Dark Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
Aislinn meets the gang and spends a night out on the town.
5.9k words
4.58
17.7k
12
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For now I'm removing the bonus chapter but I intend to upload by itself shortly*

Aislinn was drawn from her slumber by Levy's soft voice and the feel of his cool touch on her shoulder. When she batted his hand away and pulled the blanket back up to continue sleeping Levy rolled off the bed and yanked the heavy black comforter away. Aislinn moaned and curled up to protect herself from the chill in the air. It took her a long minute to realize that she was not only still naked but she was also not in the garden where she and Levy had fallen asleep.

"Where are we?" Aislinn asked, glancing around the unfamiliar room.

"My place, don't worry we're still on the campus."

"You carried me naked across the campus?! What time is it?"

"It's five p.m. and I made certain that no one saw us."

Aislinn glared at him before shaking her head, how could he be so certain that no one had seen anything? There had to be well over six thousand students on the campus during the peak hours of the day ranging from kindergarten to college.

"Did you sleep well? How do you feel?"

Aislinn was slightly perplexed by his questions. Why did he care? Compared to him she was nobody. She'd given him her most precious gift and while he'd been gentle enough at the time she'd expected him to be done with her afterward.

"What's wrong? Are you upset that I moved you? I tried to wake you but you were just completely passed out!"

"Um, no, I'm not upset about that, I'm just a little surprised that you didn't just leave me there."

"You really think I'd leave you alone naked and vulnerable for a random stranger to find? Do you think so little of me?"

"NO!, No, I, that's not exactly what I meant..."

"I think I get it. I'm the rich guy and you're the poor scholarship girl right? You think you're not good enough to even be seen with me and now that we've had sex I'm going to drop you like a rock. Does that about sum up what you're thinking?"

Aislinn nodded. She was embarrassed that she'd really thought that about him when he'd been nothing but nice to her from their first meeting. He was the most outstanding man she'd ever met yet she was letting her own insecurities mar their fragile relationship. Levy knelt beside her and took her hands in his.

"Listen to me very carefully Aislinn, I will NEVER abandon you or turn my back on you for any reason, no matter what happens you can always come to me, do you understand?"

Aislinn nodded, blinking rapidly to keep the tears stinging her eyes at bay.

"How about you take a shower while I prepare dinner for you, I'll set another uniform out on the bed for you to wear. If you wish to then we can talk more after you've eaten okay?"

"Sure."

Levy helped Aislinn stand up but before she could wrap the sheet around her the door swung open and a man she didn't know took a step inside. Levy stepped around her, placing himself between her and the man to hide her from his gaze.

"Oh, uh, right, sorry..." The man stuttered before quickly leaving.

"Who the hell was that?!" Aislinn asked, pulling the sheet quickly around her before anyone else decided to barge in on them.

"Yeah, that would be Kayan, a friend of mine, sorry about that Love." Levy informed her, running his hand through his hair to mess it up. She wondered if he realized just how often he did that.

"He has a terrible knack for showing up uninvited and ruining peoples private moments."

"Well I guess since he's here you might as well introduce us properly."

"He'd like that, he's been looking forward to meeting you for a long time!"

What did that mean? Just what had Levy told his friends about her? What could he possibly tell anyone about her that would make them eager to meet her? That was a little worrisome but there was nothing she could do about it now except set them straight on whatever misconceptions they may have of her.

Levy reached out to move a stray lock of hair of Aislinn face. The way he was looking at her, like she was the most precious thing in the world, made her heart race as butterflies flitted through her stomach. When she stuck out her tongue to wet her dry lips Levy accepted her unsaid invitation and drew her into a deep kiss.

Levy guided her hands to wrap around his neck then tugged the sheet down and let it pool around her feet in a heap of black satin. Aislinn moaned in satisfaction when he began to explore her bare skin with the tips of his fingers, leaving tingling trails behind. The soreness of her body vanished under his tender kisses and caresses, the ember of lust reigniting with a fury that easily surpassed what she had felt for him earlier.

Had it not been for the sudden sharp pain on her stomach that made her flinch she might have let him fuck her into submission again. She felt him suck hard for a moment before his tongue swirled over her skin and the pain was reduced to a tingling sensation.

The next moment he was pulling her into a crushing french kiss. She tasted copper on his tongue. Had he bit her? Well that would account for the pain she'd felt. She pulled away so she could look into his eyes. His eyes, brilliant piercing frost only moments earlier, had changed to a bright crimson red color. Aislinn knew she should have been terrified by this sudden drastic change in color but she found herself mesmerized instead.

For a moment Levy looked like he wanted to devour her. He closed his eyes and took a deep steadying breath to get himself back under control. When he opened his eyes again they had returned to their normal frost color.

Levy kissed her once more on her forehead before excusing himself without a word. Aislinn stared after him long after he'd gone. What had just happened?! Shit, like she didn't have enough problems of her own already she was letting herself get completely seduced by the richest and most popular guy on the entire east coast.

Aislinn finally sighed and walked to the bathroom. She'd seen plenty of the on campus apartments, which were actually more like miniature mansions in themselves, but Levy's took the cake. She'd woken up in a huge well furnished but darkly colored bedroom and now she'd walked into a huge bathroom. On the right side was a white marble and mahogany vanity. On the left side was a huge floor to ceiling mirror. Towards the back of the room sat a large deep sunk hot top type bathtub. What she wouldn't give to have such a nice bathroom all her own.

She started the bathwater before going to inspect herself in the mirror. She looked somehow different then before, more mature. Perhaps that was because she'd finally lost her virginity and could consider herself a true woman now. She ran her hand down her stomach and found two marks, still bleeding slightly, to the right of her belly button. Levy had bitten her!

Honestly she hadn't been all that surprised by the change in his eye color because it wasn't the first time she'd notice them change. Until now however they'd only changed for fleeting moments at a time. The first time she'd clearly witnessed them change was when she'd caught him staring at her one day in English class. Since then the color shift had become more and more noticeable to her.

With the change is his eye color also came a change in his personality. His expressions would always become much more intense and sensual. His movements would become so fluid and silent that he would be able to appear anywhere in the blink of an eye. It was in those moments that she got the distinct impression he was stalking her.

Aislinn groaned. Despite how loving Levy seemed to be towards her she cursed herself for giving in to him so easily. He'd said that he'd never abandon her but could she really trust him or was he the kind of guy who would go broadcasting his victory to all his friends when she wasn't around? Tears burned in her eyes. She'd been so stupid! They'd never really been more then classmates before now and having sex didn't make them friends.

Whether being with Levy turned out to be a mistake or not she wouldn't let anyone see her cry over it. There were countless people, especially Verona, who would jump at the chance to use their moment of passion to completely ruin her life.

"I'll never give them such satisfaction!" She whispered, wiping the tears off her face as she headed to the bathtub.

She took her time soaking but the burning hot water could not erase Levy's expression of raw need from her mind. Never before had any guy looked at her like that. Just what was his deal? She couldn't understand why he had look at her so desperately.

After her shower she found a clean towel and uniform waiting for her on the bed. Attending an academy as prestigious as Mercer meant that a uniform was required, from kindergarten up to collage. A lot of people thought having a uniform was outdated and unnecessary but most of the students, all being the elite of society, wore it like a golden crown. It was just another tool in their arsenal to separate themselves from the less fortunate common folk.

Then there was Aislinn. The fact that she came from the middle class was more then enough reason for most of the elite students to ostracize her despite her good looks and supreme artistic talent. She smiled. Knowing just how much it pissed them off that she wearing the same uniform as them was a small measure of revenge for the way she'd always treated her.

After she dried off she slipped into the uniform. A deep purple pleated skirt that reached to her knees, a button up shirt of the same color and a dark gray blazer that fit her like a glove. She completed the outfit by tying the slim yellow ribbon around her neck before slipping on a new pair of black dress shoes Levy had supplied.

When she was finally ready she steadied herself with a deep breath before she exited the bedroom and headed down the long hallway. There were a million questions she wanted to ask Levy but she knew they would all vanish the moment she set eyes on him.

