Dark Horizons Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie and Marcus intensify.
7.9k words
4.51
68.3k
47
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

June 28, early morning

At around 3 AM, I awoke from sleeping in the easy chair as I heard a car coming up the driveway. Doors slammed and I heard two voices happily conversing, coming up the walkway. The door opened and they strolled into the foyer, Maggie walking first, Marcus with his hand over her shoulder as if she were his property. When they were inside I moved a little to see them better. After all , that's what tonight was all about anyway.

She moved into Marcus' arms and kissed him hotly, her right leg kicking back behind her in that classic pose, one high heel hanging off her foot. I can never understand why women do that, but they do. Then, with her arms around his neck for support, she kicked off both high heels, looked into his eyes and said, "Oh baby, I am so ready for you. Sooooo ready. I been aching for you for weeks."

He was a bit sweat drenched, his coat left in the car, his tie off, and his top two shirt buttons undone. "You been holding off having sex like I texted you?" he asked.

She smiled, one arm slipped off his neck and her hand flowed smoothly down to his crotch. "Oh baby, you know I did. My panties are fuckin' drenched right now. I been saving it all for you."

Hearing this, my only reaction was, "Well, what the fuck. What an idiot I am."

The pair of them ignored me as if I didn't exist, which for all practical purposes, I didn't. They went into the living room and started to make small talk.

"God, I loved dancing with you and your homies tonight Marcus," she said, breaking to conversational ice.

They sat close, and started to make out seriously. He looked so big compared to her and every time they kissed, he practically engulfed her. After several minutes of light play, she leaned back on one arm of he sofa, and he started to heat her up. First, he leaned over her, never breaking their deep kissing, cupped her left breast with his huge right hand, massaging it through the fabric of her dress. Maggie moaned softly, her eyes closed dreamily as they continued to kiss deeply.

Maggie's right leg was on the sofa, trapped by him while her left dangled, swinging lazily. When his hand traveled down her body and slid under her short dress, she moaned deeper and her hands went from behind his chunky neck, and busied themselves unbuttoning his shirt.

Unbuttoning him down to the waist, she bent forward to kiss his torso. He was perspiring lightly and unbelievably (to me anyway,) she was alternating between licking the salty sweat from his chest and sucking his nipples. I could see that his since his 3 or 4 years out of professional athletics, he was turning to fat a bit, but still powerfully built. I could smell his animate musk from his crotch clear across the room. It did nothing for me of course, but his pheromones were clearly going right to the pleasure centers of Maggie's brain.

While she was kissing him, she had leaned forward enough for him to begin working on undoing her dress. The quiet grind of her zipper coming down started to bring the situation home to me. They were not stopping at kissing and touching. This was going to advance to a next step I was not sure I wanted to witness. Still, it was better than sitting outside, across the street, imagining all the things this huge black guy was forcing on Maggie. -- although from the look of things, he didn't look like he had to force anything.

Her dress slid down from her shoulders, and he told her it was time to go up to the bedroom. She stood up and her dress fell down to the floor. She stood with her back toward me, revealing her ass to me, and her assets to him. He shucked his shirt and Maggie took his hand. As they walked upstairs, with Maggie leading him by his right hand, his left hand fondled her pale ass cheeks as they ascended.

When they were on the landing, I started up after them, slowly and quietly. I hesitated on the stairs for several minutes and they were already touching and fondling in our bedroom when I finally walked in quietly. Our bedroom is set up with a small reading nook in the Northeast corner, and our bed's headboard against the South wall. From where I sat, not making a sound, I would be able to see Maggie do everything. His back was against the side of the bed, and he held Maggie from behind. She still had her bra, panties, stockings and garter on. Marcus was stripped to the waist, still with his trousers on. In an unreal parallel to earlier in the day, he held her just as I had, and just like me was nibbling and kissing the left side of her neck, having lifted her hair aside. Exactly like me, he was cupping her breasts.

The only difference was Maggie's reaction. She was breathing heavily and moaning. From the side chair, a scant 8 feet away from them, I could hear continued moaning and quietly whispered urgings. He slid his hand down her tummy, then into her light colored thong, exactly as I had earlier. Everything was eerily parallel. The only difference of course was Maggie's reaction. Far from rebuking him or tearing his hands away from her body, her right arm stroked his; her right hand caressed his right hand, encouraging his actions.

I studied enough physiology in college to understand a little bit what was happening for Maggie. Her body was getting prepared for being fucked. The extra blood supply went to various places. Her lips were now 25% larger than normal. Her pupils widened, her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out. Against the lightly freckled whiteness of her body, her upper chest and throat were now glowing a bright pink, that sign of sexual receptivity all white women give off, betraying their true emotions whether they attempt to hide it or not. Her cheeks were red and her face was flushed, but the biggest change was likely to be in her groin. Blood was gorging into her triangle including the lips of her pussy, causing them to swell and become enlarged to cushion a lover's pelvic bone as he thrust a penis into her repeatedly.

Maggie has a fat twat with pronounced 'camel toes' even in normal conditions. She always had trouble wearing shorts or tight fitting pants, especially when sitting. The seam in the crotch would part her pussy lips which would then protrude to the point of embarrassing her. We always used to joke about it. From where I was sitting, it was perfectly clear that her outer pussy lips were extra engorged to take her lover. It was also clear from the large darkened wet spot at the front of her thong, now partially shielding Marcus' probing knuckles and fingers, that she was unbearably aroused and ready to take his cock. Her legs began to tremble and she moaned very loudly, and then clasped his left hand over her breast and his right hand tightly onto her pussy.

As all men do, Marcus understood this as the point of no return for her, and began to whisper into her left ear, but not so softly that I couldn't hear absolutely everything though. He licked her left ear and said forcefully, "Tell Big Daddy, Baby. Tell Big Daddy what you want, what you crave, what you can't get enough of."

Maggie wasn't speaking softly at all, as she begged, "Mmmmmm.... PLEASE FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT COCK, PLEASE FILL IT.... I NEED YOUR BLACK COCK SO MUCH.... PLEASEEEEEE FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD...."

With that, his big hands fumbled the clasp for her bra; the pressure of her lust-swollen breasts against her pushup bra caused the straps to fall and the bra to fall forward. As the bra fell off her, leaving her breasts exposed, Marcus turned her to face him. Whether affected by the sudden exposure to the cool air of the house, or engorged by lust, her nipples were now extended and tilted slightly upwards, tinted a blood-enriched pink. Standing on her tiptoes, she rapidly kissed him with a passion I don't think I had ever felt from her, his thick lips meeting and covering hers completely. She sucked on his tongue, breathing rapidly as she tore at his belt and zipper.

In a moment his trouser came down and Maggie struggled to pull his boxers down over his wide hips. His manhood was obscured from my vision by Maggie's body now pressed tightly against his. He turned her around so that she as now backed up to the side of the bed and roughly pushed her onto our matrimonial mattress. Her legs were dangling over the side of the bed, and he spread her thighs wide apart stepping between. Once again, he musky smell of his cock and his balls fairly permeated the atmosphere, and it was clear that he was master of my wife, able to move her to the rhythm of his desire and the strength of his power.

I could now see his bulky black back and ass as the closest thing to me. He had dark, nearly hairless ebony skin, a big ass, and a big gut and chest, with huge arms, when he leaned over Maggie to begin tasting her body I saw his balls and the back of his cock for the first time. His balls were the size and color of large black plums in contrast to my tiny pink walnuts. I thought his cock didn't look much longer than my own erection would be, but a lot thicker. It was only minutes later when I saw his cock rise to hardness that I understood that I was only seeing his penis just hanging down and nearly flaccid.

Maggie reached her arms out to him with deep yearning, her legs spread and hanging limply off the side of the bed. He walked between her thighs moving them further apart with a couple bumps of his legs. He moved to her breasts with his mouth, his hands under her ass, squeezing and kneading. He sucked and chewed at each nipple with his thick lips until they were now rock-hard and standing up at least half an inch. As I remember it, he probably took a good five minutes on each breast, while Maggie lay back urging him on with tender mutterings and stroking his sweaty head and neck. "Titties gonna hurt tomorrow bitch. You won't forget who owns that pussy, I guarantee," he said, evoking a loud "YESSSSSSS, OH YESSSS," from between Maggie's clenched jaw.

Maggie leaned back on her forearms, allowing Marcus to run his tongue down Maggie's stomach until he reached her navel. I had known the joy of this move many times in our married lovemaking, as it always produced a moan of joy from her. Obviously he knew this too, probably having discovered it as a way of taking control of her just this way last month.

Skipping past his obvious target, he began kissing her on the knees and the inside of her thighs as he worked his way back up to her cunt. As he proceeded, he left several bite marks on each thigh, which drew a sharp gasp from Maggie. Now she was moving her hips up and down and squirming.

As I knew it would, Maggie's breathing quickened. Marcus lifted her hips with his left hand and pulled her thong down and away with a single move of his right hand, throwing them behind him and in my general direction. This move revealed the smooth baldness just above her pubis. Those Orient Beach readers who 'outted' our identities from the first story I published about our initial experience with swinging may remember Maggie as having a somewhat bushy pussy. For Marcus, she had Brazilian waxed there.

Even from where I was sitting, I could see that the wetness glistening on her outer labia was a clear indication of her excitement and readiness for his penetration. As Marcus turned ever so slightly though, I now began to see his cock rise above a 45 degree angle in anticipation of thrusting into her ready and waiting pussy. It was absolutely huge to my eyes, a lighter brown than the rest of his body except for the purplish head, struggling to free itself from his foreskin. Maggie saw his cock too, and reached out tentatively to stroke him, preparing herself for his penetration. This released more of his musk into the air, already rich with his animal scent.

Marcus pushed her flat on the bed and covered her pussy with what looked to be a very broad tongue and started lapping her juices. He licked her pussy rapidly, never slowing his pace. For her part Maggie alternating between stroking his close cropped hair, and caressing and massaging his broad back. From my perch, her urgings looked tender and submissive. To my agonized eyes, they looked more like two committed and impassioned lovers than simple "fuck buddies"

"OH, BABY ... OH, YOU'RE SO GOOD ... OH, GOD ... OH, PLEASE ... MY HONEY ... MY LOVER.... MY MASTER.... OH, PLEASE, BABY...," Maggie said over and over. I got the sense that the volcano which I knew so well was beginning to build inside of her. Marcus responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by desiring his mouth where it was right now, between the legs of my wife.

"OH GOD .... OH YESSSSSS! OH FUCCCCCK... OH FUCK... OH FUCK MEEEE!" Maggie was saying through mixed whimpers and moans.

Marcus lapped her pussy for another long minute or two, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth. Maggie gently sucked his tongue and I wondered excitedly whether she could taste her own flavor on his mouth.

Marcus then pulled her fanny lips apart with his hands exposing the luscious pinkness of Maggie's ripe fanny (which I never appreciated until this very moment.) He inserted two long fingers into her reddened vagina, and started thrusting them in and out. "Baby, you so wet. You ready to take a real cock, girl?"

Maggie, usually silent during our lovemaking, moaned and gave him a nearly breathless, "OH YES, GOD YES. NOWWWW...... PLEEEEASE OH PLEASE."

Marcus removed his soaking fingers and lifted them to his nose, "Oh yeah. Smell that cunt. Baby, you so ready to be plowed. No way you get this hot for nipple-dick over there." Turning to me, he offered, "Hey bubba, you wantta smell yo woman's pussy. Smell how hot she is for my cock?"

I gritted my teeth , but had agreed to being a silent partner in this game, so I just said a silent, "Fuck you shithead" to myself.

"Yeah baby, you my slut now and from now on. Assume the position, bitch." He started to lift and turn Maggie simultaneously into a doggie position on the side of the bed, Maggie struggled against it.

"Wait, wait, wait. I need you on top of me so, so bad. I need to see your face, to watch you cum, to feel your power between my legs. I need to kiss you and hold you tight. I want to be more intimate with you than I ever have with anyone," she begged.

I am writing this from recall, rather than notes taken at the time of course, but that was the essence of Maggie's breathy plea.

She scooted 90 degrees and rested her head on the pillow, spread her bent knees, opened her arms to welcome this hulking black guy who it was obvious she was starting to feel something very deep for. He hauled his bulk onto the bed making the frame squeak loudly as he did so. He pushed her right leg aside, and closed the distance between his cock head and her hips which were moving excitedly upward in anticipation. Now, beginning to sweat with excitement, their pheromones mixed in the air, creating a spiral of white-hot lust which turned me on even from across the room. My dick, which had been semi-hard now strained against my briefs.

He leaned to her breasts and worked them so more, taking each nipple between his thick lips and pulling on her breasts. You could see the bluish veins under her white skin engorged with excitement.

Suddenly, Maggie cried out in pain, "Ow... Ow... Hurts..." Even so, all the while she held his head and his lips on her body.

He relented releasing her stiffened tits, now enlarged and bright red. He rested on his knees and forearms. "Bitch, you gonna remember this night," he said, then his voice softened, "You WILL remember this night,"

She smiled, "I know honey. AND You never have to stop just because I say 'ouch'. I like the pain when it's from you. I REALLLY like the pain."

He reared back on his knees, still perched between her legs and smiled a huge smile, saying "Oh Baby, baby, you want to please you master so much, Ain't that right?".

Maggie smiled and nodded her head, and he replied and tightened his grip on her, "No, say it. "Say 'I want to please you, Master'."

Maggie hesitated as he studied her face intently. Maggie bit her lip, but then said, "Yes my Master, I just want to please you and you alone."

Although mostly turned away from me I could still see his cock, now tilting upwards toward his belly and bouncing up and down with anticipation of penetrating my wife deeply. I can't really judge the size of other guys' cocks that well, but for me to see a few inches of it, I knew it had to be huge.

Maggie reached up to caress his left arm with her right hand, and said, "I want this to be an unforgettable night too, the most special ever."

Her eyes brighten, glistening with the tears of pain from his manhandling. Bruises were already starting to appear on her breasts. She started to grasp his cock to guide it to her pussy, and suddenly it looked to me like she got an idea spontaneously. In retrospect, I don't know whether it really was an on the spot decision, or another way to put me in my place, but at the time it seemed ad lib.

At any rate, she looked over in my direction for the first time since they came home. To her lover she said, "Marcus, I want Jack to be a part of this night too. I want him to guide you to me. Let him see what a real man feels like."

To me, she beckoned. "No way I will—never." I remember saying, echoing my words from last March.

"Baby, I don't know if I want another man touching my junk." Maggie looked at him intently, "THIS man, you DO, honey. It's important to ME."

Almost hypnotized by her words and her eyes, I walked over stiffly standing beside Maggie's shoulder. Maggie reached to the side and put my right hand on his ebony cock. It really was as thick and longer at close range. It was pulsing and hot, and some of his precum ran on my palm.

"Stroke him, pull back his foreskin. It's how I love feeling him." Maggie implored.

I pulled back on his long foreskin and his huge purple mushroom head popped forward. His cock felt huge and heavy in my hand.

"Jack, come be a part of this. Now. I need you to suck him for me—I want you to taste how good he tastes."

I shook my head violently and released Marcus' cock, its hot impression still in my mind.

"Jack, please baby. Just this once. It's a special night for me to include the two men I love. Please?" She pouted.

I was so desperate to please her, my mind was unbalanced. Almost against my will, I leaned over and put the cock in my mouth experimentally, a first in a very straight life. I could taste a thick, salty flavor his precum, mixed with a deep male musk exuding from his crotch.

I quickly withdrew my mouth, but Maggie pushed my head back down with her left arm. "SUCK it Jack, like you mean it."

I ran my tongue around the large mushroom head. I touched his cum slit with the flat of my tongue and I moved my mouth up and down a couple inches.

Maggie stroked my hair, but still held my head down. "No. Deeper. Deeper, my love. Learn how to take him like I would take you."

She put her left hand on my right and made me stroke and squeeze him, still holding my head down with her left. I took him deeper into my mouth, moved forward and back and then, feeling the excitement of conquest, Marcus pushed far down into my throat. I gagged and gasped for air, pulling away from both Maggie's grip and his cock, now glistening with my saliva.

"That's it, Maggie. I am done with that shit," I said loudly. Looking back at his cock, it glistened with my saliva. I was sickened by the whole thing.

At the time, it didn't seem like as big a deal as it does now, 6 months later. But in one stroke, they made me a partner to their lust. I had shown that I was completely ok with anything they might do, unable to ever make any objection.

I backed away from the bed. Maggie looked at him and said, "Thanks baby, I just won a bet with my husband, and now ignore him; come take me and make me yours. This is a VERY special night." She reached up for him and not even looking at me said, "Jack, go back and sit and be a good boy. Watch how a real man fucks his woman."

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers