Dark Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie and Jack reach an understanding about her needs.
5.4k words
4.33
76.1k
32
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

May 30, late night into early morning

I drove slowly home watching out for sobriety checkpoints. By the time I got there, a gold-trimmed black Escalade was in our drive. I could see shadows in our bedroom upstairs. I sat out front and across the street from the house for the next hour, just watching shadows play out in the candle light in our bedroom.

I opened the driver side window and sat there in the sultry air, listening in vain for any sound, but heard nothing. Around 2 AM, I saw the bathroom lights come on, and they stayed on for a good half hour; I thought could see some more activity in the bedroom, but it may have been my imagination. In truth, my imagination was running on overdrive.

In my mind's eye, I could see her spreading her legs for him. I could see him ramming his purple-black cock into my wife's engorged pussy, his lips sucking the nipples that only a year before had felt only my mouth on them. His hands running all over my wife's white skin; her hands caressing his ass, holding him tightly, maintaining the contact so that his cock could continue pumping over and over into her cunt all the way to his balls.

The details of what they did would be denied me though, and I would have to learn the story second hand from the few little bits that Maggie would share with me the next day.

Now many months later, I begin to understand Sean's purpose from the beginning. Not only did he train Maggie in unquestioning obedience, by playing to her lust but he also had worked to control -- to train -- me, to become accustomed to seeing Maggie being used as personal possession for black men, to watch a Dom/Sub bond forming that would be difficult, perhaps impossible for me to break as time went by. In the moment though, even knowing this, I was so erotically charged that I masturbated into a tee shirt in the car and gritted my teeth as my balls emptied themselves. I wanted my wife more than anything, and tonight she was the one thing I could never have. I thought to my self that tonight she was again a strange black man's woman, his private whore, fucked repeatedly him, only yards away from where I sat, powerless to do anything

I started the engine, shook my head and said, "Oh Maggie, Maggie, what he fuck is going on!"

I parked the car down the street and just sat there until I fell to sleep around 3 AM. The next morning around 7 AM I watched him pull out of our driveway.

Around 8 AM I was calm enough to drive into my driveway and I unlocked the front door and went inside. Maggie's shoes and her dress were in the foyer, fallen in a heap. It was pretty clear that he hadn't wasted any time pulling her dress down. I could also see, or at least imagine that I saw impressions from her knees on the dress. "Yes," I told myself, "this is where she dropped to her knees to blow him."

I looked for telltale spots of cum on the floor, but there were none. I glanced into the kitchen and saw her bra on the floor, and an open bottle of Jack and glasses with watery light brown liquid and thought: Here's where they had a couple drinks here and then he stripped her bra off. Did he grow harder seeing her freckled white skin and her nipples, raised in expectation for him? Did he spend time sucking her breasts? Did she hold his large head close, and caress his face while he sucked hard on her nipples? Did she beg him to suck harder? Was this where he slipped his hand under her dress, and began to finger her cunt? Maybe, maybe not. The French cut panties she loves to wear (and which she had decided to wear after all) were not in sight. Maybe he waited until they went to our bedroom to lay claim to the place between her legs.

I am sure you think I am totally obsessing over writing about the details as I uncovered them, but consider that Maggie and I always had agreed to play together; thus, it was painful for me to see her going solo like this. I shook my head to clear it and to reign in my wild imagination. I was following the forensic evidence and rebuilding a story of how he took her and how she likely responded, but I was far from detached. My cock sprung into a stiff pole as I went up the staircase. Ah, there they were, the white silk panties, 6 steps up, now caked with her dried juices. He probably grabbed her and stripped them off as they were going up... or did she strip off, unable to contain her excitement? Either way, I knew she had to have been naked except for those snow-white stockings and garters I had bought to enhance our sex play. What was his reaction to her nakedness, I wondered?

I wondered whether he fondled her on the stairs or waited until they got into the bedroom. As I saw him in my mind's eye touching my wife, perhaps squeezing her ass or cupping her breasts, my stomach churned with angst. But there was that "other" feeling too, one that I don't still fully understand. My cock was hard as a rock, fully up and banging against my own belly. I was really turned on by all of this and I had never wanted Maggie more than at this moment.

