Dark Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

November 17.

"I can NOT wait for Thanksgiving break. Can't come a moment too soon for me. Annabelle Chaing and I had a huge fight only she won't fight openly. She accused me of being an immoral western slut,. Whatever! Things progressed a lot further between me and Marcus. He dared me to take some pictures just for him alone and by now I guess I really trust him, so anyway we laughed and goofed around on camera a lot by then, so I got used to showing him my boobs and my cunt and I even -- attention Diary, this is a shocker -- masturbated for him. A bunch of times actually, whenever Annabelle was not in the dorm. He stroked his cock for me on camera too which was SO awesome when his sperm shot out of his cock. Black men make a LOT of sperms! At least he does. We talked about how much he wanted to fuck me and how much I would love it. Getting home for the semester break is filling me with both fear and excitement".

November 30.

"I went home for Thanksgiving and Marcus was there. I was so terrified and excited seeing him that my knees were shaking all four days. I have a huge secret to tell you Diary, and I am still all messed up from it. Every time I think about this my pussy starts to get really wet and I have to get under my covers and make myself climax."

"On Saturday after Turkey Day, I was alone in my bedroom and Mom and Dad were over visiting across the street. Anyway, Marcus came into the house (I didn't know it but he has a key to the house). So he came upstairs and scared the living hell out of me. I screamed and jumped right up banging mu knees on the computer desk, and at the time I was terrified, but we laughed about it later. Ok, Diary, here's what happened and why I can't tell anyone."

"Marcus told me to wait, that he had something in his car and he was going to bring it up to me. I waited all excited, and he came back with this official NFL jersey with his number on it. I was so excited when he handed it to me, I was like a little kid on Christmas Day."

"Next, he told me he wanted to see me in it, and I said, 'OK, but you have to leave for a minute for me to change into it.' He told me there was no reason for him to leave -- after all her had already seen my boobs on camera, so it was no big deal. I was wearing my floppy PJs and had nothing on under them, so I was a little uneasy with the idea, but I shrugged and said. 'I guess that's OK.' "

"I turned my back to him and pulled off my top, and pulled on his jersey. The jersey had been in his car so the material was really cold and it made my nips stand out, so I didn't want to turn around to show him. He got impatient or whatever and moved over behind me and spun me around. I felt dizzy from that or from the excitement I was feeling. The next thing I knew, I was squeezed up against his body, and my legs were shaking. he looked down at me and stroked my lips with his thumb, and said something like, 'You poor little thing. Ain't no reason to be nervous sweetie. I got you sugar.'"

"I just about melted at that. I was feeling all funny inside and he just kept holding me and looking down into my eyes and gently pressing his thumb and his against me lips, and his fingers against my cheek. I don't know exactly why I did this, but I opened my lips and sucked on his thumb, which he seemed to like, because he started moving it back and forth very gently in my mouth. I licked all around it, just like the women in the pictures did on their black lovers cocks. I tell you Dairy, I was shaking so much then that I swear I think I was on the verge of having a little earthquake inside. I would never tell a soul except for you, but I was starting to feel all greasy like between my legs -- you KNOW what I am talking about!"

"He asked me if I wanted him to autograph it, and I said of course. Then he added, 'front or back?' That broke the ice -- he is so friendly, just like a big bear -- and I said, 'ummmm, back of course.'

"He spun me around and then held me steady into him with his left hand, and Dairy, I could feel his cock! It wasn't hard or anything, but I swear I could feel it halfway up my back. He signed his autograph with Magic Marker. and then leaned back to admire his handiwork, but he was still pressed into me. I could feel his thing -- sorry his cock -- and it REALLY felt good. It made me feel funny to have it practically touching my body. He was still holding me really tight and then he moved both hands up to cup my boobs (what little I have -- wish they were bigger like the pictures of the women fucking black men he sent me). He kissed me on the back of my neck and did little nibbles on my neck. He whispered, 'damn you feel nice girl.'"

"I felt like someone had taken a big old electric cord and plugged me into a wall outlet, I was shaking so bad. My stomach was churning too. I don't know whether it was because I didn't have breakfast yet, or because my head was spinning., or what really. I was definitely feeling funny. Weird funny if you know what I mean. I pulled away from him, crashed into my chair and fell on the bed. He laughed at me and I felt so foolish and juvenile."

"I tell you, I felt about 2 inches tall. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and not come out. He laughed again, pulled me to my feet and gave me a big kiss. Just a closed mouth one at first, then he forced my lips open and gave me a huge French kiss. His tongue overwhelmed me and at the same time I felt his hand go down the back of my PJ bottoms. I felt his one hand on my buns (which made me feel really insane) and the other up under the jersey again."

"I was on the verge of having one of those earthquakes inside I have been having lately when I play with myself and I think I would have too, but we both heard the door open downstairs. I must have looked like a complete idiot with my mouth wide open and my jaw dropped. Luckily, Marcus seemed to take charge of the situation and moved away. He sat me back down at my computer desk -- I was so stunned that I was just standing frozen, trying to think what to say or do. Luckily, he thought for the both of us."

"Marcus told Mom that he just dropped by to deliver a jersey for me, and that we were talking about school and waiting for them to return. Dad seemed to buy that (Dad is such a loser), but Mom kept looking right through me. I don't know exactly how to describe what was going through my body or my mind that day, Diary, but I have to say it was both scary and exciting to the max, and I think I would like more of it. After everyone left my bedroom, I looked at my PJ bottoms and they were really coated with my girl juices. It was a freaky experience, no shit!"

"What else to tell you about Fall Semester. Well one thing I can say is that I am kind of losing interest in white boys and there are no black guys at my school, so I can probably thank Marcus for my good grades this semester. I think about him and about black boys all the time now though. I am not sure why, but I think ther eare some things happening to me inside."

December 19

"I know it's been way too log since I made an entry, but the first semester of college was a real butt kicker. Finals are over and done. Yay! I got an A in biology, a B in calculus, a B in French, and a C in Anthropology. Pretty sure I would have gotten an A in that one if I gave Professor Kleinman a view of my coochie every day like that bitch Roxie did. Pretty sure she did more that too -- I heard from this other girl she sucked his thing very time he had office hours with her but that's all bygones now, and anyway I wouldn't even dream of touching his nasty thing. He probably has a little pee-pee like every other white guy."

December 21

"I came home tonight. I got a ride all the way from a black boy who goes to school at Va Tech. We talked and laughed our assess off the whole ride and I paid for the gas. I was so tempted to touch his cock but I didn't. I also told him that I was saving myself for marriage so maybe that freaked him out a little. Maybe I am just unappealing, but he told me wants to go out with me, and I said yes. When he dropped me off he was a real gentleman and carried my bags to the front door and everything. Mom and dad were in the living room, so I made a big show of kissing him and letting him play tongue hockey with me just to make a point about my independence. "

December 22

"Rick Derris found out I was home and he picked me up tonight and we went over to Amelia's house because her parents were out shopping. Even though Amelia is still in high school, I think that she thinks she's smokin' hot and SOOO mature. I always thought she was a slut puppy and nothing makes me feel any different now. Rick and I started messing around and even though it's a waste of time to go all the way with him because he's white, I loved it when he touched my boobs; it made me think of Marcus. He couldn't figure out how to unhook my bra, so I did it for him. God it felt sooooo good when he touched my breasts. I also let him touch my cunt and we went out onto the closed-in porch to be alone. He unzipped his own jeans and practically begged me to suck his pee-pee. I was really turned on, and besides I have been SO curious about what it would feel like to do this, so I started kissing him there and when I put the little head in my mouth he moaned like a sick cow. I was thinking about how huge Marcus is and Rick's little pee-pee kind of made me laugh."

It was fun and tasted really weird. I expected it to be small, and I was comparing to all those pictures from Marcus and also from seeing Marcus so many times. I took my mouth off him for a minute and just stroked him the way I saw in some of the pictures. I can get my hand all the way around his dick with no trouble. He asked me if I liked doing that, and I accidentally mentioned that it was easy to get him all the way in my mouth because his dick was really small. I think I might have called it a 'pee-pee' like one of Marcus's books instructed me. Anyway, Rick exploded. He was like 'What the fuck do you mean small?' I explained that compared to a real cock he is tiny, and I asked him how he ever expected to satisfy a white girl with a pee-pee that tiny."

"His little dick shriveled to practically nothing, but I still asked him if he would like me to put it in my mouth again. He told me I was a bitch and to just forget it. I explained that he shouldn't be ashamed, and he can't help being a white boy which made him even angrier. I told him that I would send him some pictures of real cocks and he can see for himself."

He just drove me home without saying another word. I sent him some pictures that Marcus had sent me of other black men when I got home, explaining that I was fine with him just as he was, he shouldn't be ashamed that he would never be as good as a black man, and that he needed to understand that only black men had cocks."

December 27

"Diary, everything that Marcus told me all true at home. Marcus and my Mom have been sleeping together and -- hold on for this -- she is pregnant and it's his baby, so it looks like I am going to have a baby brother or sister, and they will be black. After reading the book about being bred by a black lover, I understand why Mom wanted this to happen. I am not sure how Dad is dealing with this weirdness. I was really nervous meeting Marcus in person, and I tremble every time we are in the same room.

Marcus talked about the relationship with Mom and how it happened. Thanks to our chats, I understand that white women and black men is a happenin' thing and that Mom still loves Dad a lot just different now that Marcus was her main man. Even though Mom is pregnant, she isn't showing yet. She really seems embarrassed to talk to me. We haven't said more than a couple words since I came home. I want to put my arms around her and tell her I understand everything really well and not to worry. I wish things could be back to the way they were, but to be honest I kind of want to have a black lover too now, so part of me is really curious myself."

December 27, late afternoon

I was utterly shocked to read from her diary what had been going on in my little girl's life and how deeply Marcus had imbedded himself in her psyche, but not as deeply imbedded there and other places as I would come to know over the next several months.

After the revelations I discovered from our daughter's private diary, there was no way I would let Marcus get within striking distance of her while she was at home on Mid-semester break. Clearly she was young enough and infatuated enough to be easy prey for him.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers
12