Dark Mistress Ch. 01: Reasons for War

Story Info
A Dark Mistress seeks to get revenge and reclaim.
5.5k words
4.05
8.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL STUFF

This story was copyrighted by the author, who retains all rights whatsoever over the publication in any form. It must not be published on any pay-site or used in any publication for profit, without the author's written approval. The file may be reposted to Newsgroups, but must not be changed in any way, must be posted in its entirety and must contain this note "FROM THE AUTHOR" in full.

GENERAL All names are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. All comments and constructive suggestions may be directed to me via the COMMENT tab on my profile.

NOTE

I'm doing my books by Universe now because I want to do crossover events in stories. In other words, if you see "this book takes place in the **** universe, then it's in the same world as another story with that tag above it. There will be 3 main universes:

1. Ardoria Universe

2. Erotiska Universe

3. Nightshade Universe

Stories with "Standalone" at the top take place in their own universe outside of the 3 just mentioned. The Erolandia Universe has been changed to the Ardoria Universe. This story is part of the Ardoria Universe. (It is heavily based off an SWF game from Newgrounds) Enjoy the read.

____________________________________________________________________________

It's been said that my cries of anguish have echoed across the fire-scorched land. And I knew why. It was me alerting the land of my carnal lust that was normally taken out on my dick or some unlucky (?) nearby servant. Logic would state to masturbate or claim someone's ass in a more private space, but I loved this balcony. It gave me a nice view of my kingdom, Whoredor.

As I overlooked my kingdom deep in the heart of a volcanic wasteland, I thought things through. I dwelled in a castle fit for a ruler of my caliber. I ruled over this sprawling realm. I commanded a fearsome army of Orcs and Demons. I even have personal riches that rival that of countries. But I used to have more, centuries ago, I used to rule the world. The whole continent of Euphoria was under my control. But some apparently believed a Sexarchy wouldn't work and formed a coup. It also started the first Holy Erowar. Using holy, divine magic, I was banished to the east side of the continent where Whoredor now resides. Right over the gate of hell, one would assume it to be the perfect place for a demon. And as content, as I am now, the taste of absolute power still lingers in my mouth. The anger of losing it all still smoldered inside of me. The idea of revenge constantly popped into my head. But the one driving force that was ripping at my sanity was probably...

"IS THERE NOTHING TO FUCKING SCREW AROUND HERE?! Why does every creature in this kingdom have to be so damn hideous!?"

Venting out alternative facts and apologizing to said creatures in my head, I knew that wasn't exactly true. I would beg to argue that Whoredor packed some of the hottest demons around, in all varieties and flavors. There were dark elves running around, vampires, and your occasional attractive female Orc. But human pussy was all but extinct in Whoredor. It had been so long since I had been banished that all the human followers that came with me to Whoredor either died or inbred with other species. There was no pure human around.

I dropped to my knees on the balcony, my long cock retracting out of my pussy. The feeling of my cock sliding out of my pussy always made me weak in the knees. My body gave off a natural aphrodisiac and even I wasn't fully immune to it. I stroked my cock with one hand while I fingered my cunt with the other. "God, I'm a wanton slut, I NEED SOME PUSSY!!" I cried out as a powerful wave came over me. My cock shot out its milky white blessing and the damn in my pussy broke, gushing forth like Viagra Falls.

It was at that moment, to quench the burning fire of both my loins and my rage that I decided to take action. "I used to run the ten kingdoms. I still am known as a Dark Lord, a Mistress of Darkness, a Master of Evil, and even as a Slave Lord. My name is Melizza Razavi Satania and I REFUSE to go without PUSSY!! It's been far too long since I've had any. If I don't find something to satiate my lust soon, I'm going to crack. Enough waiting around. It's time to get this dark mistress some pussy!"

I got the idea in my head that I had to find the general of my army of orcs. I had demons too, but not a lot, and I've learned from poker, you never play your whole hand. I stepped from off my balcony into my room, and out into the hallway. This matter was of the utmost importance and had to be dealt with immediately. I walked briskly down the hallway to turn the corner but was stopped by a shocking site. I saw a sexy demon on her knees in front of a mirror in the hallway. I hide behind a column, peeping at the erotic demon.

Taking a closer look at her, she was a seductive sight. She had short, red hair to contrast with her mocha colored skin. She was wearing red nylon stockings that connected by a garter belt that curved around her fat, plump ass, all the way up to her all to small corset which stopped under her exposed DD breast. She had a small bronze ring piercing on each nipple. Looking back down her body, her G string was pulled down under her ass, the front barely containing her heavy balls and a 12-inch thick cock. Her tail swished around, its base right above her ass and ending in a perfect heart shape. Her pointed ears twitched as she rubbed her breast and cock against the mirror, her slender hands holding on to each side of it with her chocolate colored fingertips. To top it off, she was my daughter.

My daughter, Ava Razavi Satania is the result of one of those in-breeding situations I previously mentioned. Specifically, I gave a human my seed. She wasn't just any human though. Ava's mom (?) was a valued slave of mine. I loved her tight little pussy, the enthusiasm she showed in sucking cock, her slutty nature. I loved her so much, I gave her the honor to be my concubine pet and knocked her up. Hence Ava before me. Seeing Ava made me think of her mom, my cock getting harder.

I remember it was a heartfelt occasion when Ava's mom took Ava's cock virginity. And it was a heartfelt occasion when I took Ava's first time in both holes. Such a tight little thing, the closest thing to human pussy in all the land of Whoredor. It was saddening when Ava's mother grew old. I gave her a house to live out the rest of her days and tried to prolong the inevitable with magic. But time always runs out and we even had a funeral for her. But I'll never forget that tight little cunt.

I snapped out of my hazed state to look at my daughter again. My lust obviously was clouding my judgment. I had even started subconsciously stroking my cock right here in the hallway. I needed a clear head, I was trying to go to war to get booty, not die because of the call of booty. And declaring war now, in this mindset, would not do. I knew cumming one time on the balcony wasn't enough. I needed a release. And was I hiding behind a corridor from my daughter? I had the perfect cum dumpster right here. Ava's pussy wasn't human, but it was the closest thing to it and it was pretty damn tight. I also realized that Ava's cock was also getting pretty big as of late. Wouldn't hurt to allow her to fuck me ounce. But for now, I needed to borrow her pussy.

I walked from behind the column. Ava hadn't noticed me yet and her harmoniously sultry moans were reaching me. Needless to say, I was aroused and her pussy was about to get my cock's full attention.

"Ava", I called out to her, my lust seeping into my voice.

She noticed me but all that seemed to come out were incoherent moans. Her eyes sparkled, however, at the sight of my swelling meat stick. I got my knees behind her, my throbbing cock rubbing between the crack in her ass. I grabbed one of the giant globes on her chest, playing with her nipple as my other hand, glided down to her cock, fully releasing it from its confines. It took only a little push to make her cum, as I started sucking on her neck. Her double orgasm was violent, as her back arched from her cock's eruption and her pussy's sudden flood. She came all over the floor, mirror, and my hand as I brought it up to suck off her semen. Absolutely delicious.

She fell over from pleasure, her heaving chest and head touching the floor as her tongue licked blissfully at some of her own cum. Her arms were sprawled out she was still on her knees, her back arched, raising that beautiful delicious mocha ass. And as far as my throbbing cock was concerned, I wasn't done.

I grabbed her hips and plunged my cock straight into her pussy. She seemed like she didn't register what happened right away until I started moving, her breast and head rubbing against the floor while I pounded her tight little cunt from behind. And what a tight little cunt it was. I knew she fucked with the hung orcs on occasion and my dick hasn't gotten any bigger than the massive prong it already was at 18-20 inches, with massive girth. And yet her pussy was still this tight, as I was stretching and tearing her walls open, bottoming out in her womb. My daughter's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her tongue sticking out poking the floor as she clawed at the rug.

"Yessss", she moaned out, my cock apparently satisfying her.

"It's been so long mom, pound my tight little pussy with your hard cock. Tear my little pussy u...ahhh...p."

It really has been a while since I last fucked Ava. I knew she was about to cum so why not give her a double orgasm. I leaned over her more, driving my cock even more into her womb as she let go to wanton lust. I grabbed her cock with one hand and her tail with the other and started stroking both as I thrust. She let out a guttural moan and even I was on the verge of cumming.

