Dark Elf Kidnapping Guild

Story Info
A Dark Elf girl captures humans per rite of passage...
4.9k words
4.31
29k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark elf, an unusually tall woman, clad in thick, soundless leather outfit of a rogue, chuckled soundlessly. Her delicate feet made no sound as she scaled the walls of the noble's mansion.

The Human Empire of Lescatie's cream of the crop had a massive allowance for land to build on, with gardens and maids and exotic pets.

The woman slowly leapt over the barbed wall, her levitation spell causing her only to brush on the spikes before landing gracefully on a wide open, green garden. She checked her equipment.

Ransom note: check.
Rope and handcuffs: check.
Stun sap: check.
Crossbow with tranq darts, check.
Chloroform: check.

"Time to show my mother what I am made of." She smiled to herself. Every Dark Elf mamono had a "coming-of-age" ritual : The Leash Quest.

It means, they must kidnap, or simply overpower and ransom or enslave one human. Afterwards they are a free citizen and free to live their lives, oft attended by slaves treated like family.

Rare few reject and run away, almost always to the Prince Albion Islands, or caught and enslaved.

Ina aimed high.

Like a shadow, Ina's Dark Elven heritage and boots made from softest chamois skin allowed her to sneak across the magically enhanced turf, and slip in one of the buildings.

The mansion held the children of Lescatie's oldest noble families as part of a boarding school for theology and magic, Academy of Saint Kenkou Cross.

The sacred Prophet Kenkou who brought humans their religion and was crucified by Ermorian Empire, giving the sacred cross his hallowed name: Kenkou Cross.

Ina could hear the night hymns sang by boys and girls separately, coming from a window.

"Ew, stuck up little snots." Ina smirked to herself. Perhaps she should just kidnap a maid and ransom or sell her. Then a simple human girl wasn't worth being shipped to slavery across the world save for cruelty upon her or... her hesitant consent. Ina's pragmatic mind and what passes for conscience for a monster said "no."

"Hmm... If I grab some noble brats then I can waste my only teleporter gem worth a fortune. Better this way." Slowly Ina dashed from tree to tree to close on the complex housing the kids' beds.

Taking a deep breath, the dark elf leapt over a hedge trimmed like a wave on an ocean and landed rolling inside the smaller garden of the dormitory.

"No dogs or security...seriously, what are these people?"

Slowly , she approached a door inlaid with beautiful flowery carvings. It seemed to lead to the dormitory. Much to her surprise, a rattling tray was being pushed by a human with its back turned to her passed right in front of her. A human maid, a homely girl with a frilly, white dress, portly face, small glasses resting on her button nose was passing across the corridor. She was carrying a tray of croissants, tea and sandwiches, freshly baked and the smell wafting across the night air to tickle Ina's nose. Her hair, short, red and curly, was covered by a cook's hat.

"Ahnnn, adorable!~" Ina bit her lips to suppress a giggle and the urge to hug, snatch her home and be done with it. She would ask her mom to buy a human woman like that instead.

The maid huffed and grunted as the pushed the tray's wheels across a door's threshold. The door read: "Security." Ina tiptoed across the corridor behind her, and laid her pointy ear on the door to listen.

"Ahh, thanks for the night snacks, Ashley~" A feminine voice sounded.

"*feminine grunting* There ya go, miss Beatrice. Ya know, I wouldn't do the job if I didn't need to feed my sick ma, triplets and my deadbeat husband." Ina peeked through the keyhole. The maid sat with a tall, statuesque blonde wearing a red, full plate suit of armor. Both sipped tea and ate from the tray. "But this pays double the maid's silver wages."

The woman she talked to looked twice as tall as the maid, and had a halberd rested next to her that was taller than her head.

"What the hell, does that woman have Oni blood?" Ina kept looking. Both were petting a very large dog...wait...

A kobold. A mamono girl with fuzzy dog-girl features except the face and shape of her limbs. Lescatie's only tolerated mamono were kobolds, and even then as a pet. The kobold girl lazed around the guardwoman's lap, pawing at her face and nibbling a sandwich. "Thanks for the food, miss Ashley!" She cheerily exclaimed, giving the motherly maid a hug as her tail wagged.

Ina decided to quietly sneak behind the door, and into the dormitory...

Her feet made no sound as she tiptoed towards the cavernous hall where the noble brats were sleeping after lights out. Slowly opening a wooden door, she noticed a small flicker of light. Some noble brat had his candle on.

Focusing on her magical blood, Ina invoked a small spell to be absolutely quiet. She peered above the kid's shoulder...

