Dark Fantasy

Story Info
A rich old man hires a Dom to train his young wife.
20.1k words
4.43
36.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat in his apartment, his laptop on his lap. The sunrise just beginning, he thought today is a new day. He opened Craigslist and scanned the personals, not expecting to find anything and then there it was. He sat quietly staring at the screen, for the first time in a long time indecision weighed on him. "W4M - Couple looking for a Top to teach my wife how to be a true submissive. Must be willing to be 24/7 with limited hard limits."

He put the laptop down and stood to move around in his small apartment. He paused looking at the key to the cottage. He mused if this was fate or if this was something else. He turned and flagged the ad for a second review later. He went and took a shower and then wrapped the towel around his waist and turned slipping back out to the small kitchen. He mulled in his head wondering if he could do this again, could he be "The Dominant" that these people are looking for. Do they understand what they are asking for with "limited hard limits"? He sighed and walked back to the laptop and re-read the ad.

He sighed and gave into the dark voice in his head and sent a reply. "Your request is ridiculous. Give me your phone number and email me a picture of her kneeling and bare. I need to know the involvement of the husband if any." He growled and then deeply sighed. He turned and surveyed the small apartment. His accounts were funding themselves at this point, his day trading kept his funds at a comfortable level with minimum work. He called the webmaster for his web page and had him change it to have his availability to be booked for an indefinite time. He turned slipping into the bedroom and changed, his toned body ready for the morning routine.

John grabbed his workout bag and headed to his gym and began his normal circuit, finishing with the two mile jog on the treadmill. His phone dinged with an email, he slowed the treadmill to a fast walk so he could review it.

The picture showed a woman looking defiant shoulders back and peering at the camera. Her black hair long to the top of the hips her narrow waist and curvy hips gave clear images of a large bust. The expression on the woman's face was of complete boredom, the only color in the otherwise black and white was her vibrant red lipstick.

The email was short and to the point, the surprising thing was the letter. It was clearly written by a lawyer and a contract was provided as a document to sign if consent on both parties were to be signed.

"Dear Sir,

As I do not have your name available to me please excuse the business tone of this personal letter.

First, to tell you about myself, I am an older gentleman and do not have the time or patience to play these games my wife asks about. You would think with the amount of money I have at her avail she would just hire a guy. In order to make her happy, AKA keeps her off my back. I agreed to become more exciting and pay attention to her, provided she follows my one request. She agreed and will do anything I say for a week, hence the timing.

To keep her mouth shut I give you full control of her while she is in your care. She believes this is for 5 days, I will pay you to continue for 10. Perhaps she will stop riding me and questioning me. Between you and I, I hope she runs when you bring her home, never marry a smart girl, bubble heads are less exhausting and easier to please."

The tone was of haste and captured the lack of feeling between the couple, sounding more like a winter-spring fling, an old geezer capturing the eye of a dumb blonde gold digger. John could relate to that type of woman. He saw them daily now that he made his fortune.

The rest of the email was the legal contract and confidentiality forms and legal drivel of conditions which must be met, including the promise not to identify who was responsible for the training for at least the first three days.

The phone number and email address of the expensive lawyer were in the letter for further communication.

John finished his workout and slipped out the door. He never showered at the gym. He went back to his apartment and took a long hot shower and contemplated his requirements. He toweled off and emailed the lawyer back with a PDF copy of the signed NDA. The NDA was the least of his concern. He called the number and spoke with an impersonal secretary and set up an appointment to meet with the husband for a quick touch base.

The meeting was set up at the office of the lawyer. John put on his suit coat over a black shirt. He arrived and was shown into the office. He sat down watching the older gentleman. The office spoke of opulence. The dark leather and smell of cigars were in the room. "Why now? Tell me what your end goal besides having her be more submissive?" he spoke softly, carrying himself with confidence but concern.

"I either want her submissive or the fuck out of my life. She is whining all the time that I am not paying attention to her and she wants kids and all that shit. I want her like a Stepford wife or not around at all. " The lawyer stepped in and calmed the sixty plus year old man and cautioned John about no one wanting to eliminate the woman but to have her move on if the training doesn't work.

Just then a young page brought in coffee the old man's eyes followed her with a surprisingly turned on by the early 20's woman who was serving the coffee. The man had an erection and didn't care who knew when the woman placed the pot down the old guy pulled the woman onto his lap and asked "Do you like that? I will pay you to stay the weekend in my summer home."

The lawyer cleared his throat and sent the woman off with a pat on her ass.

The old guy asked "Will you do this? I figured $250,000.00 should cover all your expenses and leave you with a satisfying amount to make you happy and keep you quiet." He rubbed his chin and pressed."Do you want the money? Train the bitch and I will give you another quarter Mill". he sneered.

John cringed internally. The filth that this man represented angered him. "I will counter your offer. I will buy her from you. You can say she ran off and do a one sided divorce and I will keep her. You will give me whatever money you would give her in a divorce and I will keep her. You will never see her again." He spoke softly. He held out his paperwork. This was not John's first time at this but he would see it through if only to see the woman safely away from this disgusting man.

"This way you never have to deal with her again and you don't have to worry about if she will ever come back. You can tell her it's only a training week and then she will never come back. Do we have an agreement?" He asked, his voice hard and flat.

The man grinned "I don't think so! If she is submissive in two weeks. I pay you and bring her home with me. If not I will give you what you wish." The lawyer jumped in and reminded them that what they were discussing was illegal and he could not participate in this further. The Old man held out his hand for a gentleman's agreement.

John leaned back in his chair. "You had to have had someone else try and train her. Hell, I can see in your eyes you tried to break her as well. You are asking me to truly break her and force her to submit. You know as well as I do, other than brainwashing it won't happen." His demeanor changed. He sat straight in the chair. "You said she is intelligent and is defiant. It could take years to break her properly and you don't seem to want to wait. You seem intelligent as well. The idea that she ran off with a younger man is an easy solution, get her to sign a divorce paper, give me the money I ask and if and when I have her as trained as I see fit I will contact you." He watched the man again. "Or I will never contact you again, and either way, you are divorced and she is my problem to deal with." He leaned back the dark hard part of his eyes watching the lawyer and the man.

"At this point which is the least expensive? Give me 100 thousand, which I know is only a fraction of the money she would get in a real divorce. Tell her that she has to sign a divorce for the training that you both want and I will take this problem off your hands. From a business perspective, it is a MUCH better deal." He spoke in numbers, not in the humanity. He was doing this he was truly buying this woman from this man to do with as he wished. He felt sick but knowing it was the right thing. "Does she want to be trained? Once she is trained will she want to come back to you?" He asked again.

The man impatiently looking at his watch "I don't care the cost I want to see that bitch on her knees groveling to me to take her back and tell what a pain in the ass she is. I want her to do the things she thinks of as disgusting like suck my cock and take it in the rear. The bitch thinks she has a say how she is going to please her husband. Just a fuckin' yoke around my neck."

"So give her to me, let me do what I do best. and you can come and humiliate her when I am done, but until then she is mine. I can't do it in two weeks." He sighed and wanted to choke this man for telling him what he did. "But she is mine, only mine and if and when she is ready you can come and fill her holes and make her beg to pleasure you."

The sick pervert smiled like a madman. "Deal! You keep her and I get an hour with her once trained. I want her missing with no chance of resurfacing, I want to have another wife this time. I will not get one who claims to love me, business is much simpler don't you agree?"

John stated plainly. "We have two different views, but business is business." He shook the man's hand and handed the paperwork for the woman to sign giving John all the rights to her and finalizes her divorce all in one signature. He handed the lawyer another piece of paper. "I expect her to be delivered here once all the paperwork has been signed. I also expect the money that I requested be transferred here." Handing another piece of paper to the man.

He stood walking out of the office not speaking another word and left to get the cottage ready for his new trainee.

All Belinda could see was a strip of light showing around her blindfold, her hands tied above her head and her ankles tied together. Belinda could smell the old grease and metal smell of machinery or auto place but wherever she was it was moving so she was able to figure she was in some sort of van or truck. She tried to move her legs around but only came in contact with one side of the vehicle.

The floor was cold and hard all she had on was a new peignoir set another attempt to have sex with her husband, she could remember that much, something about a phone call she caught her husband telling whoever was on the other end. "I don't care how much it costs, just get rid of her so I can marry Mandy" was all she heard before the side of her head was struck and the pain pulsing at the sight intensified with each beat of her heart and lights twinkled in behind her eyes till all was black and the pain was forgotten in the dark. Her head still hurt but the buzzing and lights were gone. She had no clue what was going on but figured it was the plan she walked in upon. She wasn't shocked the old man wanted her to leave but this was a surprise. She could feel the truck turn and then rough road with many potholes her arms felt like they would be torn from the sockets. The vibration on the floor tickled her fancy as wave after wave of vibrations and jolts play havoc with her clit. Her nipples were actually becoming overly tender with the movement of her breasts over the silk and lace cup of her grown. She was freezing as the blood started to leave her extremities and pool at her sex, she wondered what else could happen today.

The vehicle started to slow down and the ride was rougher her head swung against the wall and bashed against her biceps. her wrists were being rubbed raw and she had to pee so bad she feared she might lose the contents of her bladder and almost had at the abrupt stop. She could hear men talking as they walked closer to the rear of the truck and the sound of a door rolling up had her holding her breath.

"I don't know why you wouldn't let me sink my cock into her, no one would have known but the two of us now it is too late." She could hear someone say to another. The truck dipped as someone climbed up. A hand rubbed and pinched her breasts, she bit down hard on her molars she didn't want them to know she was awake in case she could get her chance to escape.

The sound of a door shutting in the distance brought her some hope, perhaps someone will see what is going on and call the police. Her hands were cut from above her head and she lurched forward, pain so great from the lack of movement took her breath away and had her moaning in spite of her resolve to appear unconscious still. She felt herself being pulled by her ankles and her long gown starting to bunch around her waist. She inwardly cringed at the thought of the condition her new gown would be in. Her arms were grabbed and she felt herself slipping over the side of the truck bed. Suddenly she was thrown over a shoulder and her world tipped upside down and her gut threatened to evacuate any contents left in it. Another voice was heard as she felt the timber of his voice bounce within her. The one carrying her commented about her ass and was now rubbing it. "Hey, the little slut must be having good dreams she is soaked." Before anything else was said the sound of someone clearing their throat made both men jump and curse to this third man.

John stepped out of the cottage just in time. "You can leave her there." He spoke firmly and stepped out his hand on the pistol on his hip. He moved out grabbing the back of her hair pulling her backward toward the house. He never removed her blindfold but kept her moving. "You will walk backward and trust that I won't hurt you." He spoke softly waiting for the men to get into their van.

Both men contemplated overpowering him and taking the woman but realized that the weapon gave him the advantage. They exchanged a knowing glance and realized that if he had the pistol he would have more weapons and no slut was worth dying for. They got in the van and drove off.

John continued moving opening the door and pulled her inside. He closed the door and dropped the bolt from the inside and removed the inner key, effectively locking them both on the inside of the house. He stepped back releasing her hair and lifted her blindfold. "Get down on your knees, wide apart. Keep your eyes down on the floor," he spoke gruffly knowing she was his property now and he could truly do whatever he wanted. "Did you sign the paperwork provided your husband?" he asked again in a firm tone but softer.

He circled her, taking his knife from its holster. "Do you know why you are here? Did he tell you what you are here for?" His tone firm and bordered irritated.

