Dark Encounter with a Vampiress

Story Info
A vampiress finds a victim to play with.
1.2k words
4.19
23.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he scanned the room, his eyes were immediently drawn to her. She was sitting on a barstool, drinking a glass of dark red wine. She was wearing black thigh high leather boots and a short, tight, very low cut, red lace dress, and, he saw, nothing underneath. Her long, straight black hair hung down to her waist. He smiled to himself, knowing that his charms would make her his for the night.

He walked across the room, pushing through the crowd of dancers amid the heat, lights, and sounds. As he walked up behind her, she spun around slowly on the stool to face him. Their eyes immediently locked and he felt the power of her eyes. His confidence faltered as she stared at him, no expression on her face. He could only stare back, a million different thoughts running through his mind, but knowing that she was different from any girl he had ever met before.

Then she smiled, and shifted her gaze away from his eyes to the rest of his body. She looked him up and down, noting the lean muscles underneath his clothes. He felt some of the pressure lessen as she put her glass down on the counter and stood up, her long legs sliding to the floor.

She had not spoken a word, and neither had he, so he nervously cleared his throat, but she just smiled at him again, and placed her fingers over his lips. She let them rest there for a minute, and then slid her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his. She could feel his trembling and his sweaty skin, knowing that all his confidence was gone. He was hers.

She put her hands on the back of his neck, and pulled his head down to hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him slowly, sliding her tounge into his mouth and swirling it around, tasting him. He hesitantly slid his hands around her waist, but when she sighed softly into his mouth, he started kissing her back.

She withdrew her tounge from his mouth, and his followed hers into her own mouth. She let him kiss her hard, sliding his tounge down her throat and all around her mouth. As his tounge brushed her longer than normal vampire teeth, she felt his surprise, but he continued to kiss her, lost in the taste of her mouth and the feelings he was feeling.

As she broke the kiss, he moaned softly and tried to kiss her again, but she just smiled. She ran her hand down his arm and felt his blood pulsing as she ran her sharp nails over his wrist. She took his hand and led him through the crowd and out the door into the cool night air. He went willingly, though there were doubts in the back of his mind that he should not be doing this. He knew that she was no normal woman. He could feel her beautiful evil, but was unable to resist.

He watched her body as they walked along. He loved the way her hips moved as she walked in the high heels of her boots. He stared at the flesh of her thighs, and her glossy black hair. They walked along the street, but it was not far until they came to her home. He just stared in awe. He had seen this place before, but never thought that it was hers.

She walked up the driveway, and he followed. As they got closer to the house, he could see that it was very elegant and evil. Roses in bloom surrounded the house, surrounding him with their scent. When they got to the door, she opened it and walked it. He hesitated at the doorway, peering in uncertainly, but she spoke for the first time.

"Welcome to my home." she purred, in a voice so soft and silky, the sound of it carressed his ears.

He walked in, and she shut the door behind them. He stared at her home, for it was not what he exepcted. He hadn't known what to expect, but not this. It was darkly furnished, but there were lights everywhere. The room was furnished in dark wood, black metal, silver, and red. He could have looked forever at the beauty of her things, but she took his hand again and led him up the stairs.

She led him down the hallway and then turned into her room. It was a room as dark as the other, but with candles and roses everywhere. The windows were covered with red velvet drapes, as was her bed. Her bed was black metal, with candles on spikes at the end. Red and black satin curtains were hanging at head of her bed.

She watched him look around her room, she could smell his excitement and his fear, his blood running through his veins, the scents intoxicating to her. She could not wait any longer, so she put her hands on his chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

She pounced on him, her legs going on either side of his hips, her mouth covering his. She kissed him hard, now needing him as much as she had made him need her. His hands touched her all over, running up and down her back, over her stomach and breasts, between her legs. She kissed, licked, and bit up and down his neck as he touched her clit and started rubbing it slowly. She moved her hips gently against his hand, enjoying the feelings. As he rubbed her clit and slid his fingers in and out of her pussy, she started biting his neck harder. She screamed as she came, and then bit his neck hard, breaking the skin and sucking all the blood that flowed from the two small holes in his neck.

She kissed him, and pressed her pussy down hard against his cock, moving her hips against his, her mouth covered in his blood. He had given in fully to her, all previous doubts erased from his mind, even though he now knew she was a vampire, but not caring.

She slid off his body and ripped his clothes off, her nails scraping his skin. He grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed, laying between her legs. As he slid his hard cock into her hot wet pussy, she wrapped her legs around him, feeling him pounding into her, enjoying immensly the hot, frantic sex, the result of the feelings she had caused in him.

She squeezed her legs tighter around him as he pounded his cock into her hard and fast, and raked her nails along his back. She arched her back as she felt her orgasm start, tightening her pussy around his cock, causing him to slam his cock hard and deep into her as he started cumming. His hands gripped her waist tightly as he held her to him, his eyes closed and moaning with the pleasure he felt.

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck softly and slowly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Then she grinned at him and whispered in his ear, "Now the real fun starts."