Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 09

Story Info
Laura discovers she is pregnant.
11.3k words
4.27
77.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

The Fall Semester was just ending and although it was mid-December, the Maryland weather was as unpredictable as always. Anything from a heavy snowfall to a balmy spring-like day was possible. Today was in fact a blustery day, and Laura was happy that she could wear a floppy sweater and grungy jeans. Laura had been feeling a bit bloated for the last couple weeks, so the more she could cover up the better.

She didn't know why, but she always seemed to be hungry lately and to be gaining weight as well. Even more puzzling, she noticed last week that for the first time since she was 14, her bra size had changed. She was now a size 36 and what's more the circumference had changed too. Her usual A cup had just in the space of a month become a B cup. Adding to the mystery, they also felt fuller and very tender, and when she looked in the mirror last she noticed that her aureoles had become much larger and darker just in the span of a few weeks. She meant to ask Dr. Smallwood whether there was any cause for concern at her next visit.

She was attributing her sudden weight gain to stress eating, caused by Mark's and her abrupt change in situation and circumstances of living. Within just the last three weeks they had put their house, their 401-K and bank account in the hands of a new financial advisor at the urging of the Jacksons, who highly recommended him. The fund he bundled their money into the Africa Rising Fund promised returns over 20%. Laura had heard good things about Africa Rising and knew that many of the senior faculty members seemed to be extremely successful through their investments with the fund, so the deal had felt pretty solid to her.

In addition, their house had sold for far more than they had paid for it, and the tidy profits too went into the fund. When she and Mark looked at their balance sheet, she was impressed. What stressed her most was that a condition of being allowed to participate in the private fund was that they had to conform to its "philanthropic goals" and that required both her and Mark to sign a two year unconditional personal services contract with the fund to work exclusively in service to those goals and for their sponsors. Since the Jacksons were their sponsors, Laura and Mark's conduct was to be directly managed by the Jacksons on a daily basis. This required the young couple to live in two small servant quarters separated by high, padlocked chain link fences behind the Jackson's faux ante-bellum mansion. It further required Laura to resign from her job at the university and to dedicate her time to serving the Jacksons and at times various other Africa Rising members.

Laura had missed Mark especially at the beginning, but she soon settled into her servant's role and was so busy doing the housekeeping in the neighborhood's big mansions that she hardly had a moment to herself and rarely saw him.

What she didn't know, indeed was never meant to know then was that they were not the first white couple to have indentured themselves to the Africa Rising Fund this way. She also would not know for at least a year that through "market uncertainties" somehow all of their fund equity would be swept away, and the conditions of the loan guarantees that they had underwritten for the house sale would place them in even greater debt. The handsome young black couple, emerging stars of the next generation of Africa Rising now comfortable in their old house was essentially living there cost free. The couple had been loaned the complete cost of the house in cash by the Africa Rising Fund, and the loan would be paid back from interest on Mark and Laura's Fund accounts. Moreover, according to the fine print buried 15 pages back in the sales contract, even the cost of utilities were being underwritten by Mark and Laura.

The conditions of their two year indenture required them to cover all fees and costs associated with the house sale and their "upkeep" as servants as well. According to the personal services contract, they would have to continue in the Jacksons' employ indefinitely until all debts were satisfied. Given the strength of their assets however, Laura saw no problems with the conditions. She did not learn until months later that this was exactly the kind of contract that Chrissie and Leezie had signed with the Smallwoods. The doctor and his wife had sold their service contract (in effect selling them) to Tanya and Ray several months ago however, and suddenly they had fallen badly behind in their debts to their new masters, the Jacksons.

It would both puzzle and shock Laura some months from now to learn that the Jacksons would sell Leezie's service contract to an African businessman. What she would never learn was that Leezie would be forced to serve in one of his brothels in Nigeria for another two years. He, in turn would sell her to a farm in the Congo where she would toil dawn to dusk growing corn and yams. To purchase some respite from the brutal fields, she willingly became the crew foreman's whore. Before her 25th birthday, he bred her with twice more and her once pale skin would bear permanent stripes from his whip. From Laura's point of view though, it was as though Leezie would simply vanish from the face of the Earth.