The book he held had a title: "Mamono Slavers: HERETICALLY HOT perversion comics with extra bondage! Extra sinful!"

It was a series of magic imprinted drawings where dark elves attempt to enslave humans and light elves, and get defeated and enslaved instead. In the end, the characters even loved it, along with the light elf characters who also seem to lose their will before sheer human might, fertility and beauty, thus willingly become maids and concubines of the protagonist.

The finale had the human male maintaining a large harem of elves of all types, and dutiful mamono and human maids and servants fawning over him as he ravished each one, last one being a feminine looking human of unexplained gender in a girl's clothes.

Ina wanted to seize the boy, and give him a sound beating beyond his nightmares. "And to think we are supposed to be monsters..."

The boy had a grin on his face, a small vial of lubricant on his lap, and a pack of tissues.

NOPE. Time to apply the chloroform. Then she'd show him a bad time in the kidnappers' safehouse so that the brat would never look down on dark elves! Her dexterous hands slipped around his throat, right hand clutching the wet rag. Suddenly she clamped down like a vice, pressing the rag tightly against his nose.

"MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!" Was all the boy could mumble before his struggles softened, and he went limp in Ina's arms. Ina could feel the gold jewelry such a young boy had on his arm. Equally his footlocker had a fortune in gold coins, and expensive male perfumes. What's more, his lunchbox had a different signature than his wristband. Probably a bully too.

"Little bastard..." Ina mumbled. "Before you are ransomed I'm going to make you cry for your mummy. No doubt you must be a bully."

Taking out her ropes, she quickly bound his wrists, arms, legs and hands with a loop of rope each, and gagged and blindfolded him. Bundling the noble brat like a mummy, she quickly seizes his belongings, and shouldered the boy like a small duffel bag.

"Fuck, he is heavy."

The dark elf decided on what to do. The teleporter gem was a small, egg-shaped, sparkling stone that fizzled and popped like carbonated water. It would teleport anyone within a radius of 10 feet. Better plan well. She had told her friends and hirelings that she'd teleport in hot, meaning with hostiles, if at all.

Best put him on the bed and use the bed as a getaway point. Ina let the kid sleep tied-up as she continued her search for more ransomable targets.

Several muffled screams and sounds of scraping later whene two other noble brats were returning from answering the call of nature, two more boys were fast asleep and tied-up on the bed. As Ina was busy piling them together, her heart leapt: Sounds of armor and a rattling tray.

Shit.

"Kevin? Jared? Are you up?" The maid hesitantly spoke as she could not make out the shifting shadows inside the dormitory.

"I...smell something..." The kobold girl's voice could be heard. "Like...nu...not the masters..." Ina could see her furry form shift and strain itself to look behind the maid.

"WHO IS THERE!" Suddenly, a rumbling sound of a plate armor filled the corridor, and Beatrice came in full light of Ina's dark vision. The guardswoman sensed something was wrong; she stepped forward and a few steps later.

As she took her last step, all she saw was a humanoid figure with the trademark long pointy ears.

Ina lifted the teleporter gem in her right hand, its magical properties warming her hand as the stone fizzled and popped, as it was out of its magic dampening bag.

Beatrice lunged forward instinctively, her halberd swung in a wide arc in order to knock out the intruder. Ina dropped the gem on reflex, her hazy vision being the large chestplate she wore, which was vastly modified to carry a seemingly massive pair of breasts. After this, she reflexively dove back and covered her face.

The stone hit the ground, and suddenly, the three kids, Ina and the blonde guard Beatrice suddenly felt their world shift and ebb.

The maid and the kobold just stood dumbfounded at the magical explosion that spread a wave of mist all around them. The kids and their guard had disappeared. The kobold, her nose carefully tasting the strangely charged air, whimpered pitifully, her infant mind realizing something bad had happened. The maid's eyes went wide as her hand went to her mouth. Her other hand held a letter with a red seal, which promptly appeared in her hands as if by magic.

She tore it open and read the writing:

"150 gold Imperial coins for each kid. 100 for any adult man and woman... else we'll be keeping them for ourselves <3. - Kidnappers' Guild

P.S : Individual surrenders are welcome, losers. We treat our own slaves nicer than your "Allfather" ever did."

The letter was signed with a sweet smelling kiss from rouged lips.

"OH GOD!" She nearly fainted. "Rattles! FETCH THE CAPTAIN!"

The kobold began crying like an infant.

+++

Beatrice's world spun as she noticed warm turf beneath her boots. Suddenly, a small dart rang off her armor, spurring her mind into action.

"FUCK!"

