Dark Redemption Ch. 06

Story Info
Peter completes Anna's first bondage experience.
2.4k words
4.34
29.6k
2

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Lying in bed I heard the front door open as the family came rushing in.

"Shhh, quiet little ones. Mummy may still be asleep." Peter's voice sounded overly concerned.

My heart lurched at the sound of his voice. That voice that had taught me so much. That voice that had taken me to places that doubted I would ever be able to get to again.

I loved him so much. In just a few hours that love was a twisted dark thing. As soon as the love entered me, it gave way to that raging hatred that comforted and hurt at the same time.

I wanted to find a way to make him suffer for doing this to me. I would find a way to make him pay.

I heard him take the kids into the kitchen, preparing them hot chocolates. They must be tired. The hot chocolate trick came out when they were drowsy. It helped get them to sleep. The warm bath worked well also. Just as I loved my hot baths, my children loved theirs. Sure enough I heard the water in the bathroom running, and I knew that Peter worked our strategies to get them to bed. Our strategies we'd devised together.

It could only have been about eight at night, at the latest. Peter must be tired, I thought sarcastically. It must be such a trial for him to have the burden of family these days.

Soon I heard a tiptoe into the dark room. I held my breath.

"Anna. Anna? I saw that you had a bath while we were out. How are you feeling honey?"

"Sore. I am really sore. And I feel sick." Without throwing up, that reply was the best I could manage.

"Do you need anything love? Can I take you to a doctor or something?"

"Just leave me alone." I said more unkindly than I intended.

I remembered that I had to behave myself till I knew more. I rolled over to my back so that he could see a little of my face in the reflected light.

"I'm sorry darling. I'm just so tired. So very tired and sore. I'm not thinking straight. I don't want to go. I think I'll be ok. I really need to sleep."

Peter smiled and moved over to me. He gently tucked the sheets in around me and leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Darling, I'll sleep on the fold out tonight. I won't open the door again. If you need me, just call my name and I'll come running for you. I'll get the kids into bed. They're exhausted anyway. I'll watch a film or something. I could use an early night myself. Love you."

And with that the door closed and I was alone with my thoughts again. At first the bitterness overwhelmed me. Of course he didn't want to sleep with me tonight. The guilt alone must be paralyzing.

In my minds eyes I saw him with her again, in the window of that pub, kissing her, the same look of lust in his eyes that had always been reserved for me. This image kept the anger high and I lost any creeping warmth that might have moved over me. I had to remember who he was now. Who he'd become to me. Like I'm in some sort of training. I had to stay focussed on what he'd done to me, but in a way that didn't paralyze me or send me crashing in on myself. I'd never been as strong as Peter and now was the time to use all the training he had given me against him. I had to be the stronger one.

______________________________

I'd sat for what seemed like hours but I am sure was only fifteen minutes or so. The way I sat had me lewd and disgusting. I had bizarre fantasies that Peter went for some supplies and left the door unlocked and our secretary or a client would come in. They'd walk in on me. Exposed. My inner darkness revealed. Wantonly tied and spread, my vagina on display for anyone to see, dripping like a bitch on heat. Imagine how THAT would look in the trade journals!

These images alternatively sent fear into me, and also an excitement that shot little electrical currents between my vagina, the top of my womb and my nipples. They crashed into me like waves. I swung from these ideas to a growing discomfort in the time that Peter remained absent. I still wanted him to fuck me mercilessly, but now other feelings came into play. A kind of acceptance of the situation. Similar to the resignation that grew earlier. I had to wait. And I wanted to do that very well.

Soon I heard footsteps in the hall, and the door opened. I knew intuitively it was Peter, but the state I was in told me it might be anyone. This idea appalled me intellectually, but my body thrilled to it. As had happened countless times that day, my body took over from my mind and I became its slave.

The footsteps arrived beside me, and I smelt Peter's cologne. He put a hand on my shoulder and bent to whisper in my ear.

"Trust me my little dark angel. I am reaching inside of you and claiming every piece of you tonight. Especially the parts of you that you fear, that you don't know, that you don't understand. I want and need all of them."

He leaned across and kissed me hard on the mouth. He slid his hands behind me and tilted me further forward on the chair. My pussy pushed higher and more open, and my anus well exposed.

Peter moved his hands again to my shoulders as he kissed me again. I ached for him. The exposure aroused me and my obsession rested with of one of his fingers sliding in and out of me. He took one hand away and moved the other to unbutton my blouse at the front. Soon what I'd wanted all day came to be. He slid his finger into me, in one go. Straight into my vagina. And slowly, as he kissed me, his finger pumped.

"How does it feel, little tramp? Is it good?'

"Ohhhh.. yes...." I gasped at him. With my legs spread so wide and my knees bent I tried to buck against his finger, but the angle prevented me. I was forced to passively receive his ministrations.

Peter leaned in to kiss me again, and placed both hands hard on either side of my head. He thrust his tongue hard into me, and held my head hard between his hands.

Then I realized why.

If Peters hands here holding my head, whose finger pumped my hungry pussy?

Just at that moment, a mouth covered my vagina completely. I jumped, but Peter held me and kissed me. The realization horrified me, but the lightning pouring through me took away any feeling of danger, or being compromised.

The expert mouth on my lower lips kissed me like my vagina was a hot wet mouth. The tongue deeply exploring, the lips meeting my vaginal lips and pushing me wider open. All of this time Peter matched it with his kisses, hard, forcing my mouth wider open, his tongue pressing deep into me, matching the deep kissing in my nether mouth. Sensations swept me up over the storm, and I came, hard and unapologetically.

Peter tore my shirt open at the front, all the while kissing me. In the languid aftermath of my orgasm, the mouth between my legs sucked and lapped all the juice dripping from me. The very long tongue snaked into me hungry for all the thick slimy wetness it found.

I moaned. Another orgasm approached. Relentless, this had the momentum of an oncoming train. The mouth over my vagina pulled away slightly, so that the tongue slithered its way over my clitoris. It ran small circles, dripping saliva all over me, so that I could feel it run down my parted lips to pool at the indent of my anus, and below it into the chair.

Peter still kissed me, and had my breasts exposed now. He pulled away for a second, saying in a hoarse voice "make her cum again" then returned, pushing his face on to mine and kissing me hard. He yanked roughly on my nipples. The pain bolted through me but left me undisturbed. Somehow it connected deep in my womb as if pain and pleasure became one inside me.

As the slithery tongue suctioned on my clitoris it sucked my orgasm out from my depths. The cum built and I groaned inwardly. The expert mouth lapped big wet gulps at the upper part of my vagina as the tongue slipped over and over my clitoris. Two fingers slid into my vagina, twisting themselves around. One found my g-spot and pressed gently into the little rough patch. The fingers pulled out for just a second, and plunged back, this time one stretching into my anus.

I jumped hard. I had never had anything in my ass before, and it caught me by surprise. Lewdly, because of my state, it brought on my orgasm, the fingers pumping hard as the tongue lolled over my clit.

"Oh yes my beautiful Anna, " whispered Peter in my ear. "Look at you. You are cumming everywhere again; with some person you don't know sucking your clit and jamming fingers into your vagina and ass. You are wild. You need it so bad don't you my baby. Cum for me Anna. Cum all over this person for me. I want to see you writhe and scream. I want every dark unearthly part of you."

I couldn't hold it any longer, and I exploded again, all over the face of the person between my legs. The fingers pulled out and the tongue left my clit to explore deep into my vagina again. Two fingers spread my vaginal lips apart so that the tongue moved deeper into me to draw the clear hot spending's from my insides. It sucked and sucked while I lay, panting. It collected all of it.

The mouth and the fingers moved away. "Prrrrrrrrrrrrr..." I heard a woman's voice purring softly like a cat. Then nothing.

I heard Peter get up and close the door.

He returned to me. He lifted the blindfold off me, to look deep into my post orgasmic eyes. He leaned in and kissed me gently. We were alone in the room.

"Anna, that was a very intense experience, and I don't think you will be in a very strong state of mind just now. I don't want you to speak. I am going to take care of you. We can talk about what happened to you a little later. Right now I want to look after you."

I stared at him from the other side of the fog that surrounded me. He was right. Disorientation affected my vision. I was so far away from lucid. Lost in a tangle of feelings and eroticism that I did not know what to do with yet.

Peter kissed me gently and untied the very complicated rope around my high heels and my legs. He carefully planted each of my legs on the ground, and sat on the floor and took my heels off me. He stood and moved around the chair and with a pair of scissors cut the tape on my hands.

"This may hurt just a little darling," he said as he pulled hard on the tape and it tore away from my skin in a stinging rush. My hands tingled where the tape had been, and I let my arms just flop. Exhaustion crept over me.

He stood in front of me. With my skirt still raised, I slumped forward in the chair. My hands hung loosely on either side.

"Darling, I'm going to carry you to the cottage, but I need to ask you to stand first."

His voice came from a long way so I could hardly hear him. He took my arms and pulled me to my feet. giddiness swelled as though I was going to fall backwards, but Peter took control and lifted me effortlessly off my feet. I nuzzled into him, as he carried me out of the office, down the corridor, through his office, past the little alcove that connected the cottage, and into the cottage.

We headed straight for the bathroom where he shut the door. A large deep bath filled with steamy hot water waited for me. I didn't ask how this happened; I just wanted to be in it. My vagina ached and wetness dripped all over the tops of my thighs. My nipples hurt. The overwhelming nature of the situation had me lost and confused.

But deeply content also.

Peter unzipped my skirt as I stood and pushed it down. He unclipped my stockings from their belt, and unhooked the belt. He took off his suit coat and his tie, and put them on the chair over my clothes. He lifted each of my legs and stepped me out of each stocking and my skirt. He pulled my blouse off my shoulders and unhooked my bra.

Holding my hand he told me to stand in the bath. It's heat licked at me. I put my first toe into the steamy water. It's temperature stood just on the edge of bearable. He pushed my foot into the water, and helped me with my balance as I lifted my other leg in. Foamy bubbles popped all over the place and it smelled strongly of hot Moroccan spices, and warm sand. I relaxed.

Peter rolled his shirtsleeves, and took a large sponge. He filled it with water and ran it over my shoulders, letting all the water run over my body in ripples across my skin. He washed me this way very carefully, dabbing at my breasts, and running the sponge full of hot water between my legs. When I was clean, he told me to sit. As I did, the water came above my breasts. It comforted with its warmth, and smelled so good, I found myself deeply relaxed.

______________________________

I jolted awake to hear a small series of beeps. The dreams occurred as so happy and remembering the early days with Peter, for a small second I forgot where I was. I could see by the clock on the bedside table how late in the evening it was, and true to his promise, Peter had not come to bed. I couldn't work out what had woken me, until I heard it again. Two shrill beeps breaking the night air. I recognized that noise. At twelve thirty at night, Peter was in the other room receiving text messages.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers