Dark Magic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her inner walls fluttered around my cock and a small wave of cum slid down her lips. I was fully inside now. My chest heaved as I looked down my body at our joining. Maverick's cock up her ass, mine deep in her cunt. It was a sight I could die happy after seeing.

"Cum," I commanded, and thrust my cock up.

She did with a sobbing cry of pleasure, a stream of juice splattering against my stomach while I continued to thrust. Seeing her in so much rapture was fueling my own lust. I continued my movements while Maverick did likewise beneath Celeste. We met each other's thrusts, when he withdrew I entered, and vice versa.

Celeste came again, and once more. I was sure she would be out of fluids in no time judging by the amount of her nectar that kept getting ejected onto my skin with each orgasm.

"FUCK!" Maverick roared, and I knew he was cumming in her ass again when he stilled.

I wasn't close behind and I knew it. Slamming into Celeste's over-fucked body, I spilled my seed moments later while she came one last time, a weak squirt of cum drenching my pelvis before I withdrew and collapsed onto my back at the foot of the bed.

The mattress shifted and Celeste was next to me, panting and covered with sweat and cum. "That was....," she started to say, but stopped, unable to find the breath or the words to describe her experience.

"Yeah...," I agreed and Maverick chuckled deep in his chest from where he was still sitting.

"You should come to my world," the Summoned said, "This is considered boring by Summoned standards."

"Then I'd definitely like to visit," I said with a smile and Celeste laughed prettily, warming my body with its lightness.

It was the last good memory of the nymph I had until my world became hell for a very long time.

It all happened too fast for me to do anything, and was over before it had begun. Later, when I reflected on the events of that post-coital period, I can only blame myself. I had entered the lion's den and expected not to get hunted. I was foolish. State mages see all that Investigators see. When the one we had fought laid eyes on me, that was it. They knew who I was. They knew who I would come to for safety. I was foolish. So very foolish...

Something crashed loudly in the other room, startling us all out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on with practiced speed. Celeste and Maverick did likewise, our moment of pure ecstasy forgotten in an instant.


Another crash and the sound of male voices. There were at least three. One was in charge, commanding the others who acknowledged the order with gruff discipline.

"Guards," I hissed, my stomach knotting, "Maverick can you take them?"

"I'm sure I'll have no...," the door to the bedroom crashed, no exploded, inward, sending splinters flying everywhere. Four men stood at the shattered remains. One wore the green and gold torch of Nycene, the other three....

"Master!" Maverick shouted, and gripped me roughly by the shoulder.

"Bind them!" an unknown voice cried.

"Brian!" Celeste screamed.

There was a bright flash, a tearing sound and the sensation of falling before total blackness.

When I woke up, it was by Maverick's rough urging.

"Get up," he boomed, "Here is not a good place."

I was lying on what felt like hard earth; either stone or packed soil. Sitting up, I looked around. It was dark, but I could tell I was outside. The was nothing discernible around me, only more hard earth in all directions. There were a few pale stars in the purple sky, but no moon.

"Where are we?" I asked, struggling to my feet.

"There was nothing I could do," Maverick said softly, "My prime command is to protect you. I acted on instinct."

"Maverick," I said, my stomach dropping, "Where is Celeste?"

"Gone. The state mages..."

I shook my head and clenched my fists in anger. Anger at myself for being so careless in Nycene. Anger at Maverick for transporting me to who knew where. And, mostly, anger at the King...It was his fault I had to leave Nycene to begin with. If he could have just...

"They'll torture her. Rape her. Kill her maybe," I spoke to the ground, trying to control my emotions, "We need to get her out of there. It's my fault she was taken. Now where are we?"

"Brian," Maverick said, laying a hand on my shoulder. I braced for bad news, he had never used my name before, "I had to transport us and the only place I had a strong tie to was my world."

I looked up, "Are you telling me that we aren't even on my world anymore? Is that what you are saying?" My anger was barely in check, but I struggled to keep it in and not take it out on Maverick.

"Yes," he confirmed, nodding.

"Well," I squared my shoulders and stood straight, determined, "I guess we had better find a way back."

I began walking forward, not sure of what direction I was heading. All I knew was that somewhere Celeste was in trouble, and I owed everything I had to get her back. Even if it meant going through hell and back....

**********

End of 'Dark Magic'. Will continue with Celeste's perspective in 'Dark Desires' . Darker themes ahead.

12