Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
With Mark's permission, Laura has her first sex with Ray.
12.7k words
4.63
106.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

As she heard the front door slam shut behind Ray, Laura was gripped simultaneously by both a sense of guilt over what she had done, and a sense of panic. She wanted nothing more than to lie there basking contentedly in a sexual afterglow, reflecting on what just happened. Instead, she suddenly realized she would have to scurry around the house cleaning up any trace of her liaison with Ray. She quickly paused the DVD at a point where Maggie was lying next to her black lover, her leg thrust lazily over his thigh, and her hand and arm slung over his belly holding him close.

Moments before, the home video had shown Maggie on her hands and knees, with Marcus mounting her pussy and fucking her doggie style. Laura remembered seeing him thrusting fast and could hear his body slapping against her neighbor's ass until finally he growled then stroked really hard and deep one final time into her pussy. As he came he grunted a few times and started to pull his cock from her swollen pussy. Laura, still new to the experience of watching someone else fuck was both shocked and turned on by seeing this.

She noticed that Marcus remained locked into Maggie's pussy and held her by her hips for nearly a minute after he came, apparently wanting to make sure that his potent cum now planted deep in Maggie's womb stay deep inside her. Maggie simply laid her head down on the mattress with eyes closed. Her ass was still elevated, and her lover still inside her, occasionally shoving his cock into her again, and pulling her by her hips tightly to his cock and balls.

What the hell, Laura thought, it almost looks like he's deliberately trying to impregnate her or something. Then she remembered that Maggie was indeed pregnant and wondered whether she might be pregnant by Marcus. That seemed like a really crazy idea to her, but she knew that she wanted to watch the DVD again. She couldn't take the time to do it now though. She quickly pulled the sundress down over her hips and the top portion back up over her breasts. The strap ripped by Ray in his passion hung down behind her, ignored. She limped into the bathroom to take another pain pill as she was definitely feeling her ankle again.

She looked at the disheveled bed, and thinking she could delay Mark coming upstairs when he arrived, then smooth the sheets before he noticed. Like most people, Laura would forget some little detail trying to cover up their activities. In Laura's case, she was preoccupied with getting rid of the wine bottles and other evidence of her black boss having been in the house, and so she had forgotten about Ray's cum, still sticky and wet on the top sheet. She also didn't know she still had his wet cum in her hair, and dried cum high on her left breast. She one-footed it back down to the kitchen, ditched the wine bottles and hid the wine glasses in the back of the dishwasher just as Mark came through the front door with pizza.

A couple minutes earlier, Mark had passed a late model silver BMW driving out of the neighborhood with a tall black man at the wheel. He could have sworn the car had been backing out of his driveway, but he knew that was highly unlikely. It must have been a trick of the fading evening light. Perhaps, he thought, it was that lover of Maggie's, driving a different car, and he reminded himself that he wanted very much to watch one of the DVDs showing Maggie and the lover in action.

He hoped he could entice Laura to watch it with him. She had gotten so turned on watching the one last night that she has practically attacked him. He had never felt her pussy so wet and swollen with desire for him. He had cum in about a minute, but Laura hadn't complained, so she must have been satisfied too. He had been so turned on that he felt his penis must have been bigger than ever -- certainly a good five inches. Probably, he thought, Laura surely would have noticed his huge size and been quickly satisfied by it.

He knew that he wanted Laura to share his fantasy of her being with a black man and to be turned on by it, but beyond that, he really hadn't considered what might happen if the opportunity to act on the fantasy actually presented itself. Mark was a smart engineer, but generally ignorant about anything else in the world. He didn't know for example that Laura's boss was a black man who had been flirting with her practically every day in an effort to get in her pants.

Now as Mark came through the door he saw his slender, sexy young wife clearing what looked like posters from the breakfast bar and adjusting the bottom of a short sundress. The poor thing must have had a tough day with that really painful ankle he thought. She looked really disheveled. He walked over and gave her a big kiss to show how much he cared for her. He put his arm around her waist then let his hand drift down to her bottom and slip down under the skimpy dress. He could now feel that she didn't have panties on. That struck him as curious as she was normally modest, and would never go without panties. Even more curious was the fact that one of the straps of her sundress was ripped loose.

