Dark Horizons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

Maggie and I both look down like little kids being lectured by an angry parent. Maggie says, "I'm sorry, it's just that, well Jack is still my husband, so I thought it would be ok to give him a little special privilege, especially since I am already carrying our baby."

Marcus gestures like a referee calling a foul, "Yeah, an that's another reason. Ain' no white dick ever allowed in the place where my baby is growing. Thas an insult to me. Besides, he already do get special privilege - to lick your pussy clean after we fuck. That's to remind you both who is the servant and who is the master. Baby, thas also why I don' allow him to touch you when he's licking my cum from you."

Marcus then smiles at Maggie, "Look baby, I know that you extra horny being pregnant. Happens to all white women. Don't worry, startin' New Year's Eve, you'll have mo black cock then you know what to do with. I got a bunch a brothas lining up to share you. All those guys you been meetin' at the club. An' they will all pay big money to bust a nut in yo snatch. A first time black-pregnant white Baby Mama is an extra treat."

Feeling generous, he agrees grudgingly to let Maggie fuck me, as long as I don't kiss her or touch her, and wear a condom. After all, he wants to protect his baby.

Not able to believe that I am actually going to enjoy my wife after almost 9 months of being denied, I slide my trousers off. As Maggie rolls the magnum sized condom half way down on my rigid penis, I look into her gorgeous blue eyes and see the love reflected back at me. Maggie spreads her legs and puts her hands behind her hips to brace herself for my entry.

As my head spread her puffy camel toes, I felt her wetness and heat. Propped on my forearms, I looked down at her body, noticing changes tha Marcus impregnation of her had caused. The most obvious was her distended abdomen, swollen from being bred by her lover. Subtle stretch marks had appeared on her lower belly and the linea nigra was pronounced, She had let her pussy hair grow back and it was very bushy, as she had discovered that Marcus loved hairy pussy. There were noticeable and dramatic changes in her breasts. Her areolae were much larger and darker. Her nipples nearly twice their normal circumference and length; and they are likely to stay that way until after the birth.

As I stroked away joyously, I was tempted to suck her nipples but didn't want Marcus to pull me off of my wife. When I came, I came in huge gushes of sperm with my balls aching from the intensity of my orgasm. Maggie didn't climax -- her pussy is so stretched, she probably didn't get much feeling from me. I sensed that she enjoyed it anyway.

Dec 20

Our daughter finished her final exams just before a large blizzard hit the area. Normally, she would have taken a bus service to get home, but she surprised us having gotten a ride home from a black boy -- a stranger whom she had apparently met in a chatroom. Remembering Debbie's history with Sean, I am extremely concerned that she may be becoming "black-curious." She's wearing an NFL shirt with Marcus's number on it. Bizarre, I thought. She openly thanks her driver right in front of us with a deep passionate kiss, making my jaw drop.

Maggie told me to stick to the story that Marcus was staying with us because the blizzard had closed the roads; this was true, but I know that our daughter Jennie knows differently. I have the sense that she knows everything. It's like I said at the beginning of this journal, it's been an 'interesting' year so far and the next few months are promising to be even more so.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers
12