Chrissie would be sold separately to an exclusive black "gentlemen's club" owned by Africa Rising in Manhattan, and would serve both as domestic help and a sometimes plaything for patrons with very specific tastes. Ironically, he would fare somewhat better than Leezie though. His contract would be bought by a wealthy eccentric patron with exotic desires who would pamper him and eventually coerce him to undergo the operation that would turn him into a convincing female and later a wife for the man.

Laura had no clue at that moment that Africa Rising gained significant revenues from running what was effectively a white slavery operation, and wouldn't understand the impact to her and to Mark for many months. So far, her duties as a servant had been quite modest; little more than the housework load involved with running her own home before the sale, and the fringe benefits were very enjoyable although highly regulated. Every night Ray would come to the servant quarters and fuck her, often multiple times, always doggie style and always under the watchful eye of Tanya. Most times they would fuck right in front of the other two white female servants in the dormitory style one room quarters, but Laura grew to ignore their presence. Ray would say little to her during these visits; Laura had the distinct impression that he too was under Tanya's watchful eye.

Laura found this erotic much of the time, and regarded it simply as part of the role playing she had explicitly agreed to during the earliest part of her relationship with Ray. Tanya encouraged and influenced Laura to think of herself in simple animal terms, both in her daily duties and when she was being fucked. Over several weeks the strategy was working exceptionally well. Each session with Ray, Tanya watched Laura raise her ass and quickly assume the doggie position, willingly and without the slightest display of emotion. Tanya's mental games were incredibly simple yet amazingly effective: During each session, Tanya would simply lean over the girl as she was being fucked and whisper encouragements, telling her she was a good little bitch dog, or that she was a greedy little pig, or that her brood cow cunt was especially pleasing to her master.

Over time, Laura began to form the self image Tanya was training her to have. Breeding this one was going to be as simple as all the others had been, Tanya thought to herself. The others in the room pretended to be asleep or simply turned away during these times. When other black men were admitted to the quarters, always escorted by Tanya, Laura returned the courtesy by ignoring their couplings with the other two. On one such night, she had to comfort one of the girls, Callie, a short little blond girl who had found out a week ago from Dr. Smallwood that she was 14 weeks pregnant. She revealed to Laura that she had been on birth control, but Dr. Smallwood had explained that no method was absolutely foolproof, and that African American men were significantly more potent anyway, so at times unplanned pregnancies might occur. The father was almost certainly Aldon Wright, a local pharmacist and a senior member of Africa Rising.

Laura comforted her and after a while they took off their clothes and slid under the sheets, their bodies touching for warmth and excitement. Laura's skin tingled from the feel of Callie's body touching hers, and out of curiosity ran her hand over the other girl's belly. She could feel the hard little knot of Callie's "baby bump" and the sensuous swell of her stretched tummy. Her hand slid down further to cup Callie's mons, and the girl reached over to return the favor. Laura saw her eyes widen when she felt the other girl's palm on her own belly, and Callie frowned then remarked, "Oh my God Annie, you feel like you have a baby bump too! Have you had a period lately?"

Laura rolled off her suddenly, fear and shock gripping her. She lay beside Callie. Suddenly her eyes were filled with tears, her lower lip trembled, and she blurted out, "No I haven't, but Dr. Smallwood said that could be a side effect of my specific birth control medications.

She reached down and felt her tummy and suddenly the little swelling she had been passing off as 'a little weight gain' became a matter with grave implications. As if under a compulsion, she ran both her hands on her belly over and over, repeatedly shaking her head on the shared pillow as if it would make the growing fear and what her hands seemed to be telling her disappear.

She turned on her side, nose to nose with Callie and asked in a timid voice, "Did Dr. Smallwood tell you that you had any options?"

Callie smoothed Laura's dark ginger hair back from her face and shook her head. "There really are no options. Abortion is illegal here, so I have to carry the baby to term. Besides, I could never do that anyway; I was raised to believe abortion is murder. Laura shuddered, and offered, "Oh god no! Your parents in Oklahoma. . . What will they say?"

Callie, whose real "non-servant" name was Christine, was originally from a small town in Oklahoma and had come to the University on a full Africa Rising scholarship. Her parents didn't like the fact that she would be attending a black college and one so far from home. When she had trouble keeping up with her studies, Aldon Wright, the pharmacist on campus, offered her a full time job to pay back her scholarship default.

Wright was in fact on the scholarship selection committee that granted her a full ride at the university, even though her high school grades had been clearly sub-par. When she began having academic trouble, he immediately jumped on the opportunity to get closer to her by hiring her and becoming her boss. He began hitting on her almost immediately. At first she was incensed at his aggressive style and the fact he constantly contrived situations for them to be alone, to touch her, or to tell lewd suggestive jokes. She had been a virgin and had successfully managed to fend off all the black guys at school, but suddenly she seemed to be locked into a situation where she had few options.

The university ordered her to vacate the dorm mid-semester and Aldon quickly arranged an Africa Rising personal services contract for her which gave her a place to live. Witnessing nightly visits by black men, escorted by Tanya to the other girl in the servant quarters, her initial anger gave way to a sort of perverse curiosity about black men in general. When Tanya led Aldon to Callie's bed a couple weeks later and told her to get on her knees, she greeted the situation with a kind of grudging, fatalistic acceptance. He took her virginity that night and witnessed by Tanya each time, she had been exclusive with Aldon until Dr. Smallwood confirmed her pregnancy just last week.

Dr. Smallwood had told her that there were black couples who would be happy to take the baby and pay her Mistress a fee that would defray some of her medical costs under the service contract, so she had eagerly agreed to their terms. Of course she still had "upkeep costs" under her services contract, and Tanya had convinced her that taking on some male clients who would pay Tanya for her sexual services would take care of some of those. Thus, for the last few nights, Tanya had brought different black men to their quarters to fuck her. Invariably they smiled approvingly at both her tats. During the day she was now working for Africa Rising Cleaning Services, cleaning classrooms and toilets on campus, and Tanya had told her she was banking a tidy sum in the Africa Rising Fund as a result. Tanya had told her last week that, at the at the end of her two year service contract, she would likely have over $200,000 barring any reverse in the market of course.

She forced herself to be happy and accepting, especially as she knew she could never go home now. Not only did she have a "bun in the oven", but one that would emerge from her womb unmistakably a child of Africa. When Dr. Smallwood offered her the surrogate deal, reality hit home. He pointed out that she could make a regular business out of this and when she started to protest angrily, he shot back, "Look here girl, once the word gets out back home that you've had a black baby and you're a black cock slut, ain't no white men gonna be beating a path to your door."

Finally to drive the point home, he added with a hearty laugh, "Besides, you can't hide it now look at your tats. You're a walking billboard! Make no mistake, by the way: You will be having a black baby; I know Aldon Wright, and he ain't ever made any white babies!"

Collapsing back onto the examination couch, she let the words sink in. How could she have been so stupid, she thought. She watched Leezie silently retreat from the examination room and heard the door lock click shut behind her. Then she heard the crisp sound of a zipper being pulled down and watched the huge bulk of Dr. Smallwood block the overhead fluorescent lights as he moved between her open legs.

--

With this knowledge of the other servants and their living situation in mind, Laura was terrified when she visited Dr. Smallwood on this cold mid-December morning. She was anticipating the appointment with dread, but curiously, it was mixed with a heightened sexual anticipation. Tanya had insisted Laura pay a weekly visit to the doctor since she had moved into the servant quarters, and each time she had coupled with the fat doctor. Although she had initially enjoyed Ray and all the things he taught her, it had become a duty, seemingly devoid of all joy for him or for her now.

She really felt like little more than a slave to him and to Tanya now. In contrast, she had grown to look forward eagerly to time with Dr. Smallwood. As with each of her visits, today they were in his private office with its oversized sofa and soft music and lighting. Even before he locked the door, she eagerly stripped off all her clothes and sank to her knees and enthusiastically slurped her tongue and lips over his fat cock.

Although they had always been partly clothed the first few times he had taken her in quick furtively couplings, now she was eager to strip herself and him completely and spend as much time as possible with him inside her. She didn't understand why, but she now felt a strong desire to have nothing come between them in any way. She was growing to love the way his bulk settled on her reclining body and the feel of so much of his skin covering hers. Hank had now become so comfortable with her acceptance of him that today, he stripped off even as her knees settled onto the carpet, aided by her eager hands tugging his boxers down. A psychologist would be quick to point out that in part her insatiable desire for him was normal for a woman feeling a part of her man growing inside her, but at the moment she was still unaware that Hank had bred her.

Taking his huge cock in hand and lazily stroking it back and forth she was amazed at its large circumference. She felt the kind of inexplicable attraction to him usually reserved for a husband, and expressed it sexually every time they were together. Looking down at her bobbing head, he thought to himself, "Yeah this one's really fine; she's a natural-born black cock slut."

He didn't want to ruin his climax in her wet, eager pussy so he decided to wait until later in the day to phone her and tell her she was pregnant. As he lifted, then pulled her onto her knees to fuck her doggie style, she eagerly raised her ass and spread her soft white cheeks to present her cunt to him. He slid most of the way into her and as he began to stroke her hard he couldn't resist the temptation to cup her belly with both of his dark hands. Staring at her pale back as he stroked her, his trained hands felt the unmistakable firm bulge of his baby growing in her belly. He smiled to himself and thought, "Oh yeah, I can feel Big Daddy's package in there alright."

Then almost as an afterthought, he mused, "Damn, this bitch is special. Fuck this. I ain't selling what I bred in this bitch to no one. And fuck Ray too. I need to get this breeding bitch permanently in my stable. She loves black cock and she'll make an outstanding Baby Mama for me."

He turned her over and she lay back comfortably on the sofa, stretching her body languidly, and opening her legs wide. She looked between them as Hank's bulk settled between her hips forcing her thighs apart. His cock slid into her wet cunt, and her arms reach up to caress his strong back and neck. With every stroke her milk-swollen breasts and her darkened aureoles rocked up and down in time to his rhythm. Her formerly taut belly rocked up and down as well bringing a smile to Hank's face. She loved feeling the scar in the form of a boar's head on his right shoulder. As he fucked her rhythmically, a strange feeling of erotic ecstasy came over her as she repeatedly traced her fingers over it. It was warmer than the rest of his body, and seemed almost alive as reflexively squeezed his powerful shoulders. She would later learn that it was a tribal sigil and believed to convey sexual and personal power.

For whatever the reason though, Laura was in a state of extreme sexual bliss with him riding her pussy. She couldn't explain it wasn't even consciously aware of it but Hank Smallwood was winning both her body and her heart. She had become inexplicably horny all the time over the last few weeks and now in his presence she became sexually insatiable for his huge fat cock and the feel of his strong, heavy body on her. Her horniness was almost certainly a byproduct of her pregnancy, but she didn't yet know the truth of her condition.

She loved the way they fit together physically and sexually; the way his black skin all but engulfed her when he settled onto her body. the way he made her sweat and tingle inside with every stroke. She was growing to love his easy joking manner and the way his dirty talk made her laugh happily as they fucked. She rested back on her forearms and looked up at the sweat dripping from his brow as he fucked her vigorously. She moaned and looked adoringly at him as he said in a low voice, "Damn, look at you girl, so eager to take Daddy's cum. Don't hold back girl, cum on your Daddy's cock."

With that her entire body shook and her vaginal canal throbbed in a huge climax that Hank could feel gripping his cock and forcing him to the point of no return. She felt his strong arms pulse with strength and as she felt his tribal scar, it seemed to come alive and she never felt more pure, raw animal lust than in that moment. As she moaned loudly, she could feel ropes of his cum spasming deep in her now loosened pussy. He held his cock deep inside her for another minute, then pushed off her body and stood up. She relaxed her legs and let them slide down onto the sofa. As she wiped the sweat from her brow, she could feel his cum sloshing deep within her.

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers