Dark Redemption Ch. 09

Story Info
Peter and Anna discuss inviting others into their sex life.
2.3k words
3.77
16.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers

Heading out of the driveway, I only got as far as four blocks before I started to cry. I pulled over in a side street taking deep breaths to calm myself. It was only eleven-thirty, and I didn't want to cry too much. But the thought of Peter with that woman was driving me mad.

I composed myself enough to drive deciding I had to find a way to survive the next few hours. One day I will follow them, and find out all about her. The idea of gaining the upper hand in this way, torturing myself mercilessly comforted me, but today was not that day.

I decided that while I was down the street a massage was the best way to distract myself from what was going on the other side of town. Driving straight to my favorite spa had my spirits lift for the briefest moment. I sent Peter a text telling him I'd be a little longer as I was stopping for a massage.

There was no immediate reply and I shuddered to think how he might be distracted. The pain mounted inside me. As I walked into the spa I tripped over the doorstep. I grabbed at a display of oils and sent them crashing all over the floor, as if I were a clumsy foolish child.

However the distraction was useful. Suddenly I was clamoring over the floor picking up the little vials murmuring apologies; for being stupid, for being in the way, for being alive. Nothing broke, mercifully, and soon I had the small tower assembled again. The woman behind the counter came running around to help me, sprouting her own apologies about the stupid place to set them and how people were always bumping into them.

When we'd both brought some order to the situation she moved to the other side of the counter and asked me what she could do for me.

"I really need a massage. A full hour, if you have it."

"Certainly. I think Ezie is free at the moment. I'll check."

She was out of the room for a few moments when she re-entered with a European looking man. His sandy blond hair off set his creamy golden skin, set as a background for the fine features of an almost androgynous quality. His beauty was what the doctor ordered. He smiled and introduced himself and told me he was free immediately for an hour.

I agreed to the appointment and followed Ezie upstairs. He took me into a small room that had a chair in a corner and a large massage table in the middle. He gave me some forms to fill in. We exchanged warm smiles with direct eye contact as we chatted, each clearly very attracted to the other. I sensed the sexual tension, even as I batted it away, more by habit than by any kind of loyalty to Peter. While I knew he was with another woman, my vulnerability heightened, especially to a gorgeous young man like Ezie, and that was definitely not what I was looking for.

Once my forms were filled in, Ezie left the room and I got undressed. Removing my clothes in a foreign room had its own sensuality. I tried to take advantage of the moment, and distract myself from my fear and the other negative tricks of my mind.

I lay on the table on my belly with a towel over me. Ezie knocked on the door and I told him to come in. He started to play some soft music, rubbed oils into his hands and slid the towel slowly, sensuously down my back to my backside, so that the flesh of my back was exposed. Waves crashed in the room, and the oil used filled the room with the scent of salty sea spray.

He rested his hands on the small of my back, applied pressure and slid his oiled hands up my back. My large breasts mashed against the padded surface of the massage table and the soft flesh pressed out either side of me. More than once as my back was rubbed, Ezie's hands brushed against the curve of my breasts as if they were begging him to fondle them.

As this very beautiful young man was running his hands all over my body, my mind freely wandered back to the start of Peter and my intense lovemaking days.

___________________________________________________________

By the time I had finished the bath, lucidity returned and my body had the orgasm it yearned for all day. My freedom to concentrate on what had happened between Peter and I surfaced. As soon as I was out, Peter dried me with a big fluffy towel, and handed me a silk robe.

"Do you want to talk Anna?"

"Yes Peter. You introduced another person into our lovemaking without asking me."

"How do you feel about that?" he asked.

As I walked into the main room of the cottage, I noticed my bag was gone. I guessed it was packed away by Peter or someone else.

Peter followed me. I sat on the bed, and crawled my way to the pillows, and lay there. Peter crawled up next to me, still in his shirtsleeves and suit pants.

"How do you feel about what happened to you?" He asked again.

"I feel wonderful. I feel brave and exciting and womanly. But I don't understand. We had another person with us. I don't understand how that fits in with your concept of fidelity. I prefer that our connection stay between us. I don't want anyone else Peter. I only want you. I thought that was what you wanted"

"Used that woman. I don't know her name. She's a prostitute. I got her through "Special Events" a brothel that I found in the directory. I've never met her before and I'll never meet her again. I specifically asked for someone who was excellent at oral sex, and for a woman."

"But why?"

"Because we couldn't have that experience without her."

"Do you want to include other people in our lovemaking?"

"Not always, and not intimately. But I do feel that to break into you, we will have to use some people as playthings for us. I don't want any kind of a relationship with them; I want the thrill of the sexual moment. And when we think that you have emerged from this shell that you hide behind, we can dismiss it all together. But in the early stages of training, I think it is very exciting for you to be exposed to others. Sometimes blindfolded, sometimes not."

"What about you? Did you get the feeling that you wanted to fuck that woman?"

"Not in the slightest. She wasn't attractive to me. Even more than that, I was completely aroused by what was happening to you. Do you realize that you came twice? And the second time she had both her fingers in you. This was all exactly according to my instruction. You were so hot. You were filled with confusion and fear, but you let your incredible body came anyway."

This was all true. And it had been phenomenal. So exciting, so arousing.

Peter reached out and ran his hand over my shoulder. He slid it to my waist, and let it fall to the place where my legs were resting on each other. He gently brushed his hand up my legs, pulling the silk material of my robe away as he felt my skin.

"Do you know how exciting it is for me to watch you emerge? I know what you have hidden deep in there."

His hand rested on the folds of my vagina, and I got wet again. He slid his hand further, across my belly, and cupped my left breast. "But I want everything that you have in here as well. I don't just want your beast, I want the woman, and I want your soul. I want all of you to belong to me, just as every piece of me belongs to you."

He leaned in and kissed me. I rolled over on to my back, and he moved over the top of me. His kisses became fevered and hard. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and pulled it out again. His mouth; wet, hot and insistent.

"I want to suck you now. I want to make you cum again." And with that he slid his face to my breasts sucking on my nipple, pulling on it, making it stand tall like a tiny pencil. He moved to the other nipple, and sucked hard on that directly affecting the ache between my legs. He trailed his face swirling around my navel, moving into position.

"Did that woman lick you like this?" he asked before he spread me apart so my legs were lewdly spread before him. Plunging his face between my legs, he dug his tongue deep into my vagina. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face as hard into my spread legs as our bodies allowed. I writhed and ground myself on his face, as he pressed himself into me.

He pulled his face away and smoothed apart my labia with his fingers and swirled his tongue around my clitoris exactly as the woman had done to me earlier. He plunged two fingers into me and swam them around the gaping spongy mess of my pussy, pulling them apart to spread me open further.

He removed the fingers, and while his tongue continued its blissful ministrations on my clitoris, he jammed his two fingers into my cunt and my ass at the same time, causing me to buck and writhe more heavily against his face. I came immediately squirting juice out of the gaping hole into his hungry gulping face.

He pulled his fingers out and in one move climbed hard on top of me and kissed my face, rubbing my juices all over me. It smelled wonderful and I kissed and licked him sucking and sucking on his face. "Oh... my beautiful Anna, my beautiful wild woman. You are made for me, perfect for me. I love you and I want every piece of you."

He leapt off me and off the bed, and took his suit trousers off with his underwear. He bent over and took his socks off, stood and removed his shirt. As fast as he had gotten up to remove his own clothes, he was on top of me, and his penis rammed hard into me. I spread my legs willingly curling them up and over his back and hooking my feet each on the other so as to get myself as wide and as open as I could for him. He pumped into me hard over and over again, until in a burst he came deep inside me, screaming my name into the night.

Peter rolled off me and lay on the top covers of the bed next to me. I looked over at him. Only then I realized he'd not touched the woman who was with us in any sexual way at all.

"Peter, did you touch her? Did you want her? Did it excite you watching a woman performing oral sex on me?"

"I did not want her. I barely noticed her. Getting my monies worth was my interest there."

He rolled over on his side. His penis' hung down, the tip of it curing on to the bed, as he kept talking to me.

"I wanted you to realize I didn't want her. When she's there, when she is in the room, performing the most sexual of acts, I didn't want her. Do you understand? I want you to see my love for you is complete. No one can take me from you."

"I think we will devour each other with this kind of passion. Its darkness is too big for us. We will somehow destroy each other."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Then the universe can take me that way. That is the way I'll die!"

We laughed and rolled into each other, kissing like lovers. We lay like that for some time; I even managed to get a small sleep in his arms. We sucking in each other's breath and held our bodies close and tight. I smelled him, his seed, my earthly lust on his face, and it gave me a deep peace and a comfort I had never known before.

I was his. Truly and completely his.

Somehow I knew this was the beginning.

"Peter? Are you going to include others in our lovemaking again?"

"Yes darling. Does it bother you?"

"Will I always be safe?"

"Yes. I promise you. You will always be safe."

"And will I ever have to deal with you and someone else?"

"Never. I promise you Anna, I have no interest in that. I don't want anyone else. Any other person is only included for experimental reasons in the development of you." He smiled a cheeky smile at me. "After all my love, I have had my share of times with others as I prepared myself for you."

"Can you tell me about some of those?"

"Yes. Of course. Any time you want. Do you want to hear about the Moroccan model first or the Swedish flight attendant."

"Ewe! Neither of those!" A hurt feeling stabbed in the pit of my stomach. I didn't want to know about the beautiful hoards of women before me that somehow in Peters mind I measured up to. One thing was for sure, I'd never feel I was as good as them and did not need that sort of insecurity.

I looked at Peter and saw a cheeky glint in his eye.

"No one before you was able to be what you are my love. You are all the things I had searched for and everything I will ever want. That is more than a promise Anna. That is the truth now and it will always be the truth."

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers