Dark Needs Continued...

Story Info
Flirting leads to something dangerous.
2.2k words
4.03
18.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks to Fletch for helping generate such a fantastic continuation...big kiss and hug*

Amy thrummed her fingers on the steering wheel, slowly murdering the person in front of her for driving under the speed limit. "What the fuck! Christ," she yelled, banging her palm on the horn. The driver didn't respond, snailing forward. Amy sighed and closed her eyes, trying to get her anger under control. It wasn't this schmuck's fault that she was frustrated. Amy opened her eyes, the pupils dilating at the memory of last night.

Amy had made dinner for Brad last night, hoping to seduce Brad. He had been so responsive the week before that she thought she might be able to coax him out of his boring self again. His favorite meal, candles, a cold beer; the whole schbang, but nothing. Not even a thank you or a kiss. Brad had walked in the house, grunted a "Hi" took the beer, sat in his recliner, and promptly fell asleep. And if that wasn't bad enough, when she finally got him awake to eat, he completely ignored the new nightie she had purchased, instead shoveling the food in his mouth and then heading for bed. He hadn't even helped clean up the kitchen! Gritting her teeth, Amy looked down at the steering wheel, noticing her knuckles were white with anger. Loosening her grip, she stared out the windshield, tears welling up in her blue eyes.

"What the hell do I have to do?" she whispered, blinking to chase the droplets away. She was an attractive woman; sure all the hard work she'd had to do through the years had done some damage, but the crow's feet around her eyes and the laugh lines around her mouth defined her character. Her body was just as firm as it had been when they had gotten married, and Brad had more than appreciated that then. What has changed? She thought, self-doubt creeping upon her. Amy shook her head and flipped on the turning signal, pulling up to the gas pump. She opened the door to the truck and hopped out, her skirt swirling around her legs.

Turning around she leaned over the seat to grab her purse and get her debit card. "Fuck," she shouted, realizing that she had left the card on the desk at home. "Damnit," she muttered and turned around to push the pay inside button.

Finished filing the tank, she stomped into the store and went to grab a Pepsi. As she walked back to the cooler, she noticed the attendant's eyes following her. It was a hot gaze, the gaze of a man who truly appreciated a woman's form. At least someone enjoys my looks, she thought and strolled up to the counter.

"That all for you miss?" he asked, smiling at her warmly. Amy leaned over the counter just a bit further than was absolutely necessary and replied, "Yes, that's all." The assistant manager, dark haired and green eyed, smiled at her and said, "That'll be 24.50."

She reached in her purse to get some cash. The way she was leaning, she knew good and well that he could see right down her partially unbuttoned blouse. Amy looked up, and smiled a little when he averted his eyes and blushed. How much had he seen, she wondered, as heat flushed through her body at the excitement of him ogling her.

"Here," she said, handing over the money, making sure to brush her fingers across his hand when she did. He took the cash and handed back the change, looking her straight in the eye and smiling.

"You know, I get off in an hour," he said, slyly. "Maybe we could go out... or something?" His eyes burned into her's, further increasing her arousal.

She grinned, and averted her eye. It was, of course, out of the question. She was married, and he was way too young, anyway. She leaned a bit further forward, making sure that he could see all that he wanted, her nipples rock hard.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Maybe some other time?" she said regretfully. Amy then turned and strutted out the door, like she used to do when she was 18. As the door closed, she gave him a backward glance, and a smile, and then walked to the truck, a playful grin on her face.

Brad pulled out of the lot, watching Amy climbing into her truck through the rearview mirror. He had gotten off work early, to surprise her, and stopped for gas on the way home. Instead, he had gotten a tankful of his wife eye fucking the gas station schmuck. Brad pushed harder on the gas pedal, jealousy and anger welling up inside of him.

Amy was surprised to see Brad's car in the drive. She hurried inside. "Hi honey!" she said, finding him just inside the door. "You're home early!" His look was cold and blank. She stepped back, his dark gaze chasing any remnants of her fun from her mind. "Whats wrong?"

"I was going to stop and get gas on the way home. Wanted to come home early and surprise you. But what do I see? You flirting with the gas station guy, huh?" Brad said, stepping forward.

Amy blushed, "No, I, uh..." pedaling backwards onto the stairs. Brad grabbed her around the waist roughly, pulling her into the house and slamming the door behind her. "You like that kind of guy, hmmm? You like having them look at you and undress you with their eyes? Don't you? You like looking like a whore!" Angrily he kissed her ear, biting down. Amy tried to push back, but Brad was way too strong. His breath was hot on her neck, his arms strong and muscular, flexing as they held her tight.

"No, baby, I just--" he cut her off with a hard, wet kiss, her teeth cutting into her lips from the force.

"I'll teach you to behave like a slut," he hissed in her ear. Her heart was pounding, and she tried again to get away. He grabbed her wrists and turned her, pushing her hands against the wall, spreading her like he would frisk her. She held the wall, both hands pinned with his one, as he used the other to undo his belt. "Brad please...I'm sorry, I was just so angry," she pleaded, fear and lust sending goosebumps over her flesh and wetness between her thighs. She could feel the hardness of his cock press against her through the filmy material of her skirt as he leaned into her. Brad bit down on her neck and pulled up her skirt, jamming his hand into her tiny, lacy panties, finding her pussy sopping wet.