"I'm gonna cum in this tight pussy of yours, ok baby. Mommies gonna treat you just right and dump her hot load in ya cunt." Her response to my proclamation were some inconceivable grunts, her mind too far into ecstasy to do anything but primal grunts and moans.

I went in for the kill and shot my shot, burying my cock deep in her tight little pussy as it exploded. I let out an all too loud primal moan of pleasure, probably heard throughout the land to. My cum filled her cunt and overflowed, rolling down her leg mixed with her own pussy juice from her own ejaculation. I looked at the floor and realized there was a puddle of cum there, my daughters own cock pumping out its baby batter. Her body spasmed before falling to the floor, her body sprawled out. I pulled out slowly and watched as my daughters pussy twitched, pumping out all the semen I just pumped into her. It was a spectacle to watch, and I felt bad. I let too much out, I know how unlimited my cum supply is. At least I made it none fertile, a choice a demon like me has. The last thing I need is to knock up my own daughter. Although the idea has come to mind before. I was still cumming, however, and I dumped the rest of my load all over her ass and back. She looked spaced out as she aimlessly rubbed strands of stray cum into her skin. Then looked back at me.

"Thank you ... mommy...for feeding my hu...ngry pu...ssy. Best Birthday present ever."

Between me and you, I forgot her birthday was today. Worst parent ever.

Ava's final birthday wish from me was to allow her clean off my cock. Naturally, I obliged. My daughter, cleaning off my cock with a little service, was music to my ears. She gave some, if not the best blowjobs in all of Whoredor. Her tongue was a bit longer than a humans, and it did the trick as it wrapped around my cock before she licked up the shaft. She took my head into her mouth and sucked like her life depended on it, trying to get every ounce of cum out and off of my cock. It was a trait she shared with her mother and I was not complaining about it. On her knees, with my cock lodged down her throat, looking up at me with upturned eyes. It was the very definition of a Kodak moment.

After calling Gulia, a curvy demon maid who's been in my family for years to clean up the corridor, we walked down the stairs towards the entrance. As we walked, I said, "Hey Ava, I got a question and something to tell you."

My daughter looked at me curiously before nodding for me to continue.

"Firstly, Happy eighteenth Birthday Ava."

Ava smiled. "Never thought I'd reach eighteen in demon years. I'm part of an elite club lol. Although to humans and elves, I'm probably decades old. I'm old."

We shared a laugh at her silliness before continuing, deciding to be blunt.

"I'm going to war with Erolandia to get revenge for when they ousted me as supreme ruler of the continent of Euphoria and to get some nice human pussy. What do you think about the idea?"

Ava's normal smile turned into a seductive grin.

"You should have done that eons ago mother, today isn't just my birthday, it's the anniversary of your defeat and it's been six decades since mother died. And mother only lasted that long with the help of prolonging magic."

She paused, obviously not completely over her death of her mother and not wanting to sound heinous. Ava always had a hard time displaying emotions, a bad trait she got from me. But, she continued.

"There are no more pure humans in Whoredor, and we should have replenished the pussy stock a long time ago. So I am all for it and will watch Whoredor while you go. You were looking for your Orc General weren't you?"

Sharp-witted as always, Ava's intuition was on the mark as if she could see through me.

"Yes I was going to see him, I plan to leave with the troops at nightfall."

I found it weird to say that as Whoredor was stuck in an eternal night with the Laguna Seca, or our moon, always up. But I knew that for the rest of Euphoria, it was day-time.

"Well unless you're going to some clandestine meeting, you might want to change. I know the Orc General is handsome for a male orc and probably has a big dick, but keep it professional, mom."

Ava's words immediately informed me of my current state of dress. I was still in a nightgown and robe. A very see-through silk nightgown and robe. I flushed and turned around.

"You should keep it professional too, I know you take orc cock up the ass Ava," I replied. She may be smart but I wasn't going to let her berate me.

"Oh I was going to get some orc cock right now actually," Ava said, opening the door.

"It's my profession. The gift that keeps on giving. And I am the birthday girl. Now if you'll excuse me." She slipped out the door and it closed with a "thud."

Annoyed a bit at my daughter, but understanding where she was coming from, I went upstairs to put on my armor.

I walked down towards the dungeon. There were faster ways to get to the Orc Compound then going outside, but only I knew about this passageway. Passing both the prisoners chamber and the sex chamber, I was saddened by the fact both had no one inside. All due to change, however. I walked to the end of the cells to what seemed to be a dead end, before touching the wall. A big slab of the stone slide to the side and I walked through, it closing behind me. Walking down the staircase, I made it to the main tunnel. I was now officially in the Orc Compound. An underground cave system, it branched off to have various caverns, used for sleeping, training, washing, and eating, amongst other things. But I was looking for the war room for this is where the general was. There was also a recreation room or the main room, where the orcs congregated to amuse themselves in off time. And there was quite a ruckus coming from it. And a succulent aroma. The sounds and smells of sex made me curious, but I had a pretty good idea of what was going on but decided to investigate anyway.

I barged in without knocking and immediately saw my daughter Ava, covered in sticky drying cum, getting gang-banged by five orcs. The orcs stopped as I came in, but Ava kept sucking one of the orcs off while stroking the other two, likely to aroused to have even noticed my presence while receiving what she called "the gift that keeps on giving".

"Make sure to treat the birthday girl well ok. Give her lots of delicious creampies. But I must ask, is the general here and where is he?"

The orcs visibly calmed down a bit, but one of the orcs still cautiously pointed towards the back room. I smirked and told them to carry on fucking Ava as my thanks but to relay the message to Ava that I would deal with her later. I walked towards the back room and barged through the door...a Dark Mistress doesn't knock.

"General, I have an urgent matter which requires your immediate attention." He looked at me with a half-tired, half annoyed look before realizing who was in front of him.

"Eh, right Madam...O Evil one. Yeah...so...what's that then?"

With his glazed over look and his reaction so delayed, I had to ask ... "Are you drunk General?"

"Not very drunk, Madam. Err...what is it...you request, my Lady?"

His responses amused me but now was not the time for games. I looked around the little room, a mess with papers. A fire and a hot pot lie in the corner and even the table he sat at was a mess with empty bottles of grog. He may be handsome for an Orc, but he was still an Orc.

"Well to put it simply, general, I need something to fuck." I decided to be blunt about the problem.

He looked me up and down, admiring my body before saying, "Go fuck your daughter. She hangs around the Orc chambers too much. The rookies are starting to act like big shots."

He took a swig from his cup and put it on the table. The big shot rookies would have to be those five in the rec room. And although that's what he said, I could smell Ava on him too. "So she's been with you too, hehe..." A smile slowly crossed my face.

As that ran through my head, he continued. "Oh right...ah...if a good bit of humpin is what you're after...the female Orcs usually hang about in the lower regions of..."

I had to cut him off. It seemed like the general was trying to get me out of his office quickly like he had something to do. Sadly my plans were bigger than his and I needed to him to see my point.

"Stop there. I'm not going to lower my standards to the point where I'd consider fucking something as grotesque as an orc."

I again apologized for the alternative facts that came out of my mouth, there were some pretty alluring orcs. The problem was I've probably been ball deep in just about every single one. The other problem was, my general wouldn't know that. I kept all the baddies for myself in Boobstad. My own little town of hotties. I promised myself I would fuck an orc after this conversation.

The general's offended response was something I could care less about though. "Well, I suppose it IS hard to tell apart the males from the females, what with the hulking frames...and the fangs...and the boils..."

I smiled. "Yes, yes. And that's why I have my eyes set on something a little more pleasing to the eye. Something that cannot be found in this forsaken realm." My cock throbbed in my pussy at the thought.

"You mean we cross the border into Erolandia?" He was sharp when I needed him to be, why I made him my general of the orcs. He showed an intelligence a tad bit above the other orcs and was excellent at war.

"Precisely. Your army of Orcs has been sitting on its backside drinking grog and fucking my daughter for far too long. It's about time they saw some action. Rouse them and oversee the preparations for a long march west. We leave at nightfall."

As I turned around, I found it amusing that I say nightfall. It was only 1:30 in the afternoon in real time, regardless of how outside looked. But we would need the time. The journey would be long, Whoredor was on the east side of the continent and you had to march through various terrains. But just as I made it to the door, the general asked a question after I just gave a direct order.

12