Belinda was scared, bone jarring scared, but hearing her husband had anything to do with this made her sad and angrier than she has every been. She tried to be a good wife the house and cars were always spotless, dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes from the time he walks in the door or bellows for it. She had given up and just gone along with sex at the drop of his hat, she even went along with him when he got her stoned without knowing it and had a gang bang where every hole was filled, used and abused several times over. However, since then she could not bring herself to blow him or take it in the rear anymore unless he slips in a bit of coke into her food, then she goes for a big trip and is practically paralyzed. She had been dressed in everything imaginable, tied in a number of ways and George one of her husband's partners took great measures to stabilize her with Japanese knots. At least when she was drugged and tied the perversions were easily forgiven. She would never forgive her father for making her marry the old man. In spite, the lack of say in her marriage she tried to make the best of it and secretly used birth control in order not to get pregnant by any of her husband's old cronies.

Belinda stood still defiantly raising her head and taking a proud stand. She would not be forced to do anything and she would be sure not to eat or drink anything then perhaps she would be freed.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, I have signed nothing and other than a period of unconsciousness all I know is I was in my husband's study trying to seduce him when I was hit on the head I saw stars then woke tied to the interior of a van or truck I am cold, angry and upset and demand you release me!" she started out in a meek voice then by the end of her tirade she was close to yelling.

John was furious. He moved circling her again. "I received documentation with your signature on it. It is a legally binding contract and no act of indignation will release you from it." He received the fax during her transport and he compared it to known copies of her signature. It was either an amazing forgery or she was lying. Either way, the contract would hold in any court as it stood. He turned stepping back and moved behind her. He slipped the knife quickly and efficiently under the lingerie that she was wearing, "Hold still I would hate to cut you." He growled pulling the flimsy material away from her skin and sliced it off in one solid motion. He pulled it off her leaving her bare and open.

"I said get down on your knees." He grabbed the contract and dropped it to the floor. "Re-read this and tell me that isn't your signature." His voice gravel and anger at being defied in his own castle. The contract was simple. it stated that the signer gave up all rights and responsibilities to whomever (John in this case) and was rendered property.

Belinda painfully fell to her knees and was shoved to read a legal looking document with her husband's lawyer signing as the witness to her signature that was very close to her own the only true difference was the J in her last name she always goofed and gave it an extra curl.

Otherwise, it said she was no longer married and gave up all her rights if the paper was, in fact, legal at all, besides the forged name. She started to grow angry, more at herself as the tears started to fall. Belinda could not stand tears especially tears of pity. The tears landed on the document and only the pen mark of the lawyer smudged a little the one supposed to be hers took on the same characteristics as the rest of the document, however, her signature revealed the use of a script font impregnated in the paper rather than ink. How was she suppose to refute it even if it was a close looking fake? "I did not sign anything, this is illegal and I demand you release me or call the police," she mumbled losing her bravado and talking meekly as she realizes the only one who truly knows what is going on is her husband and he isn't likely to help her now.

"How far do you think that will go? How far do you think you will be able to take it?" He questioned. She was on her knees. "Put your hands behind your head now." He demanded as he stepped back. He grabbed a digital camera and snapped her picture. "He signed and you signed and now you are mine, you will be trained to be what I wish you to be. Your name is 'girl' from now on. You will no longer have a name until I decide to give you one." He moved grabbing her hair and gave it a tug pulling her down the hallway. The cottage was large, they passed a large bathroom and stepped into a large open room.

The room was brightly lit and smelled of softening oil, leather, and sex. He took a breath as he entered the room and stopped, holding her there at the entrance. "You will always be bare and drop immediately to your knees, hands behind your back, chest out and up for presentation. Do you understand me?" He spoke softly, and slowly so he could not be misheard. He released her hair. "Your former husband says you are submissive in nature, but I plan to take that to a whole different place girl. You will be the sex slave that he has wet dreams about, but I will never give you back to him."