Dark Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
Near death experience changes Aislins life forever.
2.2k words
4.44
30.2k
21
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Reuploading all my previous chapters with new versions and a new chapter as well!!*

*

Sweat slicked skin slapped together as he pounded into her from behind on the huge bed in the center of the room. The cool breeze coming in through the open window sent goosebumps cascading across her skin, adding to the pleasure he was creating each time he buried himself deep inside her. His pace was fast but steady and he held her tightly around her waist to keep her in rhythm with him.

"...not enough..." Aislinn whispered, begging him to go faster and harder as she neared the peak of just one of the many orgasms he'd brought to her in the course of their love making. He complied and picked up his pace even more until his release pushed her over the edge into the abyss of the most painful and pleasurable orgasm she'd ever experienced.

She slumped forward, gasping for breath as wave after wave of lightning zigzagged through her body and a delightful tingle spread across her burning skin. She moaned unhappily when he withdrew from her, leaving her feeling bereft. The moment she turned to gaze into his face a sudden loud pounding on the bedroom door became her alarm clock ringing loudly in her ear. It took her a very long moment to recover from the aftershocks of the exquisitely vivid dream before she was able to slam on the snooze button of her clock. She shook her head.

Of course something that amazing could only ever be found in my dreams... Wanting to keep the dream alive just a little bit longer she bounded off to the bathroom for her morning shower, her waterproof vibrator hidden away in the folds of her large towel. The vibrator accomplished the task it was meant for but it was nowhere near as good as the orgasm she had experienced in her dream.

By the time she got out of the shower and actually bothered to take note of the time it was nearly eight a.m. Crap! If she didn't get a move on then she'd be late for the first day of the new semester and she loathed being late for anything.

Thankfully she'd been smart enough to set her uniform out the previous night so it didn't take long to get dressed. It took even less time for her to brush her wet hair and throw on her favorite black cat eared beanie. She bounded down the stairs, grabbing her backpack from its place beside the front door, before heading out into the nearly blinding morning light.

She rounded the corner of her apartment complex just in time to see the bus driving off down the road. Damn, there was no chance she'd be able catch it. Now her only option was to try running if she really didn't want to be late.

"Damn, I'm not going to make it!" She complained checking her watch as she weaved her way through the bustling morning crowd of the Rose Plaza.

Normally this would have been a shortcut but today it seemed that everyone was out to shop and get in her way. She cursed under her breath as she checked her watch again. This was just great, she was definitely going to be late for the first day of her Junior year of college and all because of some stupid dream!

Sure she'd had erotic dreams before but this last one had been entirely different from all the rest. She could still recall everything in exceptional detail. From the soft burgundy carpet to the heavy black drapes to the tiny white lace pattern that covered the sheets they had lain between. The thing that really embarrassed her however was that she could also perfectly recall what the gorgeous man in the dream had looked like. Short messy black hair, eyes the color of sparkling winter frost and a body so well defined it made every model she'd ever seen seem quite plain in comparison. Surely even Adonis would be jealous of him!

Thinking about all the sinful things she'd done with her mystery man and all the noises he'd managed to illicit from her as he vigorously fucked her into submission sent her body into lustful overdrive but there was no way and no where she could go to get relief from the desire threatening to overwhelm her.

More intent on quelling the needs welling up inside her she failed to pay attention to where she was going. By the time she noticed the large group of people gathering at the crosswalk it was too late for her to slow down. She ended up plowing through them and right out into the street into the early morning traffic. She didn't have time to feel fear as a gold Sedan came racing towards her, its driver talking on a cell phone instead of paying attention to his surroundings properly.

No, I'm dead!!

A moment later she felt a strong jerk on her arm as she was hauled back onto the sidewalk to safety. The Sedan sped past without ever being conscious of the tragedy that had just narrowly been avoided.

A long moment passed before the realization that she was safe sank in and she looked up into the face of her savior. The eyes that met hers too her breath away. Impossible! How could this be? The man standing before her now looked identical to her exquisite dream lover!

Her adrenaline fueled strength faltered and her legs buckled beneath her. She collapsed to the ground along with her savior whose hand had remained on her upper arm from when he'd pulled her out of the street. He toppled over with her and somehow managed to get his hand between the pavement and her head to keep her from possibly suffering a concussion.

"That must have been a harrowing experience, are you alright miss?"

God his voice! So soft and smooth she was instantly in love with it. And his slight accent, British possibly? Damn sexy! If angels truly existed then she had just found the most beautiful one heaven could ever hope to create!

As he tried to help her up the reality of nearly being killed finally hit her. Though she was still surprisingly calm, tears began to slip down her cheeks. Thankfully she hadn't had the time to put on any make-up so at least she didn't have to worry about it getting ruined.

In order not to draw any unwelcome attention to themselves, her gorgeous savior forced her to stand on shaking legs and led her to the nearest cafe. He ordered a chocolate milk for her before she could stop him and then led her to a seat by the window.

They sat in silence. She tried her hardest not to stare of the man sitting across from her but found it quite the impossible feat to accomplish. He couldn't have been much older then her, twenty-five at most, she thought. He smiled politely whenever she glanced at him and she soon found herself quite captivated by him.

"Are you feeling any better miss?"

She choked a little on her milk when he spoke. His soft gentle voice came as a surprise because his current outward appearance made him seem like he'd be kind of a snobby prick. She couldn't get over just how closely he resembled the man from her dream.

Glittering frost colored eyes hinted at the mischievous nature hiding just under the surface of his calm demeanor and his ebony hair, skillfully styled to look wild and messy, added to the mysteriously roguish feeling she got from him. It was easy to feel the air of confidence that surrounded him and to be honest, she was a little intimidated by him.

A light layering of dust on the sleeve of his expensive looking suit caught her attention and she blushed when she recalled how he'd protected her without a second thought.

"I, uh, I'm really sorry about earlier, I was in a hurry because I was late for my classes." She apologized weakly, trying to ignore the slow pulsing heat of desire sweeping through her body.

"May I ask what school you attend?"

She probably shouldn't have answered him but she was unable to deny this beautiful stranger anything. Truthfully though, she was willing and more then happy to let herself be beguiled by his voice.

"Mercer Academy College, it's actually not too far from here."

"Well it just so happens that I was on my way there as well so it looks like we're both late for the first day of classes!" He replied with a grin.

Aislinn was shocked! He was a student at her college?!

"I've never seen you before are you new?" She blurted out the question before she could stop herself but she simply HAD to know.

He stood up and made a polite bow before taking her hand in his and kissing it gently.

"Levander Mercer at your service!"

"Wait, Mercer? Did you just say Mercer?! As in the great, great grandson of Donovan Mercer, the founder of the Mercer Estates?!"

"You know, you are really cute when you blush!" Levander teased, avoiding her question.

Aislinn's hands flew to cover her burning cheeks. Levander took the opportunity to lean over and kiss her gently on her forehead.

"That's my payment for saving you but now it's probably best to be on our way to classes don't you think?"

She had no chance to argue with him as he left a fifty dollar bill on the table and made ready to leave. He waited patiently at the door to open it for her as a true gentlemen would before they set off.

Aislinn was totally lost in her own thoughts as they walked silently in the direction of the campus. The more she thought about the events that had so far transpired on her first day as a junior the more overwhelmed she became. She wanted nothing more then to run and hide somewhere and cry until she felt better but by the time she looked up they were already walking through the front gate.

"Say, I haven't gotten your name yet?"

"O, um, it's Aislinn, Aislinn Koralee."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman!"

Levander's compliment caught her completely off guard and she blushed furiously. Levander snickered and as much as she wanted to admonish him for teasing her she held her tongue, afraid to say anything that might make him want to part with her. Ignoring all the curious looks from other students who apparently recognized him, Levy walked Aislinn to her next class.

"Everyone tends to mispronounce my name so just call me Levy from now on alright?"

"Um, sure..."

"Good, then I'll see you around sometime!"

With a sexy grin and a playful tug on the front of her beanie Levy parted ways with her. She watched him walk confidently across the court and vanish around one of the many buildings that dotted the huge campus.

Surely every female on campus would be be after Levy after today. Aislinn was certain hell would rain down upon her head for being the first person to meet and talk him but at that moment she didn't really care. In those precious last moments they had alone together she felt more content in his presence then she ever had before.

After a stern reprimand for being so late to class she was allowed to take a seat. She barely even registered the time fly by as she attended her classes in a giddy daze. To her secret happiness Levy ended up attending several of her basic required classes. She knew she'd never be the one to sit beside him but as long as she retained a clear view of him then she would be happy.

By the time classes let out for lunch the rumors were spreading like wildfire. Everyone was dying to know what possible reason the great, great grandson of the founder could possibly have for spending time with someone as low class as Aislinn. All she could do was try her best to ignore their curious looks as she walked across campus towards the cafeteria.

Unfortunately she ended up running into the Council President Verona Castella outside the cafeteria doors. Verona had been her arch enemy since Jr. High. A nobody like Aislinn winning first place in anything had never sat well with Verona. She lived to torment Aislinn in any way she could and now Levy would become her prime weapon.

After a short stare down Aislinn walked around Verona. It was no secret that they hated each other and Aislinn feared the day when they would really pull out all the stops and just go at it. Just two more semesters to go before she graduated, if she could keep the fragile status quo between them until that time came then she would be free of Verona forever.

She thought it would be a nightmare to ignore everyone until the end of the day but Levy made it easy for her. He kept his distance from her and focused everyone's attention upon himself so she could go about her day peacefully. To her embarrassment however, he did still smile at her every time they made eye contact.

She was so exhausted by the time she made it home she didn't have the strength to climb the stairs to her room and ended up passing out on the couch fully dressed, the ghost of a smile upon her lips.

Despite how crazy it had started out, the day had turned out to be quite an awesome one!