Dark Pussy Ch. 05

Story Info
Our couple deals with premature ejaculation and has some fun.
1.4k words
4.09
23.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohound
hohound
38 Followers

One evening early in our relationship Judith and I were discussing our sex life. She told me that sex was great, and she really enjoyed it. She went on to say, "But, Joe, there have been a couple of times I just wish it had gone on longer. One time I knew I was ready to have orgasm after orgasm, and I guess you had reached your peak."

"I know that sometimes I just can't hold back. I don't know what to do about it," I said.

She handed me some printed pages and said, "I found this on the Internet. It describes a method for men to better learn to control their orgasms." I read the document and the recommended method was that during masturbation the man should bring himself to the point of orgasm and then take a break, calm down and then continue. He was to do this three times before coming. If he came before completing a cycle that was alright, just try again the next time. The idea was for him to learn to recognize that he was near orgasm, and then take a break during sex with his partner, in order to last longer.

"OK, Judith. I guess I can try this."

"Well, I'm going to be out of town for about ten days, and since I will be packing my vibrator, I figured your right hand would be busy and this might be an opportunity to improve things a little," she said with a smile. I agreed with her and she gave me a hug and a kiss.

A couple of nights later I was horny, and Judith was gone so I decided to put on some porn and practice. As I watched an inter racial movie, I played with my dick and became hard. I stroked myself and after a few minutes felt that I was nearing my peak. I stopped and just lay there with my cock pointed to the ceiling, and relaxed for a minute or two. I started to jack off again and shortly I was getting close, but then I realized that there was no way I was going to avoid coming so I just pulled away at my dick and let the orgasm flow over me.

During the next instance, I found that I was able to control myself for the three cycles. After the third one I lubed up my hand with some lotion and furiously beat my cock until the jism spurted forth. I did this several more times while Judith was away and actually gained some confidence that I would be able to control my orgasms in the future.

When Judith got home we got together for an early movie and a bite to eat. After we arrived back at her apartment she said as she went towards her bedroom, "I'm going to take off this damn bra! It's killing me." I had a seat on the couch and shortly she emerged from the hallway to her bedroom. While she walked out Judith was putting on her tee shirt and, as she always did, she gave me a brief flash of her magnificent chocolate titties. She sat next to me and we engaged in small talk for a few minutes. "So, Joe, did you work on the assignment I gave you?"

"Yes, I did."

"How did it go?"

"Well, I think it went pretty well. I seem to be able to restrain myself by taking a break now and then and I am able to prolong my masturbation session anyway. I am anxious to see how it goes when we have sex. But I could always use more practice."

"I'm sure you could," she laughed. "On my trip, as I used my vibrator, I thought of you working on your task and I had a great orgasm. I have fantasized about seeing a practice session. How do you feel about it?"

"That sounds kind of naughty, Judith. It does appeal to me. I've never had an audience while masturbating, but it does sound sexy."

"Ok, Joe, how about showing me your work right now? Maybe, we could stretch out on my bed to be more comfortable."

"Yeah, let's go."

We repaired to her bedroom and, as I disrobed, she reclined on her side. I lay down next to her and started to caress my cock. Judith watched intently as I was becoming stiff. "Well, Judith, I could use some inspiration."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to see some boob!"

She rolled her eyes, but with a small smile lifted her shirt over her head exposing her mammoth breasts. As she lay on her left side supported by her elbow, she took her right breast in her right hand, gave it a little squeeze and smiled sweetly at me. In short order I was rock hard. I stroked my dick with my right hand. I like to hold myself with my thumb on the top side and my next three fingers on the bottom side on my manhood. I pleasured myself for a few minutes and then stopped. "I need a break now for a minute," I said.

"This is sexy," Judith said as she lurched forward and smothered my face with her beautiful tits. I inhaled her perfume and then kissed the inner side of each breast. Soon I was sucking on one of her nipples as she moaned. She pulled away and offered the other one. I gave it the same treatment. She pulled back and asked, "Are you ready to continue?"

"Yeah," I replied as I proceeded to pull my dick with my right hand and massage my balls with my left. Judith, by now, was on her back rubbing both breasts. I observed this sexy scene for a moment. Our eyes met, and we shared a smile. She resumed her position leaning on her left elbow, and keenly watched me as I played with myself.

"That's so hot seeing you play with that big penis of yours."

"Uh, huh," I sighed.

"It really excited me on when you asked to look at my breasts for inspiration. I am really turned on now," she said as she rubbed her pussy through her trousers. "Oh yes, yes."

"Yeah, baby, its really hot having you watch me jack off," I said as I continued stroking myself. After a couple of minutes I stopped and said, "Break time."

"Are you going to need some lube?" Judith inquired.

"When I come I like to use some."

"Ok, I have a bottle right here when you're ready."

I resumed my self pleasure and said, "Judith, its so hot having you watch, and seeing you play with your breasts and pussy. You are so sexy and beautiful."

"Why thank you, Joe. I think you're pretty special, too, and it makes me feel special that you are masturbating to me."

"Yeah, baby, you make me hot and hard." She giggled in reply. At this point I was getting near the edge and released my cock from my grasp.

"Well, Joe, that's three. Are you ready to come?"

"Yes, I don't think I can hold out much longer." She leaned over me and rubbed her breasts all over my torso for a few minutes. It felt so good, and I squirmed and moaned. "Oh, god, baby, this will make me come in short order. She got up and went to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle.

"Here's some lubrication," she said as she handed me the vessel. I put a little in my hand and massaged my dick with it. I felt like a needed some more, so I poured a little into my hand and rubbed my dick a couple of times.

"Well, I'm ready. Here I go."

"Make that big thing come for me, Joe." I began pulling my dick with a steady rhythm and realized that I was close to coming, so I rapidly beat my cock and felt my stomach tighten.

"Oh, oh, ooooh," I gasped and then my cock discharged its load. I kept pumping what seemed like an inordinate amount of sperm.

Judith noticed this, also, and remarked, "Um, Mount Vesuvius."

"Yeah, that was a really big load."

"It was. Well, I'll give you a little time to recover then I want some of this," she said as she kissed my softening cock.

hohound
hohound
38 Followers