Curious too was the taste of her kiss. Her breath carried a strange odor and her mouth a funny taste. She seemed really turned on though, letting him kiss her deeply and sucking on his tongue as it invaded her mouth. They kissed passionately for several seconds and she ground her hips into his leg and ran her hand over his crotch.

Feeling as though Laura had finally started appreciating his masculine abilities, he responded to her by cupping her breast, and running his hand through her hair. She normally brushed it back from her face and tied it back in a pony tail that extended midway down her back, but now it was loose and disheveled as though she had been sleeping on it all day. He thought perhaps she had been having a bad day with the ankle.

When he felt Ray's cum in her hair, his hand stopped abruptly and his brow wrinkled in puzzlement. He rubbed the substance between his thumb and fingers and breaking off the kiss sniffed it. What was this, he thought? That plus the taste in her mouth vaguely reminded him of something but he couldn't say what.

"Laura," he asked, "What's this in your hair?" then showed the small glob to her.

She recognized what it was immediately, and panicking, she blurted out, "I have no idea. Probably some hand cream. What are you saying? What are you accusing me of anyway?"

"Laura, I'm not accusing you of anything, I was just asking," he responded in a defensive tone.

Laura hoped that would be the end of it, but her reaction made Mark curious, and suddenly he began to notice things, like the discarded wine bottles, and finally the conspicuous mark above her right breast, which looked as if someone had given her a hickey.

He ventured a guess, and asked, "Laura, was somebody here today?"

Laura was still panicked and now a little angry at him for managing to come to the right conclusion. She said in a raised voice, "Look, my boss was here to show me our new diversity posters. He was here for just a bit, and we had a couple glasses of wine together. I just wanted to show him I wasn't slacking off on the job just because I am laid up. That's ALL that happened, Mister Suspicious. I hope you're happy. I have had a rough day with my ankle, and now you're giving me the third degree."

Mark was taken aback and rushed over to calm her, holding her tenderly, but couldn't help but notice her body odor was a combination of sweat and sex,

She went to sit sullenly in the family room and Mark brought her a couple slices of pizza and a Coke. They ate silently and when she was done, she handed Mark her plate and said, "I'm going up for a bath and then to bed," then limped off.

Mark started to do the dishes, and as he stood at the sink, remembered her boss was a black guy. He began to fantasize, wondering whether the DVDs they were watching might have prompted her to do something with her black boss. His penis began to stiffen as he thought about it for a few moments, thinking how incredibly hot it would be, and how much he would love to see her fucked by a big black cock, then laughed out loud to himself, dismissing the whole idea of her doing something with her boss as ludicrous.

Upstairs, Laura was immersed except for her right leg in a steamy bath. She wondered whether Mark had bought her story. Her emotions were a mixture of anxiety, guilt, and a residual sexual excitement she had rarely felt before. She didn't want Mark to find out, and she didn't want to hurt him, but she couldn't forget the way Dr. Jackson had made her feel today either.

She had never been with another man than Mark, and had only ever kissed two other boys and one girl in her life, and now, in the space of one day, she had let another man, a black one at that, finger her pussy to orgasm and had sucked his immense cock until his cum filled here mouth and spilled onto her body. Both these things would have been truly beyond her limited imagination before today. Now though, she could close her eyes and see his black hand swiftly stroking her crotch, his fingers expertly strumming her G-spot until she cried out like a dog in heat.

She thought back to the feel, the smell, and the taste of that incredible huge pole between Ray's dark, smooth muscular legs and how it felt so different to Mark's modest member. They were so different between the two men that Mark's could hardly be called a cock at all. She started to touch herself as she thought about how that hard black cock might feel between her thighs. She remembered that she had not said no when Ray told her he would be returning the next day to claim her as his prize. She muttered under her breath, "No, that can't happen. I love Mark."

She tried to banish the entire matter from her mind by leaning back into the bath until her entire head and face were beneath the warm waters. Then she washed her hair with shampoo and her body with a lavender body wash. She towel dried her hair and limped into the bedroom.

Mark was in the process of straightening out the sheets and covers. He noticed the wet spot, but decided to ignore it, thinking his imagination was on overdrive. When Laura came into the room, he embraced her and she initiated a deep open mouth kiss that surprised him with its ferocity. She decided to make the best of her situation with her husband. She dropped her towel, letting him drink her in with his eyes, and then sank to her knees, kissing his penis through his trousers. She undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his briefs and started to kiss his rising penis.

As her head bobbed back and forth, she could not help but notice how much smaller he was than Dr. Jackson, and that his circumcised member lacked both the powerful pheromones and taste of the huge uncut black cock she had sucked so excitedly today. Although Mark was becoming very excited by Laura's oral attention to his hard little rod, Laura was not stimulated by it at all.

Pulling her mouth from the 5 inch shaft, she looked up at him with her deep blue eyes and asked in a husky voice, "Honey, why don't we continue this in bed and watch the DVD I was looking at today?"

Mark was happily surprised that she had been watching one of the interracial videos. Getting his penis sucked was such a rare treat, and now having her actually suggest they watch a video together was enough to make him forget all his suspicions from earlier tonight. He saw that a DVD was already in the player, and started it from the place Laura had left it. He undressed completely and got into next to his wife. He watched as his neighbor across the street was nestled by her black lover's side and she began to stroke him. Laura aped the action on their TV, and Mark was soon rock hard again.

He leaned across her and began to suck her nipples to erection. Her attention was intensely focused on the screen, and so she simply opened her legs wide when Mark put his hand between her thighs and began massaging her pussy lips. She was becoming noticeably more turned on than usual as he fingered her.

Things had never been this easy for him. Laura continued to masturbate him and they both watched Maggie arouse the powerfully built black man in her bed. Mark was in the full grasp of the fantasy, and whispered to his wife, "Look at that huge cock. Look at his smooth black skin and how her pale hand looks stroking it. I bet you wish it was you in our bed with him."

Laura was beginning to remember the feelings she experienced earlier in the day and as Mark finger fucked her wet cunt, she moaned, "Oh Yes... Yes... I want to feel you inside me. Give it to me now."

Mark whispered in her ear as he continued to stimulate her, "Say it baby, tell me you want me to fuck your pussy with my big black cock. Say it. Say exactly that."

By now, Laura's eyes were closed, her head back, as an image of Ray began to form. She could imagine him mounting her as she opened her legs wide for him. She could imagine her arms reaching up to pull him in.

Mark prompted her again, "Tell me you want my black cock inside you honey. Tell me you want to feel my black skin on yours. Do it please, please honey."

Laura was incredibly turned on now, and did not self censor the words that came tumbling from her lips, as she cried aloud, "God yes, I do need your hot black cock inside me. I do want your black skin on mine. Make me yours. Fuck me. Take me. Take me Ray."

Mark wasn't sure whom 'Ray' referred to; perhaps he misheard -- but was too turned on to care. He pushed Laura's legs apart and inserted his penis into her waiting vagina. In the darkness of the bedroom Laura frowned as if to say something was wrong, that the member stroking her soaked pussy was not right, that it was too tiny, almost like a boy's. Mark stroked her furiously for a couple minutes, then shot a tiny rivulet of cum into her wetness. He rolled off her and contentedly fell into a deep sleep.

Laura came down from her sexual frenzy, and still unfulfilled, masturbated herself to a powerful climax as she watched Marcus mount Maggie, his huge cock sending waves of pure pleasure into his woman. She switched off the DVD with the remote and fell into a troubled sleep.

That night, she dreamed three dreams which were especially lucid and which she reflected on the next day. In the first one, she was dressed in a ball gown and at some fancy function with Dr. Jackson. They were sipping champagne and sharing witty conversation. She was quite taken with her companion's charm and they danced gracefully around a ballroom. All eyes were on her and she felt like a princess.

In the second, the scene turned dark. She was in a jungle in the dark of night, her clothing had been ripped off and she was naked and cold, lying on a marble altar. A campfire in a jungle clearing sent bright yellow fingers licking the darkness, and brightly lit the area within several feet.

