Dark Fantasy Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ass of Lady Selk had turned purple and a few cuts hand opened up before Essena's arm grew too tired to continue. Lady Selk was breathing hard, tears streaming down her face but a body filled with excitement and pleasure taken from the pain. The slave girl had pulled her rags off and tossed them to the side of the room along with the cat-tailed whip. She moved back over to the chest and pulled out a black strap on wooden cock. Lady Selk looked over she shoulder and watched the slave girl put it on. Then reach into the chest and pull out a leather paddle.

Essena's hand reached out forced Lady Selk's legs further apart and then reached under pushing up on her pelvis so the lady would raise her ass up further into the air. She then took the paddle and smacked it against Lady Selk's wet pussy. The lady's eyes widened and she gasped out as the paddle struck her cunt again. She couldn't breath, let alone cry out or moan. Essena sat on the bed next to her and wrapped her arm around Selk's waste and spanked Selk's pussy pink.

After minutes of being beaten Lady Selk collapsed onto her stomach. Her was breath heavy and trying to catch up with her, her head was swimming. She felt Essena crawl on top of her, the slave girl's nipples rubbing against her back, and finally felt the wood dildo force itself into her ass. The pain was almost unbearable and Lady Selk loved it.

The wood shaft tunneled itself deep into the backside. Essena putting her hands on the back of Lady Selk's shoulders started to drill away on her. Her hips slapped against the noblewoman's hips as the slave girl forced the wood to penetrate until her pelvis touched Lady Selk's backside over and over. She fucked her hard and relentless until the ass began to bleed. Lady Selk was screaming relishing in this violation of her. With each mounting moment rage built in Essena causing her to push harder and faster into the lady. Essena's brow furrowed, her teeth gritted and she raised her hand up into a fist. Essena let out a scream and then brought her fist down punching Lady Selk in the back of the head.

When she felt the blow to the back of her head Lady Selk burst into orgasm. Her asshole tightened so suddenly that it snapped the wood buried deep in it with a violent twist of her hips. Her vision blurred and her senses dulled for a moment before finally coming back. She reached behind her and pulled the remainder of the broken dildo from herself and tossed it away looking around. She saw the slave girl in the corner weeping.

After washing herself off and a change of clothes and make up Lady Selk left the room and the girl there. She tired to walk as normally as possible at first limping but soon finding her elegant stride despite the pain. Downstairs the smoke room was empty and in a mess but that mattered little. After a deep breath and a moment of composure Lady Selk walked back into the ball room where all her guests, drunk or drugged were dancing the remainder of the night away.

She quickly went over to the Brat with a smile and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned to face her, Lady Selk said to him: "how much for that slave of yours?"

The Brat was a bit surprised but thought for a moment. "Well," he began, "she is not that important to me. So if you have taken fancy to her I'll let her go for a favor."

Lady Selk's brow raised, "a favor?"

The Brat leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Hugo Millington must die. I want his house and wife."

A grin came across Lady Selk's face and she nodded, "deal."

The Brat smiled and walked off to find someone to dance with. He approached the Fatman who had just returned to the ballroom with a very fetching prostitute on his arm. Just before he was about to say something, a dark skinned young man had stepped in front of him.

"I have come to ask the lady for a dance." The young man said to the Fatman.

The Fatman nodded and handed Gloria over to the young man, Hayabusa. Taking her to the floor Gloria and him began to dance to a popular waltz that was making its way around the more civilized cities. Neither of them could dance very well but it mattered little, as Gloria passed the poisoned dart to Hayabusa who palmed it himself. After the dance was over, Gloria went back to the Fatman and Hayabusa strolled around the ballroom until he stood next to Hector. Discreetly, he passed the dart to Hector.

"You better get out of here now before it goes down." Hector whispered.

Hayabusa nodded and walked off watching as Gloria was taken out for another dance, this time with the Brat. He left the ballroom and walked out of the main hall, once out of sight he pulled his mask off and threw it away. The difficult part was done, there would be no way that Hector would miss in his mind. His eyes followed along the floor in front of him as he walked casually towards the front entrance.

A familiar scent caught his attention. He looked up to see the woman from the other night pass by him without knowing. The world slowed down and he watched her walk back towards the ballroom. Then a sickly feeling crept up in his stomach and his left hand began to shake. A feeling of dread shrouded the hall suddenly.

