Dark Horizons Ch. 04

Story Info
Maggie submits over and over as Jack watches.
5.4k words
4.44
112.6k
46
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
730 Followers

June 28, 4 A.M.

An hour later in the spare bedroom. I could no longer see Maggie and her lover, I could hear their sex talk clearly. I wanted very much to be in Maggie's pussy having her beg me to fuck her as she now did to her man. I had a sick feeling that I would never be doing that again, not as long as there was a Sean or a Marcus. I reached for my own dick, rock hard and straining to its full 6 inch length. I stroked away in abandon, hating myself as I did so, but needing to cum again desperately.

I listened silently, my mind racing, my jealousy stirring. She had never responded this wildly to my fucking. Could she ever be satisfied with me again, I wondered.

"OH YES..... FUCKKKKK MEEEEE.... " Maggie said, between a scream and a moan.

Marcus replied, "You mine now ain'cha baby?" Maggie said between gritted teeth, "Oh yes, I 'm your whore..... MMMMM...." Then more loudly, "YESSSS.... FUCK MY WHORE PUSSY.... MAKE ME YOUR SLUT, YOUR WHORE, YOUR BABY MAMA.... PUT YOUR SEED IN MY WOMB!"

Clearly, I was now the third wheel in his emerging relationship, no involvement other than to listen to my beloved wife as this black, dominant stranger rutted and mated with deep desire, and, it seemed, deep love. Was she lost to me? Would she ever again be satisfied with my loving. It was not looking good. As I heard her continue to beg him to plow her pussy, my own climax built. My cock gushed sperm suddenly and explosively as I experienced perhaps the most intense orgasm of my life. Looking back on on now, I can now see how successful Maggie's conditioning of me was. It seemed I could only cum when she was being fucked hard by her black lover. As a result, in my confused logic of the moment, it was now really important to me that she continued to fuck Marcus make him happy.

Several minutes later, after cleaning my cum from my own body, I peeked in on them sheepishly. Maggie's head was still down, her nipples visibly rock hard, her tummy sucked in, poised in the best position to receive the gift of his hot cum. He obliged her moments later with a prolonged grunt. Marcus' cum penetrated her deeply and a bit of it overflowed the sides of her pussy. Like the tamed brood mare she had now become, she had held off her own climax until her lover was satisfied, but she could contain it no longer. She bit her lower lip and came after a final long thrust to milk his balls of even more of his sperm; her body tensed, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. She collapsed onto her tummy, and Marcus lowered his body atop her back, weakly stroking her spent cunt a couple more times for good measure.

After several moments locked in this way Marcus climbed of her and collapsed onto what was normally her side of the bed, and she moved onto what was use to be my side. She nestled in his offered arm, lying on her right side and facing him. Her right side was hidden by his bulk, but I could see that her left ass cheek, highlighted by the soft bedroom lamp had already begun to bruise, and her left breast and that side of her neck bore the bruises of his sucking and biting -- his marks of ownership on her which would remain as reminders for both of us of th black man who had made my wife his woman. During the coming week, Maggie would take to wearing a scarf to hide the ever-present hickeys, and in the autumn, turtle-neck blouses.

Even more disturbingly, as they began to kiss, his fat lips engulfing hers, he ran his hand over her hip and then for many long moments massaged her tummy, as if to remind her that he had perhaps left an even more permanent memento of his mastery over her. If I had anything to say about it that was never going to happen.

Marcus finally broke the kiss and his huge arm gradually came to rest around my wife's waist, reeling her in close, his front pressed against her back. They lay like that for around 15 minutes before they both finally drifted off. I was as forlorn as I have ever been to see her owned by this powerful black man. I walked over to the bed to turn out the lamp and looked at Maggie, a smile of complete contentment on her lips. I reflected that in all our years of marriage I don't think I had ever seen her so fulfilled sexually. Although I felt completely out of place I still wanted to be close to her. Walking back over to the chair, I dragged a suitcase out of the closet, propped my feet up on it, plopped down and fell asleep.