It was a bit unnerving when the conversation Levy and his friends had been having come to an abrupt halt as soon as she walked around the corner. At her appearance, Levy, Kayan, and a third unknown male stood up in unison as though they'd spent considerable time practicing the feat.
Levy was beside her before she could blink. Caught off guard, she took a small step backwards in alarm but his hand was on the small of her back gently pushing her forward.

"You startled the poor girl Levander!" Kayan said crossing the short distance between them, his hand outstretched in greeting. "Kayan Enrico and that's my twin Ian, its a pleasure to finally meet you Miss. Koralee!"

"Please call me Aislinn, and the pleasure is mine." She replied shaking his hand, noting that, like Levy, his skin was cooler to the the touch then everyone else she knew. Ian stayed where he was and nodded at her.

She immediately noticed that while Kayan and Ian were twins, standing at about five foot eleven with short dark brown hair and honey colored eyes, their personalities and body types were completely different from each other.

Kayan was obviously the outgoing, personable type while Ian was the shy quite type. Kayan was stockier with broader shoulders whereas Ian was on the slimmer side. She could easily imagine Kayan as a football player and Ian as a soccer or tennis player.

Aislinn sighed inwardly. Just what had she gotten herself into? She was in the presence of the three more gorgeous guys she'd ever seen. It was bad enough people hated her for occasionally talking to Levy but now she wouldn't be surprised if people finally decided to gang up on her for spending time with Kayan and Ian.

"Ian and I were going to meet up with Kaia and Kayle at the Farmer's Marker, would you two care to join us? Kayan asked, a smile spreading across his face that no one could hope to deny.

This whole day hadn't turned out at all as she'd expected so far but why waste a night out. She glanced up at Levy and he nodded in approval of the idea.

"If you take me by my house first so I can change my clothes then sure, we'll go."

"Great, I'll call Kayle and Let her know that we'll be on our way then."

Levy retrieved her backpack from the opposite side of the couch and handed it to her before leading her to the front door.

"You're welcome to stay here anytime you want Csitri." Levy offered.

She really didn't like that about him, about how he seemed to be able to read her thoughts. She hoped that he couldn't because she didn't want him being able to hear all the crazy things she was ALWAYS thinking about him

Thankfully the campus was mostly empty now and the few people who saw them didn't care who they were or what they were doing, despite that she was relieved when they finally made it to Kayan's car. She was a bit surprised to find that he opted to drive a mud covered jacked up blue jeep rather than some high end sports car.

Levy opened the back door and helped her climb up into the backseat. She barely had the time to buckle up before Kayan revved the engine and took off causing the tires to squeal loudly on the pavement.

"You alright baby?" Levy asked, cradling her against him as they rounded a corner going nearly fifty. She felt the heat of a blush crawl up her neck. He'd called her baby like it was the most natural thing in the world!

"Yeah, I'm fine but how about next time we go out you drive, Kayan's crazy!" She exclaimed as they rounded another corner still going full speed.

She was clinging to Levy until they arrived at her apartment. Thankfully Aislinn had never been one to get car sick but she was still quite relieved to place her feet back on solid ground. She crouched to let a bout of dizziness pass before she made her way up the walkway to her front door.

"May I come in with you?" Levy asked, waiting patiently behind her as she unlocked the door.

With her mother away at a nurses medical conference the house would be dark and cold and she hated coming home to an empty house. She nodded and he smiled. She stopped just inside the door to look around. Compared to Levy's apartment hers was small and plain. For a brief moment she forgot Levy was behind her until he closed the door. The heavy oak creaking startled her and she spun around to stare at him wild eyed. Levy held up his hands in a submissive manner and she settled back down after a moment.

"Sorry."

He shrugged as she dropped her backpack next to the door and kicked off her dress shoes in favor of her house slippers. She flipped on several lights as she walked through the apartment to the small kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink while you wait?" She asked opening the fridge.

They had milk and they had well, milk. She cringed. Levy was undoubtedly accustomed to having the best of the best and here she had nothing to but milk to offer him. What a horrid host she was turning out to be.

"I'm fine but thank you." Levy answered seating himself on the couch.

"Okay I'll go change then, don't want to get left behind."

"Wear your hair down won't you?" It was a command and a question rolled into one. Aislinn couldn't help but blush recalling how wonderful his hands had felt running through her hair earlier.

"Sure."

In her sudden excitement she bounded up the stairs and ran to her room. She stood in the darkness momentarily before letting out a tiny squeal of delight.

Thankfully it didn't take her long to find something to wear. A dark red lacey halter top with simple black Capri pants. Since they would probably be walking around for awhile she decided to wear her flat black sandals that had ribbon she could lace up her legs. Lastly she added her new red belt she'd bought specifically to match the shirt.

After examining herself one last time in her full length mirror she quickly brushed her hair and styled it up with a hair claw out of habit. She clipped her bangs to the side with a small red butterfly clip before grabbing her coat and leaving her room. She stopped by the bathroom and exchanged her simple gold studs for a pair of medium sized black hoop earrings before finally heading downstairs. For better or worse she was as ready as she could be in the amount of time she'd been given to change.

She slipped down the stairs as quietly as she could, fighting the urge to go back and check herself in the mirror one last time. She let out one last quiet breath to calm her nerves before stepping around the corner. Levy was leaning against the kitchen island talking on his phone.

"She's ready, we'll be right out." Levy said upon noticing Aislinn.

He turned his phone off before shoving it into his back pocket. He eyed Aislinn up and down once before walking over to her.

"You won't be needing this!" He said stealing her hair claw before she could stop him.

"Sorry, habit." She shrugged.

"Well its a habit I intend to break you from!" Levy informed her. He turned her around to run his fingers through her hair then turned her back around to face him. "You look so much better when you wear your hair down Csitri."

Aislinn blushed deeply. Levy grinned which made her embarrassment worse. He was barely an inch away from her when his eyes did their curious little color shift again. Blue to crimson and just like earlier they didn't immediately revert back. She blinked but they remained that vibrant crimson color.

Fear tinged her desire for him and she shifted her weight backwards hoping it would break the trance. Levy blinked and shook his head as though he were trying to clear his mind. Before Aislinn could say anything he took her by the hand and proceeded to lead her to the front door.

Being able to change the color of ones eyes at will was a talent she'd never heard a human possessing before. Unable, or maybe unwilling, to point out the strange change in him she filed the experience away for the time being. It was just one more thing she'd noticed about Levy lately that made her think that maybe he wasn't a normal human.

Until today she hadn't really cared what he could be, she hadn't care how different he was but now she wasn't so sure. In his crimson colored eyes she'd seen something beyond lust, a desire she couldn't name but it sent a shiver of dread through her.

What if he's not human?

Aislinn stopped dead in her tracks. Not human? Not possible. Aislinn was an avid reader of fantasy books that dealt with creatures such as mermaids, vampires, werewolves, and the like but no matter how often she had wished for such beings to be real they simply weren't.

"Csitri?"

"Sorry, I can't remember if I locked the door, one sec."

It was a lie of course but she needed to distance herself from Levy if only for a moment. She walked back up the path to the door to check the door. It was locked. She took her time walking to the monster jeep where Levy waited patiently. After helping her get in they were off again, this time before she could even get seated properly.

"Now who is the one scaring her Kayan?! Slow down a bit would you." Levy reprimanded him.

Reluctantly Kayan slowed down but it wasn't his speed that had her on edge now, it was Levy's strange change in her house. She kept trying to tell herself that being inhuman was impossible but the more she thought about it the more Levy's traits matched up to that of a vampire. How could that be true? Well something was definitely off about him. She was desperate to understand his intentions towards her but for right now all she could to do wait and pray that things would turn out in her favor.

Though the trip across town calmed her down a bit she decided to get out on her side rather then follow Levy. He frowned but said nothing, unsure if he'd done something to aggravate her. Up until today Levy had always been sure of himself and confident in what he wanted but now he felt a tinge of fear go through him.

12