Hayabusa quickly turned around and started running down the hall. Anellia was all ready at the door of the ballroom looking in when he grabbed her by the wrist. Anellia turned thinking it was Hugo but her breath suddenly caught in her chest when she looked into the deep brown eyes of the thief that stole her heart. Time slowed around them and the music and noise of the crowd slowly faded away. All that remained was the sound of their breathing. Anellia then saw Hayabusa's eyes focus on something else and fill with fear and worry.

She turned her head and looking in the direction that the thief was gazing. Hector pulled off his mask tossing it away and walked closer towards the half-orc Rogra. His steps echoed through the ballroom, heavy and purposeful. His face a scowl of determination and concentration. The music stopped, and all that could be heard was the beating hearts of an assassin, a thief and a woman. Hector raised his hand clutching the dart between his thumb and index finger and then threw it for the throat of Rogra.

Rogra turned his eyes for a moment to see the dart flying towards him. He jerked to his left the dart passing by his neck missing only by centimeters. Rogra fell to the ground but was quickly back up and grabbed his executioner's axe and let out a gruesome roar. Seeing what had just happened rage filled Lady Selk and she shrieked out, "KILL THEM ALL!"

Rogra let out another terrible roar and the guests screamed out in terror and panic as Rogra swung his mighty axe lopping off a random nobleman's head. The people rushed the only door out of the ballroom in panic, bottle necking themselves. Hayabusa had all ready pulled Anellia away and ran with her down the hall and out of Lady Selk's house.

Inside the ballroom was a scene of chaos and gore as Rogra went berserk chopping down one person after another. The blood of the nobles was spilled by the gallons as the masquerade had suddenly descended into a massacre. Hector watched the slaughter his eyes wide at the carnage unleashed but managed to push his way through the crowd knocking down a few men along the way. People were trampled, dismembered, disemboweled, cut down and utterly destroyed by the half-orc killing machine.

Once the rage calmed in him a bit, Rogra recognized Hector as the man who threw the dart and yelled out, "out of my way!" The crowd quickly dispersed allowing the half-orc a path to the escaping assassin. Rogra bolted out of the ballroom with unnatural speed and agility that could only come from a dark race.

The Fatman and Gloria managed to slip out unnoticed through the back and hurried back towards the slums. Hugo lost in the shuffle of the crowd was unable to find Anellia and was pulled away by the Brat whom he escaped with. Lady Selk stood in the lake of blood that her ballroom had become, and Captain Jarred stood paralyzed and useless due to the carnage around him.

Hector ran down an alley and scaled a wall climbing onto a rooftop. Rogra was quickly behind. Hopping from rooftop to rooftop under the moonlit sky he tried desperately to put distance between himself and the half-orc but to no avail. Rogra was gaining quickly and filled with blood lust. Hector stopped at the edge of a roof as there wasn't another to jump on. The fall was far enough to kill any creature. He turned to see Rogra behind him with his axe raised over his head ready to strike down upon the assassin. The half-orc brought the axe down smashing it into the edge of the roof. Hector returned with a vicious right hook that sent Rogra over the edge of the house, hanging by his fingers. Hector quickly stomped Rogra's face causing him to the ground still holding his axe.

Rogra swung the axe cleaving it into the wall stopping his fall. Rogra hung from the axe handle for a few moments getting a footing. Pulling the axe from the wall and holding onto a window ledge Rogra began his climb back up to the roof of the house. Once he got there, Hector was gone, vanished into the night. Rogra sat for a moment in thought before he heard the calling of his mistress. After finding a way down the house to the ground he quickly moved to the sound of his mistress' voice. He came upon her with Captain Jarred.

"Listen," she yelled at the Captain. "I just don't the Fatman dead, that is too easy. I want my enemies broken and humiliated. The one thing he loves more then his own life is his money. Strip him of everything he knows, then take him to the dungeon and torture him. I want the names of all involved." Lady Selk turned away from Captain Jarred and walked up to Rogra. "Did you get him?"

Rogra shook his head no.

"Oh, my poor puppy" she said in a soothing voice petting him behind his ears. "We'll find him, and we'll kill him." After comforting her slave she turned her attention back to Captain Jarred. "My wrath will befall this city like a plague."