Dark Passion of M. Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother takes matters into her own hands.
1.2k words
4.21
63.6k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foundry
Foundry
30 Followers

This is part two.

This is a work of fiction. All people are over the age of 18.

5

His hot hard cock was in my small hand. He bore down on me with his eyes. My son looked at me with a commanding and penetrating glare as I tugged on his shaft. Rock hard it pointed at the ceiling. I moved to my knees so that my face was at his hips and I began to jerk him off.

My hand wrapped loosely on his dick. I marveled at the tension of his skin, that it barely moved at all. And now I paid attention to his expression as I looked up at him. My doe eyes were a total look of compliance as I corkscrewed his fat cock with my hand. His head was back and he breathed slowly. I felt his balls with my other hand. They were heavy, meaty things that made me want to suck them. He kept himself hairy and I liked it. I sucked a hairy ball in my mouth and his hand went instinctively to the back of my head.

"Mom, you're going to make me come again."

I suckled at his ripe nuts. I stroked his cock over my face. Looking at his rigid manhood I said, "Momma's going to make you come. I don't want you jacking off to wavy lines anymore. "

I felt so strong in my servicing him. To control him this way, I can make him shoot with my hands. I was so turned on and all I wanted to do was to make him trigger his load. On my knees with his dick pointed at my face I wanted to feel his seed blasting hot jets onto my face.

I ran my hands along his back and stomach. The skin on his body was tight and athletic. Looking at his hazel eyes, I saw the faintest smile making his dimples appear just slightly. I couldn't believe how perfectly sexy this man was.

I switched my stroke to a straight up and down. My hand was loose and my wrist relaxed as I kept most of my pressure on the upper part of his cock. My face inches from his dick. He warned me he was close. I opened my mouth and licked his cock, just below the head. It started with the tip of my tongue but as I licked up my mouth engulfed him. I tasted his clear fluid and reeled at the velvety feeling of his engorged dick head. His piss slit was an open mouth drooling pre-come and the taste of him was clean and masculine.

I pulled him out of my mouth and pointed him at my chest. He growled as he grabbed my shoulder. I could feel his cock getting harder and the first moments of his orgasm hit. He exhaled sharply and thrust his hips. A huge rope of come hit me hot and hard just below my neck, followed by another shot that missed me entirely and flopped on the carpet.

I aimed my son's prick at my face, and the next two shots splashed me; one in my mouth the other on my chin. I milked his prick and kept squeezing out more come. I licked up the last little bit as it came out of him. I wiped some from my face licked it off my fingers before I realized he was watching me, quizzically.

I felt dirty as hell being a come-slut to my son. To completely let myself go in front of him and to make myself available to his every sexual whim made me feel like a complete whore.

I was compelled to eat his seed but even while I was doing it, it felt dark and wrong. I stood up, and challenged him with a level gaze. His softening prick was still pointing forward. I touched it to my pubic hair as I hugged onto him; his meat slipped its way between my legs and I crossed them to have his flesh squeeze on my pussy.

"Mom," he put his hand on my chest and pushed me away. His dick slid unceremoniously out from my leg's grip, "I've got to get some sleep. Thanks."

And then he went to bed. I was left alone, standing in the living room horny as hell. Well, what did I expect? He did come twice; if I wanted to come I guess I would have tried to fuck him.

Christ was I horny. I turned around and headed to bed. As I walked out of the living room I noticed the come on the floor. "Well, I can't leave this here," I thought and got down to lick it up, pausing to smell it as I did. I breathed in his heady aroma and thought about where this was going, and what I had just done. I had just sucked off my son. I jerked him off and ate his come and it turned me on more that he was my son. His semen tasted sweet, I opened my mouth wide and my tongue arched out to touch at the thick stream.

My son must have forgotten something because he came out of his room moments after he stepped in. And that's how he saw me, on my knees and elbows with my tits mashed into the floor and my ass in the air licking his come off the carpet, "Fuck ma, what are you doing?"

I was mortified, which, after what just happened didn't make sense to me at the moment. "Nothing honey, just cleaning up," and I stayed there until he went away. I was frozen. My cheeks were burning red with embarrassment as I licked his come from the fibers of the carpet.

6

That night I had a dream of a great airship floating through the sky. My son was the pilot. He was the only person in the dream and he was commanding the ship, standing at the helm and in total control. His hands on the wooden steering wheel and legs planted firmly he set the ship on full power and moved forward with purpose. As he disappeared into the clouds I woke up. It was the middle of the night. I was wet with ecstasy. My fingers snaked on my hips and curled my pubis; I worked myself to a back to sleep.

7

The next day I woke with the sun again. The hard light was stark and sobering. I felt a potent mix of guilt and self-loathing. My first though was, "what the hell did I do last night?" I was sick with myself. I lay in bed for hours, tossing and turning. I didn't want to ever get up. I didn't want to face the world. What the hell did I do... to my son? I don't want to relive every second of this but you have to know that I just felt terrible for my depravity. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Mom?" he was knocking.

"...Yes, dear?" I said, the regret making my voice weak.

"Mom, I'm hard. You said last night that..."

"Of course," I replied, cutting him off. I pushed the covers back and stepped out of bed. I knew what I had to do. I walked past the vanity and I guess the light of day looked good on my lithe figure. I stretched and scratched my belly. My breasts pointed skyward and my perky ass jutted out. With a new purpose I opened the door to my room; resolved to perform my duty.

Foundry
Foundry
30 Followers