Grunting, the woman swung her halberd at the silhouette before her, yet the dark shape slithered away.

Before she could strike her however, she felt a jab on her thigh as a warm feeling started to spread.

Hissing in pain, Beatrice kicked the dark elf futilely, making her roll back with only a glancing blow. The monster, the vile slut of a dark elf looked at her with a mix of pity and amusement.

"Enjoying the poison?" She giggled, showing an array of needles and pins on her belt. "That one triggers the erogeneous zones. You should start feeling very yummy~"

"Damn slut!" Trying to focus on the dark elf's twin long ears as a focusing point, Beatrice made another swing. The girl rolled back again.

"Relax, why don't you drop that halberd and let me carry you home?" Ina chuckled. The blonde's grunt and furious swing made her think twice before taunting. A hit and she could have been knocked out.

"Whoah..." She mumbled as she ducked another swing.

"YOU WONT...TAKE ME!" She roared, swinging left and right...and her swings became slower and slower as her breath was ragged. The blonde woman 's face, a mask of rage she was blushing, and her body started feeling on fire...

The black skinned elf giggled towering above her. "The poison increases your sensitivity..." Flicking her nose, she watched the guardswoman double over in pain.

"No..."

"Yes!" Ina giggled. "Surrender and Ill give you the antidote..."

"I won't...submit...to be a slave...no..."

Ina scratched her pointy ear, and stretched nonchalantly "Oh no. We will trade you all back for cash...so your captain better dig out the hidden coins...And even if he doesn't...hmm, maybe I could keep you for myself..." her boot poked the woman's groin, sending maddening jolts of agonizing pleasure.

"KEEP AWAY FROM ME!"

The blonde flopped like a clanking, oversized fish. "STOP!" Her one hand still desperately tried to hold off the dark elf girl.

The dark elf smiled. "So...?" The woman 's face was red, and she was breathing as if she'd fought for hours. "Come on, just say the words. In a minute youll be delirious from stimulus" The dark skinned villain chuckled. Beatrice's armor felt like on fire.

Her eyes desperate, she gasped in strained words. "I...no..."

"That poison will stop your heart if you let it build up hun..." That made Beatrice voice something between a moan and a whimper. "no! no! no! Please!"

"Please what? Human...~" Ina reclined on a rock where all three kids slept peacefully.

"Please.. give me antidote..."Her pleas are cut short by an orgasmic moan as her heavy breasts rub against the cold armor. "I admit...I surrender..." She gasped, palm out, and up.

"Please I'M BURNING!"

"Which race is superior? Dark elf or human?" She twirled a vial in her fingers.

"You! YOU ARE SUPERIOR! PLEASE!" The human was shaking feverishly as her erogenous nerves were on fire.

The dark elf laughed like a spoiled child.

"Alright. Since I am such a kind and merciful woman, I will grant you your cure." *she tossed Beatrice the vial, the blonde gulping it down furiously. As the guard's spasms slowed down, she suddenly felt a boot on her face.

"Not so fast. Off with the armor." Ina cocked a crossbow with a glare.

Beatrice spasmed one last time, her eyes returning the glare tenfold. Slowly she unhooked her plate armor, enchanted crimson plates clattering one by one on the ground.

Soon the large guardswoman was in her trousers, shirt and an armored belt

The dark elf was watching with a smile. "The shirt as well..."

Beatrice's hateful glare could punch through armor as her shirt slid off, revealing a large bra.

Already chuckles multiplied as the guardswoman blanched. "The trousers, please."

Lifting one leg, Beatrice slowly stripped off the fabric, legs now bare and body in underwear. Another dark elf girl took her clothes away.

Ina savored the moment as the guard squirmed uneasily before her. Then she spoke.

"Remove your underwear."

Beatrice looked at her with a pleading face. "Please. Let me keep..." Her eyes told as much. "Had I won, I wouldn't do that much against you, I swear.." Ina looked at her guildmates who started to collect the kids on their shoulders.

They all shrugged. "Up to you." Was their unspoken response.

Ina beckoned to the woman, who hesitantly, slowly came towards her, uneasy in her underwear. Ina licked her lips, her red eyes gleaming like jewels at the woman she just beat. In fact, she was savoring her humiliation, caressing her hot cheek with her knuckles. "Alright. Keep them. Miss prude." She smirked.

Taking a rope, she started to wrap around her wrists, as Beatrice did not resist. Making a tight knot, she followed with more loops around her arms, and made another knot.

"Follow me, and don't think of running away." Ina commanded.

"What's going to happen to me?" Beatrice's lips trembled. Ina smiled at her sweetly.

"Good things if you behave." She tapped Beatrice's bum.

+++

The kids were put in a room to sleep, their restraints removed. Beatrice herself was tied to a pole, gagged, and blindfolded, only squirming in fear, or yelping when the bored dark elf poked her belly for the bloody fun of it.

A dark elf stood watch over them to calm the kids down down if they ever panicked. Aspen, however, the youth that Ina caught first, had already woken up and was restrained on a chair.

"When my pa ever gets his hands on you, you'll be spending your life in a dungeon, bitch!"

Ina's face was a stony mask after reading the contents of the kid's belongings. Not only did this rich brat bully other kids, but also blackmailed other girls and simply intimidated his way to be the alpha manipulator of the school. Not that the school management was turning a blind eye: several letters of reprimand were inside his mailbox, as well as a few...stained ones in the lavatory, used as toilet paper.

Dark Elves proudly owned slaves: but they also made sure their slaves did not worry about anything else besides obedience and the corresponding reward of pleasure, disbanding gossip and rivalry of slaves with an iron hand.

"I'd watch that tone if I were you." She responded for the lack of a better witty answer as her crimson eyes glowed menacingly. The boy was having none of it as Ina read a blackmail answer, the terrified human girl agreeing to send him her underwear so her secret may not be out.

"Or maybe he'll keep you for himself as a chambermaid. After all you sluts are not-"

Ina was a naughty dark elf. But one with a conscience and a soft spot for the truly downtrodden, only doing this job once for her social standing. Her blood knew the horrors of earlier ages and the battle of Megiddo.

But that conscience didn't prevent her from delivering a powerful slap with the full force of her extended palm that sounded like a thunderclap and woke up the other kids with a start. (read: Bitch-slap, human vernacular, page 32.)

*SMACK*

The youth shuddered at the force and immediately went silent with a shocked expression.

A few moments later, a welt with the shape of a hand was forming with a throbbing ache on his cheek.

"*sniff*"

"It doesn't feel good when you get slapped, right? Ass...Pen?" Ina growled between clenched teeth. Less powerful, she delivered another slap on his other cheek just to prove the point. "What the fuck is Aspen as a name anyway..."

"*sniff* When I get out of here..."

*SLAP!* He gasped in fear this time.

"Maybe you won't, Aspen." Ina menacingly shot back. "You see, you can bring just a pretty price as a slave. I still haven't decided to ransom you or sell you as a slave to my sisters. They can break you in to be the ideal obedient little boy slave..." She mused loudly to intimidate him.

"Bullshit! My family will find me! And I won't stop resist-"

"You know what they do with angry stallions, Aspen?" Ina grinned.

The boy paled.

"They geld them. And I've seen it happen, the rowdiest boys being reduced to the most tender momma's boy servants. I think I'll ask Trish to do that..." She smirked, amused at his morbidly terrorized look.

"No..."Was all he could mouth."Wait, wait, you wouldn't do that!"

Ina smiled evilly. "Why? It won't hurt much. Trish is a good surgeon. Snip, snip, goodbye Aspen, welcome sweet girl Aspie."

"I'll...No...please."

"You'll what?" Ina smirked. After another slap and a few minutes of agonizing silence, he finally broke, bawling like an infant and asking for his mommy, daddy, or anyone to help.

Ina sighed. Slapping a kid and threatening it with mutilation until he broke in tears tugged at some of her heart strings. But she reminded herself: Necessity. He may be reformed.

"I'll do as you say. I swear!" Aspen sobbed and sniveled between miserable sniffles.

"Hmm~"Ina gave him a genuine smile.

"You will listen to EVERYTHING I say and listen well. You have one chance, Aspen, to see your family again." Tearfully, the boy nodded.

She took a large stack of letters. His hidden crimes.

Aspen shivered.

+++

"And what will you do when you see your sister again, Aspen?" Ina tapped her hip with her switch. Aspen was now a squirming ball of ashamed and thoroughly spanked boy who was full of fear.

"I will apologize, admit I've been cruel and will hug her like never before. Then I'll stand by her all my life unless she loses her conscience." Aspen sniffled. A very elaborate and convincing answer.

"And the highschool girls? The boys you bullied? The blackmail?" Ina tilted her head.

"I will go to them, kiss their feet and say I deserve all the punishment I deserve." He whimpered.

"That's...acceptable. Just admitting your crimes and accepting judgement is fair, though." Ina smiled. Then she frowned again: "The school kobold you kicked?"

"I'll pet and hug her and apologize for calling her a fleabag. Then I promise to adopt her and treat her nicely."

12