended the last set of stairs to where Circe was waiting for them.

In her most seductive tone she said "What are your names boys?"

"Paul," said the dark haired man.

"Jack," said the lighter haired man.

Circe smiled and walked over to Paul and ripped his shirt open scattering the buttons, she trailed her nails down his chest over his taut abs to his belt and purred. "You'll do very nicely indeed," She turned to Jack and did the same.

After sliding their shirts off she laid back on the floor and said, "Tend to me first."

Circe groaned as Paul's tongue rasped against her neck as Jack began to remove her clothes. She gasped as Paul's tongue moved down to her breasts, he groaned as she grasped the bulge in his pants and squeezed him. She cried out in shock as Jack dug his tongue into her folds. She shuddered as Paul switched sides and caressed her other breast with his tongue scrapping the sensitive flesh with his teeth.

"Stand up Paul," said Circe, he pulled away from her and stood. She reached up and pulled at his pants unbuckling his belt she pulled his pants open and slid them down. Grasping the legs of his boxers she pulled them down, a shudder passed through her as Jack began probing more deeply.

She grasped Paul's erection and stroked him, he groaned as her nails glided over him. He gasped as she grasped his full thickness with her lips and slid him all the way inside her mouth. The pleasure shot through him when her fangs drew out and pressed into him. His legs quivered as the sharp, shooting pleasure raged through him. Her tongue flickered over him like a snake's raking her fangs along his thick shaft.

"Lie down it will be better that way," said Circe. Paul gratefully laid down on the floor, she turned over and grasped his cock between her lips again. He moaned as the pleasure raced through him, he fisted her fiery hair as she tortured him with the intense sensation. Then she got up from him.

"It's your turn Jack," said Circe pulling Jack up from the floor. She led him over to her where she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants open. She slid down his pants and boxers and quickly engulfed his hardness between her lips and drew him deeply. He cried out as the pleasure burned through him like molten fire.

Circe moaned as Paul's tongue rasped her folds, "Like that Paul keep it going," purred Circe as she pulled on Jack pleasuring him mercilessly. Jack dug his hands into Circe's hair , he cursed as the pleasure seared him.

"Soo good," moaned Jack. She pulled back from him and stood up, she pulled up Paul and pushed him against the wall and dug her fangs into his neck he cried out as the drawing pleasure was dragged from him.

'He tastes so good,' thought Circe as she pulled back from him. She grabbed Jack and pushed him up against the wall and bit him, moaning as the blood flowed down her throat.

'Let's see how they perform now,' thought Circe, she grabbed them both and pulled them over to her stroking them they moaned as her nails dragged along their sensitized flesh.

"Get behind me Paul," purred Circe as she dug her nails into Jack's shoulders.

Jack moaned as Circe pressed him against the wall and fed off him again the pleasure stabbing through him.

Paul grinned and put his large hands on Circe's shoulders. She dragged her nails down Jack's chest and grasped his fullness pushing him inside of her. She cried out as the pleasure burned she sank her fangs into the other side of his neck while she began thrusting against him.

Paul spread her opening ready for his entrance, stroking his cock he gathered up his fluids before preparing her. He groaned as he slid inside her tight entrance.

Circe smiled viciously as she rocked back and forth onto them, controlling their pleasure. She tightened her muscles around them squeezing them hard. Paul gasped as he was locked inside her, the pressure grasping him was torturing him with the increasing pleasure.

Jack trembled against her, the amount of blood she was taking from him began to weaken him, he moaned and bucked against her driving himself deeper.

'I think both of them are good enough,' thought Circe as she continued to feed from Jack. She dug her nails into his chest and viciously squeezed him and slamming him against the wall. He cried out as the sudden increase in pressure broke his control, he released himself inside her.

Paul grunted behind her as he pushed into her hard the combined pressure and pleasure eating at him. Taking a large pull from Jack she let him slide down the wall, she turned to face Paul to pull him into a searing kiss.

Before she could do it Paul pushed her up against the wall and clamped his jaw over her neck and thrust deeply inside her. His primal grunts of pleasure urged her on she vice clamped herself on him. Paul growled as she locked him inside her. She dug her fangs into his neck he hissed in pleasure as the blood flowed freely from him the burn of her fangs lodged in his neck sent him crazy.

She pushed him down onto the ground and dug her nails into his wrists while she fed on him and drew him deep inside her. The pleasure slammed through him as his control cracked, he moaned and thrust up to her as she increased the pull of blood from him. She pulled back and dragged her nails down his chest electric pleasure vibrated through him as she rode him furiously. Digging her nails into his chest he cried out as the pleasure overwhelmed him, his release was forced from him as Circe fed hungrily from him.

She gathered her clothes after Paul grew limp under her, she looked at them and thought 'If they really are strong enough they'll make it home before dawn,'

***

"I need to meet a contact, she has some information on Circe," said Julius picking up his coat.

"Should I come with you?" asked Karen.

"You're fine here, vampires can't enter unless you let them. Stay away from any windows and you'll be fine, I won't be long," said Julius.

"Ok, I need to prepare for classes tomorrow," said Karen.

Julius grinned at her and said "I'll be right back ok,"

After Julius left Karen sighed and thought 'Only last week my life was actually normal, now I have a vampire hunter hanging around protecting me from a queen vampire that wants me,'

--

'What a fortuitous discovery' thought Circe as she followed a woman through a park. She dug into the woman's surface thoughts and found that she was going to talk to Julius the vampire hunter that had been after her.

--

"Lana great to see you again," said Julius as he approached her.

"Great to see you again too Julius, I have some new information for you regarding Circe. Her full name is Circe Delarosa, she is the last of her line. It stretches back over two thousand years. She's several hundred years old herself, vampire contacts can be very useful the one I have told me that she was exiled from his Family for power mongering. The older they are the more powerful they become these Venus," said Lana.

"She's been evading me for two years, I found a psychic that somehow got linked to her thoughts. She was a suppressed psychic she didn't even know that they were even there," said Julius.

'A new psychic.. hmm that's interesting. I must send Paul and Jack to get rid of her before she becomes a threat. I can always send Cole though if those two don't find their way home in time,' thought Circe.

"She's very adept at stealth," said Lana "I'm surprised she hasn't caught you by now,"

"She almost did the psychic saw her doing just that," said Julius.

'The psychic can't save you now Julius,' thought Circe as she surged into their minds like a branding iron.

They collapsed to the ground in a heap with shrill squeals echoing through their minds.

"I must say Julius, that you are a very competent hunter I have never noticed your presence," said Circe smoothly she grabbed him as he tried to get to his feet the pain searing through his body. She threw him against a tree, he groaned as he impacted the hard wood and slid to the ground. She looked to Lana who was writhing in agony on the ground.

"You're only good for food," she sneered, "When Julius wakes up you'll be food for him,"

Julius watched Circe as she approached him he struggled to get to his feet battling the screeching in his head. "You'll be my finest solider Julius," she said then she rammed her fangs into his neck. The pain was quickly replaced by scorching pleasure as she drank deeply from him.

"I'll fight you.. every.. step.. of the way," groaned Julius as the life fled from his form.

"Get up food, you're coming with me," sneered Circe as she carried Julius' limp form.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers