Dark Genie Ch. 02

Story Info
Dreams and Reality.
1.3k words
4.41
18.5k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always wanted to skydive. The air rushing by you face literally covers you, blocking all sound so that you can't hear anything else while you're falling. Of course, you'd need a few items to do this activity. A parachute, goggles, gloves, and boots were some of the items I knew you had to have to do this activity safely. So let me tell you when I suddenly appeared over my dream house a few thousand feet in the air, I had none of the items listed. It only took a second before I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I knew somebody was bound to look up at an idiot freefalling too high in the sky. And to make it even worse, the girl was there as well, albeit I think she was enjoying it far more than I was.

"IS THIS FUN MASTER?" she yelled at me.

"PUT ME ON THE GROUND!!" I hollered.

"WHAT?" she screamed.

"PUT ME ON THE GROUND!!" I repeated, probably even louder.

"YES, MASTER!!" she replied.

Instantly, we were on the ground. She was standing looking up at the sky, clearly wanting to do that again. I, on the other hand, was having to refrain myself from kissing the ground. Until I recover from this, I'm taking skydiving off the Things I Want To Do list.

"What did you do?" I demanded.

"Master, you wished to go to your favorite place in the entire world," the girl explained.

"But without protection?!" I nearly hollered.

"M-m-m-master, you didn't include having protection when you were in your most favorite place," she stuttered, fear crawling on her face.

"Of course I didn't" I said, seeing my own mistake. Walking away I said, "Well in any case, I guess you proved your claim about being my genie."

"Master, where are we going?" my genie asked as she caught up with me.

"Home," I explained.

It was then that I realized that she hadn't stepped outside the house, so I decided I might as well show her around the neighborhood. And in that moment, I also realized that we weren't in my neighborhood. The trees were more tropical, the road curvy, and there were a lot more bugs making a lot noise than those that would at might house.

"Where are we?" I asked, hoping that we were in my mind and not where I think she took me.

"Hawaii," she answered.

"Why are we in Hawaii?" I growled.

"Your favorite place in the entire world was over your dream house, which is located in Hawaii," she informed. And right behind us was my dream house, in the . . . whatever it was made out of, bricks I guess.

I felt like the dumbest creature in the world at that moment. I sat on the grass as I contemplated where I inherited my stupidity from. Since we were in the Pacific right now, the sun was still setting. I sighed. There was now absolutely no way for a shirtless guy and a naked girl to get transportation back home. And even if there was, there had to rules against improper dressing attire. I'd have to have a genie to get back home.

"But Master, you do have a genie," my genie said, interrupting my thought process. I haves got to stop speaking out loud. It took a couple of minutes for me to realize that my stupidity was worse than I thought.

"Genie, you took us from my room to up there, right?" I asked quickly, to which she nodded, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And then from the sky to the ground when I wished for it, right?"

"Yes, Master," my genie answered.

"So then I wish that I was back at home," I declared. "No, wait. Back at home, in my room."

"Yes, Master," she answered. And with that we were back in my room.

"Yes! Back in my room," I cried.

I gave my genie a quick hug before jumping on the bed. No sleeping on rocks or grass. No listening to the bugs chit chat all night long. And all the warmth I could ever want. My life right now was content. I looked at the genie standing by the door, as if she was waiting for my next wish. The image of me going off on her flashed through my mind and I suddenly felt remorse that I did so.

"Hey genie, I want to apologize for getting angry with you," I said. "It wasn't right and I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"No Master, I'm sorry," she replied. "I should have thought of your well being when you made your wish. I am the one at fault."

"How about it's both of our fault and we're both forgiven, okay?" I suggested.

"Yes, Master."

"You know, as much as I've gotten mad at you, I don't think I've rewarded you yet. What would you like to do?"

"Whatever my master desires."

"I'm pretty much content at the moment. So what is it that you want?"

"Genies do not desire anything but to make their Master's wish come true," she explained.

I rubbed my hair as I looked her, unable to keep my eyes from traveling down her body. "Well, there is one thing that I've always wanted."

If it hadn't been noticed before, I kind focus on the major things at hand when given the opportunity. Which is why it came to my rememberance that this girl was still naked. The girl had wonderful, flowing dark hair that reached the upper portion of her back. Her eyes were sharp and blue like a sapphire while her nose was small and adorable. Her lips were small but lush and it seemed the peachy color they had was its natural color. She had an amazing pair of breasts that didn't appear to be sag. Her stomach seemed to be hiding a six-pack, but was still taut and firm. Her hips and thighs both had a fine shape, with muscle hidden beneath a thin layer of fat.

Her legs absolutely stunning. Strong enough for a fast burst of speed, but still soft to the touch. And last but not least, her treasure box, her goldmine, the one place the naked eye wouldn't see even if it was given the once in a lifetime opportunity. It was small with a few strands of hair standing up, and appeared to be tighter than a boa's constriction.

"Master, do you like what you see?" my genie inquired.

"Yeah. Hey, when all that smoke came out of that lamp, was that you?"I said.

"Yes, Master," she answered. "I needed to know what your ideal woman would look like so that you wouldn't fear me as much if I hadn't."

"Well, you definitely made the right choice," I complimented, making her blush. "Since I'm going to reward you, come lay on the bed."

I moved out the way as she obediently walked to the bed and laid down. My conscious was still struggling to accept this, since I wasn't really into ordering people around. Then again, how was I going to win an argument against a girl, much less a genie, about what she did and did not want. I mean, when she was created, the "master" thing must have been added as an ingredient if it was this serious to only want to grant a master's wish.

"Master?"

"Oh, sorry about that. I accidentally jumped on the train of thought."

"The . . . train of . . . thought?"

"We'll discuss that later, right now, sh."

She nodded and I opened her legs. Before, I only had a downward view of her hiding spot, but now I was at perfect eye level with her nectar making, honey drip- I slapped myself mentally before I went down that road again. Since this was my first time, I could only follow in the footsteps of all the great lovers in bed: by just wingin it.