Dark Elf's Goods: Hellhound Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no jerking off! I know you stared at my ass!" You hear a laughter inside, and sound of armor being removed, the room where she will sleep, across the corridor.

You feel tired, and finally, mercifully, sleep takes you.

**

Waking up is painful from the muscle aches and trauma, but mercifully, Rose takes her time and shows patience as you all wake up and look at her. You are given bread and water by dark elves keeping you, and even pointed towards a small room where is hot water to scrub yourselves clean."

You all bathe communally, uneasy from each other's nudity as well as your bruises scaring some of your friends, until Rose claps her hands, and orders all of you to hurry up and follow her. You arrive at a room with pillow to sit, where she will lecture you. She explains in a stern voice...

"Today's lesson. Your new life as slaves of the Mamono-Reik is. Try running away, its gangrape and labor. Try running away again, it's flogging." She cracks a wicked looking whip.

"Run away again, this..." She shows the wooden handle of her engraved whip, and mimicks inserting it to somewhere with a wicked smile. "Goes...up...your...ass..." She grins, blowing you a kiss while she saunters. "Maybe you'd enjoy it..."

This will not be good... You instinctively clench your ass and listen like hell.

**

A few days pass, and you learn etiquette and manners, melodic tongue of your captors, addressing your monstergirl superiors and absolute deference. She turns to be stern but fair, intent on teaching you how to be available all the time for monsterwomen's advances, which, at your age, comes easy. Part of you is excited and intrigued: given to monsterwomen who need men?

And her reactions to well-conduct, and punishment for stupidity and stubbornness is something you'll never forget. Karl, your older friend who willingly replied positively to several questions about life and language, was suddenly ordered to stand up with a stern order.

"I SAID STAND!" Rose snapped, and started walking towards the terrified lad.

Fearing a whipping, Karl is, and honestly all of you are frozen in fear...until...Rose leans forward, and sensually kisses the young lad on his lips, and inserts her tongue down his throat in an aggressive sexual display. When she is finished tormenting the lad's lips, the loud smack of her lips and collective gulps from the shocked youths makes her laugh. "Good boys get rewards, and you have been a *good boy*. Was this your first kiss?"

The kid nods dumbfounded, his eyes like plates, and the erection strains his ragged pants. "Y-yuh...eyes...yes mist-tress..." All he could exclaim was a stutter.

Rose chuckles and keeps teaching you after ordering him to sit.

The next days, everyone is like expectant dogs. You roll your eyes. Many, many earn kisses, headpats and praises if they have been good. You are just rolling along these days, same routine: wake-up, wash, learn, eat, sleep. Honestly you don't miss your old life, not much difference. Luckily, your mysterious night time guardian, who revealed herself to be a dark elf called Chir, talks to you in a low voice at night and gives some comfort. When asked, she says she doesn't mind being a guard of a slave training house.

Leaning on her halberd, she explains: "Hey, with me around at least someone less of an asshole does the job eh?" You are given another sip of cognac. "Thorn clan beats runaways or wanderers silly after lights-out. Me? I warn them, maybe talk and comfort. Works better, no one is hurt, and slaves tend to be less scaredy cats." She nonchalantly explains the fates of those she keeps, much to your morbid fascination.

Still it's not a good memory to look back to. She pats your head. "You humans need schooling to be obedient nice husbands and slaves. Stop worrying, and sleep: from now on it only gets better." She tosses you her cognac flask, and leaves.

"Night."

The sixth day was tiring: you learned housework like maids, nothing to recall without discomfort. You wanted to forget the humiliation in the middle of a forest keep, demonstrating how one works like a maid for a potential mamono with non-human limbs to serve her and make her life comfortable. Basic cooking, and housekeeping, and tending to weird extremities and ergonomy.

The seventh day was fun at least.

You and your friends are ushered into a room where your captors' friends waiting for you: all dark elves, all beautiful, alluring, ebon skinned women, sat on beds, eliciting whispers from your friends. Was that... a sexual education?

Sadly no, luckily, it's similar. "Rose", your captor, starts talking.

"Boys, today you will learn how to pamper and massage your owners. A man is a slave in our lands and he must learn how to please and relax his mistress and owners. Even the most timid monstergirls are your owners. Now. First four!"

You and three others timidly approached four dark elf women, who wore only bikinis and issued instructions.

"Oil your hands. And start gentle from the soles of her feet..."

Your test client is a dark elf youth that has a bit "extra" around her curves, mouth curled in a display of distaste and discomfort as if she'd rather not be there. She is rather voluptuous to the point of being fat, and her legs feel swollen.

"Can you help me, human? I feel bloated and tired, your people's fried potatoes are...ugh, like poison honey!" She smirks, pouts and makes her mouth like an inverted "V" letter , as if she is unhappy.

Looks like some chocolate skinned elf has been eating too many fried tubers...Not good. Her tone feels hurt, as if she is blaming humans for giving her fried potatoes on purpose.

Nodding, eager to please, you have a soft, beautiful, dark elven foot under your fingers now. It feels so soft, so tiny, and beautiful, with no callouses, and skin that is soft as silk, with dainty toes she wiggles lazily, while winking at you. Gently you rub and massage each toe which makes her giggle, and relax. Afterwards, slowly you rub her soles while drying it with a towel, making her relax and exhale with a moan.

"Very good. Legs please." You pour some oil on her skin and start rubbing her muscles. Soft, chubby legs give way to soft muscle, and you see Rose giving you a thumbs up. Asshole. She keeps you to be sold away and she is proud??? Still you go on: such is the fate of a boy kept by monstergirls, to serve.

So, each of you learn how to massage and rub muscles of your owners and future owners. Starting from feet, knees and calves, your efforts are rewarded with confirmations, and slaps and whiplashes if you cause discomfort. Hour by hour, you learn how to make a person relax by massage. Your captor, the one you heard as Rose, keeps her eyes on you with approval: you never earned any beatings save for a snarl when your fingers squeeze your client's shoulder too hard. Somehow she is happy in the end, and says something in their melodic language to "Rose", nodding approvingly.

"Next...!" Just when you thought your friends would be on the line...the dark elves grin, and... remove their bikinis.

Must...think...brain...blood...rushing...down...

It feels like hours as each body part is uncovered, now, including breasts and buttocks. Your pretend client winks as her breasts come free, jiggling like round chocolate orbs, and she removes her underwear with precision, and lies on her stomach.

Nude massage? Your jaw drops, and something down there rises. Enough to punch armor, accompanied by HEAVY BREATHING from you and your friends.

"Be especially gentle kids. Skill in erotic massage takes you far as slaves..." Rose purrs like a hungry tigress, eyeing you all with appraising looks. "And makes me rich, of course..."

"Oh well, here goes..." You mumble, your hands reaching a prize you always wanted to hold. The dark elf's round, soft, jiggly buttcheeks, soft like black chocolate buns sweet with glazing and oil. Your friends lick their lips, captives and soon-to-be slaves as they are, four naked dark elves getting massaged and exhaling in pleasure is too much for some. You surrender to your desires and generously squeeze the big, round, chocolate buttcheeks while gulping hard. A stare makes your hair stand, as you notice Rose looking at your erection and chuckles.

"You'd want nothing else to stick your dicks into these thick, bountiful asses, right? Fuck us dark elves silly?" Being smart, you avoid the question until she repeats it tersely.

"I asked you a question, Anon!"

Shyly, you admit rather than lying and risking a beating, say "Yes." and nod. You are worried she might beat you.

Rose leans to your ear, and, in a serious tone, speaks.

"Earn it." She then turns to your friends.

"Here, you earn your sex as slaves, but we are fairer than Lescatie's religious laws. You, Karl! Use your palm to rub the muscle, not the fingertips! You won't make your future owner happy like that!" Rose scolds, her pointy ears sinking low whenever she is upset. "And don't be shy to caress nipples or crotch! This isn't your church, you'll be rubbing clits whenever she orders you to do so!" She taps his head softly, smirking when she sees the boy blush and bite his lips and tries to hide a raging erection.

"Not that you do mind, eh?"

Her gleaming purple eyes are to die for, almond shaped and glowing. After a minute, she pinches Karl, your youngest friend's ear. "I asked you a question!"

The poor boy is in heaven, cheeks flushed from groping the bounty before him, yelps and nods scared. "Y-yes mistress...I love serving your... kind..." He is long, long broken in as a docile slave boy after the first day...wonder why...fucking blasphemer to Lescat.

Rose grins again, and nods, her long, pointy, dark ears twitching like many times you saw whenever she is pleased. "Good boy. I'll make sure your future owner is nice..." She lovingly kisses his cheek. "Keep going. Still have the shoulders left."

