Dark Genie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, nibbling on her ear.

"Yes, Master," she panted. My hands were currently rubbing her sides and I got to say, this girl could not stay still. "Master?"

"Hm?" I replied. I just loved it when she asked me questions. She had this shy face she always makes that bordered the line of innocent and naughty.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course not, Katie. What made you think you did something wrong?"

"Well . . . you uh, . . ."

"I'm listening."

"You uh, . . . you stopped."

My genie is full of surprises. Apparently, I like nymphs because this girl is asking for more!

"Well, since you want to keep going, why don't you put my hands where you want them."

"I only want them wherever you want them, Master." That rule again?!

"Then put my hands where you think I want them."

Tentatively, she grabbed my arm and slowly moved it over her thighs. I got the idea, or at least what I thought the idea was, and started rubbing her legs. Katie quickly grabbed my arm and placed it in the same spot where she put it. Did I know what Katie wanted? Absolutely. Will I do it? Absolutely . . . not. At least, not until she told me herself. I moved my hand away from the spot and she groaned in frustration. She immediately put it back and I smiled.

"Why do you keep putting my hand there?" I asked.

"Because I thought you . . . " she trailed off.

"You thought I wanted my hand on your thighs?" I finished for her.

"Yes, Master," Katie answered.

"Does this hand looks like it wants to be on your thighs?" I asked. I made my fingers wiggle like crazy.

Her breathing increased again as she watched my fingers move as wild as possible. I think she even came a little from my little show. Boy, if I could make every girl cum just because I wiggle fingers . . . the very thought of that happening was just too tempting for me. However, I restrained myself from making that wish and instead focused my attention back on Katie, who at the moment, was humping me while staring at my crazy fingers.

"Why don't I show you where I wanted you to put my fingers," I suggested.

I think she came again. Swiftly, I stuffed my hand inside her panties and set my wiggling fingers to work. She froze for a second, then started bouncing with all the stamina she had in her. Unfortunately, I missed the opportunity to get my finger in and was forced to keep my hand on her mound to hold my position. That's when she started humping my hand. With her not bouncing out of control anymore, I put my other hand inside her bra and grabbed ahold of her breasts.

"OH! MASTER!"

I just figured it out. Katie always freezes when she feels pleasure and then she uncontrollably takes off. I was more or less grabbing her to keep her in place rather than getting her off. She reached behind for my head again but I moved my head out the way. If she locked me in, then I 'd end up biting my tongue. But, even though she didn't grab my head, she kept her arms up and arched her back. I actually thought she came. I was convinced so much that I took my hands off her.

Almost aggresively, she forced my hands back where they were and held her hands over mine so that they won't leave. No you don't, I thought. I haven't gotten any since last night and I'M THE MASTER!! With my finger in her vagina, I rubbed my thumb against her thumb and pinched a nipple, twisting it just a tadbit . . . fine, I pinched and twisted it. You can bet she came this time. Her panties, undoubtedly soaked already, couldn't stop anything by this time and she squirted through her panties and onto my pants.

She collasped in my arms, gasping and panting for air. I laid her on the bed and got behind her to get my release.

"Xavier!" No, please no, please no, please no, please no.

"Yes, Mom." Please leave, please leave!

"Xavier! We're going to the store, let's go." No, no, no, no, no, no.

"Together?" I asked. Big mistake. Then again, who doesn't make a mistake with a hard on?

"Xavier, can you here me?" she asked. Duh, can't you here me? Just then I remembered that I wished this room to be soundproof.

"Katie, I wish this room smelled clean and then get in your lamp," I groaned.

"Yes, Master," Katie replied.

After she went back in her lamp, I changed into a different set of clothes and laid back on the bed. I didn't even get a chance to close my eyes before Mom burst in.

"Xavier!" she snapped.

"What Mom?!" I yelled.

"We're going to the store, let's go," she demanded.

I nearly yelled that I didn't want to go to the store. I nearly screamed that I wanted to be left alone. I nearly hollered that I didn't want to become a momma's boy. But again, underneath that sterness, I saw that she didn't want a rift to divide us and that she just wanted to spend some time together with me. I guess she just wanted to do some family bonding. I mean, Mom saw the vacation thing as a way for her and Dad to get closer.

I was still upset, I mean, who doesn't get upset from not getting off?

She left my room and I put on my socks and shoes and grabbed the lava lamp. I was going to get Katie back out here and wish that I came in her mouth, but I didn't want Mom to get suspicious of me being too slow. I still brought it though. You never know when you'll need a genie. I snatched my phone and earplugs before I left the room and went downstairs to the car.

The car.

The car was an eyesore. Seriously, I have never seen a more hideous car in my life. If I did, then this would have beaten it by a few thousand light years. The paint was falling off, scratch that, there was no paint left, not even on the roof of the car. The tires needed to be replaced, all four of them, and the only window that wasn't cracked was the rear right window. But, the only reason we never replaced that car was because when time was literally down to its last few seconds, that car could make it halfway around the country if you needed it to.

It got us through traffic, made sure I was on time for school, and kept Mom and Dad, he worked as an engineer of some company, from being late with five seconds to spare. Talk about close timing. We even had a highway speed chase with the cops. I don't remember what had happened, but I do know that Mom wasn't taking her foot off the pedal, Dad was worried they would go to jail for kidnapping, and I was yelling, "Faster! Faster!" I don't know how she did it, but Mom managed to lose the cops.

I got inside the junk of metal with Mom and she started the car. I forgot to mention this, but the car takes about two to four times to get started. I was going to wish for a better car, but I didn't want Mom to freak out from witnessing my wish. I know first hand what it feels like and its creepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She left Henry's house and flew off. Henry still had his genie as well as Rachel, Lucy, Brett, and Mark, the last few people I had given genies to. It didn't seem like the genies were being taken in the same order she had distributed, and that worried her. If she knew who had already lost their genies, then she would have been able to get to the next person on their list. Unfortunately, she was left with traveling the country in search for the other Masters. I shouldn't have told him how much there was, she thought. He already had about twenty. I just encouraged him to get it over with.

The Matchmaker landed on roof and watched a family of five grab some things needed for the beach and head off to their obvious destination. She really was just paying attention to the twenty year old female, Jessica. She had to look closely to see if Jessica was still in possession of the lamp, or as she wished it in this case, a water bottle. Satisfied that a genie wasn't taken, the Matchmaker flew off to her next candidate, unaware that a mismatch set of cars drove off as well, a few after the family of five and the rest after the Matchmaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were going to become regulars at this store, I just knew it. The store, named Hi-5, was just on the outside of the neighborhood, practically in walking distance, maybe biking if need be. Of course, it was a convenience store, so I knew this was nothing more than a pit stop. Empty-handed going in, we walked out with hamburgers for me and a couple of hotdogs for Mom with a supersized cup for each of us. As Mom was struggling to unlock the car, her phone rang.

"Xavier, be a dear and grab my phone for me, please," she requested.

I set my stuff on top of the car, like any sane person would have done, and reached into her purse for her phone. It was still going off, but Mom had went back to being completely zoned in to get the right key, so I figured I'd save her the hassle and answered it myself.

"Hey, baby," a male voice answered.

"Yellow," I said, chuckling silently at my own joke.

"Martha?" the voice replied. "Is that you?"

"Sorry, I woke up like this," I lied, stiffling my laughter. "Must be a sore throat."

"Are you serious? That doesn't sound sexy at all," the caller replied, incinerating the joke completely.

"Well, FYI buddy, your voice doen't sound any better than mine," I snapped at him. "And do something about that odor, I can smell you through the phone." And with that, I hung up with a triumphant smile on my face.

"Who was that?" Mom asked.

"Some jerk looking for a sexy voice," I shrugged.

"Did you put him in his place?" she wanted to know.

"Definitely," I smiled, grabbing our things. We got in the car and had just situated ourselves when Mom's phone rang again.

"Good morning, Mr. . . ." she began, before her face scrunched up. "Sir, what do you mean is my . . . I was never sick . . . I didn't answer the phone, that was my son. . . . No, I'm not trying to the blame on him, it's just . . . but I've helped so much! . . . This was just a misunderstanding, let me . . . but . . . but . . ."

A second passed before she hung up the phone. Did I do something wrong? I thought. I was going to console her but by the way she was slowly turning her head, by the way her frown was smiling angrily, and by the way I could see those same gears that turned when Dad's two-timing was exposed, I knew my life was suddenly in danger.

"Xavier, would you like a hotdog?" she asked out of the blue.

Before somebody makes a weird face about an out of place question, let me tell you what would have happened. Whether I accepted it or not, Mom was going to take that weiner and shove it down my windpipe. Then, as her precious son choked, she would apply some makeup and/or mascara and make it so that she would appear to be crying, and rub some ice on herself for good measure. Finally, she was going to jump out the car and yell how I had swallowed an entire hotdog and was choking on it. When the people would come over to help me out, they would find me dead and it would be claimed as an accidental death.

"Mom, wait just hear me out for a moment," I pleaded.

"Do you know who that was, Xavier?" she growled. The way Mom was holding that hotdog, I figured she found out a way to draw blood with such a small, blunt, and bendable weapon.

"No?" I didn't want to answer at all if that turned out to be my Uncle Jerry or a male friend of Mom's.

"That was Tim Hall! My boss!" she shook with fury. Scratch that, Mom's boss.

"Your boss calls you baby?" I asked, confused. "Isn't that sexual harassment or something? Can't you sue him?"

"He is the reason why I'm able to put food on the table," she argued.

"Yeah, we could get that done even faster if you sue the bastard," I laughed grimly.

"I can't, besides, these days, people are suing each other for random and stupid stuff," she sighed. With her anger crumbling, it seemed like she was only a smaller version of herself. "Just let me get over this. I think it might be better if I left that place anyway."

If I every see that guy's face, I was going to mar it with a jagged rock. Nobody, not even me, puts a sad face on my mom. I was going to make sure that the next guy who even gives my mom a lookover knows that he's getting a nut-crushing foot coming his way if he does her wrong. The trip to the store was quiet for the rest of the ride. Although, somewhere along the way, I did catch a glimpse of a smile on Mom's face. Unfortunately, my face was still upset that I didn't get my turn. I'll get it tonight though, you bet I will.

12