Dark Pussy Ch. 04

Story Info
Judith turns the tables and straps on.
3k words
4.23
29.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohound
hohound
38 Followers

The week after Judy went home, I got busy at work and had to go out of town for a few days. As fate would have it, Judith then had to attend a trade show, so, we did not see much of each other for a couple of weeks. I collected Judith from the airport Friday night. I helped with her bags and set them down in her apartment. "Give me a hug, Joe," she said. I wrapped my arms around her and reveled in the feel of her ample breasts crushed against my torso. "I've needed you something terribly."

"Yeah, I've missed you, too," I replied.

"I'm sorry, Joe, but not tonight. I am exhausted and I just want to shower and get to bed."

"OK." We made plans to go to dinner the next night and get caught up.

We went to a favorite Chinese restaurant. It was not too crowded for a Saturday night and we had a booth that afforded some privacy. She was wearing a lime green blouse, of which the top two buttons were open. Her right breast swelled nicely into my view. As we talked, I occasionally checked and found that the boob was still there and magnificent. We discussed our trips, the ups and downs and problems traveling over dinner.

"Like I told you last night, Joe, I've really needed some of you and I am looking forward to getting back to my place," she said as she squeezed my hand across the table.

"I've missed you, too. My right hand has been busy."

"Naughty boy!"

"Yes, I am."

"Anyway, I was impressed at how masterful you were when you spanked Judy. She said the combination of the lecture and spanking and giving up control was so erotic. You know, I can't see being spanked, but the thought of being in control like that does appeal to me."

"Does it really?" I questioned.

"Yes, it does. Didn't you tell me you used to see a professional mistress?"

"Yeah. I would have sessions with her and we would play out fantasies. We would not have sex. She wasn't into that, but she would get me off with her hand. I enjoyed it every once in a while, but I would not want it to be a lifestyle or anything. Just something to play with for an hour or so."

"What was you favorite fantasy?"

"I really enjoyed being caught masturbating. It was naughty and sexy having her see me stroking myself and then being spanked. We also engaged in anal play. It was a kick to give up control and play the slut while she did me."

"Yeah, I can understand that. You know how I enjoy anal," she said.

"I don't like a great deal of pain. Just the idea of being so vulnerable. The only problem is she tried to use dildos and butt plugs that were too big. I really enjoyed a finger or small vibrator. It could be really sensual."

"Well, Joe, I have been thinking about this since Judy left. I went on line and read a couple of stories and how to articles. While you were on your trip I visited a local equipment store that caters to women and bought a few things and if your willing I would like to give it a try."

"OK, Judith, what did you have in mind?"

"I bought a dildo and harness, some gloves and lube. The dildo is a little over an inch in diameter. How would that be?"

"Well, my mistress was able to get one that was about an inch and a half into me, but it was uncomfortable and I kind of forced it out. She never seemed to want to use smaller ones, so maybe something that size would be OK."

"I like the idea of catching you masturbating. I think it would be cute to see you doing that."

"OK, Judith I think it would be fun. Like I said, I am not into real pain and do not enjoy being whipped by implements like belts and riding crops. A good hand spanking is really enough."

"Joe, this already sounds exciting. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, let's get back to your place."

As we walked across the parking lot I complemented her on the view of her breasts during dinner. "Well, I figured you had not seen them in a while and you would enjoy it."

"I sure did," I replied.

"Alright," she smiled.

We got back to her bedroom to prepare. She went to her dresser and pulled out some lingerie. "Why don't you lie on the bed and do your thing. I'll go into the next room and change and in a few minutes I'll come in and let's see what happens," said Judith.

"That sounds good, Baby," I said as I pulled at the front of her shirt and peered in at her tits.

"What are you looking for, now?"

"Inspiration," I said. She shimmied and I watched her boobs oscillate. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her chest. I inhaled her perfume and kissed the exposed areas of tit.

She giggled, pushed me away and said, "See you in a few."

I undressed and lay on the bed. I was already half way hard from our little interaction. I pulled my cock and thought about Judith and what we were going to do. In short order I was in full stretch and into my fantasies. I stroked my dick with my right hand and massaged my balls with my left. I closed my eyes to concentrate and heard the door open. I pretended not to notice and continued my self pleasure. After a few minutes Judith demanded, "What is going on here!"

I opened my eyes to see Judith in a sexy purple and black teddy. Her cleavage was on majestic display as she stood with her hands on her hips. "Hi, Judith," I said.

"Don't hi, Judith, me. What are you doing?"

"Well, isn't it obvious?"

"I haven't had sex in two weeks and I need to have you inside of me tonight and I find you masturbating when you should be saving it for me!"

"Gee, Baby, I couldn't help it. You are so sexy and beautiful and all through the evening I kept getting stiff thinking of you. When I undressed I was almost hard and it just seemed the natural thing to do," I replied.

"The natural thing to do!" she exclaimed. "The natural thing to do in this situation is to give your woman what she needs and not be so selfish!"

"I'm sorry, Judith."

"Don't give me sorry. That is not enough. You have to face some serious consequences."

"What do you mean, Judith?"

"You are going to be spanked. Now roll over!"

"Please, Baby, I was only thinking of you."

"I don't care. Now roll over so that I may spank you."

"OK, Judith," I said as I rolled onto my stomach. She grabbed each of my buns in turn and rubbed them.

"I love to see your ass in this position as it prepares to receive its just punishment."

"Yes, ma'am." I felt her hand lift off my butt and a second later it came down with a loud, painful crack. This was followed by a series of spanks to each of my cheeks. It was painful, but exciting to give up to her. I felt my hard cock as it rubbed against her bedspread.

"Don't you ever masturbate when you have a woman to satisfy. Do you understand me?"

"I'll never do it again," I said as she continued to rain blows upon my ass. "Please, Judith, I'm so sorry."

"I'm not through with you," she said as the slaps continued. Judith was a large woman and fairly strong, so this was a pretty good spanking. She stopped for a moment and said, "I want to see that butt in the air. Face down, ass up as the old song goes."

"Yes, Judith," I replied. I brought my knees up and put my face on the bed turned to the left side of the bed. Judith began to massage my ass.

"This looks like a well punished bottom. But it has not been punished enough. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am. Anything you say."

"That's right," Judith asserted. "I am calling the shots here!" She continued to knead me then lightly caressed my asshole. I gasped in pleasure and wiggled a bit. "Oh, so you like that. Well, when we are done with your spanking that area is getting some attention."

"Yes, Judith, anything. I'm all yours."

"I know," she replied as she fondled my balls. "You do have nice big testicles and they look so sexy swinging back and forth. I think this is a really good position for you. I gives me great pleasure to see you in it."

"I'm really happy that it does, Judith."

She reached beneath me and firmly gripped my hard cock just below the head and brought her face close to mine and said. "I need this white penis inside of me and not wasting itself just for your pleasure. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, I do," I said with resignation.

"In the future, if you feel the need to have an orgasm that badly, you must first ask for permission and make certain I do not want to have sex." She then pressed her lips to mine and we enjoyed a long passionate kiss with our tongues lightly dueling. "OK, let me finish your spanking and we can move on to other things."

"Yes, ma'am." She place her right hand on my left cheek brought it back and let loose with a series of hard, quick slaps. I was grunting with pain, but could feel each spank to the end of my rock hard dick.

"I hope this teaches you never to masturbate without permission," she said as she assaulted my ass.

After a few more spanks she stopped and said, "That's enough. I think you have learned your lesson. Stay in this position, I have some more plans for you."

"Anything you say, Judith."

She came into my view at the nightstand, opened the drawer and pulled out a latex glove. She ceremoniously applied it to her right hand, and snapped it into place. Then she reached into the stand and pulled out a bottle of lube and got on the bed behind me.

"This rectum is mine and I am going to take and use it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Judith." She touched the area between my butt cheeks and I moaned in pleasure.

"So, you like that do you?"

"Yes, very much."

"You're going to be my little slut tonight."

"I am always your slut, Judith." I felt the cool, wet lube drip onto my asshole. It felt really good. She put her index finger up to my back door and held it there.

"This is mine and I am going to take it now." Her finger slowly worked into my backside. I felt waves of pleasure emanating from the area. She got her finger all the way in. I gasped and wiggled my rear end around. "Yes, wiggle that butt around and show me how much you love giving it up for me!"

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned. "Fuck me, please fuck me!" I said. With that she moved in and out of me slowly at first, telling me how much she loved me in this submissive posture. She quickened her pace and I was grunting with each stroke.

"Oh, yes, my little bitch. Take it up the butt. I know you love it," she said.

"Yes, ma'am. I love being your bitch and slut."

"Oh, you are, you are," she said. She pulled her finger out and I felt two fingers at my hole. She worked them into me and I groaned as this was a little painful. She held still and let me get used to them. Then she began the same process and soon I was writhing in pleasure. "My little slut really likes it up his butt, doesn't he."

