Dark Maggie #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over here, uh, slave and do my front," came Beverly's voice. Michelle almost gasped with relief as I crawled over to Beverly.

She was attractively posed on her back, one leg up, head resting on her rolled up towel. I approached, and, starting at her hands, worked my way up and across, making sure to get her breasts completely oiled, crease and all. I gave the nipples special attention, they were a little dry, but hard as rocks. I was careful to not look at Beverly's face or eyes, but I could feel them burning on me. By the time I got to her legs, she was obviously dripping wet. I tended to her legs, and, when there was nothing left, worked the last of the lotion onto the skin around her obviously aroused pussy.

"Ahhh....Get the lips, too, slave," Beverly said softly.

Wow, she really was getting into it. I looked over at Mistress, was surprised to see her hand on her own pussy, slowly rubbing as she watched. She had a catlike smile and a very sloe look in her eyes. My cock throbbed when I saw it. I did as they both wanted, of course.

I worked the lotion around the lips of Beverly's pussy, and was not surprised to feel her moving her hips against my fingers. I worked the lotions right up to the very edge of her lips, having to move around a bit to get under her tight black curls. She moaned very softly, and then said, "Go give Michelle some of that, slaveboy." I heard Mistress chuckle from her chaise.

"Do as she says, Charles, but first refresh these drinks," Mistress commanded softly.

I had to go back to the house, and fetch some more wine and snacks, was what she meant. The intercom was still on though. . .

Michelle started off: "Bev, I can't believe you told him to touch you, well...there."

Mistress jumped in before anybody could say more. "Michelle, Charles will do whatever you wish. If you want him to rub you with lotion, he will. If you don't, he won't. You want him to rub lotion on your titties, he will do it gladly. You tell him no titties, he won't touch them."

Michelle muttered something, and Beverly said, "What'd you say, Shell?"

Michelle said, a little sullenly, "I said, If I tell him to touch my titties, I'm gonna want him to touch a lot more than that, not just lips, mind you." She turned slightly accusative, speaking, I think to Mistress, "This is all your fault - I'm gonna get all worked up, and go home to that miserable husband of mine all turned on and frustrated."

Mistress replied, "No you aren't, Michelle."

That inspired a moment of silence. Beverly chimed in, "Are you telling us that you want your husband to serve us sexually as well as dinner?"

Mistress hastily slid back in before things could get weird, saying, "Look, both of you...he isn't gonna fuck anybody. And I don't want him cumming unless I say so. But, as I said, he is my slave, and I want to share him with both of you. He will do as much or as little as you'd like, like I said. You don't want him to do anything, he won't! He's a slave, he does as he's told!"

Wow, sorta a bombshell, there was a lot of noise after that. I took advantage of the explosion of sound to chop more veggies and fruit, wondering how the rest of the evening would go, and finished up the prep fairly quickly.

It only took a moment or two for things to die down a bit, then I heard Mistress say, "I hope Charles remembers to bring more of the Shiraz, I'm almost out." More Shiraz was the signal to go back out, which I was more than ready for, as I'd been actually sitting down at the table sipping some Fresca. Although I almost forgot to actually bring out another bottle of the Shiraz. I didn't bother to open it, I knew that she actually had another two glasses in the bottle she was drinking, which was her second. The three of them were pretty toasty.

As I finished with the drinks, Michelle called out, "Alright, slave, time to do my front, and all my front, don't skip an inch." She laid back, then lifted her head back up to say, "And my nipples are really dry so get 'em good."

I always do as I'm told, we've established that. A glance at Mistress confirmed what I already knew, that she was happy the way things were progressing. I worked the lotion well into Michelle's broad shoulders from her fingers to her neck. As I touched her neck, she shivered. Hmmm. I worked my way down across her torso, fully coveying her breasts as she sighed deeply, her dark skin getting even darker across her chest as her nipples got harder and harder. I worked the lotion into them completely, until they were actually relaxing. Michelle was purring.

Then down to her feet...and back up her legs to her thighs, getting as close as I could to her pussy, then working my up past it to her unfinished stomach and sides, working the lotion in downward strokes across her belly.