I reached the top of the stairs and walked down the short hallway to our bedroom. I noticed the scent even before I noticed her. I smelled sex, to be sure, but that was mixed with a tremendous scent of stale sweat, both Maggie's and another one; one that was completely foreign but strong and pervasive. Well, obviously they had been physically active and certainly not for just a few minutes.

Maggie looked up at me as I entered the bedroom, yawned lazily, smiled with her eyes showing big smile lines. "Good morning, my sweet understanding husband," she said with genuine warmth and beckoned me forward for a big hug.

I hugged her tightly, thinking that I was lucky to have this adventurous wonderful woman. All thought that maybe I had lost her to this strange new lover seemed to disappear, at least for a moment or two.

Then, I broke the embrace and sat on the bed beside her. She turned over on her tummy and I appraised her body. She still had her stockings and garters on but was otherwise naked. Then I noticed the marks on her ass. Maggie has milky white skin with a sprinkling of freckles, as I think I have mentioned before, but she bruises easily. I didn't need to be much of a detective to see the palm prints that were everywhere, especially on her ass and back. This guy had not been gentle with her, that much was clear.

I cringed a little for her as I saw the bruises and the hickeys on her neck, the love bites on both her inner thighs, and then asked simply, "Did he hurt you honey?"

Her reply was surprising, "Oh God yes... yes... Mmmm... YES..." And she laughed a wicked little laugh.

It shocked me totally when she pulled a pair of men's jockey shorts from under a pillow, held it up to her face and breathed deeply.

I'm not a science type, but I do vaguely recall the concept of male pheromones from male sweat and the supposed effect they have on women. The bottom line as a watched her breathe in, was that millions of microscopic pheromone particles entered her body and began to do their work. She turned over on her back, spreading the boxers over her face. Clearly, she was smelling his cock and enjoying the memory of it.

"Maggie, what the fuck? Get rid of that for shit sake," I growled.

She just smiled and breathed in again. "Mmmmmm....," she breathed deeply again, "It's ok Jack, just reliving last night."

I took the opening and tried to probe for a little information, and asked, "Want to tell me about it." But she didn't take the bait. I kept pulling on the thread. How many times did they fuck? "Too many times to count," she said, laughing.

"I hope you used a condom, babe," I ventured. She said, "I brought it up, Jack, I really did. He was definitely not a condom kind of guy, believe me. Besides, he would have used up a LOT of condoms."

I said, "Maggie, we agreed on that one,"

She thought or a moment, then replied, "Honey, he was a 250 lb black man. He just pushed my legs over his shoulders and shoved. What was I supposed to do? Besides, I'm not going to lie, it felt fabulous bare with him—I think I came the first time in about 5 minutes. To be honest, after his first thrust, I didn't want a condom, OK? Let's drop it."

Then she said apologetically, "don't be mad honey. It's over and done"

I asked "Was he big?

"Holy shit was he huge," she admitted. "He really stretched me. My pussy will be f'ing sore for a week," she said, then turned over and pulled on my arm, dragging me toward her crotch.

"I hurt so much there, honey. Come on, make it feel all better. You know what I need," she said making a little pouty face.

She waggled her hips temptingly. "Come on baby, kiss it. My pussy feels like I have been riding a steel pipe all night."

"All night?" I thought. Well, I knew from what she had just said that they had fucked face to face, and from the handprints on her ass, that he had taken her doggie style. How many times? How many ways? What else had they done? I asked more questions and got a few answers. Yes, of course she liked him very much as a sex partner, but not beyond that. He said he was an ex football lineman (played for Cleveland he said,) 36 and married twice with three kid, loved white women, and wanted to do her again. Which for Maggie, a woman of 41, was no small matter.

Finally, she grew tired of all the questions, and pulled my face right down to her pussy. "Please baby, eat me. Eat me now."

I couldn't help noticing how red and still swollen her lips were. I could sense her arousal. "I want to fuck you Maggie," I ventured.

She replied, "Oh god honey, I am going to be sore for a week. Please my sweet man, kiss me deep right there, right now. Just lick me deep"

I am not a total idiot, and I know this was part of this little game - the "conditioning" she and her former lover Sean had worked out for me when they were together and she was operating according to that now even after their affair was over. I only know that I loved her enough to go along with whatever was going on. Besides which, for some reason I desperately desired her, any way I could have her. I grew from limp and angry to hard and pointing upwards in nothing flat.

I swung her legs apart without resistance from her, I worked slowly to probe her labia, and the swirl of male and female pheromones came to me in a sudden rush. I could smell his sex in her, and their mixes sweat on her thighs and when I stiffened my tongue to thrust inside her, their mixed cum met my tongue and my lips. She raised her cunt onto my mouth and spread her own pussy lips for me to service her. In he back of my mind, I remembered what she had told me earlier about Sean wanting her to dominate me, but I was powerless to stop.

I started licking her inner labia and it seemed that there would be no end to the fluids that were covering my nose and face. I had eaten her to orgasm a few times and knew the taste of her cum. Now with this added taste of his cum mixed with my wife's scent, my own crotch ached.

With one hand, I massaged my penis through my pants. Maggie noticed, pulled my hand away and said, "Not yet, sweetie. Eat my pussy. Taste it all."

I started to circle her clit and after a bit looked up over her trimmed pussy to see whether her nipples had stiffened and see the look on her face. Maggie was in another place now, her crotch rocking upward for me, and as before, languidly waving the stained crotch of his jockey shorts over her face. She was most definitely in another place, thinking about another man, but I was determined to make her cum for me. To show her I was worthy of sharing her bed and her pussy, and every bit the equal of the guy she was mentally still fucking.

"Mmmm... YESS... GOD... YES... EAT ME... ," she said, the excitement obviously rising inside her. After a good twenty minutes of hand and mouth stimulation, she gave out a warm sigh and orgasmed for me. I lay beside her, she stroked my sweat and cum stained hair and she asked smiling, "So, did you enjoy how we tasted?" I frowned and said nothing, but I understood her point.

"Maggie, I need to cum inside you so bad. Please?" I begged.

She put his jockey shorts back under the pillow and turned to face me. "Jack. Look honey, I have been thinking about this for a while. I really love you -- I do, but right now, I only seem to crave black guys, and now last night took things to an even higher level. It was probably the most intense sex I have ever had. And I mean ever! It took a lot for me to go solo like that and I hit the jackpot with Marcus. He treated me like a total slut, and guess what, my pussy was on fire for that big black man."

"Jack, It's something—I can't explain; maybe something Sean awakened inside me, but I had no problems at all whoring for Marcus. The only way I seem to get aroused is by being submissive to a black man"

And so right then and there, lying back exhausted from being fucked by the big black cock of last night and now licked to orgasm, she nonetheless still had the energy to lay down the law to me: "Look honey, at least for now, we aren't going to have intercourse, I just don't feel that way for you. You'll have to make yourself cum playing with your dick, watching me make love to Marcus."

She let that sink in for a few moments, then continued, "My sweet hubby, I promise I will enjoy watching you do that. I have loved it from the very first time I saw you masturbating when Sean and I fucked. "

She paused again to let me absorb that, and concluded, "But sweetie, just understand that I see you differently now and that I still love you very much."

She scooted over to me, and licked my ear, then whispered in a breathy voice, "Mmmmmm, baby it turns me on so much to see you play with your dick. I want to watch you stroke it right now."

She brushed against my face with her breast, continuing, "You can even touch my nipples while you do it, but no more, understand?"

She opened my jeans, pulled down my briefs, and moved my hand to my cock. "Go ahead, honey. Enjoy this."

Needless to say, I was completely pissed and wanted no part of this. But then she smiled the smile I can never resist, and she cupped her hand over mine and started helping me to stroke my cock with my own hand. After a bit she cooed, "That's it sugar, that's my good boy. Stroke yourself and cum. Close you eyes and think of Marcus's big black cock inside me. Stroke it and cum."

She laid back, crossed her legs lazily, stroked my hair and idly watched me. After a few moments, she pulled out Marcus's jockeys and started rubbing her face and her nose with them again.

"That's it baby, stroke your sweet little dick," she kept saying softly between breathes of her dark lover's scent, "Oh God, that's what I need. Oh Jack, imagine me fucking Marcus in our bed. Doesn't it make you soooo hot! Think of me and Marcus together and cum while I watch you."

At the time, this didn't seem as bizarre to me as it does writing about it now, so many months later. Seeing things more clearly now, it's obvious that Maggie was psychologically training me into becoming a complete cuckold accepting other men in my bed with my wife as normal.

Maggie may have started out Sean's private whore, but she sure as hell couldn't stop thinking about the guy who fucked her senseless last night. Had she "graduated" from Sean to someone even more hardcore I wondered with a part of my mind. In five furious minutes, I bit my lower lip and came into my own hand.

May 31

Later the afternoon, Maggie's cell rang and after looking at it, she walked outside to take the call. I didn't like that because I had the uncomfortable feeling I was being left out of something again. After a bit, she told me simply, "Marcus is coming over honey. I don't know if you want to be here, so I am just telling you out of respect. "

I asked rather stupidly, "What's he coming over for? And what the hell's with this obsession with black guys anyway? " I wanted to scream, but was trying to keep my cool.

Maggie blinked and smiled sweetly, "Well after all darling, you know what they say about going black and never going back. I guess that now is when you will start to realize that it's true, isn't it?

"Maggie, that's pure bullshit, " I argued. Maggie shook her head saying, "Honey, I love you like anything, and I wish it wasn't true, I really do. I really do think I am getting addicted how black guys make me feel." She kissed me deeply and fondled my ass while I squeezed hers.

I wanted to take her right there in the kitchen, and unzipped her jeans and started to pull her panties down.

She pulled my hand away abruptly and said, "I still hurt honey from last night. Look, I promise we'll get in a fuck, but give me a few days to get over being sore." She shook her head, "He really stretched my pussy. He told me he was going to fuck me 'long, deep, and continuous' and he delivered." Then smiled to herself, "and delivered and delivered."

"Maggie, I will let this go a little longer, because I am happy that you are on such a sexual high but this is going to end. Maybe not now, but soon. Or it's over between us."

She hugged me tightly, "No Jack, I love you. Let me get over this. You know I will always come back to you. Just give this some time."

Then she kissed me not with passion, but tenderly and sweetly, saying, "Jack, be honest with yourself, you know how hot it makes you to see me fucking another man. I see it in your face. Ask yourself if you really want this to end. I think you're loving this as much as I do; well almost. "

I thought about her comment, and then just went out to mow the lawn. An hour later Marcus showed up, and I was determined to make my presence as master of my own house felt. Maggie answered the door and let him in, as I walked into the foyer, he just nodded and then ignored me completely.

He stared deeply at Maggie, his eyes penetrating her soul, "I want to see you again girl."

I glowered at him, Maggie calmed the situation by introducing us. He could see my anger then said, "Jack, Jack step off bro. Be proud of your woman. She got a special talent with black men, and black men just want to fuck her. Think about that milky skin and tight red titties. No black man can resist that, Jack. Listen, you should be happy she getting what she been needing," Marcus said matter-of-factly.

"Look you dumb fuck, next time you come around here, I will be meeting you with a baseball bat, so you better clear out now."

He laughed and shook his head. "Peace out, Jack. I mean it as a compliment to your woman. Like I said, you should be proud she loves you. You just need to understand your place in this arrangement. Now she having real cock, she don't want no white nipple dick inside her again. Your place is to eat her after she been with a brother and enjoy knowing what a real man tastes like."

I walked out to the back yard in anger. As I started the mower, I looked back through the kitchen window, I saw Marcus and Maggie flirting, and they embraced and he lifted her left leg running his hand along her thigh and her ass. I saw her hips swaying back and forth , grinding her crotch into his left leg. I thought: Too sore to fuck me, but not too sore to grind her pussy into Marcus. He was telling her that he had to go back to Cleveland for several weeks. At the time, I could see the upset in her eyes, but didn't know the reason.

June 20

Nearly four frosty weeks passed. No sex between Maggie and me, and only necessary conversation. Toward the end of the second week, her mood brightened. She asked me to come sit in the kitchen with her. She explained, "Look, Sean is back in Atlanta. I know you fucked his baby mama Debbie. he told me everything, but Jack, it's over between me and Sean. I wanted you to know that."

She continued, "Jack, I love you, and I realize that it's no big deal that you slept with Debbie. I haven't been treating you right, and you need to be satisfied too. I'm cool with it. We shouldn't play around without permission, and I now want your permission for something too."

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers
12