Dark Planet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry didn't begin to cover it, I thought, feeling my head throb painfully. "What happened?"

"You…someone struck you. It was very quick," he said, as though that explained anything or made it better.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Five hours."

Five hours since we arrived. Since Perikos offered me up like a Claato buffet to anyone who asked.

"So," I said, standing up. I wanted to walk, to get some distance. I made it only a few feet before I bounced off a cool black barrier inches in front of me which only made my head throb more. "What is this?"

"It is me." Perikos said simply.

"Can I leave please?" My voice wavered more than I would have liked.

"No," said Perikos. "Shadeling, before we must go forth again I would speak to about what happened out there. I know you yearn to speak of it, to be furious with me and alleviate your anger and your guilt."

"M-my guilt?" My voice rang out in the dark, this time bristling and ice cold rather than wavering with tears. "What have I done to feel guilty for!"

The darkness that was Perikos ambushed me then, slamming into my body and lowering me gently on my back onto the ground beneath me. Five or more tendrils held me there, pushing down at me from above but from exactly where I could not determine. I tried to rise but he pushed me into the earth so firmly I could hardly wiggle.

"You felt guilty because you wanted my Second in Command to touch you."

Perikos showed excellent foresight in pinning me down because I went wild then, kicking and clawing and shouting to be let back up. I struggled like a turtle on its back but all I managed to do was wind myself in the struggle.

"Jayn. I had hoped we were beyond such petty power struggles. Let us speak of this as equals."

"Equals!" I shouted, pulling and punching at the tentacles that pinned me to the ground. "This has never been about equality between you and me! You tell me how it's gonna be and I just bend over and let you use me however you want and I'm supposed to feel grateful! Then you turn around and tell me you want to talk like equals? While you're keeping me in here, holding me down? What the fuck kind of equality is that?"

Perikos was silent for a minute, perhaps forming his argument, I wasn't sure. Either way he was letting me get up a head of steam. Finally I heard it, its music soft and near my ear once like before. "I have always valued your opinion. I value what you say and think and how you feel. Sometimes I know things you do not about the nature of a particular situation and I must choose a different course of action than one you might choose."

"That worked out real well, didn't it?" I shouted, my throat growing hoarse. "Kept me real safe, didn't you? I'm supposed to trust that everything will be okay and I wind up knocked unconscious. Big fucking deal I guess if it wins over the crowd, am I right?"

"No," said Perikos. There was an edge to his music. "I am confident in my decision even though I would have preferred to have protected you another way. I believe I am quite right in thinking it would have been worth the perceived consequences to many members of the Resistance to consume you entirely at the first opportunity, either because they are xenophobic or because you are simply food to those who are starving or out of resentment towards you or myself. The reason does not matter. Almost all among them now realize I am not being selfish or miserly in protecting you. I do not want to withhold anything from them that could save our lives. You are not a threat to us but a treasure. I wanted to show them that."

"You couldn't have asked me? Or even told me before?"

"I was afraid you would respond negatively and I believed then as I do now it was for the best. I did not want to incite a physical argument like the one we are having now in front of everyone as it would have undermined my authority and your safety. You see, I do not allow anyone else to communicate with me as you do. You are disrespectful, loud and violent when angered. I am patient with your anger because I understand it, because its stems from our complicated intimacy and from your fear which are both things I can appreciate. The others cannot. That is why I cannot allow anyone else to witness what they would consider your insubordination. They would not understand it and they would not forgive you for committing it or me for accepting it."

"Well what about…what about the one that hit me?" I felt the right side of my face. My eye and temple were swollen and sore.

"I did not wish to dignify his offense by asking why he did it but I believe he was threatened specifically by you or by our intimacy. He was punished."

"Punished? Like, go stand in the corner?"

"He has been denied food and physical contact for the next fortnight. He may eat anything he finds when he is not on duty but nothing from the camp and no one is to feed him or touch him. Those who wish to please me will not speak to him except to issue orders. In addition, he is credited with betraying my trust and denying everyone else another opportunity to feed from you. Until war at least."

I paused a moment to consider the ramifications. One angry belt and then no food for two weeks. "Is two weeks long?"

"It is very long but quite survivable. I have lasted two months but death was near."

I knew the circumstances then and they were grim. No need to elaborate. "What about physical contact? Is that a big deal?"

I felt Perikos' tendrils pet my throat, my face and neck, the globes of my breasts and curve of my waist. "A very big deal. I allowed them to touch you because that is the only way they can possibly know you. That is how they see you, how they feel your body temperature, how they feed. When your emotions are very strong it is possible to glean some nourishment even without contact but for us, contact is everything. Touching is music, ideas, friendship, violence, intimacy and above all, feeding. If he had a mate, which I do not believe he does, that mate would not be allowed to touch him. That is censure and that is a harsh punishment but I believe it is fair. I do not wish for anyone to run away with the idea that violence or animosity towards our partnership will be tolerated."

I mulled that over. Possibly anyone who liked that guy and definitely anyone who felt the same were going to find a way to express their sentiments to me. It was only a matter of time. And Perikos was between a rock and a hard place. I would really rather he wasn't indulgent about his fellow creatures taking out their aggression on my body. But I had a hard time believing I wasn't gonna get it eventually, no matter how careful I was. That line of thinking brought me back to the beginning.

"So, are you lending me out to your soldiers to use up like a ten credit whore, or aren't you? Because I'm getting mixed messages."

The silence that followed was so long I braced my body to be hit again or at least shouted down.

"It is complicated," said Perikos finally, the music even and quiet.

I raised an eyebrow. Here we go, finally the truth. The small print I would like to have seen before I changed the navigation codes a month ago, before I got off the ship earlier today. Some honesty would be refreshing.

"We will need you." He waited a moment for me to argue. I said nothing so he continued. "Supplies are low. I would vastly prefer to keep you as my companion and never justify such indulgence. But these are my people and we fight for things that matter to us very deeply. I promised to do everything in my power to fight and to win. If they starve to death in combat then the war is over and then there is nothing." He paused again.

"I'm listening."

"And yet I am jealous. My possessiveness is not simply for your sake, it is also for my own. I do not just wish to protect you from harm, I wish to own you, to keep everything that is special and precious to myself. I have always shared everything I have had, always taken less and given more than my share. I will not do that with you, even if you wished it. So I must ask for your help. There will be times when I will need you to help me strengthen my soldiers. They will need your arousal, your fear. Your body, so little and sweet, belongs to me. No one besides me will ever fill your holes and no one else will ever hold you down. I ask for your help with the soldiers, I will even demand it in certain circumstances but know this: I will be the only one to ever use you as you need to be used."

I felt an odd little shudder below my bellybutton.

"What you must remember, Sweet Shade, is that every fiber of your body calls to me, pouts and weeps and sings for me. You want to be touched inside and outside. You need me to own you, to use you." A thick black tentacle patted my sopping slit. "You liked being restrained in front of everyone. You liked being touched, poked and prodded, having your body explored against your will. I knew it would frighten you, even violate you but I also knew just as I was keeping others out of your body, I was keeping your sweet juices in."

A much smaller tendril snaked down my body and wound itself around my erect clit, tugging gently as I groaned in delight.

"It explains your reaction to my Second in Command."

I twisted away then, trying to shield myself, hide my shame. I was disgusted at the time and was even more disgusted now. What was wrong with me?

There was a blur of motion and then my wrists and thighs were pulled tight over my head leaving me on my back, my dripping sex pointing high in the air towards Perikos' tendrils. Two descended and wound around the widest part of my tits. The tips affixed themselves to my rock hard nipples, tweaking and pulling and rolling while the rest of the tendrils squeezed and milked the fattest part of my tits.

"Why does it embarrass you so?"

"Because! Anyway, he's disgusting."

"That is why it arouses you, Silly Shade. Your desires are dark but there is nothing so wrong about wanting to be controlled. I was controlling you and you felt humiliated. You have a great appetite for humiliation when it comes from me, perhaps because you trust me. Your disgust aroused you because I forced you to experience his touch. It will not be the only time, my Little Shade and because I know that you really pout and swell for me, I will not be jealous." As he said it, two tendrils pulled at my puffy lips, pulling them apart till I was wide and gaping. I felt my juices begin to run down my ass crack.

"I will risk exhausting you even though we have business to attend to once we are done here. I am curious to know how much your body can possibly contain and today is the day we will discover. I will begin with one and we will work our way up."

He plunged a long, thick tendril directly down and into me, stretching my walls and eliciting a gurgling growl of pleasure. I felt another tendril pressing at my lips, this one narrower and it wiggled its way into my pussy, past the phallus already imbedded in me. It found its way, tickling my insides as it wormed deep inside me, writhing over my g-spot and coiling around the larger shaft.

"How does that feel? Do you feel full?"

"Yes!"

A thick, heavy tentacle pushed past my teeth to fill my mouth. It was hard and smooth pushed all the way to the back of my throat, ignoring my gag reflex and opening a passage for me to breathe through.

"Silly Little Shade," Perikos said and I felt the two shafts in my pussy withdraw and line up with the pucker of my ass. They were coiled around each other now like a corkscrew. "Breathe deep and bear down."

I did as I was told because there was no stopping it and I felt them press into me and felt like I was being split open. There was a thrilling pop of pain as he pressed past my ring of muscle and drove the shaft deep into me, slow and deliberate. The thin tendril wrapped around my clit plucked me like a harp string and I came down hard and fast before Perikos was even finished pushing the entire length inside my ass.

"We kept this empty before, didn't we?" Another thick, heavy tentacle traced the perimeter of my engorged slit before slapping it lightly. "You mourned your emptiness if I remember correctly." The entire tentacle pushed past my thick lips and inside, filling me completely. I wriggled and twisted like a fish on a hook. Another much thinner tendril pushed its way into my mouth to join the much larger invader. I felt my jaw ache already from the strain.

Four more tendrils positioned themselves near the swell of ass. They weren't thick but they were long and as I was plenty full already. Two positioned themselves at my asshole, intent on forcing their way inside. The other two began to push inside my swollen, already overstuffed pussy. I squeezed me eyes shut and gasped, willing my body to relax enough to allow for further intrusion.

"That's right, Little Shade. Relax and let me play with you. It wasn't so long ago you were fearful, do you remember?"

I saw another long tendril, this one wider than the other two that had just burrowed inside me. My eyes widened as it lined up with my hugely overstretched hole and began to press inwards.

"It always amuses me that you forget I have been in your body. In your womb, much of your large intestine, down your throat." As he said that the wide tentacle began to facefuck me in earnest, pressing its girth down my throat a few inches as it pounded at me, regulating my breathing with each thrust. "I can make myself larger or smaller, wider or thinner. I…how should I say…custom fit my body to yours. I know exactly how to fill you". The two tendrils now fully imbedded in my pussy now stretched me wide, holding me open for the new intruder. It snaked its way in and it was too much. I felt horribly, wonderfully, painfully split open. It pressed deeper, further in than either of the others and I felt another painful pop as it narrowed dramatically and pushed into my womb again. The tentacle widened on the other side to fill the space and I felt and saw my belly swell, full to the brim.

"My sweet stuffed Shade, are you so full you can hardly bear another moment?"

I tried to speak around the tentacle lodged in my throat but I could barely moan I was so crammed full and stretched from every angle.

"Good."

And then the tentacles began to fuck me, every one of them, each at a different speed so that every second one of plunging home and another was pulling out. I lay on my back, arms and legs splayed and gave it up, let myself be agonizingly penetrated, filled to burst. I began to scream into the tentacle in my throat. The sound died in its thickness, hoarse, ragged and exhausted but the torture didn't stop until I came three more times.

Perikos withdrew from me one tendril at a time until my pussy and ass were empty and gaping. The one in my throat withdrew slowly. I coughed and felt lightheaded and dizzy from the intensity of it. The tendrils released my swollen, reddened breasts and my distended clit and I couldn't help but gasp.

Instead one large tentacle, as thick as my body wound its way around me gently, released my wrists and thighs and coiling around me bodily like an enormous snake.

"Ten."

"Wha-?"

"I managed to fit ten inside you. I am not dissatisfied but we will do better in the future. Your body is hugely pliable and elastic. Surely we can fill you fuller than that."

I felt a hot, wretched heat engulf my entire body and felt my still gaping ass and pussy contract at the prospect.

Perikos' music was light like laughter. "We will rest a moment and then we must attend to business outside."

Fifteen minutes later I was standing outside, Perikos holding me by the bracelet. He was issuing orders and I was trying to look unobvious instead of the Perikos equivalent of prime rib. What I really needed was water, a bath and a toilet but probably what I wanted wasn't topping the priority list. I tried counting down from fifty to distract myself. Fifty one-thousand, forty-nine one-thousand. Ugh. I just needed to wait till Perikos was done delegating tasks. Twenty-three one-thousand, twenty-two one-thousand. I tried not to think about rivers or rainstorms. Two one-thousand. Excellent, he was finished!

"Perikos," I whispered, leaning close. "I have to pee. I'll be right back."

Perikos didn't release my wrist. "Jayn, I don't think privacy matters more than safety in this instance."

"It does to me," I said. No way in hell I was going to have an audience.

"I am aware of your biological needs. You needn't feel ashamed or try to hide them."

"You must be joking," I struggled to keep my voice down. "Humans are aware of each other's biological needs too but that doesn't mean we enjoy each other's company, get the picture?"

"Jayn --"

"Look, no debates. I will be gone for less than two minutes. Our partnership or whatever will not last if I can't even get that much time to myself. Let go."

To my surprise, he did. I turned without looking back and made a mad, if ungainly dash for the jutting rock on the other side of the docking station. The red light was clearly visible from there and I didn't see any dark shapes or sacred looking spots. I felt like I was moving in slow motion with the heavy gravity. I wondered how long it would take me to adjust. More than a day, that was for sure.

I crouched down, relieved myself and found some clean fungus, if there was such a thing, to tidy myself with. I wondered vaguely if I would get an infection but I supposed one was inevitable anyway, what with everything around here being made of the stuff. I better get used to eating, sleeping and breathing spores or this world was going to be even more difficult to tolerate.

I stood up and was confronted with a blur of darkness in front of me.

"Look, I told you to give me a minute. Is that so hard?"

"Not a mate. Barely capable of higher thought. Repulsive and base." The notes were striking and flat. The rhythm was ice cold, fast and foreign. Not Perikos.

"Hurt our Friends, hurt all of us." I saw another shadow close in behind me. "Just ugly, Union meat. Stupid pet from that terrible Union prison. Used our Leader. We will fix it, show him how stupid, how ugly."

I tried not to be afraid and bit down on my lip, hard. If ever there was a time not to show fear, it was now. I couldn't be heard this far away and I couldn't outrun these things on Ferox 4 at high noon with my best sneakers on.

"Leave me alone," I said, sounding a thousand times more confident than I felt.

"Or else what?"

"We will not!"

"Look," I began, trying to speak slowly, to keep my panic in check. "This can't be worth it to you. Killing me isn't going to solve anything."

"Solves hunger! Solves mating!"

Shit. I was in over my head. "We're not mates. We're not! But he would be angry if you killed me. I helped him escape the prison. The whole time he talked of coming home to lead his people. If you -- if you kill me, you'll disappoint him!"

Both the dark shapes were silent a moment, hopefully weighing the truth of my words. Anyway, I wasn't lying.

"No," said the one behind me, it's dark, scratchy tune sharp, barely a whisper. "Stupid animal will not manipulate us. You have hurt our Friends, you will suffer!" I saw its mass raise up towards me like a tsunami and I turned to try in vain to run and then I heard it.

"Is there a problem, Friends?" Perikos' tone, sweet and familiar like sun-warmed honey echoed clearly from a few meters away. I could barely make him out in the dark but I recognized the singer, even if the song was anything but warm and sweet.