"Oh, yes, I do, I do, fuck me, fuck your slut!" She continued for a couple of minutes and then pulled her fingers out. She took a tissue and cleaned up the excess lube.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she demanded. I did as I was told. She came up to me and slipped the right strap off her teddy to expose her mammoth breast. She pushed it towards my mouth. "Suck it," she ordered. I took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck. Her nipple really tightened up. She pulled away and exposed her left tit and offered it to my mouth. I began to suck that one as she whimpered in pleasure. I reached between her legs which she spread to accommodate my advance. I pushed aside her flimsy panties and inserted my finger into her pussy. She wrapped her arms around me and held on for support as she panted with each caress to her cunt. "OK, that's enough for now," she said as she gently pushed me away. She straightened her panties and put her arms back though the straps of her teddy. She adjusted her titties and gave me a sexy little smile. "Wait here for a minute."

She left the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later the door opened and Judith entered and imperiously stood before me. Stuck out from her crotch was the black dildo she had purchased. I took one look at it and went to my knees before her. I took the shaft of her dick in my right hand and slipped her head into my mouth and sucked cock. I felt so deliciously slutty. "Yes, suck me you little whore," she said.

"Yes, Judith, I am a complete whore," I said as I continued to suck her dick.

"You look like you are pretty good at that. Have you done this much?"

"No ma'am."

"Just a slut by nature I guess."

"Um, hm," I mumbled. She reached down to my jaw and applied gentle upward pressure. I released her dick from my mouth and stood. She took me in her arms and we kissed. I could feel the dildo pressed against me as my own flesh pressed against her. She pulled away from our kiss and gently pushed me towards the bed I fell back upon it with my dick pointed to the ceiling. She stood for a moment and studied it.

"So, you think you know how to give oral. Take notes!" She bent over and took my dick into her mouth and gave me her signature, quality head.

"Oh, Judith, I will never be as good as you are."

"You know it!" she exclaimed. She sucked me for a few more seconds, let me go from her mouth and said, "Assume the position!"

"Yes, Judith," I replied. I got on my knees with my face firmly planted on the bed. Judith slipped a condom on the dildo for the sake of cleanliness and applied some lubrication to it and then some more to my asshole.

"OK, my slutty, little bitch here it comes." She moved in behind me and put the head of her cock to my ass. I felt her hardness rest against me. She started to move into me. I was in a little pain as the head began to go in.

"Please go slowly?" I begged. I relaxed a little and the head slipped in past my sphincter. Judith proceeded and in short order had the entire dick in me.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Judith, it feels good and I feel so naughty." She began to move in and out and the spasms of pleasure flowed from my backside. "Oh, Judith, fuck me, fuck me!"

"OK, slut." She worked the dildo in and out and I felt totally and completely submissive. "Don't you dare come. When I'm done here you are going to take care of me."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Uh, uh, uh," I was grunting with each thrust. She slowed down and stopped.

"If I want some, I had better stop now and take it," she said. She slowly pulled out. She got off the bed and removed the dildo and harness. "Come on, get up," she said. I raised from my prone position and she grabbed my cock and pumped it a few times. "I need this now and you are going to give it to me," she demanded.

"Anything you say, Judith." She took her favorite position on her hands and knees. I lifted the teddy onto her back and fingered her cunt and clit from behind. She was already wet and she let out a moan.

"I want your penis in me, not your finger!"

"Yes, ma'am. Just checking to make sure you were ready."

"I am ready!"

I reached for a condom and placed it on my dick. I moved my head up to her slit and inserted it. She breathed in quickly. I slipped in all the way. "Oh, god, yes!" she exclaimed. I started with a slow rhythmic motion which she matched with backward movements towards me. "Fuck me, fuck me, my little slut!" I increased the tempo and shortly she was screaming into the sheets. "Oh, yes, yes, I need that. Now fuck me, fuuuck me!" I kept at it and soon she was coming again.

"Ah, ah, uh, uh," I grunted as I felt my balls about to explode. I amplified my thrusting and felt her cunt grab me as she screamed again. "Uh, uh, uh, oh, Judith," I called out as I came. My cock twitched inside of her and her cunt grabbed at it for a minute.

When our orgasms subsided, I pulled out, lay down and took her in my arms. We enjoyed our afterglow for several minutes. "Thank you, Joe. You were a wonderful whore."

"It was my pleasure, Judith. We'll have to do this once in a while."

"Yeah, let's," she said. Judith began to play with my cock and said with her eyes half closed, "That was really good sex, but I am...still horny. And... I.. want some more."

THE END

hohound
hohound
38 Followers