Along about 4 A.M. when the predawn darkness rendered everything in shades of grey, I groggily opened my eyes as I heard Maggie slip out of bed. She looked at me and saw I was awake. She threw on one of my ripped and oversized Tees from the drawer and came over to sit on the stuffed arm of the chair where I had been sleeping uneasily. She smelled like perfume and sweat; she had the animal scent of him all over her body. There was dried cum on both her thighs, and as she lifted her leg to rub some of it away, the cuckold anklet he wedded to her ankle shone dimly in the light

Sitting as she was, she tousled my hair with her right hand and said, quietly, "How you holding up, tiger?" I gritted my teeth; "How do you think?" She stroked my cheek with her hand tenderly. She continued, "My poor baby, I guess I have put you through a lot of shit. I'm sorry Jack, I really am. At first I was just getting back at you for screwing that little whore Debbie. It was just payback. But now -- Well now, I just don't seem to be able to help myself. It's like he possesses me or something when we're in bed."

"Maggie, I think ...", I started, but she continued on.

"Jack, honey I can't explain any of this. I just seem to want to be a slut when I am with him. He comes into a room and my body takes control. Just the scent of him and I start to get wet and I start to throb between my legs. Maybe it really is true about going black and never coming back. I mean, I still love you in a way, but the way he fucks me I just want to please him more and more."

She looked at me tenderly while still stroking my hair. Then she looked over at the dark mass on our bed occupying my space. She shook her head, "He is one sick son of a bitch though. Do you know that he peed on my breasts when we were in the shower and then made me eat his ass out? God, what will he make me do next? In a way, we're both slaves to his desires, honey."

"Maggie, I don't think I can take any more of this," I told her.

Tears formed in her eyes, "No Jack, please don't say that. We can work something out. I know we can."

I continued, stroking her silky thigh a little as I thought that over. I was surprised that she actually let me touch her. "Maggie, I can't see a future for us if you are going to let that gorilla over there impregnate you with his baby. That doesn't work at all. Are you actually going to let him take you off the pill and continue to let him fuck you bareback any time he wants?"

"Jack, I am 41. Pregnancy is not likely to happen, honey. You are worried too much about nothing. As far as going bareback, it's really my choice as much as his and now I can't bear to feel anything between his cock and my body. Come on, now you know how powerful his cock is - I made you suck it after all."

She smiled wryly, "Payback is a bitch, and I am only a little sorry for that. Did you like it? Sorry, sorry, sorry Jack. I didn't mean that. It was undeserved. But I did promise you I was going to make you suck off a black man as a payback for Debbie though, didn't I? You just never listen to me. Not ever."

"I am listening to you now, honey," I replied. "but you have to listen to me... I don't want you fucking him any more, especially in our house and in my bed and more than that I don't want you to offer your womb to him,."

Looking over at him, she said, "Oh my love, you have no idea how my body responds to him. It's like he has every key to my pleasure centre. So my answer is no, Jack; no to all of that. I am not going to stop going bareback with him. Ever."

I looked at her quizzically, "Ever? Ever is a long time Maggie."

She shook her head, "I know, but let's just say that right now, I can't bear to think about a single night without him fucking me."

"Even if he knocks you up or shares you with his goon friends? then what?" I offered.

She ran her hands through her hair, "Yes. Even if. Even if all of that. I am just hooked on the pleasure he causes inside me. It's like I imagine a drug high would be. I can't explain it."

I just sat there and said nothing, fuming. My hand slid off her thigh. The silence engulfed us. She stood up and straddled my propped up legs. She whispered, "Would you like to eat my little cunny, sweetie. Marcus says you are allowed to do that much, and I would love it."

She waggled her hips it front of my face and I could smell the strong aroma of their mixed sexual juices. "Come on, sweetie" she continued pushing her hips forward, "Get your tongue inside me real deep, and taste our cum. There's SO much of his cum inside me. Lick it for me. I want to watch you do that." She reached behind her and squeezed my dick furtively, then quickly releasing it as she looked over her shoulder at Marcus' sleeping form.

As she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth and nose, then squeezed with her pussy muscles, I could feel a little of his cum ooze onto my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and pulled her forward. I started to grow hard just from the silky smooth feel of her taut buns in my hands. My tongue advanced toward her labia which she then spread with her fingers. Then suddenly she reached back quickly, and pulled my hands off her ass. "Jack, Jack, don't touch me please. I don't want him to wake up and see I let you put your hands on me. Tongue only sweetie, no hands."

My growing erection quickly went flat. I suddenly jerked back and then pushed her away. I guessed that maybe she was 'training me' as much as Marcus (and Sean before him) was training her. It may have been unconscious on her part, but in a hundred subtle ways, she was continuing the effort to train me as a passive cuckold. She had let it slip in conversation with me when she was hot and heavy with Sean that a he expected his married white bitch to limit and control her husband's desire for sex.

