Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura's Awakening continues. Her relationship deepens.
12.4k words
4.53
69.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers

Several miles away, her husband could hardly focus on work. It was now 5 P.M. and he hadn't heard a thing from Laura all day. His mind was on his wife and what must be happening at their house. He called her iPhone and after a couple rings he was surprised to hear Ray answer.

"Hi buddy?. How are you?" Ray said cheerily after seeing Mark's picture on the phone.

Mark responded, "Ummm. . . Can I speak with Laura? Is she there?"

Ray responded, "Sure, she's here. Well actually in the bathroom, douching I think. We've been going at it all afternoon, and I think she wanted to freshen up a bit. Can I take a message."

On the other end of the line, Mark's tears began to well in his eyes. Struggling to get the words out he said, "Umm. . . Just tell her I am going to be home late tonight."

Ray sat up on the edge of the bed noticed the white wife's panties, then picked them up to smell the aroma of Mark's woman, whom he had fucked several times now, and stuffed them into his trousers, which lay in a crumpled pile on the floor.

Boldly, Ray smiled to himself, then replied, "Well, actually we were planning to be busy until about 8 o'clock, so any time after that would be alright." He thought for a moment, then added, "Why don't you make it nine. There are a few things I want to teach your wife, and it may take a while."

Mark rang off the call, nervously clicking the 'End' button on the iPhone and looking at his wife's smiling picture fading from the screen. Now his heart pounded. It felt as though all the air had been knocked out of him. He had expected to have some emotional reaction to his wife's being with another man, but not a reaction this overwhelming.

He was incredulous over whether his wife could actually have done this. One part of him was praying that it didn't really happen. Another part was praying that if it did happen, it would only be a one-time thing that they would be able to talk about and that would excite them when they made love in the future. In either case, he couldn't wait to have his wife describe her afternoon.

He looked around and noticed that he was the last person in his section. He called for a pizza delivery then pushed away from the computer. He tried to imagine what might be going on at home. He was becoming completely overwrought with the thought of his wife alone with a powerful black man.

As he tried to control his imagination, he thought, this really couldn't be happening. They couldn't really be having sex. . . not his innocent, demure and proper wife and this self-assured black man.

Was this Dr. Jackson just pulling his leg? Had this man and his wife just cooked up some elaborate hoax. That was it, he told himself. He would come through the front door and find them sitting on the sofa, with the look of merry pranksters, revealing to him it was all a joke. He wiped tears from his eyes and tried to catch his breath.

His intellect was fighting to reject the possibility that she could really be with another man sexually -- not his innocent and naive wife, who had never been with anyone before him, who had 'saved herself' for him.

Ultimately though, his imagination took control of him. His heart raced and his modest penis was straining against his super hero briefs. Looking furtively and listening for any sound from the adjacent, he reached into his jeans and pulled out his modest little dick.

He thought of how beautiful and delicate Laura was and when he imagined her on her back with her legs open for a black lover, his dick became painfully hard. He pictured them having sex at this very moment. He wished he had been able to talk with her, just to gauge her voice or perhaps get some clue about what was really going on.

When he closed his eyes he could see his white wife in the throes of ecstasy at this very moment lying back, or on her knees with a big black cock stroking away inside her. He squeezed his hard penis and closing his eyes he stroked back and forth. He desperately wanted to see her being fucked and learning to become a 'hotwife', learning from a masterful black lover.

He closed his eyes and imagined his wife's soft white hands caressing her black lover's skin, or maybe running them up and down his back as he sucked her nipples or ran his hand over her wide open pussy. He imagined his wife lying beside her lover, stroking his dark cock with her small white hand. Now his penis grew even harder; he stroked faster and slumped back in his office chair. With a sudden painful surge of adrenalin, he shot his own load onto the carpet and panicked; he grabbed several handfuls of paper towels from his desk. He tucked his now shrunken member back in his Superman briefs, and got down on his knees to wipe up the mess.

Now that the excitement was receding, a sudden pang of remorse washed over him. Oh my God, he thought, what did I talk Laura into? What if she really liked this? What if it really did become more than a one-time thing? What if she actually became addicted to him? What then?

---

At their home, miles away, Laura actually was slowly but inevitably becoming addicted to Ray Jackson. Of course, she didn't know this on a conscious level. It was happening in many subtle little ways and not all at once. Over the coming days and weeks, she would grow to love the feel of his skin on hers. She would become incredibly turned on by the contrast of his black skin on her pale body. She would be amazed at how wet she became when she felt his hands cup her firm breasts and the felt his fingers twist her nipples. It already amazed her that she was turned on by the smell and the feel of his hot sweat when he fucked her hard and fast. She already loved looking down over her belly and watching his black cock disappear into her, and the more they fucked, the more it would grow to excite her.

When she had sucked his cock to climax today, she was amazed at how the smell of his manhood stimulated her sexually, so much so that when his cum filled her mouth, her deepest desire was to swallow as much of it as possible and then lick him clean.

She was even amazed that when he tuned the radio to an urban station, while she lavished her mouth over his cock, then later when he slid between her legs to fuck her, how much it trained her to move her body in rhythm with his and enhanced her orgasm.

The next day, without even knowing why, she changed all the radio station presets to urban stations, and thought to herself how incredible it had been to fuck to soul or hip hop. She already was beginning to feel a new affinity to rap. Somehow, the music reflected the sexual superiority of black men and their rightful hold over their women.

Deep inside her she would also love his strength and the way he seemed to dominate her. His domination fulfilled her need to be submissive, which she had never even known existed deep inside her being and which Mark, with his gentle nerdy nature could in no way fulfill.

She already understood that Ray would never ask for permission for anything they did. Indeed he would never need to -- he would simply expect her obedience. She already knew she would be rewarded for her subservience with incredible climaxes and the delicious experience of their taboo sex.

Thus, after only a single day, her husband's deep fear was on its way to becoming a reality. In a thousand small ways, she was growing addicted to Ray, and although it would take her days to come to the realization, there would be nothing he would ask of her, no demand of her that she even consider refusing, even when she and her husband became the sexual toys of both Dr. Jackson and his African-born wife.

Now she had just cum hard from riding atop his cock as he lay back and let her control the pace of their fucking until a few minutes from their hot climax when he took hold of her hips and began to move her up and down as if she were a rag doll. She leaned forward and pushing her tiny chest forward, fed her breast into his hot mouth for him to suck as he stroked her into orgasm and moments later came hard inside her. She screamed as she felt forward on his chest. He held her hips steady and pushed his cock deep inside her, all the way up to his balls. She felt the hot cum in her pussy and that plus her climax made her pussy throb and her vaginal muscles and pull more of his potent cum back toward her womb.

So far this day, she had experienced four orgasms, and had felt Ray's hot baby batter as he came in wave after wave, deep in her pussy each time. In contrast, whenever her husband came, there were a couple tiny little spurts. No wonder, she thought, no wonder she and Mark had never conceived. Her husband was so much less than Ray in every department.

She had a sudden fleeting thought about the dangers of becoming impregnated with his black baby. What, exactly did Ray mean when he asked her if it mattered whether he was 'fixed' or not. She decided she might have to go on the pill just to be safe.

Getting hormonal birth control could be an issue with her gynecologist, but she knew it was the only answer. She already knew that her black lover would never suffer the indignity of a condom, and she really loved feeling him with nothing between them and got an extra rush out of feeling his hot cum when he climaxed deep inside her. An abortion would be an even bigger problem. In the state in which they lived, as in so many now, abortions were either outright illegal or almost impossible to get. Perhaps Ray, with his professional contacts, would be able to fix her up with an understanding gynecologist. In any case, the thought only lasted a second or so, then quickly vanished when Ray stroked her once more and a sudden sexual thrill ran through her body as she felt his fleshy cock touch every part of her pussy.

She loved or at least lusted after so much in this man already. Their sex had the power to overrule any rational thinking. She was beginning to react to him with her animal brain and her body alone. Her body had learned in the short span of the day how wonderful it felt to hold onto the thick muscles of his black ass as he circled and thrust at the same time. Her body was even learning to love the pain of his thrusts as he stretched her vagina with his huge cock.

Indeed the pain was already turning to pleasure for her and would even more so in the coming days and weeks. Even after his departure tonight she would continue to think about him and just the thought would make her pussy wet with desire, very much beyond her control. Although she would not know how or why, in a hundred small ways, she would grow addicted to her new black lover.

It was now getting late and Laura was torn. She didn't want the ecstasy she had experienced this day to end, but she wanted to avoid a difficult scene with her husband. She threw on a robe to cover her nudity and walked her black lover down the stairs and to the front door. She was still covered with sweat from their fucking, and cum was both leaking from her pussy and drying on her thighs.

Her body felt and looked like a battleground. Her entire crotch was aching and beginning to bruise and there was a patchwork of love bites on her pale skin, from her neck to her breasts. Ray bit her thighs a few times, but told her he would not eat her pussy until he felt assured that no other man, her husband included, had been allowed to touch her pussy. It was a privilege she would have to earn.

In their doorway, her black lover took the diminutive white wife in his arms and kissed her long and lavishly, his tongue pushing deep past her warm lips. Her robe fell open to expose her nakedness to the night air. As she reclined against the doorway, she waved goodbye to the tall black man backing out of her drive in his BMW.

She was completely unaware of Mark's Subaru parked on the tree lined street or the fact that the scene was an eerie reflection of something that Laura had witnessed a couple days earlier. Here she was, another white wife, waving goodbye to her black boyfriend. Her robe was askew and barely covering her nudity, cum running down her thigh from her red and swollen pussy. Both Laura and her husband were now suddenly, but separately and in different ways, aware the power of her black lover.

---

Laura was rushing to change the sheets and still in her robe when her husband came up the stairs and into their bedroom. The scent of sex was still obvious and strong. Mark could scarcely believe how worn out his wife looked. It was fairly obvious that she had been with a man and that they had vigorous sex. Until that moment, it was possible for him to deny that his wife had been unfaithful, but things were now completely transparent to him. Tears were forming in his eye, but he managed to mouth a quiet greeting, saying, "H-h-hi honey. H-h-ow are you? How was your day?"

His wife frowned, incredulous at his ridiculous question and feeling incredibly guilty. She felt some pity for her sweet little husband along with the remorse, but she also felt a surge of power from the changed dynamic between them. Suddenly she felt angered by the weak greeting and the tears and the shaking in his hands. She stared at him and replied, "Mark, how the hell do you think I am. I did just what you wanted me to. What the hell do you want me to say?"

Mark looked at his wife and saw her anger coloring her skin deep pink. The robe was hanging loosely on her skinny frame and he could see everything -- bruises on her shoulder and hips; bites on her tight little breasts and cum leaking from her pussy onto her thighs. He felt lightheaded and faint. He mumbled, "Laura. . . I-I I'm sorry. . . I just. . . "

Feeling compassion for him, she let him steady himself on her and she maneuvered him to their marital bed, sticky with her black lover's cum, and soaked with the stench of sex between black man and white woman.

She pushed him back gently, taking his shoes and sox off and tenderly stroking his forehead. She smiled a crooked little smile, gazed into his eyes trying to read his mind, then ventured, "It's alright honey, nothing to worry about. Nothing has changed. Just lie back and relax. Let's get you into your Green Lantern PJs."

Acknowledging her tenderness, he nodded his head and helped her pull his clothing off. She reached down to the floor where his PJs had fallen from their usual place under his pillow. The pillow, like all the bedclothes had gotten a rigorous workout today, used to enhance her position for her new lover.

Finally when Mark was completely disrobed, she stroked his face and asked if he was feeling better. Mark nodded his head, and catching his breath, ventured a question. Looking at her he said, "Honey, what about. . . well. . . about today? What did. . . Umm. . . You know."

His voice trailed off and his face blanched white in nervous fear. Laura licked her lips unsure where to begin. She started out gently, saying, "Well. . . Umm. . . I don't know exactly. I don't know what to say, where to begin. We. . . well. . . gosh, how to say this? Well, we did what you probably think we did. So there it is, honey."

She softly caressed his naked chest, feeling his heart beat rapidly. Running her hands over his chest and belly, she added, "Maybe it would be best if you just asked me specific stuff."

Mark surveyed his wife's face and looked deep into her eyes. Had she really fucked another man? Was she really a whore for a black man? Unfaithful to him? Was that true? As he surveyed her body, he thought to himself, Mark, you're an idiot. Of course it was true. Her body was silent testimony to sexual combat such as they had never known in their years of married life. Their bed reeked with the evidence of sex.

Still, he wanted to her it from her own mouth. He nervously licked his dry lips and asked the one question he needed to ask first, "Laura, did you... did you... did you fuck him?"

She looked across at his small frame and tears began to well in her eyes. "Umm, yes, honey. Yes, I let him fuck me. A lot. I-I. . . Well, I lost count really. But a lot."

She stroked his face and her lips trembled in sadness and guilt. Mark nodded his head, licked his lips again and asked, "Ok, alright. I get it. Did you. . . Did you like it? Was it what you expected?"

His wife moved closer to him and rested her hand on his thigh, tenderly squeezing it. She nodded, lowering her head in shame. Her full hair fell forward hiding her face, as if she didn't want him to see her expression. She said, "I'm not going to lie, Mark. It was the most fantastic thing I have ever experienced. I don't remember it moment for moment, and honestly there were times when it was kind of an out of body experience for me. I just remember laughing, crying, and just reacting like an animal. It was... intense."

Mark's hand reached over to punch the radio 'Off' button, killing the ethnic vibe of the urban music playing in the background. Tenderly, he stroked her cheek trying to push back her hair from her face. He smiled at her lowered face and said, "Honey, this is fine. More than fine. It's what we said we wanted to try. Don't be ashamed. Don't be frightened."

Laura managed a small smile, which he felt with his hand more than saw. She moved her hand over his flaccid little penis and thought, My God, he's like a little boy. Ray was so right, there's no way Mark will ever satisfy me again. Her pussy throbbed and rippled as the thought of Ray crept into her mind. Under the warmth of her hand, she felt Mark's dick stir.

Resting on her left arm, she stroked her husband's dick up and down a couple times with her right hand. Mark moaned and asked her, "You didn't use condoms, I guess?"

Laura lowered her head hiding her face again. She shook her head, and explained, "No, Ray doesn't use a condom, but I think it's fine. He said he was fixed and we wouldn't get me into trouble that way. All the same, I think I should go to the gynecologist and get something just to be on the safe side."

She noticed his dick really stiffening now pointing up from his pelvis. Mark looked at her lowered head, and said, "Baby, I need you so bad right now. I want to make love to you so bad. Lie back baby. Please?"

Laura began to cry again, and mumbled, "Oh God, honey. My whole crotch feels like someone took a battering ram to it. Can we wait? Or maybe... maybe..."

Mark was a little crestfallen, but took up the thread, "Maybe?" he said.

She sniffed and wiped the tears away. In a meek little voice, she pointed to her crotch and said, "Maybe you would like to kiss me there. I love the way you turn my on with your lips and your tongue. You are so good at it. No one else compares to you honey."

Mark's dick became rock hard. He moved to slide between his wife's legs, careful not to touch her tender crotch with his hands. Laura pushed against his shoulders, holding him at bay for a moment. She looked at him earnestly, and with a tone of tenderness tinged with pity, she said, "Sweetie, I need to warn you, I still have a lot of Ray's cum inside me. A lot. Is that going to be a problem?"

Mark salivated involuntarily as he pushed against his wife's restraint. He shook his head then blushing, he whispered, "No, that's fine."

His wife could see that he was deeply embarrassed, and taking pity she relaxed the force pushing against him. She stroked the peach fuzz on his cheek, and said tenderly, "Now, don't be embarrassed honey. I want your needs to be satisfied too. We are in a whole new area here. Ray told me you might be sensitive about expressing your needs, but I want you to feel the same incredible highs I feel right now. Go ahead, use that talented tongue to drive your woman wild! Oh and honey, could you be a sweetie and turn the radio back on. I want to cum for you listening to some hot soul."

Relaxing one arm at her side, and using the other to pull his head toward her crotch, she opened her legs wide. As his lips touched her baby bald pussy, Mark caught his wife's familiar heady scent plus something new, the overpowering odor of cum from her black lover.

LeMondial
LeMondial
731 Followers