Dark Fantasy Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria pulled her plain, tattered dress up over her head and set it aside. If the old warrior could see, he would find her young skin still unmarked and fresh from the harsh life that the women of saloons had to endure. He would see her long red hair, cascading down to her back and over her supple breasts, and the red patch between her legs. She kneeled in front of him, taking his dangling flesh in her hand stroking it softly. Running her hand up and down the shaft she leaned forward pressing her full lips to the tip of his cock. The tip of her tongue licked at the head until she slid it into her hot mouth.

Now solid and hard, Gloria continued to stroke him, all the while running her tongue up and down it's length. The warrior laid back slipping into a state of relaxation. She crawled up further, now sliding his entire length into her embracing mouth. Her hand pumped the base of the shaft furiously while she bobbed her head up and down sucking hard on the head. She let out soft moans, ramming the cock to the back of her throat taking as much of it as possible and sucking away as hard as she could. Breathing hard through her nose her head bounced up and down hoping this would be an easy job.

Finally she had to come up for air. Pulling her head back she gasped while still stroking the shaft with her small, soft hand. Gloria crawled up onto the bed, using her other fingers to stroke herself. Once she was wet, she straddled the man and slid her pussy down onto his cock. Her sweet hole was still tight, and stretched a bit as she pushed herself down on him. Letting out a deep groan she started pumping her hips grinding into him. The man's hands rested on her waist as she pumped her firm little ass up and down stroking his shaft with her wet pussy walls.

Small grunts came from her as she continually slammed her pussy down onto his towering flesh. The man reached up grabbing at her breasts squeezing and groping them with loving joy. His breath heavy, and coming out in small pants as Gloria madly bounced on the glorious rod of skin penetrating into her. Turning into a wild woman with animalistic desire, bounced harder and faster impaling herself again and again. Letting out howl after howl of pleasure. Her juice was dripping all over the stranger's cock until finally both of them exploded in ecstacy together with his hot seed filling her.

Catching her breath Gloria fell to the side laying next the blind man. Her chest heaved along with his, both their hearts racing. She laid her head on his scarred but muscular chest closing her eyes, listening to his heartbeat calming itself. She didn't know why she didn't wash herself of his seed right away as she was supposed to. She just laid there, in deep satisfaction she never felt before. Not just sexual satisfaction, but there was a connection between them. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Titus." He answered simply.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her mind swirling with questions about him. "Why are you here in Kahn?"

The man closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. After a moment or two of silence he finally answered, "I'm a wanderer. I'll find out why I ended up here when the reason presents itself. More than likely, I'm here for a killing."

Gloria didn't bother asking him anymore questions. Instead she just let the man fall asleep, his arm around her holding her to him. She laid her head back down and closed her eyes, once again getting lost in the rhythm of the blind warrior's heart.

Hector the assassin and the blind warrior Titus.

~

Dungeon of Kahn

"You can't do that! That move isn't legal!" yelled the guard. He sat at the table with three others playing a gambling game. The other three argued with him over the rules not paying much attention to their post, the only entrance and exit to the city dungeon. Night had long since fallen and the city was quiet. The four gate guards weren't paying much attention. So it was with ease that the lock was picked and the gate under the great Tower of Justice was opened.

In slipped the silent Hector. Closing the gate behind him he swiftly glided past the door of the guard room. Only seeing a shadow, the guards gave only a half hearted look around before returning to their game. All light in the dungeon was torch based, and there were not many torches attached to the walls. Slipping from shadow to shadow would be easy for Hector, however if caught he would never leave that terrible place.

The dungeon itself was a long tunnel spiraling down with many rooms and halls sprouting off of it. It was patrolled fairly heavily as Kahn was the city of thieves, and there were many clever escape artists locked away deep in its depths. Political prisoners were kept in the bottom chambers to be beaten and tortured for the amusement of the city guards. Unable to touch the aristocrats outside, once in the dungeon all bets were off.

Hector moved quickly from shadow to shadow dodging area's lit by torchlight. The guards themselves didn't carry them, instead they were required to hold their sword in their hand while on patrol. He had a few tricks up his sleeve though. Moving down the spiral he heard footsteps of a guard and had to quickly duck into a hall. However he was still visible in the torchlight. Reaching inside his bag, slung over his shoulder and across his chest, he pulled out a thin pouch filled with water. He threw it, breaking it against the wall so the water splashed out and extinguished the torch. The first problem was solved, however the patrolling guard stopped at the unlit torch taking out a match to light it again. Pulling out a dagger Hector stalked behind him stabbing the guard in the side of the neck, puncturing the wind pipe so he couldn't make noise.

The sound of a heavy thud attracted the attention of two more patrolling guards. They quickly made their way up the spiral finding the unlit torch but nothing else. Behind their backs Hector fell from the ceiling landing silently behind them, and moved down the spiral towards the bottom chambers.

Removing the steel claws from his fingers he found himself at the bottom of the spiral and at a four hall intersection. Slipping the claws back into his bag he tried to reason which hall they would most likely have Lady Olivia in. More than likely it would be a cell and not a torture chamber. Since she was to get the slum treatment in the morning, they would want her energy up so that the torment would last. He made his way down the hallway to his left. He looked into the view through the door of each cell until he found her, weeping into the night. Quickly he picked the lock to the cell door and flung it open.

Lady Olivia seeing him stood, hope washing over her face. "Did my husband send you to rescue me?" She asked eagerly.

"Not quite" Hector muttered before throwing his dagger into her heart.

~

The Millington Estate (High End of Kahn)

The lady of the house Anellia wandered through the house, wondering if her husband Hugo was still out drinking with the Brat. She had to learn to accept such things, living with such a powerful husband. Still she wandered through the halls, enjoying the silence of the dark house. All the slaves had all ready retired to bed. She herself should have long ago but restlessness kept her up to the middle of the night.

Leaning against a wall she closed her eyes, dreaming of her younger days. She had turned forty one, though her beauty and figure remained she could still feel age picking away at her. Her golden hair was tied up in the latest style and her dress was the finest silk, golden to match her hair. She didn't envy women with youth, unlike her peers who weren't aging as well as she did. She still felt confidant about herself and her beauty.

A noise from her bedroom pulled her from thoughts. She walked into her bedroom to find the balcony door open and the cool night breeze coming in. She distinctly remembered closing it, but when she went outside onto the balcony she didn't find anything suspicious. Instead she found a clear night sky with a full moon watching over the city of Kahn dark and seemingly peaceful. Standing at the railing she took in a deep breath of the cool air that soothed her skin. She felt more alive at night than during the day. The calm and the quiet spoke to her.

Done admiring the view and the stars populating the skies she turned to go back inside. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a dark skinned young man standing behind her. Startled she fell back and tipped over the railing. Her body turned as she began to fall, certain this was her last moment. But two hands grabbed her ankles before she tipped over the railing all the way. She was dangling over a fifty foot drop, and on top of the skirt of her dress and flown up revealing her naked bottom half to the dark skinned young man.

She was facing down when she felt him pull her up a bit, but oddly he left her dangling over the edge while holding her. Her heart was racing and adrenaline was coursing through her veins. The man smirked having a firm grip on her by the legs and having the strength to hold her like that for a while. "Who are you?" Anellia called out trying to get a view of the man.

"My name is Hayabusa" he said with a chuckle. He regarded her thighs and backside, admiring the curve in the moonlight. He pulled her up a little more so that her back balanced on the rail with him holding her. Anellia was still upside down and frightened that she would fall. He then pulled her up so that she sat facing him on his shoulders. Grabbing her wrists he then leaned her upside down over the rail with her thighs resting on her shoulders.

Anellia gave a light scream as she went back upside down over the rail. She looked at the ground so far below hoping he wasn't planning on dropping her. Then, to her shock she felt the young man's tongue slide against her pussy. She gasped trying to look up at him, and demanded that he stop that, but he continued. He licked her softly, playing with her gently with his tongue.

She felt herself get wet, and her chest began to heave as the tongue penetrated inside a bit. Soon his mouth was against her, and he licked and flickered the tip of the tongue. He hung her further over the balcony working her pussy into a throbbing frenzy. Anellia's body was getting hot, and her breath short. Pleasure was striking her body in sudden shocks and soft moans came from her lips. She could feel it slithering inside of her, playing with her sensitive spots.

Her moans grew louder as she was on the verge of cumming, she never did this fast before. Whimpers poured out of her breath as she hit a sudden climax while hanging upside down over certain death. The young man pulled her back up and set her on her feet. Overcome in frenzy she kissed him passionately tasting her own juices in his mouth and savoring it. He kissed her back, and then pulled himself from her. Staring deep into her eyes he gave a grin, and the dark skinned young man gave her a wink, and leapt off the balcony disappearing in the shadows below. Anellia was left enamored standing at the railing, gazing off into the night desperately in love with the dark skinned thief.

12