Dark Fantasies under a Sun Dress

Story Info
An interracial interaction with dominant implications.
902 words
3.59
10.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fade in and out of sleep, still half asleep and half awake, but fully aware of my surroundings in my dream. We are in the training room where we first met, except there is nothing there, save an office desk with 2 chairs, and a cabinet right behind it. It appears that this it's my new office, and I work as an assistant managerial consult. I'm sitting on one side, with the white Delta Spa official polo shirt and a pair of white swim shirts, and my shoulder length locks are tied back except one dangling stand in the front. I'm working on some paperwork for 3 sites, when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I command, not looking up from my desk.

"It's almost time for your meeting, sir."

"I'm well aware off the time," I sharply reply, "but thank y-" I'm interrupted as I look up to see you standing there. You're wearing a black pencil skirt, and a white blouse with crimson stripes. You're blouse is buttoned only to the 2nd top button, which doesn't speak for much, as your buttons are spaced apart rather distantly, making your cleavage fairly obvious. You have on a newer looking pair of crimson colored leather heels, almost as if to impress someone. Your hair is still short and down, tucked behind your ears, with a black plastic hair band to hold it in place, and a medium-sized leather choker around your neck, and you remain wearing your professional looking black rimmed eye glasses. Your nails are painted to match your shoes, and your makeup reflects a wild side of you, with navy blue and yellow the primary colors of your eye shadow, and a very dark red lipstick that makes your mouth pop. Naturally my eyes gravitate to your mouth and you look away with a slight grin.

This is a very refreshingly new look, and a lot more profiling, much different than what I'm used to seeing you in during a real work day. Normally, you're wearing a polo similar to mine with navy yoga pants, but somehow you're now my assistant, and this is your attire.

"Is there something wrong, sir?" you ask, halfway confused at my tone.

As the omniscient being in this dream, I'm surprised at the arousal that your appearance is giving me, but the "me" in this dream somehow isn't. Rather, he's frustrated.

"How are you supposed to enter my office, girl?"

"Enter unsuspiciously, shut the door, and wait in devotion position, sir." The tone in your voice is one of understanding of your mistake and an undying relentlessness to please me, as you sink to your knees, chest protruded slightly, with your head down and your hands clasped behind your back.

"Then why the fuck aren't you doing that?" my voice becomes more snappy and strict.

"Because I am expected to be out there soon, master. There is an urgent call that I put on hold."

"Well if it was that important, you would have taken it out there instead of coming back to me, isn't that right?"

"Yes, master. I apologize for making the mistake of not presenting myself to you, the way that you have instructed me to. I will do my best to please you however you desire, master."

There are no windows in my office, except a long one next to the door that views the rest of the office. Everyone is in cubicles, with the exception of my assistant's desk, which is directly in the view of this window, and her desk faces me. I stand up to close the blinds, so that no one can see what is happening, or what will happen.

"You know I am VERY particular about how I want things, correct?"

"Yes, master." There is a fear that creeps up in those two words. But your heart rate increases with the introduction of your juices that are flowing rampid inside of you. You are flushed, but preparing for your punishment.

"Rise, you slut."

As I say this, there's a knock on the door. I walk to it and Alan appears on the other side. "Myself and the rest of us are going out for and extended lunch. You coming?"

"No," I start with a changed mood, a lot lighter than I was. "I'm fine. I brought leftovers."

"Alright man. Are you ok? You seem a little stressed out."

"No, and I'm sure. All this paperwork has me flustered, but I can manage, thank you." I say slightly more impatiently.

"Ok, cool. Well then I guess I'll see you later boss man."

"Alright," I start, "hey, have you seen Carolina anywhere?" I smartly ask this to throw him off of my scent, and look less suspicious.

"No, I saw here from my box, going to you, and she might've left for lunch or gone to the bathroom, or something."

Or something was right. "Or something" was tending to my orders. I look over to see you standing with your eyes and head down, your hands behind you and your legs shoulder width apart, facing my chair.

"Ok. If you see her, tell her I need to discuss something with her."

"Gotcha. See you after lunch." he says walking away.

I shut my door, looking back at you once more.

Now that we have the office to ourselves, the real fun can begin.