Dark Horse: Tales from the Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velvet flushed in embarrassment, "Velvet... didn't..."

"Well if you'd pull yer head outta yer ass, you'd see it, now git!"

"W...what?"

Peep pointed and took a fearsome step towards the diminutive stallion. "Go stand over there, Velvet!" she roared.

Velvet stared up at Peep for a full minute before storming off. Belle was pretty sure the air around her head rippled from the heat she was bleeding off. Peep folded her arms and watched her go, unphased by their confrontation. For once, Belle did not notice the way her arms shaped and collected her breasts. Velvet exploded through the gate, and began pacing back and forth as she got to the picnic table, her brow tight over her eyes.

"I'm gonna pay for that later." Her eyes popped, and she looked over at Belle. "You won't tell, right?" Belle nodded vigorously. "Ok. So... Peeep," she emphasized, "has an idea. You... might not like it. Or you might. Who knows. Different strokes, right?"

"What does that mean?"

"Velvet can be kinda... single minded sometimes. She might think there's only one way ta establish herself. Yanno. By... stickin it in ya." Belle paled. "I know. But what if you.. like... yanno... submitted?"

Beau blinked. "What does that mean?"

"Soooo... How do you feel about blowjobs?"

He blushed and looked down. "Nobody has ever given me one."

Peep took a quick breath and opened her mouth like she was about to respond, and then bit her lip for a moment. "Howwwww do you feel about giving them?"

Belle nodded slowly as the puzzle pieces started to fit together in his head. Submitting. Ok. Get Velvet to stop antagonizing him by... He didn't even want to say the word in his inner monologue. He took a deep breath. It's not like he'd never done it before. He nodded at Peep.

"Oh yer... Wow, I didn't think you'd actually go for it! Ok, c'mon!" She wrapped her arm around the little mare's shoulder and led him through the gate to the picnic table. Velvet stopped her pacing, and the surprise was written on her face that they were both coming over to her.

"Velvet-"

"No," Belle said, interrupting the blonde. Peep was nearly as shocked that he spoke up as he was. "Belle will say it." Velvet drew herself up to her full height. Although that was still shorter than any of the others, her position on the hill put her eye level above Peeps. "You don't have to think of... of him as a threat."

Velvet's right eyebrow rose up at first, disagreeing with his pronoun choice, but the left followed it a moment later when Belle took a few steps forward and knelt down in front of her. She swallowed hard as he got down on an even level with her groin, and her eyes bulged when he leaned forward and grasped her.

Belle closed his eyes as his neck craned. His tongue slid out over his lips. He lapped at Velvet's lower head, and the stallion took a choked, gasping breath. In his mind, he began to retreat. There was comfort in distance.

Peep's soft touch on his shoulder brought him back, although outwardly he did not react. "That's it," she said. "It's not goan' bite you. Just... yanno... suck on it a little." Her voice was close to his ear, quiet and loud all at once. He felt her breast press into his side as she knelt down in the grass slightly behind him and to his right. His lips parted, taking Velvet in.

For her part, Velvet merely cooed.

"Thaaaaat's it," Peep said encouragingly. "You can take a little more. It'll be alright." Belle opened his eyes briefly to look sideways at Peep, and closed them again almost instantly. "Naw, keep 'em open, sugar. You're gonna wanna see this."

His eyes flitted open again, and he followed Peep's pointing finger up. Velvet's eyes were closed, and her mouth was hanging open. Both, however, were smiling. He went further, the stallion's cock sliding deeper, and she whimpered. He went further, passing the halfway point, and she exhaled slowly and deeply. Her hands reached back to grip the edge of the picnic table for balance, and for the first time in a long time, Belle found a sliver of hope.

Peep startled him when her hand started moving on his shoulder, but the jolt only seemed to help. Velvet made a sound halfway between a chortle and a giggle at the way his tongue and lips tightened around her fuckstick. It took him a minute to come back from focusing on her to notice that Peep's hand had slid down to his side.

His slow crawl inward along Velvet's length finally reached the end, and he held himself there, testing the waters. She was a fair bit bigger than average, with a soft upward curve and a healthy thickness, but he didn't feel out of his depth so to speak. As he rolled his head back at the neck, his tongue serpentined underneath the thick middle vein, and Velvet sighed happily. The taste of her was... nice.

"Wow," Peep whispered in his ear. "Different strokes indeed." His core tightened as he felt the blonde mare take his own cock into her hands, the shock derived as much from the suddenness of it as from the realization he'd been hard. "See? Isn't this better?"

Belle made a kind of affirmatory grunt around the fleshy rod in his mouth, but his focus was still on Velvet's face. On the way her mane framed her face. On the way her thick-but-not-overly-thick eyebrows suited her face. On the way sweat glistened on her darkened skin.

He knew why he'd never noticed how pretty Velvet was, but that didn't stop him from thinking it now. He backed off, keeping only Velvet's head in his mouth, and grasped the exposed length in his hand. Softly stroking as his lips and tongue lavished tender ministrations to the stallion. His stallion, once he thought about it.

All four stalls were filled. There weren't likely to be any more coming, so this was it. Unless something drastic happened, the situation would stay the same. The pecking order, the same. If that meant doing... this... from time to time to keep peace, he thought he might be ok with that. Velvet moaned loudly above him, and he redoubled his efforts. Stroking quickly while his tongue worked feverishly over the engorged tip.

"You are workin her up quick, Belle!" Peep's quiet awe, as she held him and worked him over, was plain. Velvet gasped as she opened her eyes for the first time in minutes to find both mares staring up at her. Her cheeks flushed, and her eyes drooped, and Belle went for it. He slid his hand over against the top of her thigh and impaled his mouth on her cock. A sudden quivering in Velvet's middle warned Belle that she was close.

Peep turned away at a sound and smiled. "Look ma," she shouted. "No hands!" Velvet cried out too, albeit wordlessly, and raised her hands weakly into the air while Belle continued to fellate her, unaware that Ms. Winters and Beau had exited the house and were heading towards them. As he milked the last drops of cum from the stallion's prick, he noticed the direction of everyone else's attention and turned. He sputtered as he saw Beau staring at him, and the complicated series of events that had led to this unravelled in his mind. This had been a mistake. It was the only way to make life easier. Beau looked mortified. Velvet looked sated.

When the two of them began walking again, Belle noticed his sister limping more than slightly. He awkwardly got up and ran towards them, hating himself for having forgotten her. Her! His twin sister! For getting distracted with... As he neared, he could see the reddened tips of cane marks peeking around the sides of her buttocks, and he whimpered sympathetically.

"Nnn-uuuh...Bbb-uhh... Are you ok?"

Beau shot the boy a cold glare. "You have cum on your cheek," was all she said. Ms. Winters smirked and tugged on the leash. Belle was left behind, dumbstruck.

Ms. Winters grinned widely as she came over to the picnic table. "I'm glad to see my ponies finally starting to get along in my absence. That's very encouraging. Right here, Beau," she said, pointing to the other end of the picnic table. Beau set down a large cardboard box she'd been carrying with a frigid kind of stiffness, and Winters unpacked four sealed plastic containers.

Belle came up beside his sister again, but she turned away sharply and walked off to sit down at the very edge of her leash to eat alone. Peep gave him a consolatory shoulder hug, handed him his salad, and plopped down next to where Belle had frozen. She patted the tuft of grass behind him. Ms. Winters and Velvet whispered softly on the other side of the table, well out of earshot of the others.