Another glance at Mistress revealed her sipping her drink as she reclined, one hand absently rubbing herself as she watched...and to my surprise, Beverly had rolled her chaise over near Mistress, and was chatting quietly with her, and her hand, too, was absently rubbing at her own slit.

Michelle's belly was trembling violently as I neared her vee, and when I began working the lotion into her much sparser hair, I found her lips to be swollen hard from arousal, and the juice was running down into the crack of her ass into the towel. It was saturated already, she was practically frothing, she was so wet. I did just as I had done with Beverly, worked the lotion right up the to very limits of her lips, and although it didn't really need it, I did make the extra finger motions on the lips that I had had to do with Beverly's dense fur. Michelle groaned as I did.

I looked up at Mistress, to find both her and Beverly openly rubbing themselves, still chatting about something as they watched, both women's eyes were half closed, and although they were mostly looking at Michelle and I, they were also glancing at each other a lot.

Having finished, I asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Michelle?" while wiping the rest of the lotion off of my hands onto another towel.

Michelle slowly opened her eyes, they were aflame with excitement. "You missed a spot! Get the center, slave!" she demanded, glancing over at Mistress.

Mistress chuckled, "Don't be long, slutboy, your owner is starting to get hungry for dinner."

With that imperative, I worked my fingers back onto her lips, and slowly worked my way between them, touching her softly, massaging her lips, slowly working my way around her clit . . . Michelle was super sensitive, as I worked her lips she was starting to groan deep in her throat, and by the time I got to her clit, she was starting to thrash about, and her groans became deep throbbing moans of climax. I had barely touched her clit when she exploded, her body becoming a statue, muscles locked, her voice stilled but for a quiet, slowly building squeal, that built and built, and just as I thought she was going to scream, Beverly suddenly appeared at the side of the chaise, sitting down and snaking her hand across Michelle's mouth to stifle it.

It was like an electric shock to Michelle, her body, locked tight, suddenly released, and she screamed and thrashed, thrashed and screamed, until Beverly pulled her head into her breast to muffle her more. Michelle suddenly found her face against Beverly's very nice mid sized breasts, and her scream slowly died away, and her body slid down into complete relaxation, her head sliding down into Beverly's lap.

Michelle had peaked, and I had slowed down my fingers as she did, and by now, was easing away from her; she was done.

"Go get dinner going, my good wife, and then get the gazebo opened up - I want to eat outside," Mistress said.

I picked up my towel, and retired to the kitchen as Mistress walked over to the pair. She called out to me as I left, "Oh, and turn that outside light out when you go in - and light the rest of the torches when you set up the gazebo."

Another signal. I turned of the outside light, and switched off the intercom, too. She wanted some alone time with them. I wondered what she was going to tell them next.

I pulled ingredients from the fridge, double checked the ovens, and then went out the bedroom slider to the gazebo, one of those big (18' or so across) old beautiful wrought iron affairs with a roof of canvas and drapes of mosquito netting. Well, ok, not old, it came from Home Depot, and the directions sucked. That was another story.

I had built a custom pedestal on the inside, it was basically a big platform with a special lift up center. I pulled off the square center pillow, exposing the lift up table. I pulled up on one of the many rings set in it, which are a story all by themselves, and lifted the table into it's eating position on a center post.

This left a large padded bench entirely around the raised stable center, and even offers a place to put your feet, or you could just recline on the pad - the bench was nearly 4 feet wide. A table cloth, a basket of fruit and bread, and some utensils and icewater, then I turned on the electric candles, lit the torches outside, and drew the mosquito netting on three sides.

The torches were the signal to Mistress that all was ready. I went back inside to finish dinner, dropping three robes off at the bench next to the spa area, where I knew Mistress would find them in a few moments. It was starting to cool off.

From the kitchen window, I could see them all gathered on two chaises, talking intently. After a few minutes, Mistress stood and gestured them towards the gazebo, and they moved across the yard, stopping halfway at the bench, all three lovelies pulling on the robes. The robes were silk, and just above the knee or so on Mistress. All three were Chinese Red with black trim. They would be stunning, all three of them, I was sure. They would find slippers waiting in the gazebo, if they wanted them.

I couldn't see the gazebo very well, but they seemed to be laughing a lot, and dinner was only a few minutes away. I went back outside to get any new drink orders.

On my way back, I cleared up the hot tub area, and by the time I got back inside, the timer was about to sound. I hastily dumped the dishes into the dishwasher and frantically mixed up their dinner orders, then pulled the salad out of the fridge just in time for the timer. Out came the souffle; and the lamb chops in the second oven were just done, as well. Perfect timing, I love it.

Everything went on a giant tray, and I carefully carried it to the table with caddy in hand, doing the fancy waiter thang, setting up the big tray, then serving three very hungry horny and happy women. I had eaten my own dinner while prepping theirs; there wouldn't be another opportunity for me to eat!

My dinner was simple; a hearty sandwich and some veggies. For the ladies? Salad first with a raspberry vinaigrette, lots of walnuts and some fresh mozzarella cheese, followed by a cheese souffle (cheddar, baby swiss and some real parmesan), the lamb chops in their pretty little panties, some stir fried veggies on the side, and then some chocolate fudge cake with hot fudge on top, a scoop of fresh strawberry ice cream on the side. I stood behind and to one side of Mistress, offering aid, assistance, and additional portions, as required.

As I served the dessert, Mistress reached out and pulled me close, whispering in my ear, "I love you, Charles." Then she pulled back slightly, and said in a normal voice, "Show yourself proper and get down there and serve me the way I want, slut."

I pulled off the top, revealing my nipples and their chains, and, hearing Michelle's gasp and Beverly's chuckle, pulled off the underwear, revealing the cock ring and it's engraving, connected by a chain to a little collar just behind the head of my cock. Then I slid across the bench, and under the table, and right between Mistress' legs.

She slid herself close to the edge, and they kept talking while I began to lick her, slowly at first, reveling in the copious fluids flooding my mouth as I devoured her. It wasn't long before her hand was under the table on my hand, pulling me into her.

She wasn't talking now; she was gasping and moaning, then she was calling out, "Eat me, bitch, eat your Mistress!"

Then her hand was pushing me away, but holding my collar. She wanted me under the table.

"Anybody else for dessert?" Mistress finally said, regaining her breath. "Ummm, me next," I heard Beverly say.

Suddenly, Mistress released my collar, and patted me on the head. I moved under the table to Beverly, and repeated the process. It took longer for her to really lose control, I think she was finally embarrassed, talking to her two friends whilst being eaten out so thoroughly. Eventually, I felt her fall back onto the cushions, both hands locking on my head as she suddenly began humping like there was no tomorrow. Her words were impossible to understand. She too, was done, her hands pushing me away.

Mistress' voice came again. I was watching Michelle's legs under the table; they were closed, but twitching. "Michelle? Sweetie? You want some dessert?" Mistress giggled.

Michelle's legs slid open quickly, and I heard her say, "Oh you better believe it. How can I get my do nothing husband to do this for me?"

I smiled quietly to myself as I slid up to Michelle's also soaking pussy, and she didn't take long at all. She started getting vocal pretty quick, and I noticed Beverly's legs disappearing from under the table, followed by Mistress' legs, and then Michelle got quieter. But the sucking sounds were new, and I wished I could see.

It wasn't long before Michelle was bucking like a bronco in orgasm again, this time, nearly silently. I slowed down, slowly stopped, then leaned back against the center post of the table. My tongue hurt.

As I panted like a dog, Michelle's legs slowly withdrew, now I was alone under the table. The sounds continued; I was pretty sure there were things being sucked and licked up there, and there were starting to be more than occasional moans. After about five minutes of this, the sounds built up and then died down. Not screaming orgasms, perhaps, but I think fun was had.

Finally, Mistress' voice called out, "Slave, are you still under there? Get your ass to work and get some nice warm towels for your Mistress and her guests."

Off I went, chains jangling, and was back posthaste with some warm wet washcloths and towels. I offered the tray the the three ladies, who were a sight indeed. Michelle had her head in Beverly's lap, and although she was now on her back, it was evident that she'd had her face buried in her pussy only a moment before. Mistress was off to one side, reclining on some pillows, her fingers stroking away at her swollen lips.

Mistress looked over at me as I handed her a washcloth and towel, and said, "Fetch the Feel-doe, it's time to show them just what kind of a slut you are."

When I came back from the toy closet with it, Mistress had me insert it into her. Beverly and Michelle watched like a pair of satiated lionesses, their bodies gleamed bronze and gold and luscious brown in the torchlight.

Mistress bent me over the table, and, positioning herself behind me on the cushion, proceeded to insert it slowly into me. It wasn't long before it was buried inside me, and Mistress started to move. And as she started to move, she started to talk. "Take it, bitch . . . take your owner's cock . . . oh fuck . . . you like that, slutboy?"

By now, I could only moan, and move my hips to her rhythm...I realized suddenly what I was doing, and looked over at the two ladies, to find them hungrily watching as Mistress raped my ass with my full, enthusiastic cooperation. After a moment or two, she started to come from the Feel-doe's action on her own clit, and a moment later, had pulled out and told me to roll over, whereupon she took a deep breath and slid it back into me.

"You wanna come for me, wifey? You wanna show my two friends who owns who's ass in this family, bitch boy?"

My cock was hard now, and my ass was riding her cock like a pro. Her hands went up to my nipples, pulling on the rings, then pinching the nipples viciously with her nails. My cock throbbed helplessly.

"Huh, bitch? Show my friends who you belong to, whore wife - come for your Mistress...come for your owner while I fuck you like a slut in front of my two best friends..." she trailed off, she was coming again, and then I was coming, shooting up across my chest, splattering myself. Mistress watched with slitted eyes and a chesire cat smile on her face, then leaned over, scooped up my cum, and held it to my lips.

"Show them, slut...eat it for momma...eat it for your owner...." she crooned softly. I did, gratefully.

The four of us rested, there was only panting to be heard. After a short rest, Mistress actually hand fed me some fruit for my blood sugar before calling on me again to serve her orally. At one point, I was successively serving all three ladies while they kissed each other and rolled around.

Finally, the sun was long down, the torches were burning low, and I could see that all three ladies were tired out.

"Put on some clothes, babe, and help us get inside, I want to watch a movie," Mistress said. "These two will be staying the night, maybe in one bed."

"Definitely in one bed," came Beverly's voice from under Michelle.

"And I want some popcorn, too," said Michelle.

"Not in bed," said Beverly.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful; we watched a movie, I served snacks, and eventually, Mistress pulled my head back into her lap. Beverly pulled Michelle's head down into her lap. I licked Mistress to three orgasms, and when she finally pulled my head up, the other two were gone - to bed, I suspect.

In the morning, all three ladies were quiet and thoughtful over a hearty breakfast. Mistress smiled at me a lot, she was obviously very happy. I wondered what was going to happen to Michelle's hapless husband. And I suspected that Beverly's boyfriend was in for a few shocks, as I saw Mistress give Beverly a new Feel-doe as she left.

Or maybe that was for Michelle. I suspected I'd find out, I figured that the party would be continued at another time.

And then they were gone, and Mistress turned to me, a huge smile on her face, and pulled me close. We kissed for about a year. She finally pulled away, and said, "Well, my excellent slave wife boy slut, that was perfect! As a reward you can do whatever you want to today!" She moved in close, licked my ear, and whispered, "What do you want, slut boy?"

"Truthfully, Mistress, I would love to go back to bed for a nap," I said, a little sheepishly. "I'm still beat."

"No beatings, not yet anyways, but maybe later, if you ask sweet," Mistress said. "Alright, go nap, my love, and I'll wake you up at noon with some lunch, and maybe even some food!" she laughed as she slapped me lightly on the ass, and sent me off to bed.

Indeed, I woke several hours later to Mistress' sweet wet pussy descending on my face, and as I regained my brain from sleep, I lost it again to her sweet charms, her fingers working on my nipples while I stroked my cock for her. Once we'd both exploded, we lay in bed nibbling on Mistress' lunch, and then both of us slept the afternoon away in each other's arms.

************************

There's lots more in the story of 'Dark Maggie,' my perfect Mistress. I'd love to hear your thoughts...!

12