Basically, his idea was that she should practice depriving me of sex, make me beg for it until I learned that her black boyfriend's sexual desires come before my own. Even more than that, she was supposed to 'manage' me so that the only way I would be allowed sexual release would be as a 'cheering section,' actively encouraging her to fuck her black lover. Reflecting back on this night, I saw that the conditioning had worked far too well.

I was a journalism major, not a science whiz, but I knew enough about Pavlov making those dogs salivate at the sound of a bell to understand that now the same approach was being used on me. It was true -- my only path to sexual release at all with her was to clean her pussy and masturbate myself after she fucked him. As I record this journal many months later, I know that I need her to have sex with Marcus or his friends as my route to sexual release.

At that moment though, I wasn't about to be "conditioned" into behaving that way for her or her lover. As much as I really wanted her to grind her pussy into my face, I was not ready to give up that final shred of dignity.

June 28, 5 A.M.

"God Maggie, Just go take a bath or something, You stink from fucking him; your pussy smells just like his cock." I said angrily.

She laughed a tiny giggle, "Well sweetie, I offered. If you don't want to eat me, not my fault," she said dismissively, "Next time, you may have to beg for it, and now I don't know whether I will let you or not."

She backed away, climbing over my legs. She grabbed a Massengill Douche from the linen closet and closed the door to the bathroom to begin her cleanup bath.

I dozed off again and twenty minutes later, she woke me as she emerged from the bathroom, again pulling my clean but well worn tee over her naked torso. She quietly moved toward the bed. As she did, Marcus, lying on his right side, woke with a start; he rubbed his eyes and saying, "What the fuck you doing outta bed, bitch? Get yo white ass back up in here before I have to whip it again. Do I got to spank you again? You messing around with your husband?"

In the brightening morning light, Maggie looked down to the carpet. "Please. Sorry. I'm sorry. I was just freshening up for you baby."

She climbed back into bed and began to run her hands over his nude bulk, moving under the sheets toward his cock, flaccid, but large and clearly outlined. She lay back against him, positioning her ass against his belly, but he pushed her away. "An' what the fuck you doin' wearing his tee shirt woman? You crazy? When you comes into my bed, you comes ready to be fucked. Understood?"

He slapped her left ass cheek for emphasis - not strongly but not lightly either. I was beginning not to care. Clearly, as long as she needed his cock the way she did, she was little more than a slave to his every command.

He ripped my shirt off her none too gently as she was pulling away from him to avoid punishment. Oh well, I thought, "He's torn my marriage, so the shirt is the least of my problems."

Naked once again, Maggie snuggled into him, her bare back against his gut. In the dawning light I saw him lift the sheet slightly, move Maggie's left ass cheek up and then rested his cock between her crack.

I felt like screaming, "get your fucking black cock from between my wife's ass cheeks you son of a bitch," but of course I didn't.

Maggie had won in her humiliation of me. In the most meaningful way, she really had made me a passive and compliant cuckold.

An hour or two later as the morning light began to stream a bit more strongly into the bedroom windows, Marcus moved a little, and I could see he had extreme 'morning wood." he stared to caress Maggie from behind. She started to shrug him off, mumbling to let her sleep.

He shook her a little, " C'mon girl; can't you feel me? Don't you know what you gotta do when yo man gotta hard on like this. Baby, let's go. I need to bust a nut in yo cunt."

Marcus reached over and turned the clock radio to a hard core rap station, listening to the style of music that has become the soundtrack to our lives lately. Maggie seems as addicted to hip hop and rap as she does to Marcus' black body.

Maggie turned on her back, yawning, "Marcus, let me wake up, I'm not ready for you yet." -- Maggie was never a "morning person."

"Bitch, do I need to train you some more?" he threatened.

Maggie looked at him with some fear. She shifted position to lay on her back. "No baby, no. I was wrong. . I want you. I do. Come be inside me."

Marcus, threw the sheets off them both and said, "Yeah, that's it. Spread your legs for you baby daddy, sugar."

Maggie simultaneously spread her legs and raised her knees to welcome him.. He moved in between her legs on his knees, supporting his bulk with his left arm while rubbing his huge hot cock up and down her pussy slit. He slowly worked it in, but Maggie moved back a few inches.

She bargained, "Go slow baby, please. I will make it soooo good for you, but you just need to get me wet."

"Slut, it ain't about YOU. It's about me and my needs. You a black man's woman now. You here to serve me," he said hotly.

With that he thrust hard into my wife's unready vagina, drawing a scream from her. He withdrew, and thrust several more times, each time drawing a little wince from Maggie as she braced for his next thrust. Gradually though, she began to meet his downward strokes and match them with her own.

After only a few minutes, she began to moan long and continuously, "MMMMMMM.... OH GOD. OH GOD. OH GOD.... YESSSSSSS.... YESSSS." She opened her eyes and craned her neck up to kiss him, and he responded by thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Maggie was now under his control again. It had taken only five minutes to turn her from unwilling participant to a complete slut, wriggling her hips to take him deeper, as deeply as possible, so that he was poking open the ring of her cervix. She now knew her master's needs and responded to them with complete abandon.

My wife wildly gyrated her hips, and I could hear the continued wet slapping of his cock and balls now coated liberally with her cunt juices. I could see the quickening pace of his fucking, and Maggie's heightening response as she wrapped both arms around his bulky black neck, and hiked her hips up to catch his every thrust, wrapping her thighs around his waist to make sure her every nerve ending was in contact with his pounding piston, sliding in and out of her juice-laden pussy. He started to drive his cock harder now, knowing she would catch every drop of his cum when his balls spasmed.

Maggie moaned and said, "OHHHHHH.... Yessss.... You can take me like this whenever you need to cum."

"You ready for me to put a baby inside you, sugar? You want me to breed you?" he continued.

Maggie breathed heavily through her mouth, " Yesssss. mmmmm. Yes."

For Marcus that was not quite enough, "Say it girl. Say, 'I want you to breed me. I want you to be my master.'"

He slowed his thrusting to a complete stop, waiting for Maggie to yield completely to his will. She clutched at his ample ass, pulling him into her, but he was stronger than her. He wouldn't budge. Finally, she moaned and gave him the satisfaction he wanted. She kissed his mouth furiously then stroked his shaved head saying, "You are my Master, my only man. Please. Please breed me. Make me your Baby Mama."'

Satisfied with the answer, he pressed on saying quietly, "Now I want to hear him say it too. Show me how good you got him trained. Do like we talked about in the shower."

At this point I really didn't understand what this meant.

She looked in my direction, "Jack honey. Marcus has a little favor to ask. He wants you to be more a part of things. He wants to watch while you fuck me. Can you? Would you? Please?"

I was so hot for her that at this point I would have jumped off a tall building to do her bidding. She didn't have to ask twice. My head was now spinning. She lay back in the traditional "whore's invitation," her left leg crooked, her right hand smoothing the sheets on that side of the bed. As I moved toward her as if hypnotised, she reached into the bedside nightstand, and pulled out a foil wrapped condom.

"Jack honey, I know you don't want to feel Marcus's cum inside me sweetie, let's use one of these, ok?"

As I approached she rolled it on my rising member, saying, "Oh gosh, this is magnum size, I will just unroll it half way."

She chuckled, "I got these for Marcus before I understood he would never even think of using one. They are special too; they are lubed inside with something for premature ejaculation. Desensitizes your little peenie. This way you can have a nice long fuck."

I looked at her body and considered how beautiful she was, even though she had bruises on her boobs, her neck and the one ass cheek I could see. Her nipples were reddened from being tugged hard by his fat lips and her thighs red and chafed from the continued effort of wrapping them around his huge waist. Even so, she never looked so radiant and sexually inviting.

As I crawled between her legs, she added one more item to our play as she fished out the vibro cock ring from the nightstand. "Here honey, you know how much I love you wearing a vibe; let's use this too sweetie," she said, stretching it around my rock hard penis.

I was no match for Marcus or even Sean for that matter, but I knew how much she loved the vibrations against her prominent clit.

Ecstatically, I moved between her legs and slid my dick between her pulsating labia. Oh my God it felt wonderful. At long last, I had reclaimed my wife sexually, or at least it felt that way for the moment. I switched on the cock ring vibrator and stroked her for all I was worth. I wasn't getting much feeling from this, owing to the effect of the de-sensitizing gel and the fact that Maggie's cunt was still stretched from a long night of making love to Marcus (after months of being with Sean, I might add).

LeMondial
LeMondial
730 Followers
12