Suddenly from the dark brush a panther lept onto the altar. Its fur was midnight black and it had luminous yellow eyes. It spoke to her saying, "I will have your body."

Laura shook her head and cried out, "Please, no. No!

It crouched down on her, its phallus flopping heavily on her belly. Looking into her eyes, it said, "I will have your sex."

Laura fearfully shook her head again begging it to leave her alone. Finally it demanded, "I will take your soul."

It opened its jaws wide and Laura thought it would tear her limb from limb with its dagger-like incisors. Instead, it began licking her pale naked body all over with its long pink tongue. In the dream, Laura was writhing in ecstasy from the tongue moving over her breasts and her belly, but finally managed to whisper, "Yes, God yes. Take my body. Take my pussy, and my soul too." She opened her legs and the panther licked her crotch until she came in wave after wave of orgasms.

In the third and final dream, she was again lying on a marble altar, naked in the jungle at midnight, but now the panther became Dr. Jackson. She saw him lit by the light of a campfire, dark and enrobed like and Egyptian Pharaoh, with a loose robe of pure white, trimmed in gold and blue. He wore a crown of ancient Egyptian Middle Kingdom style. Holding the train of his robe were several nude girls, and strangest of all, her husband Mark. This dream version of Mark had very smooth, hairless, girlish skin and rosy cheeks. He was chubby and feminine with small breasts and a tiny, flaccid member barely visible between his legs.

As Dr. Jackson approached, the small, nubile girls removed his robes, and gave them to this feminine version of Mark. Now Raymond was naked, impressively muscled with a sheen of body oil which had been rubbed all over him. He stood at the end of the altar between her open legs, and said, "I will breed you. You will serve me and carry many black babies for me." He nodded to dream version Mark who pulled her toward the edge of the altar, then spread her legs and bowed to the Nubian god dream version of Ray, who quickly shoved his enormous phallus inside her eager loins. Each time he stroked her, Laura was in ecstasy. Looking down, she saw her belly now large, and obviously pregnant. She cried out, "No, no, no!" but he continued to slide his engorged member in and out until she screamed, and woke herself drenched in a cold sweat.

---

Several miles away, Dr. Raymond Jackson sat in a comfortable chair in his pretentious library in his two story "MacMansion," thinking about this little white girl. His cock twitched into life as he thought about how easy it had been to turn her on, and how her excitement grew as he fingered her to climax.

He thought of his next moves with her. He had been grooming her from the first interview to become his white lover. He thought back, remembering her interview and what a little cock teaser she was, flaunting her thong clad vagina in his face, practically daring him to make a move. He remembered her creamy pale thighs and her fresh scrubbed look. He remembered her scent and the softness of her skin when they shook hands the first time. He remembered how eager she seemed to please him and although she wasn't the best candidate for the job, she was perfect given what he had in mind for her right from the start.

She was exactly the kind of white girt who wouldn't have given him the time of day back in the forced integration public high school he attended. Even when he won a state track and field championship, then later distinguished himself as a collegiate athlete on a full scholarship at an Ivy League university, the rich, entitled white coeds wouldn't give him a second look. How times had changed. The county he lived in and where the university was located was now majority black, with a few white enclaves, Moreover, he was in a position of power and could easily dominate a naïve girl like Laura, and now that's what he intended to do

Although he had made his intentions obvious from the start, he thought this girl was either very dumb or simply lacked sufficient street smarts or worldliness to understand her place. He had laid down so many hints, double entendres, and jokes that could be taken two ways, but she had not understood any of them,

When he started touching her thigh during discussions, or rubbing her shoulders, or "accidentally" brushing against her breasts, she still didn't seem to understand his message. But now, he thought, the last few months of preparing her paid off hugely, where it all began coming together in the space of one day. Not only had he seen her nearly naked, but she had willingly sucked his cock? Not well, he thought, but there would now be plenty of time to teach her to be a competent lover worthy of a black man. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a deep pink thong, then deeply inhaled its aroma. Everything the thong had touched would soon be his, his exclusively. He would soon demand she discontinue any sexual activity with her husband, who obviously wanted to see her with a black lover, but that too might take some time.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers