Dark Nights

Story Info
Sexy Indian wife is taken in front of her husband at a club.
3.2k words
4.01
227.9k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you man, them dudes are trying to put the moves on Rashiva!" my friend Neal said emphatically to me.

"She may be drunk," I said to him, "but she won't let them go too far. She loves to dance and she loves to tease, but that's all. We can watch and see what happens from here."

"I don't know, man, them dudes are taking liberties my friend. I don't think they're thinking this is just a tease." My friend said with a worried tone in his voice.

The music was pounding, the club was dark, the lights were strobing, the fog machines were filling the room with a hazy mist. And my sexy Indian wife of 4 years, Rashiva, was shaking her big brown titties and round ass in a halter top tied in front and a stretchy short skirt and platform high heeled knee boots. Every guy wanted to dance with her—they all stared straight at her chest and she didn't care—she loved attention and although she didn't really like her "cow udders" as she called them that much, she did love what they did for her in life.

One of the guys she was dancing with took a guess at what would happen if the stretchy white material got wet, so he bought a bottle of champagne from the bar and brought it over to test his theory. I realized before my wife did what he was after as I watched him sharing the champagne with her—before pouring it into her mouth from above and getting her face and neck wet. She was laughing and enjoying herself and began really laughing with him as he kept pouring it between her boobs. She pulled her arms back and stuck out her huge boobs as he poured the champagne across them, completely drenching her tube top until as he hoped, her chocolate brown nipples were poking through with ease.

My wife laughed some more, looked around a bit embarrassed and covered herself with her arms, but then began laughing when he reached up to pull them away and just let him stare at her transparent top. I couldn't really see everything that was happening because of the crowd and the strobe lights sometimes being the only lights on the dance floor, but I was fairly sure I saw this dude pouring more of the champagne between her tits and licking / drinking it deeply in her cleavage. I saw her head turn around a few times to scan for me and she kept looking up with this "Oh my God I can't believe I'm letting him do this!" look in her face but still she was bobbing up and down to the music.

"That dude is going to have your wife's titties out on the dance floor in about 5 minutes, dude. What are you waiting for?" my friend asked.

"You told me 10 times in the last year that you wanted to see my wife's tits, and now you're complaining because it might happen?" I joked with him.

He shook his head at me and then said, "Oh hell no!" at what he thought he was seeing on the dance floor. The bottle of champagne the guy bought had a longer neck and fatter body and during those few seconds when the lights were on and the strobes were not, he thought he saw the guy fucking my wife's mouth with the bottle.

"I told you she loves to tease, man." I said, but even I had never seen her do something so overtly sexual before, discounting of course the body to body grinding she might do on a dance floor sometimes.

That's when the DJ put on a "dark song" and the only light in the club was black light and a couple of emergency lights in near the exits. I couldn't see my wife at all, except I saw her glowing white halter top floating in the air and obviously somebody's hands all over it. There's no need for guessing here, they weren't my wife's—way too big and I thought about moving in to cut things off right there but something deeper and more curious in my heart compelled me to wait it out a bit longer.

During the song I saw lots of blouses come open—of course you could only tell by the glowing bras peeking through, illuminated by the black light, and then the big deal happened—the glowing halter top that contained my wife's massive brown boobs untied and draped across her shoulders. I could see she tried a couple of times to close her top back but it always end up open again, hanging from her shoulders or across her back on her elbows.

That's when the lights began coming on—slowly—and only enough where you could see more than the black light stuff but enough for me to see a guy behind my wife kissing her neck, filling his left hand with her left boob, while champagne guy was busy actively sucking her right nipple and rubbing her tummy. It didn't look like she was being raped or anything... it just looked like she was a little more lost in the moment than normal. Much farther than her usual flirting / grinding. The guy behind her was definitely grinding into her from behind to the music and I saw that he was holding her by her left boob and her right hip—her stretchy skirt had ridden up her thighs a bit. That's when the DJ called "Dark! Dark! Dark!" and the lights faded again and I was absolutely sure they would try for more.

The song that was pumping, and I mean absolutely vibrating the room was called "light sticks and dark holes" and had an extremely sexual nature to it. Although principally just slow/medium throbbing bass, the breaks and overlay was audio from porn movies until this slow, bizarrely voiced rap began playing.

You take the bitch

Take off her clothes

Bend her down

Light up them holes

In and out

Two at a time

Front and back

Her mouth and crack

Dump your load

Pull out your hole

Switch it up

And back for mo'

That's when I realized this "cult hit" White Poles / Black Holes was all about what was happening before my eyes. Glowing condoms filled with hard cocks were shaking on the dance floor. That's when I saw my wife's halter top moving in an arc to where her hips would be—she was being bent over from behind. Then her glowing white thong was exposed from the bottom, letting me know that they were pulling her skirt up around her waist.

Last chance.

My wife's panties were pulled to her ankles. The noise was too loud for me to know what was happening. She could be screaming for help for all I knew. Two glowing white condoms were stretched onto nice, long cocks. The music thumped—I could see other girls with glowing condoms disappearing and reappearing throughout the dance floor.

One glow in the dark cock began rubbing up against something where my wife's head would be. He was slapping my wife's face with it—then I could see he was holding her hair and trying to push it into her mouth. I don't know if she was resisting or teasing him, but he couldn't get it in for at least a minute before something changed and this glowing condom began disappearing in the half-moon silhouette of my wife's mouth. In and out this glowing condom moved and my wife was now officially getting fucked in the mouth by someone other than me.

I had no idea where Neal disappeared off to... he told me he needed the bathroom 10 minutes earlier and hadn't found his way back in the dark yet, but I was sorry he was missing the show of a lifetime.

That's when the glowing condom behind my wife began pushing into her from behind, as the song repeated its dirty lyrics. I was simply mesmerized by the thought of my wife standing, bent at the waist having her mouth and pussy fucked by two total strangers—but at least with condoms on. They kept to the rhythm of the song, though, which made it a bit erotic and that's when the strobes began firing once every 4th beat.

For a split second I saw what I couldn't see before—the man in front of my wife was the Egyptian guy who bought the champagne and as expected, his friend was the guy behind her. But the look, frozen in time of that Egyptian guy with both of his fists wrapped with my wife's hair, leaning into her with his hips and raring back like he was really pulling her onto his cock, his head back staring up at the ceiling. The guy behind her had both of his muscular arms at her side, his hands hooked under her pelvis, pushing his cock into her fat backside with a look of... it almost looked like contempt... or zeal...

I waited for the next strobe to fire—more of the same—but I began concentrating on the guy behind her. There was something about him. A look... an intention. I started to move towards them when my buddy who had been missing put me back down in my seat and said, "Don't man... it's happening. Let's please watch!" He put something into his pocket and sat down and I took my seat to watch with him.

The song pumped on, as did the men taking my wife. I just watched as it continued. The lights danced. I saw something different. The guy fucking my wife in her mouth pulled out. Another glowing cock stepped in. Bigger. Longer. Impressive. The guy in her pussy pulled out. Had they cum? The song basically said, fuck her until you cum, then pass her around. Was this the whole thing? How long would it go on?

The strobe fired—the Egyptian hadn't cum—he had merely taken his friend's place behind my wife. It looked like he was fucking her hard, and had a hand in her crack while he fucked her—like he might be trying to finger her ass. The man in front of her was holding her head still with a powerful grip—it looked like she wanted to turn around. That's when I noticed the new lyrics in the pumping, trippy song:

Now slow it down

Don't cum too fast

If she's nice

You'll fuck that ass

And if she's not

But it's your thing

Take it, man

Bust that ring

Now bust that ring

Do your thing

Make her scream

It ain't that mean

She's made to fuck

You're made to cum

So fuck that ass

Take her bum

Take her bum

Take her bum

Put your light stick

In her dark hole

I couldn't believe these people were honestly all here participating in what I could only thing of was sanctioned date rape... or... what the fuck was going on?

The guy in her mouth pulled out for some reason. He kept trying to put his cock back into her mouth or he was just slapping her face with it, but it no longer disappeared in and out of her mouth like before. The strobe fired and I knew. Her mouth was gaping open. Her eyes clenched shut. The Egyptian looked like he wanted to kill her—with one hand hooked on her throat and one hand tightly pushing his cock into the only hole that would need that much guidance or force.

Back into the darkness we went and I watched as that glowing condom behind her began slowly disappearing into her ass. I was so scared for my wife but even more turned on, my buddy's comments about wanting to fuck my wife in the ass filled my ear. He was talking about raping her—he was drunk and horny and high on the moment, and telling me how he would love to rape her. Rape. Was she being raped now?

The strobe fired and I saw her grimacing but steadying herself on the large guy's legs in front of her... she was angled just slightly away from me in profile so I could actually see the dude's cock beginning to plunge slowly in and out of her butt. Very slowly he picked up his pace, until he was back into the rhythm of the song pumping in and out of her butt with the beats. Rape or not, it was so fucking hot—and I began to think she was okay with it all when her hand reached for the big dick and guided it back into her mouth.

All ladies know

We won't say please

When we cum

Get on your knees

In your mouth

And on your face

We shoot our cum

And that's the place

When he's done

You're not done

You'll get more dick

He's only one

The lights began raising a bit but only enough for my eyes to faintly see the whole scene in real time. The Egyptian fucking my wife up her ass was bent over her back, holding her tits and frantically bucking his hips up into her backside. The guy in her mouth pulled out and seconds later the Egyptian pulled out of her ass and ripped off his condom. She fell to her knees in front of them and the Egyptian made her open her mouth. My wife was never afraid of cum so I guess I wasn't surprised, but she literally took his load like a porn star. He probably took a full minute to cum and finish completely and her mouth before the guy who was behind her earlier pulled her back up into her standing position and pushed her down in front for his turn.

I didn't want to take my eyes off of my wife but I saw a tiny Asian girl taking on four guys at once. One in front and back and one in each hand at the ready. In the back was a chunky blonde riding a guy sitting on the couch that lined the dance floor while two dudes stood in front of her getting their dicks sucked. A short Italian girl with short hair was on her knees in front of two guys.

But my wife was the star attraction to me—big floppy brown boobs swaying back and forth as the Egyptian's hairy friend buttfucked my wife and a black guy facefucked her. Before the lights went out again, my buddy reached into his pocket and handed a condom to me. He didn't say anything as he walked away—I knew exactly what he was going to do. I didn't even blame him.

I sat there motionless for however long it took for the Egyptian guy's friend to cum in my wife's mouth—I could see him positioning her and his condom coming off. The occasional strobe light let me see her lips locked around his cock and his head tilted back. My buddy was standing behind her.

I opened my pants. My cock was rock hard. I made my way to the dancefloor, the whole time watching the black guy taking my wife's ass with his huge rod. I saw my buddy's glowing cock take its position in front of her face. I stroked my cock as I watched them. The black guy didn't last long at all... I saw him take his condom off quickly and his cum was partially illuminated by the black light as he shot it all over my wife's face and tits. With nobody else to take my wife, I was free to take my turn.

My buddy knew she would be tired of being fucked in that standing position for so long and he led her over to the couch and put her on her knees. He took his position behind her. I watched his cock disappear into her asshole. I saw the ferocity and speed with which he thrust himself in and out of her. I knew he would be done quickly. He wasn't, and I waited. I watched him pull my wife's hair, maul her tits, hold her by her throat and hips, and generally do anything he wanted to her ass.

That's when I decided it was my turn.

I saw the lips in front of me—empty—waiting. I pushed into them. Facefucked her is the only way I can describe what I did to the bitch. Her ass finally vacant, I moved around and took my place. I pushed into her asshole. She tried to stop me, but I pushed and I took it... the music was telling me to. I might have heard screaming if you could hear anything but the throbbing music. Another guy put his cock in her mouth.

"She doesn't like anal." The guy screamed as he leaned close to my ear.

Of course I wasn't stopping. I was going to cum in this tight Asian bitch while I watched my buddy continue to manhandle my wife. What stamina... in both of them... how did he last? I pulled off my condom and sprayed my load into the Asian girl's mouth and rubbed my cum in her hair. My buddy finally pulled out of my wife's ass and turned her to face him. She just laid on the couch while he stroked his cock over her face. He didn't even aim for her open mouth—he wanted to defile her. He coated her face in cum and slapped it clean on her big brown tits. I sat at our table and waited for him to walk over to me.

I thought my wife would be done for the evening after that—but now with her laying out on a couch provided new opportunities for the club goers. I saw one guy climb up on top of her and straddle her chest. He titfucked her without a condom on and sprayed is cum on her face and tits when he was done. She just lay there and took it—probably too exhausted or nearly passed out drunk, I don't know. Or both.

The Asian bitch I had fucked in the ass left the dance floor and the Italian girl was leaning over the table near mine getting fucked—probably in her ass—by the hairy guy who had fucked my wife. The Egyptian guys came over to my wife with a towel and helped her clean her face and tits and then he sat her up. That's when she finally saw me, sitting at the table nearby looking back at her.

My wife suddenly looked frantic and worried... guilt-ridden... crushed. She would have balled her eyes out but the Egyptian led her over to me and sat with us.

"Was this your first 'Dark Night' at Solstice?" he asked us both.

"I had no idea." She said to me.

"Honey are you ok?" I asked.

"I... I cheated... I cheated on you." She sobbed.

The Egyptian and I were both trying to get her not to break down.

"Honey—it was hot." I said to her.

"Wh—what!? Y—you liked it?" she asked me breaking into a franticly nervous smile.

"I was here the whole time. I would have stopped it if you needed me to. It was hot." I said.

"It—it was hot... I... I just got lost in the moment. I... I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

My wife exploded with glee and hugged me tightly. This was definitely our first "Dark Night" but it also seemed like it wouldn't be our last.