"He really turns you on, doesn't he, slut?" Brad growled into her ear, rubbing his fingers over the flimsy material, his hand slick with moisture. A moan escaped her lips, as Amy gasped, "No baby, no it's just-- " then inhaled hard as he rammed two fingers into her pussy. She moaned, and began riding them, rotating her hips on his hand.

"That's right, dance for me... I know you need to show it off." Brad panted, the smell of her sex bringing out the beast in him. Releasing her hands, Brad pulled her skirt up over her hips, and shoved her panties down over her ass. He slid his rock hard erection between her ass cheeks as she kept riding his fingers. When she felt it there, she stopped moving, and tried to look over her shoulder.

"Brad," she moaned, having to swallow and start again as his fingers continued their ministration. "Brad...please, what are you gonna do?" Brad took his fingers out of her, and pushed her face towards the wall. "I'll make you behave," he muttered, spreading her legs wider.

He had never had her that way before. Amy had never allowed him in her back door, and he had given up asking years before. Now, she gasped as his cockhead pressed against it. She burned with embarrassment, knowing she was powerless to stop him, and knowing she deserved whatever he gave her. "Please, baby, don't, "she begged meekly, tears streaming down her face.

"I'll show you who this ass belongs to," he said, ignoring her pleas, his anger overriding everything except his lust for her hot body. Brad slid the head lower, ramming it into her wet core, drenching his cock in her juices. Amy cried out in relief, and disappointment. No, she didn't want the pain, but Brad taking her like this was bringing out the wanton in her. Her relief was short lived as he pulled out and began pressing the head of his cock against her tight bud again. Slowly he pushed forward, forcing the tip inside her. Amy cried out, a slow burn beginning in her back side. She had always heard it would hurt, and it did at first, but surprisingly he took his time. He would inch forward slowly, allowing her to get used to the feeling and it quickly felt better and better. He was halfway in, and she nearly came. It was so tight, and he was so hard, she felt herself involuntarily pushing back to him.

"That's right, give me that ass," Brad said, pushing his body against hers. She could smell him, the sweat of work and the musky scent of his arousal. He pushed forward more, opening her up slowly. Each inch burned then gave way to building pleasure as he took more and more, pushing himself into her depths. "Oh god Brad, oh yessss" she moaned, her body rocking with a huge orgasm. As she did, he could feel her loosen, and he slipped in deeper. She held the wall, moaning, screaming, cumming, unable to resist.

"Who does this ass belong to?" he breathed in her ear, pausing in her bowels to feel her ass clench and twitch around him as Amy came.

"It's yours baby, all yours," Amy whispered, panting and moaning, her forehead against the wall.

"Am I your master?" he said, never having used that word with her before, but aching to hear the words from her lips.

"Oh god yes, Brad, you're my master," she screamed, mindlessly swimming in pleasure as she came again, bigger than before. Amy clawed at the walls, bucking her hips back upon Brad's cock. He smiled triumphantly, and slid the last inch home in his wife's previously forbidden ass. All it took was just a few strokes, and then it was his turn to cum. He pushed her flat against the wall, ramming it in deep, as deep as the curve of her ass and the angle would allow, and shot his cum; several hard blasts deep inside her. Amy squirmed and cried out her climax again, overwhelmed by the feel of his hot jism sprayed inside her. Brad pressed her up against the wall her, leaning into her and breathing hard as he came down from the high. When he stepped back, Amy slid bonelessly to the floor, having passed out.

Brad looked down at her lovingly, and scooped her up, carrying her into their bedroom. Amy aroused shortly after he picked her up, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her face into his scent there. He hugged her close, and set her in his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. Softly mumbled words fell from her mouth, and he leaned his ear closer to her lips. "I'm yours, yours forever," She whispered repeatedly in a haze, clutching him tightly. Love swelled inside him, and Brad smoothed his hand over her hair, holding her closely and rocking her.

Standing up he pulled back the covers of their bed and laid her down upon sheets. Amy clung to him, whimpering at the loss of his touch. He soothed her and sat beside her, helping her remove the rest of her clothing. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, embarrassment and need clambering to take up residence there. Amy turned her head away, not wanting him to know how much she had enjoyed their coupling, and how his anger had driven her to even greater heights than ever before. Brad cupped her chin and turned her face back towards him, smiling down at her and then leaning forward to place a gentle kiss upon her lips. He sat back up and shed his own clothing, then crawled in to lay beside her, spooning her. She was skittish at first, having his pelvis pressed so tightly against her ass, but Brad held her hips, denying her any space between them.

"You're mine Amy. Mine only. Nothing will be allowed to come between us," he whispered in her ear, caressing the soft skin of her hip. Seconds passed and then she relaxed, letting her body sink back against him. They lay there for hours, cuddling and drifting in and out of sleep. Amy awoke during the night, thoughts of how Brad had taken her flooding her dreams. She smiled smugly in the dark. That wasn't exactly the way she had wanted things to happen, but Amy knew that Brad would no longer be nonchalant towards her. And with that thought she drifted back to sleep, content to be held within the circle of his arms.