Dark Fantasy

Story Info
Jade's darkest fantasies come true.
5.7k words
4.39
114.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I had turned sixteen my body was all woman and now at 18 it was built for sin, my tits where huge bigger then Pamela Anderson's and at five foot eleven inches tall I was all curves without an ounce of fat on me. I hit puberty at 13 and developed practically over night and started to like my body. Then I noticed how men and boys looked at me and how a lot of girls where jealous and some even admiring.

I started to dress to show my body, pants got tighter shorts got shorter and skirts almost non existent, I started wearing things like fashion corsets, halter tops, crop tops and vests, but my favourite top was a skin tight tank top I would wear whenever washing my mother and step fathers car it barely covered my ample tits and showed miles of cleavage. Whenever I wore is every boy in our street would watch me so would my stepfather and stepbrother which excited me.

By the pool soaking up the summer sun wearing my thong bikini I opened my eye's and saw my brother in the pool watching me, it was clear that he was jacking off, fantasying about ramming his rock hard cock into my slick cunt till he blew his load in me. He didn't know I could see him as I was wearing sunglasses. The tiny thong covering me was getting very wet and images flooded my mind of him pumping my cunt, my ass, my tits, my mouth and Cumming all over me. I found myself getting more and more horny and I rose from the deck chair I had been laying on and headed to my room, I shoved the door closed but didn't lock it I was to horny.

I went to my closet and reached up to the shelves I felt around and pulled down the dildo I had brought online, I dropped it on my bed and stripped off quickly. Then I got onto the bed on all fours and turned the dildo on then pushed it deep inside my dripping wet cunt. I began to thrust it into me hard and fast and moaned softly, I knew no one would here me moaning the walls where to thick.

This wasn't the first fantasy I'd had about my stepbrother and it wouldn't be the last. I felt my body weaken as my pleasure got more intense and I stopped for a second and dropped onto my back I grabbed hold of the dildo again and went right back to thrusting it into me hard and fast, I writhed on the bed and thrust my hips at the dildo, to me it was my brothers cock and not a machine, I'd wanted to fuck him since he'd first moved into our house but never had. He wasn't the only one I had fantasized about I'd also fantasized about my step father, they had started after I walked into the pool house jacking off when I was about fourteen and had seen his huge cock it had to be at least ten inches. That very night I'd brought myself to orgasm using my fingers and imaging he had me on all fours and was fucking my then virginal cunt with his huge cock right in the middle of the living room.

My free hand gripped the bed as a climax thundered through my body, I flooded the bed with my juices and I left the dildo in whirring away and smiled as the feelings of the orgasm and the fantasy slowly passed. Mark my step brother was two years older then me and had a body like a god, his legs where well muscled, he had a lovely tight ass, the perfect six pack a beautifully defined chest, he biceps showed just the right amount of taught muscle and his broad shouldered defied describing. My stepfather Pete was just the same and both had model looks and judging from what I'd seen of Mark in his Speedos he was at least as big as his father.

I redressed and went to my bathroom and washed my dildo off then put it back in it's hiding place. I headed back down to the pool, I knew what kind off effect the skimpy two piece could have with my body but that's why I'd brought it to tease both Pete and Mark and it seemed to work. The top only just covered my tits and the thong showed my firm ass. By the time I had got down to the pool Mark had stopped Jacking off and was laying down by the pool dozing, I laid back down in the deck chair and closed my eye's.

I'd slept with a couple boys in the past but they'd always blown their loads way to fast and left me feeling unsatisfied and still horny. My stepfather Pete had married my mother for her money and she'd made sure he'd signed a pre-nup before they married stating that if he divorced her he'd get none of her money. I'd once heard him on the phone to a friend of his; I'd been listening in on another line. He'd said to this friend that sleeping with mum was like sleeping with a dead fish and that she was so damn loose he couldn't feel a thing.

I hung up the phone and smiled then thought well if he's so big how loose is she. Since I'd become such a hottie things between mum and I weren't good, she was extremely jealous of me and had, had surgery to make herself look young again, she'd been lifted, tucked had her tit's made larger and all the fat sucked out of her ass and thighs and she'd started dressing like me she looked hideous. There where also the comments like I was a slut I dressed like s slut and they where the nicer things said.

I had a body built for sin and I wanted to use it to pleasure both Pete and Mark, but I would never make a move on them after all one was married to my mother and I wasn't that forward. As I laid there I thought back to one of my darkest fantasies, it involved Pete and Mark taking me and fucking me by force at first. I had it written it in detail in my journal. Thinking about the fantasy was making my hot all over again so I rose from the chair and dove into the clear blue water and began to swim laps, some time later I stood up in the shallow end and looked around to see that Mark was walking inside.

As I was to later discover Pete and Mark where making plans to have me for the whole week my mother was to be in France. All of us knew mum's business trip was a cover for her to fuck her lover for a week without worrying about being caught, as I was also to discover there where camera's in my bedroom and bathroom and that Pete had them installed right around the time I'd started developing, and that he and Mark would record me and watch me. I would also discover that the old bomb shelter in our back yard had been converted into Pete and Mark's private sex den with equipment for bondage and for pleasure and pain.

The next night after we'd seen her off at the airport and she was more then halfway to Paris, I decided to go out and find a man to sleep with so I dressed in a skirt that only just covered my black lace thong clad ass, and I corset that made my huge tits look bigger. I knew that without my mother about I'd be able to get out wearing this and would even be able to find a guy without her ruining it for me. Both Pete and Mark had gone out to get themselves dinner or so I thought and I'd made it to the front door and was about to open it when powerful arms grabbed me from behind. A cloth was clamped over my nose and mouth and blackness rushed through my head and I passed out.

A while later I woke in a dimly lit room and saw items such as paddles, whips, ball gags and leather strapping among other things as well as certain item's to bind a person to and into. I also saw video cameras all around the place with glowing red lights I knew they where on and recording. My hands where in handcuffs I pulled at them, a bolt of fear and also a thrill coursed through me. I saw two pairs of dark eye's watching me from within the shadows. Then I heard a whispered voice I recognised right away as Pete's I trembled as he spoke.

"Jade you will be mine and Mark's sex slave and toy for the next week while your mother is away, we will fuck you however we want whenever we want, whether you want it or not, now this is what's going to happen you are going to be freed of the hand cuffs and you will strip for us. Once you are done you will then turn around and have your hands re-cuffed to the poll they are cuffed to now. Don't try to run don't try to scream or you will be punished."

My brother came out of the shadows with the key in his hands and un-cuffed me I went to run but he grabbed me by the hair and slapped me across the face hard and he said. "Next time you try that it won't be a hand it will be a whip." Then he let me go and sat back in the shadows. I heard the whir of a number of VCR's recording and stood there for a few seconds before I heard Pete once again. "Strip now bitch."

I was scared but I began to dance and move and slowly started to undo the lacing to the corset. I fumbled with it as it came off and dropped it to the floor. Then I danced really sexy as I slowly unzipped he skirt and let it fall to the floor. I heard a couple of soft moans as I slowly peeled off my black lace thong leaving only my stiletto heels on. I turned around and placed my hands on the poll once more facing away from them,. My heart was pounding and I was really scared my darkest fantasy was finally looking like coming true and I wanted it but I didn't. I was so confused. Mark handcuffed my hands low to the poll and returned to his seat.

"Bend over we want to see your cunt." Pete said quietly. I stayed standing upright hesitant and went to say something then he spoke again.

"I fucking said bend over, I told you that you are ours for the next week and you will do what your told or be punished do you understand?" I said nothing at all then I heard a whip crack and he spoke once more.

"I said do you understand me?"

"Yes.' I whispered.

"Good now bend over." I bent over slowly and they got their first look at my bald cunt I swayed my hips a little becoming so hot because I was showing my step father and brother my cunt and ass and wanted to feel one of their cocks intruding into me..

"She's so fucking hot, god look at her she's wet she wants it bad dad. I want to pound her so bad."

"You will get to Mark."

I was scared and part of me didn't want this to happen but I was getting wetter by the moment. Pete got up and stepped up behind me, he grabbed hold of my tit's and began to play with the nipples which where hard to begin with and got even harder as he played with them. He pressed his cock to my clit and began to rub it along me, I felt him harden as he did and I moaned softly, soon he was rock solid and felt like a horse. I moaned louder from the stimulation and all my fears evaporated. I wanted him to fuck me till I screamed with pleasure, I wanted it so bad I tried to force his cock into my pussy but he pulled back enough that I couldn't causing me to moan in frustration..

"Such I horny little slut aren't you." He said and I moaned in reply.

"I hope your ready for this."

My fears returned I knew what was about to happen. I was about to say no when he slammed all of his thick ten inch cock inside me right up to his balls, I cried out in pain and he held himself there for a while. I could feel his balls against the backs of my legs.

"OH GOD you're so tight, not like your mother. I know you can feel every inch of me and I can feel every inch of you…" I couldn't hear his next few words they where drowned out by a groan from me. "You've never had such a big cock in you before have you? I know you're not a virgin I have watched you." I shook my head and he pulled his cock back so that just the first quarter inch of his head was buried inside me, then he slammed his cock back into me. I could feel his balls on my legs as I cried out in pain once again. He started to thrust in long slow thrusts pulling himself almost all the way out and plunging his cock back into me, every thrust he made sure he was fully inside me. I moaned softly I could feel myself reacting to him and it was feeling so much better then how I'd imagined it would He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back and whispered in my ear.

"Moan for me moan louder then you do when you fuck yourself with that dildo. I want to hear how much you like being taken like you are." How did he know about the dildo I wondered and as if on cue a TV flickered on and there I was naked on my bed from the day before fucking myself. My eyes where transfixed to the screen and seeing myself turned me on even more, I began to moan loudly as each of his thrusts became more and more pleasurable to me. Mark appeared naked in front of me and began jacking off his cock was rock hard. Pete started to ram his cock into me harder and faster as he drew closer to climax. I felt myself getting closer as my cunt tightened around my father's huge cock. It made the sensations more intense.

"OH GOD fuck me harder daddy please fuck me harder make me wail make me cum so hard I scream." Mark came all over my face and I licked his cum off my lips and smiled slightly.

"Your such a tight little whore aren't you? You're my little whore now." Pete said

"Yes I am, treat me like your whore, fuck me hard." I moaned I couldn't believe what I was saying to my stepfather but I liked it. My orgasm was building fast now and I felt myself tighten around him more as my whole body reacted to him.

"Your so fucking close I can feel it." Pete said, he thrust hard and fast a few more times then he pulled out and came all over my back, my ass, my cunt and my upper legs. I cried out as he pulled out of me and I pleaded with him.

"Please finish me off just a few more thrusts I swear."

He laughed and stepped away from me. Mark had vanished once again. I heard the whirr of my dildo being turned on then I felt it being placed against my swollen clit, I had no idea if it was Pete or Mark who had hold of it and didn't really care either. Whoever was holding it started rubbing it against me and it only took a few passes before I came myself. It came in hard shudders and I moaned wildly and began to fall as my legs weakened. I felt a strong arm grab me around the waist and support me till a stool was placed under me. Mark appeared in front of me once more with a stool of his own and sat down on it positioning himself so that his half soft cock was right at my mouth. The dildo was taken away and Pete spoke once more.

"Wrap your legs around the stool legs to spread yourself wider and use the foot rails to put your feet on."

I did as I told and I discovered that it was more comfortable for me. After I did the dildo was pushed deep into my cunt and left there on high. I took Marks cock into my mouth and began to suck it.

"Fuck yourself with the dildo while you blow me." Mark commanded as he un-cuffed one of my hands. My hand moved back and I grabbed hold of the vibrating dildo and began to plunge it into my wet cunt in deep thrusts. I felt Mark fill my mouth as he became rock hard again and I had some trouble fitting him into it, my lips where stretched to capacity. He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me all the way down onto his huge cock, his head slid down my throat and I began to cough and gag, my throat spasmed around his head, he held me there for only a few seconds before pulling my head back then plunging me down again. Every time he did it caused me to jerk the dildo then he pulled his cock from my mouth roughly and spoke.

"Is your ass virginal?" I didn't say anything and he repeated himself.

"I said is your ass virginal? Have you ever been ass fucked? Answer me now" I shook my head and said that I'd never been fucked in the ass.

"Not for long" he replied. He got up and walked behind me and knocked my hand off the dildo then he rammed his cock into my ass burring himself all the way in, the only lubrication was my saliva. I screamed out in pain as he did. He then began the pound his huge cock in and out of my ass, the pain started to subside and I soon found myself moaning again from the dildo vibrating away in my cunt and from his cock relentlessly pounding hard into me. His hands where on my hips pulling me back to meet him

"Oh Mark you feel so good in me ooohhhhhhhhh." I saw Pete with the video camera he took a close up shot of the ecstasy on my face then he moved back and took close ups of marks cock sliding in and out of my ass, he kept the camera there. Mark slowed right down and began plunging himself into my ass in slow deep thrusts I was moaning wildly once more. In a fast movement he pulled out of me, pulled the dildo from me and shoved his cock into my cunt hard I gasped and cried out in pleasure as he did. Then he started again with his slow deep thrusting into me. I started to moan like a whore.

"That's right moan for me. Oh yeah, your are so tight, ohhh you feel so good, ohhhh baby."

"Oh god Mark, your so big ride me like your whore, fuck me hard, make me cum, ram your cock into me." He started ramming his cock into me harder and I moaned louder

"OH god yes, show me how much you have wanted to fuck me, how long you have, pump my cunt Mark pump it hard, I am your slut use me…" My words where cut off by my powerful climax, I gripped the poll and my body shuddered hard I was unable to speak just to moan wildly and writhe under him and he hammered his huge cock into me. My cunt became really tight around him as my juices flooded his cock and oozed out each time he pulled back. My orgasm just kept coming and I screamed in pleasure, I couldn't believe how good the real thing was. He fucked me harder and faster as he drew close to cumming and I felt his cock swell in me.

"That's right fuck me hard, blow your load into me, fill me up with it." I moaned

he gave one last hard thrust and held his cock inside me as he started to orgasm, he was almost growling with pleasure while he did. It felt like someone was turning a fire hose on and off inside me and when he was finally done unloading his huge load into me he pulled out real slowly and whispered.

"Sister you're such a good fuck better then I'd ever dreamt you would be." Pete set the camera back on it's tripod and un-cuffed my other hand. Slowly I stood up in front of them smiling softly my nipples where still hard and I spoke softly.

"I'd always fantasised about this but I never thought it would be this good." I felt cum trailing slowly down my leg and Pete smiled.

"Don't worry Jade it's not over by a long shot, you're a great fuck better then your mother every will be." He stepped up to me and kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth and probing it deeply. Then he stopped kissing me and pulled back.

"There is a bathroom over there clean yourself up then best get some rest tomorrow is going to be a long day." He went and put his robe on as Mark had done then he turned around and looked me over smiling.

"I think I married the wrong woman, oh and you will find hand cuffs and a blind fold on the bed when we come back in the morning I want to see you in the cuffs and blindfold. The hand cuffs are attached to be the bed to." They left the room and I went to the bathroom and showered, after I was done I climbed onto the bed wet and hand cuffed my left hand to the bed. Then I put the blindfold on and I hand cuffed my right hand. It took me about five minutes to do so. It wasn't easy to do one handed. I quickly fell asleep and feel into dreams of sex and bondage.

I woke sometime the next day to find I had been moved off the bed into something that had me strapped in and suspended in mid air. I still couldn't see anything as the blindfold was still on my eyes and I felt someone at my cunt liking sucking and teasing my clit and lips, I moaned softly and said "oh god that feels good is that Pete or mark?" no one said anything the efforts on my where only increased I felt a warm tongue circling my hole then diving in and out in quick movements. I began to moan wildly once again and I tried to push myself down onto the mouth.

"Mark lift her blindfold for a moment let her see who is going down on her" Mark lifted the blindfold and I looked down to see a female look up and me and smile. The blindfold was replaced.

"What's going on I am not gay, who is she make her st…" my protest was cut off by another moan.

12