"Y-yes mistress..." She ruffles his head and pats his ass, getting a handful.

Thus ends the day's lesson in a flood of humiliating, naked massage lessons until each girl stands, dresses, and politely thanks you all and leave. You are rewarded with extra food, which you share it with others: your erection and teasing left you with a thirst, as your stomach is too weak with lack of blood over there. Rose is amused at your reactions, and eventually, you all gather in the evening to sleep.

In your bedrolls, you talk, now more relaxed. Most in summary concern about your futures, and some of your friends look crestfallen at the prospect of being seperated from each other. You feel a twinge in your heart. Maybe you should beg your captors for such consideration? A manifest at least?

That's it, a manifest. You resolve to ask Rose.

**

Day Eight. Orgasm control. Boy oh boy, you aren't going to forget this. Rose's knowing smile as she instructs the boys to sit in a row AFTER washing themselves thoroughly:

"You all can guess what will happen... now stay calm, and let our girls do the work..." She smiles.

All of you are excited: the room is warm, pink colored with beds and lavender candles. Will you finally be sexually used?

The answer is a big yes.

When the door opens, you shudder. A row of human and light elf girls, wearing collars, and cuffs on ankles and wrists and nothing else, greet you all with smiles. They all look so happy despite the obvious signs of what their social position is. And seeing suddenly a coffle of nude, smiling girls makes most of your friends look very happy in return.

Grinning, Rose, eager to "teach" and haughty as ever,sits on a comfy chair and snaps her fingers.

"Alright boys, here is a treat and a lesson for you all. You've been good boys so far, and I rewarded you in kind. You will lay with them, and won't feed and sleep until each girl says she is satisfied. Get to it."

She eyes each and every boy, nodding in approval at their reactions, and goes on:

"These girls are ours, mostly born here. I want each of you to get comfy with them, but also hold it as much as possible. Anyone gets out of the line, you WILL regret it. These are your future chain-sisters, so to speak: so be kind."

Kind???How could any of you be cruel anyway? For each of you stands a naked girl, some light elvin, some human. And they look very friendly, showing no distress or pressure to be brought here, some as inexperienced as you. Eye contact with any of them starts your heart racing like a beast. You gulp hard when a light elf, a mischevious, short-haired, exotic monstergirl who has a tattoo across her chest depicting a phoenix, winks at you.

This is like a dream.

An even better dream when you are approached by a tanned human girl without cuffs and collar who seems to have been working outdoors, from the tanlines on her body: a white spot like a bra around the quite large, plump breasts, the crotch, and nothing but a small, receding triangle on her backside. Whatever she must have been wearing, likely a thong, covered only her tender spots, leaving her buttocks to the sun as she labors docilely under her dark elf owners. You can see a small tattoo on her right buttcheek, which depicts a stylized writing of the word "slave". This sign of submission looks so wrong, yet from the reactions from both sides, feels so right...

Peasant human girl it is... Her face is dark tan, hair at shoulder length, with green eyes and a soft, feminine face with thin, plain pink lips and pearly white teeth, and a gentle smile when she approaches you.

"Hello."

You gulp hard. She is so gentle, docile, and loving when she holds your knees, rubs your thighs and tells you to relax where you sit.

"Please relax. You are shaking." Her voice is sweet, her hands sweeter, rubbing your arms. She wipes your forehead gently

They are warm, with a bit of tough skin from work.

"Relax, alright? Mistresses want you boys good and slow. First time?"

You can only nod like a moron. All the blood is rushed downstairs, which she seems to appreciate and laughs. "I'll try my best." She slowly strips off your sackcloth shorts which you wore since your captivity, and smiles at the prize she uncovers.

"I like big cocks! Much bigger than farmhands'!" She laughs, which does definitely not help you since now you know she is regularly used by male slaves of the farm. "You like my breasts?"

Simple. Plain. And effective. And god-damn it you are hard. You simply say "Yes."

"Please. Play. Suck." She giggles and leans on you in a blanket of warm flesh, guiding a nipple to your mouth. You can't help but knead each, and suckle on a pink nipple that pokes out. It tastes like milk, and you cannot help but suckle. Giggling, she caresses your head gently as you get a taste of what's to come. Around you sound moans, kisses, sounds of sucking and slapping of wet flesh as your friends get busy with their chosen girls.

Some of them are awkwardly kissing each other, some...that shaven elf girl is quite the contortionist, and lusty too, from the looks of her as she kisses one human boy and draws another behind her, inviting him to hug her small body and encouraging him to play with her ass.


Oh prophet Lescat who died on Kenkou's Cross...ten of your friends, all sitting on beds, are being fellated by cute, young elf girls whose blond heads bob rythmically between their legs, their faces shaped in a shocked expression of ecstasy as each light elf, with closed eyes, hands docilely crossed behind their backs. Rose keeps an hourglass turned, and keeps an eye on them as well.

"Keep it in boys. Anyone comes too soon, he pays will pay for it." She smiles at the elves sucking cocks in unison, caressing each hand and patting their hands.

"Good girls. You will swallow every drop, understood?"

The blonde elves nod, without even removing the cocks from their mouths, earning a tender headpat from Rose."Good girls." You can see each elf's throat bulge as she moves her head slowly as you kiss your own beautiful angel's white, soft breast.

When you remove your mouth, a wet, small patch of milky smell confuses you. Apparently demon energy adds to some bloodline changes for humans, but you have zero ideas about that now. Gasping, you shudder from the taste as she gently leans, your vision darkens, and she steals your first kiss.

Her lips are so wet and soft...and she kisses you very slowly as her tongue gently probes your gums and teeth before softly pulling out your tongue as well. You keep kissing and making out gently, from the corner of your eye, Rose seems to nod, smiling. It doesn't taste like anything particular, but your lover's saliva. Nothing magical, but very, very pleasant.

After several minutes of soft kissing and petting, she pulls away, and asks you in a slight accent, a very, very simple question, spreading her legs and standing up to sit on your lap.

"We fuck now?"

You gulp, stunned. Looking at Rose for any ideas, you see her nod. "Let's see how long he holds out." Rose talks half to herself, half ordering the girl, her long, slender legs crossed as she sits on her chair watching the young boys and girls discovering each other's bodies.

You now notice the short haired, tattooed little elf bent over, on all fours as one of the boys awkwardly fucks her, from what you heard from older soldiers, "doggy style", slapping his balls with every thrust, as she greedily sucks another stunned young man dry, her mouth full and showing no signs of stopping.

Back to your corner of things. The peasant girl on your lap smiles at you and kisses your forehead. "Relax. You are tense. They are greedy. Be gentle and slow."

Her breath and body is warm as she leans on you and sits on your lap. One hand gently guides your dick slowly somewhere until, blocked as your sight is, feel a very warm, engulfing feeling around it as she sits and slides your cock as much as possible inside her without even breaking off the gentle kiss.

Slowly she slides, your skin feeling her slightly hairy, wet pussy engulfing your dick and leaves a wet feeling around its base as sopping wet she is. Helpless, panting, you moan in her mouth, inside her wet mouth as you both, sensually, gently and slowly copulate on your chair. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Rose nodding and smiling approvingly.

"Keep going. Slow thrusts, and hold that feeling, Anon! I'm watching you!" She barks orders as a series of moans and screams erupt from the beds. Apparently some of the boys are getting wild, and fucking each other's girls in a mind-blowing bundle of youth hormones, and wild sex as you lose track of mouths and hips connecting.

A lucky break. As enchanting as this wild sex in front of scores of slaves and serf girls and captive young men is, you are aware of the humiliation, and this helps you not to cum even as soft moans, and rocking motions make your cock pound your mysterious peasant slave girl's moist, accepting twat.

Several minutes you rock her on the chair, her plump breasts filling your hand as you increasingly pound her pussy with rythmic, firm upwards thrusts. A minute more, and you feel the buildup of the climax which fills your mind, from tailbone to heart, the electrifying feeling rises, and eventually, explodes as you feel your balls shrink from the sheer strength of your first orgasm inside a young woman.

First timer's sex is always funny. Before you know it, it's over too soon.

Her own climax, some seconds after yours, comes in an increasing tempo of contractions of her walls, which boosts your climax to the heavens. All you can do is scream, disregarding the lack of any privacy and shudder, and collapse, panting, as your lover slowly shudders, swallows, and resumes breathing. She opens her eyes, and smiles.

"Feel good?"

Being exposed in front of everyone, having copulated with a girl, naked skin on skin, you cannot even describe the concept of "good" enough here.